• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Miller Lite Girls!!!! (F/F)

primetime

Verified
i love this damn commercial!!!!! this one does have "adult" situations....

two beautiful women were sitting at an outside table at a cafe, near a fountain. they were eating lunch, and drinking Miller Geniune Drafts. one of them, Kitana, a brunette, wore a black shirt and a white skirt, along with black high heels. she sat with her legs crossed and was finishing up a salad. she stared over at her friend, Tanya, a blond, who was wearing a white shirt, with a tan skirt and white heels. she was also finishing the last of her salad and noticed Kitana staring at her.

"what?" Tanya asked.

"nothing...." Kitana replied.

"you're just sitting there, staring at me. what, do i have salad dressing on my face or something?" Tanya asked, while wiping her hand around her mouth area.

"no..you're face is perfect. i was just thinking..." Kitana said.

"thinking about what?" Tanya asked.

"how wonderful of a friend you have always been." Kitana said with a smile.

"aaaaaaah, thank you!!! thank you for that!! you too have been a wonderful friend. we may have little spats, but i do want to know that i love you." Tanya replied with a smile.

"thank you!!! i just had to tell you that. life is too short." Kitana said lovingly.

"i know....." Tanya then picked up her beer and took a sip. "mmmmmmm....this beer is really good!! it tastes great!!" she exclaimed.

"it's good because it has less filling." Kitana replied.

"but it sells well because it tastes great." Tanya said.

"i think it does sell because it has less filling." Kitana retorted.

"tastes great!!!!" Tanya yelled.

"less filling!!!" Kitana screamed back.

"IT TASTES GREAT!!!!" Tanya yelled. she knew that another one of their spats were coming.

"LESS FILLING!!!!" Kitana yelled. she got tired of Tanya always trying to be right. not this time.

"DAMMIT KITANA, IT TASTES GREAT!!!!" Tanya yelled, this time she was getting pissed.

"NO TANYA, IT HAS LESS FILLING!!!!" Kitana replied with a lot of emotion.

Tanya snapped. "TASTES GREAT!!!!" she yelled as she slapped Kitana.

Kitana was taken aback. "LESS FILLING!!!!" she yelled as she returned the favor by slapping Tanya.

Tanya and Kitana continued to yell and slap each other. soon, they started throwing punches. a catfight ensued and as the two "friends" started fighting, they fell into the nearby fountain and both were soaking wet. this only seemed to get them both even more pissed off and the catfight raged out of control. Kitana decked Tanya with a punch, and Tanya responded by not only throwing punches and slaps, but also tearing off Kitana's clothes. Kitana got even more pissed and started tearing off Tanya's clothes. soon, both women were fighting in a fountain, in their bras. Kitana was wearing a black bra that had her cleavage on the verge of busting out, and Tanya wore a leopard bra and her breasts were also in the verge of going free. both women rolled around in the water, their hair drenched and their bodies glistening. soon, Tanya got the upper hand and decked Kitana with a hard right hand, knocking out the brunette. Tanya held her friend up out of the water so that she wouldnt drown. she stared at Kitana's peaceful face. then a wicked smile formed on Tanya's face.

"i'll show you..........." Tanya mumbled as she dragged Kitana's lifeless body out of the water.

Kitana began to open her eyes. her head was still groggy, and she moaned heavily. she then tried to put her hands on her head, but realized she couldnt. her eyes popped open! she also realized that she couldnt move her legs either! she looked around and noticed that she was in Tanya's bedroom and she was strapped down on her bed, spread eagled, with her wrists and ankles strapped with nylons. she tried to struggle to get herself free, but the nylons bonds wouldnt budge.

"TANYA!!!!! what is the meaning of this??!!!!" Kitana yelled. she then looked towards the doorway and saw Tanya walking towards the bed seductively. Kitana also noticed that she was just in her bra and panties, but she also still wore her high heels.

"..hello there Kitana......comfy?" Tanya purred. she then crawled on the bed, like a lioness ready to pounce, as she reached Kitana's upper body. she then straddled her friend.

"....Tanya, honey, why am i tied up? let me go...." Kitana told her. Kitana was starting to get very worried now. she's never seen this side of Tanya.

Tanya then slid her index finger down the bridge of Kitana'a nose. "Kitana honey.....did anyone tell you just how beautiful you are?"

"..Tanya, what are you doing?" Kitana asked.

"dont worry sweetie, i'm not going to hurt you. i just want to teach you a little lesson. today, we had another spat and i want you to agree with my viewpoint..." Tanya told her with lust in her eyes.

"huh?" Kitana asked, confused.

"remember? Miller lite is the best because it tastes great...." Tanya purred.

Kitana realized what was happening. Tanya never went this far, but there was no way in hell she was going to give in. she figured that Tanya was going to force her to agree with her. Kitana's ego kicked in. she wasnt going to agree, no matter what!!!! "no my dear, it has less filling!!!!" she told her blond friend.

"......tastes great....." Tanya whispered. she looked at Kitana's helpless and vulnerable form. Kitana had no idea what was in store for her.

"LESS FILLING!!!!" Kitana yelled defiantly.

"tastes great....dont you agree Kitana?" Tanya asked. she then dragged the tip of her index finger on the underside of Kitana's chin.

"EEEEP!!!!" Kitana squealed. Tanya's finger tickled her chin and Kitana's eyes grew wide open. she was praying that Tanya wouldnt tickle her. she was DEVASTATINGLY ticklish. her eyes then closed to slits. "....less filling!!!!"

Tanya smiled. "....tastes great....." she muttered as she then began to drag her nails along Kitana's outstretched arms, tickling the smooth flesh.

"NNNOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LESS FILLING!!!!!!" Kitana roared.

"...tastes great...." Tanya said again, this time plunging her fingers into the smooth hollows of Kitana's armpits. she dug them deep into the hollows and Kitana exploded in laughter. her body began to buck wildly and Tanya had to work hard just to keep herself perched on top of Kitana.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LESSSSSSSSSSS FILLLIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!"

Tanya continued to tickle the armpits of Kitana. she squeezed the flesh and Kitana's body bucked wildly underneath her. she loved looking at Kitana's face, twisted and contorted in ticklish laughter. she then used her fingers and squeezed the sides of Kitana. Kitana again roared in laughter and she soon went into silent laughter. Tanya played with each rib, poking, squeezing and prodding the ribcage, and Kitana only laughed louder. she was running out of breath and her body was on fire!!

"....tastes great......" Tanya said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS FILLING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kitana laughed.

Tanya then scooted her body down, where she was now sitting between Kitana's spread open legs. she stared at the smooth and firm belly. she saw it heaving in and out, with laughter spewing from deep within. Tanya then scratched her nails along the firm belly and Kitana's voice hit another octave. Tanya plunged her fingers deep into the belly button, probing and digging deep within the navel. Kitana continued to laugh and buck her body. this tickling was unbearable and she could do nothing to stop it. but it was also doing something else to her. her body began to react to it, and she felt a warm feeling within her loins. the more Tanya tickled her, the more her body seemed to respond. Kitana tried to fight the feelings, but the way Tanya was seductively tickling her belly and navel, only made her body even more sensitive.

"....tastes great....." Tanya purred again. she knew she had Kitana right where she wanted as she continued to tickle the belly button. she also noticed how Kitana's body was reacting to the tickling. she wanted to explore this even more.

"HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE LESS FILLING!!!" Kitana laughed, determined to not have Tanya break her, even if her body was on fire!!!

Tanya then looked at the wet spot forming on Kitana's panties. she then stared at the outstretched thighs and lightly dragged her fingers along the thighs, which made goosebumps appear on Kitana's body. not only was the tickling making Kitana more horny, but now Tanya was getting more caught up in it. she licked her lips and continued to lightly tickle the inner thighs of Kitana. she then turned her head and saw Kitana's high heeled feet flexing. a cruel smile formed on her face. she got up off Kitana and off the bed. she walked over to the foot of the bed and stared at the bottoms of the high heels. Kitana looked up and saw Tanya at her feet. already exhausted and horny as hell, she pleaded with her eyes for Tanya not to tickle her feet. Tanya grabbed the high heel part of the shoe and tugged. she heard the shoe "pop" off Kitana's heel, then pulled the shoe off, revealing Kitana's barefoot. she repeated the procedure on the other foot and dropped both heels on the hardwood floor, making a thumping sound. she stared at her friend's feet. they were about a size 8, and the soles were pink, with a few creamy spots on the sole, at the arch and the undersides of the toes. the toes themselves were long, slender, but perfectly shaped. they descended in order, and now they were wiggling, anticipating their torture.

"....tastes great...." Tanya sang as she then scratched her nails along the bottom of Kitana's feet. Tanya was amazed at how soft these feet were. they were softer than a newborn's bottom. her nails scratched and tickled vigoursly, making Kitana roar in complete and utter ticklish laughter.

"NNNOOOOOOOONOT MY FEEEEEEEETTT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEEEESSSSSS FILLING YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BBBBBBBIIIIIITTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kitana refused to give in.

Tanya laughed out loud and continued to tickle the soft barefeet. she had to admire Kitana's willpower. but, this made it a lot more fun. she then attack the flexing digits and when her fingers settled in the crevices of Kitana's toes, she saw Kitana go into silent laughter, her back arched up over the bed, her eyes shut tight and her mouth wide open. Tanya dug her fingers even deeper and enjoyed the reaction. she loved how the skin felt on her fingers. she could tickle these feet FOREVER!!!!! she continued the toe torture and Kitana could only laugh and laugh and laugh. Tanya then decided to try the arches and again, same reaction. she began to think that Kitana would break soon, but she hoped not. this was WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much fun! soon, she saw Kitana's body go limp. she had tickled Kitana's feet for about 10 minutes now, and she knew she was exhausted. she still said "less filling", but Tanya knew it was only a matter of time. then Tanya fixated her eyes on Kitana's heaving breasts. she knew she had to go for the "jugglers" now. she then crawled seductively on the bed, again stalking her prey as Kitana tried taking in oxygen. she opened her eyes and saw Tanya straddling her again, with a pair of scissors. Tanya then snipped open the bra and Kitana's breasts were now free. they jiggled and Tanya's mind filled with lust. she never had a lesbian affair, but she was caught up in the moment. she also noticed that Kitana's nipples were hard. she decided to explore this fact.

"...tastes great....." Tanya moaned as she then began to tickle the tips of the nipples, which only sent a huge moan, then crazed laughter out of Kitana. the breasts jiggled wildly, trying to avoid Tanya's tickling fingers.

"....mmmmmmmmmmmmmhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha less filling..." Kitana laughed and moaned.

Tanya continued to tickle and tease the rigid nipples. she like playing with them, then decided to tickle them with her tongue. the tip of her tongue swirled around the nipples and she felt Kitana's body react erotically. soon, she was kissing, sucking, and nuzzling Kitana's breasts and her fingers would also tickle the sides of Kitana. the room was filled with erotic pleasure and Tanya then gazed into Kitana's tear soaked eyes. she then kissed her friend, deeply and passionately, and Kitana kissed back. the two friends shared a passionate kiss and soon each was moaning. Tanya then wanted to explore the rest of Kitana's body. there was one spot left. she slid her body down and was not at Kitana's panties. she then snipped open the black panties and exposed Kitana's vagina. the smell of Kitana's juices only got Tanya filled with lust and she began to lightly tickle the pubic hairs of Kitana with her fingertips. Kitana began to giggle and purr as her pelvis began to gyrate. her body was on fire now. she wanted Tanya to tease her in the worst way. Tanya then began to lightly tickle the outer "lips" and Kitana moaned again. Tanya loved how the vagina moved and wiggled and she knew it wouldnt be long before Kitana and her, exploded. she then found Kitana's clit and used the tip of her tongue to tease and tickle it. Kitana was going nuts. her pelvis began to buck, trying to make love to the tongue that was sending her into orbit. Tanya continued to tease the clit and also moved her mouth and tongue to the entire vagina region. her body was on fire as well.

".......mmmmmmmmmmmmm....tastes great......" Tanya moaned, probably now not talking about the beer. then with one, long lick on the tip of the clit, Kitana finally exploded. wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure released from her body and it felt likie electricity ripped through her nervous system. her toes clenched tightly as the waves of pleasure took over her very soul.

"mmmmmmmmmm.....okay.......okay.......uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..... it tastes great......." Kitana moaned.

Tanya heard Kitana mutter those words, then she put her hand on her hot spot and she finally had orgasmic release. after the orgasm ripped through her body, she leaned forward and laid on top of Kitana, kissing her softly and nuzzling next to her.

"told you it tastes great........" Tanya muttered as she and Kitana both fell asleep.

"now THAT is a commercial everyone should want to see!!!" primetime told a friend from the TMF while chugging a beer......

I agree prime, it would be a great comercial...it's just a little long. Maybe and informercial instead. Shown late at night. On the Playboy Channel.

I DISAGREE

I Disagree! That ad is way too sensual to be placed on the smutty playboy channel!

The relationship between the two women is far too intimate to be shown to beer sloshing jerk offs. Men couldn't begin to undersatnd the intamacy and feelings built between two female best friends throughout their life. Its romantic.

The ad should be shown on an all lesbian channel, but no! I forget that 90% of viewers are male anyway!

Ive believed for a long time that men should back off on the lesbian scene and leave the ladies in peace! :mad:

Amazing!

Bravo! Bravo! That was an incredible piece of work. Great job my friend!

Re: I DISAGREE

tickled_rainbow said:
The relationship between the two women is far too intimate to be shown to beer sloshing jerk offs. Men couldn't begin to undersatnd the intamacy and feelings built between two female best friends throughout their life. Its romantic.

The ad should be shown on an all lesbian channel, but no! I forget that 90% of viewers are male anyway!

Ive believed for a long time that men should back off on the lesbian scene and leave the ladies in peace! :mad:

It is indeed true that most heterosexual men like to watch films or videos with lesbian scenes.

People who want privacy should have that privacy respected.

But people (lesbian or otherwise) who don't want their intimate moments shown don't make commercially available videos.

Anybody who films people without their knowledge and consent is a criminal.

As for adult women who willingly act in lesbian videos (for male viewing or otherwise), you have no right to say that they should not.

To Primetime: Fine story.:D

Oddly enough, I've never heard of a woman who was turned on by two gay men. :D Strange innit? ;)

Excellent!

I wish that I had read this days ago. It's friggin' great! What makes it so good is the simple fact that it's so ridiculous! Dude, keep up the good work. (BTW, can you post more fiction just to annoy rainbow?) Just kidding! HAHAHA! Catch ya later!

Reminds me of the time I had the chance to tickle a couple of Budweiser models...stop laughing! I did!

I worked in radio. Iwas at a promotion for the new "Bud Ice" and had had several free samlpes before the girls showed up. Naturally for the sake of promotion I had to have my picture taken with the girls :D .

So they stood to either side of me...I put my arms around them...pinched each one's side and...barely got a smile out of them.:mad:

Either I was too drunk to tickle or they just simply weren't ticklish, but before I could ask the pictures were done and they were back to entertaining the patrons at the event...

Sigh...:sowrong:

~ toyou

Then you haven't been listening to the right women! ;)

BigJim said:
Oddly enough, I've never heard of a woman who was turned on by two gay men. :D Strange innit? ;)

milagros317 said:
It is indeed true that most heterosexual men like to watch films or videos with lesbian scenes.

People who want privacy should have that privacy respected.

But people (lesbian or otherwise) who don't want their intimate moments shown don't make commercially available videos.

Anybody who films people without their knowledge and consent is a criminal.

As for adult women who willingly act in lesbian videos (for male viewing or otherwise), you have no right to say that they should not.

To Primetime: Fine story.:D

I agree 110% with the above statements! :Hyrdrogen

Glad this one got bumped, I hadn't seen it before. Great job, as always.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back