• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 5 - Emily's Good Fortune (FF/M, F/F, very sexual)

Frostfeather

Hello, again, everyone. Hope you enjoy the next chapter. Due to some formatting issues I thought the previous stories were a little hard to read. I tried something new, here. Let me know it it's easier on the eyes, and, of course, let me know what you think of the story, if you would be so kind.

Danny sucked in a large breath and stretched as he felt himself waking up. He blinked bleary eyes and grunted as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. Blinking some more he took in his surroundings. He shook his head, trying to make sense of what he saw, but, for a few moments, it was all confusion.

First, he was sitting on an unfamiliar leather couch, a really nice couch, too. As he had sat up an afghan had slid down from his chest to pool in his lap. Next, their was the living room containing the couch, which was quite large and nicely furnished with plush chairs, what appeared to be a mahogany coffee table, and well appointed art pieces scattered about. The light brown carpet felt soft and thick under his bare feet.

Noticing his bare feet made him quickly take stock of himself. Shoes and socks were the only clothing missing. He was still wearing his jeans and t-shirt. He was thristy and needed to pee, badly.

The sound of a plate tinking against a counter made him jerk his head to the right where he saw a breakfast bar behind which was an expansive kitchen. The smell of bacon and eggs made Danny realize he was hungry, but that held his mind for only a moment before his brain registered who the cook was. Emily.

Suddenly, the previous day's events came flooding back. Danny sat in wide-eyed, stunned silence. His face flushed with heat at the memories of what had been done to his body, and she had seen at least some of it, had been part of it at the end. He couldn't piece together a coherent response to his situation, so he just sat there dumbfounded.

Emily, who had seen Danny sit up, quickly stirred the scrambled eggs and looked up.

"Hey there, sleepy head, good morning. There's a bathroom down that hall," she pointed behind him, "and I'll have some breakfast ready in a couple minutes. What would you like to drink? We have just about anything you could want."

Danny stared. His overloaded brain tried to process the words and form a response, but it was trying to follow too many paths at once and just stalled. As he realized what a dolt he must look sitting there with his mouth open panic started to set in, which did nothing to improve his state of mind.

Emily tried hard not to laugh but couldn't help letting a smile bloom on her face. Danny's disheveled hair, rumpled clothes and stunned expression made him look incredibly cute. She could imagine that waking up in a strange house would be disconcerting, and trying to process the ordeal he had suffered the previous day might be a bit embarrassing. Especially when, and she blushed a little herself now, one of the people who had kind of been involved was standing in front of you.

"How about orange juice? Is that okay," Emily asked.

Danny collected himself enough to nod, then stood, letting the afghan slip to the floor, and quickly fled down the hall Emily had indicated.

"Second door on the left!" He barely registered Emily's shout.

Like the rest of the house the bathroom Danny found was spacious and tastefully decorated. He quickly made his way to the toilet and relieved himself, sighing with contentment as he felt the pressure on his lower region dwindle and disappear. After some long moments emptying his bladder he slipped his member back into his underwear and zipped up his pants. He had to shift things around a bit to loosen up some uncomfortable sticking areas the cause of which he really didn't want to contemplate. He washed his hands at the sink and stared at himself in the big, framed mirror. Running a wet hand through his hair helped to tame some of the more unruly locks. Finally, he turned and dried his hands. He paused for a long moment at the door, then, with a deep breath, he headed back toward the living room.

When Danny reached the end of the hall he hesitated before re-entering the living room. Unobtrusively he surveyed the scene. Coretta had joined Emily in the kitchen. The sable beauty was wearing a long, blue t-shirt that pulled tightly across her breasts revealing the fact that she had no bra on. The bottom of the shirt came down to the tops of her thighs, just barely covering her muscular buttocks. Emily was wearing a long-sleeved, green and white striped button-up that came down only slightly lower than Coretta's covering. The three undone buttons showed enough skin to confirm she also wasn't wearing a bra.

They were finishing up the breakfast preparations with Coretta pouring three glasses of orange juice and Emily scooping eggs mixed with sliced bacon onto plates. As Coretta moved around Emily to put the juice carton back she reached out and goosed the redhead's backside. Emily jumped with a little squeak that Danny barely heard from his vantage point and turned to Coretta grinning and brandished her spatula at the darker girl saying something Danny couldn't make out from across the enormous living room. Coretta just smirked and blew a kiss at Emily, unrepentant. Danny's eyes widened at the byplay and the intimacy it implied. The girls finished getting breakfast ready and set it on the round breakfast table in the nook to the right of the kitchen area. Danny took another deep breath and started across the living room.

Emily looked up at Danny's entrance. "Oh, good," she said, "perfect timing. Come have something to eat." The redhead beckoned Danny over.

Emily and Coretta had brought Danny back to Emily's house the night before and situated him on the couch before making their weary way up to Emily's room. They had quickly stripped out of their clothes and cilmbed under Emily's covers, wrapping their nude bodies together. They were both asleep in moments.

The girls had woken the next morning spooning, with Coretta snuggled up to Emily's naked back one dark arm thrown across her lover's pale midsection. With many sighs and stretches, and one lingering kiss, they had roused themselves from the bed and set about taking turns in the bathroom and getting dressed, so to speak.

Emily had actually stopped Coretta before she could pull something on. She wanted to discuss Danny and had some ideas. She sat on the edge of her bed looking down.

"Um, so, Cor, last night was pretty crazy, huh?." Emily hesitated.

Coretta smiled to herself as Emily paused looking at her hands. She knew where her tickle fiend of a lover was probably going with this. She also knew that Emily was worried about offending her, but Coretta, having finally won the redhead's love, was surprisingly secure in it. She wasn't worried about Danny coming between them, emotionally, and she was actually kind of interested in the idea of him coming between them physically. No pun intended, she thought with a wry grin.

"Yeah, yesterday was nuts, all right," was all she answered trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah, and, wow, Danny. I mean that was, um, intense. Apparently, he, um, really gets turned on by tickling, too."

"Yep," said Coretta struggling to maintain her composure as Emily stumbled around the point.

"He's kind of cute, you know. He's got that punk rocker body, um, but not his face, you know. His face is just nice. Um, and I like that shaggy hair of his, um . . . "

"Oh just say it, you horny little thing," burst out Coretta laughing at Emily's awkward attempt to be subtle.

Emily looked up with a startled expression which quickly flushed red with embarassment.

"Oh, Cor, I don't, I mean I want, but I wouldn't . . . "

Coretta laughed again. Then her expression turned mischievous. She closed the distance between them and bent down placing her hands on either side of Emily and started crawling up onto the bed straddling her lover. Emily dropped back on her elbows with a panicked expression and blinked as Coretta put her nose and inch away from the redhead's.

"Em, my love," she said in a low, sultry voice, "you want to tickle that guy. You want to play with his naked body until that lovely cock of his is hard as a rock, and, then, you want to play with that until he cums. You're afraid I'm going to be mad, but, Em, I'm not mad. In fact, the idea is getting me pretty horny. Now quit fucking around and tell me how you want to try to make this happen."

Emily gulped as she stared into her lover's eyes. Then, as the meaning of Coretta's words sunk in her expression softened into wonder, then a sweet joy.

"Cor, you're amazing. I love you. How did I not see that ages ago?" Emily tilted her face up and kissed Coretta fiercely. Coretta returned the kiss with fervor and for some moments the girls were lost in each other's lips and tongues.

Finally Coretta broke away and backed off the bed. "All right, what's the plan?"

"Well," said Emily, sitting back up, "I think he might be a bit spooked if we come on too strong. You know how shy Danny was in school. So, I think we start with clothes . . ."

Danny made his way over to the table and pulled out the proffered chair. The girls sat down at the same time as he did, and looking at them, he nearly missed his own seat. Emily, next to him, swept into the chair from the side and tucked one leg up onto the chair with her foot under the other thigh. The position made her button-up pull up across her legs revealing the fact that Emily wasn't wearing any underwear, not just her bra. A moment behind Emily Coretta sat down, almost like she was deliberately giving him a chance to notice them both. She was across the table from Danny, and she swung one leg over her chair, straddling it. The move caused her tight t-shirt, already barely long enough to cover her intimate areas, to ride up, exposing the fact, before the table hid it, that she, too, was wearing nothing else.

Danny's poor brain nearly closed up shop and quit on him. He quickly sat down, scooting his chair in, but he didn't have the wherewithal to keep the astonished look from his face. He felt a stiffening in the crotch of his pants.

The girls were having trouble keeping straight faces. Their calculated moves to flash Danny had left him nearly gaping and it only made him even cuter. He just sat there, poleaxed.

"Aren't you hungry," asked Emily innocently, putting a forkfull of eggs in her own mouth.

"Um, oh yeah, sure," mumbled Danny, after a moment. He picked up his own fork and began eating. Then, Emily leaned forward to get her glass of juice and her open shirt hung forward allowing Danny to see directly inside. His eyes were immediately drawn to the one, small, beautiful breast displayed to his angle of vision. His cock jumped in his pants, and he quickly jerked his eyes away as Emily leaned back.

Coretta, after a couple bites of her eggs, took a drink, then leaned back raising her arms over her head in a lazy stretch. She arched her back as she yawned. When she picked up her fork again she almost burst out laughing. Danny had his fork halfway to his open mouth and was frozen in place. Coretta pretended to sneeze to keep from outing herself.

"So, listen, Danny," Emily leaned toward him with an earnest look on her face, which caused her shirt to gape open giving him a clear view of her breasts, "I figure you'll want a shower, and your clothes probably could use a run through the washer after last night. You can use the shower off my room upstairs, and . . ."

"Uh, no, no, that's okay!" Danny sat back from Emily trying with all his might to keep his eyes on her face. "I'll just head home. Thank you for everything, but I'll be fine." He scooted back from the table and started to stand. Emily giggled and Coretta erupted with laughter.

"Oh my gosh," said the redhead, "you are so adorable. Finish your breakfast Danny. We're not going to bite you. Besides, we really need to talk about what happened last night before you go." Emily gazed up at the tall, young man as he hesitated. "Please," she intoned.

Danny sat back down. He picked his fork back up and started eating. He realized he really was hungry, and, with no more tricks from the girls, he was able to finish the breakfast, though he was constantly aware of their barely clothed states as he ate. He drained the glass of juice and sat back. Emily and Coretta looked at him.

"Listen, Danny, you don't have to be embarrassed about last night. I get it. Madison did the same thing to me," Emily said.

"You mean she put you on that . . . "
"Yes, she stripped me, put me on that rack, and tickled the hell out of me. Coretta's the one that saved me." Emily reached across and took her best friend's hand. "We were going back there to put a stop to her. We thought she would still be strapped to that chair, because that's where we had left her, but she got out somehow, I guess. Then we found you."

Danny blushed. "That was, I was so . . . oh, fuck," he said looking up at the ceiling.

"It's not you're fault, Danny," interjected Coretta, "and, for the record, you've got nothing to be ashamed of."

Danny's blush deepened as he looked at the dark girl. "Um, thanks?"

"Listen, Danny, you'll feel much better if you get cleaned up and relax a little. Then we can finish this. I'll show you where my shower is. You can leave you clothes outside the door and I'll get them washed for you. Please, let us do this. Then we can talk this out." Emily looked at Danny with the appeal in her eyes.

"Uh, okay, I guess," he answered.

Danny climbed out of the shower and dried off. He had to admit that he felt more himself after the warm water had washed him clean. Looking in the mirror he raked fingers through his hair to comb it as best as he could. Then he looked around the bathroom, stymied. It had just occurred to him that his clothes were not likely to be finished washing, yet. He had nothing to wear. What was he supposed to do, stay in the bathroom until they were done?

After hemming and hawing for a bit he finally wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door.

"Uh, hey, Emily," he called out, tucking the end of the towel in as he walked in to her bedroom, "I . . ." His voice trailed off as he looked up.

Emily was sitting in the office chair by her computer desk. The shirt she was wearing was completely unbuttoned and hanging open exposing all her intimate parts. Meanwhile, to his left, Coretta was lounging on the bed with a magazine. Her long t-shirt was bunched up around her middle leaving her bottom half bare.

"Hi, Danny," said Emily as her eyes traveled up and down his towel clad body.

"Ready to have that talk?" Coretta looked up from her magazine as she spoke.

Danny just gaped, looking from one to the other.

"Listen, Danny," said Emily, getting out of the chair and walking over to him, "let me be honest with you." Emily stepped right up to him, putting one hand on his chest and looking up into his eyes. "I'm really into tickling. I like to be tickled. It turns me on. I also like to do the tickling. Last night, seeing you naked and hard while Madison was torturing you, that was so amazing. We wondered if you would be willing to do something like that, again."

"It wouldn't be like with her," Emily hurried to reassure him as Danny's eyes widened, "you can say stop whenever you want, and we'd be gentler. Oh, but, you were so hot on that rack and we would love to run our fingers all over your body." As Emily spoke she slid her hand across Danny's chest until her fingertips brushed over one nipple.

Meanwhile, Coretta got up off the bed and sauntered over to him. Stepping up next to him she slowly reached out and pulled his towel free. Danny's half erect penis bounced up almost brushing Emily's pubic curls.

A switch flipped in Danny's brain. During his shower he had thought about the previous evening's ordeal. In retrospect the tickling had been the most incredible sexual experience of his life, not that he had a whole lot to compare with. He was not a virgin, but he was no Casanova. While it had been insanely intense the torture had been astonishingly carnal as well. Once his arousal had started to grow the titillating touches had begun to feel erotic on every part of his body, even while they were driving him crazy. The part at the end when Emily and Coretta had stroked him to a shattering orgasm had been mind blowing, and might have been worth it even if the tickling had been nothing but torture. Now, here they stood offering to give him another experience like it. Given to him by two amazingly beautiful women who he had admired from afar durning his school tenure. How could this opportunity be any more amazing?

All of Danny's shyness melted away.

"You don't have to be gentle. It turns out I like tickling, too, though I suppose last night made that obvious. I don't know when I'm going to wake up from this dream, but until then, if you want to tickle me, I'm all yours."

It was Emily and Coretta's turn to stare. They realized that having two basically naked girls coming on to him would make the offer extremely enticing, but they had thought he would be very nervous about being tickled again, if he was willing to do it at all. This complete acceptance was a complete surprise, though a very pleasant one.

Emily put her other hand on his chest and smoothed them both across his skin while Coretta stepped even closer and reached a hand down to run it across his lower belly and down to cup his scrotum. Danny's cock jumped to full attention, and he groaned at the sensual caresses. He just knew that he had to be dreaming.

The girls each grabbed a hand and led him over to the bed. Together they laid him down on the covers and pulled his arms over his head. Emily quickly gathered the many bits of cloth that Coretta had tied her up with and returned to Danny's side. She handed half of the bundle across to Coretta and the two set about tying him down. Though they were hardly experts their experience tying Emily down made this time go much faster.

Soon Danny was tethered to Emily's mattress. The only change they made was that they tied him spread-eagled rather than with his arms together over his head.

Danny pulled at the restraints quickly realizing that the girls had stretched him out pretty tightly. His skin pebbled with goose flesh as he grasped how vulnerable he was . . . again.

Emily smiled at Coretta across Danny's body. Coretta smiled back and leaned across to give her a kiss. Emily met her halfway and their lips joined. What had initially been meant as a quick sharing of their love before they turned their attention to their willing captive quickly deepened into a sensuous entwining of lips and tongues. Danny could only stare up at them, part of him feeling like he was intruding on an intimate moment, but a much larger part of him deeply aroused by the display. His erection twitched as he held his breath.

Emily and Coretta broke apart, and, after a shared soulful gaze, turned their eyes to the taught body between them. Emily reached out and put her all ten fingers on either side of Danny's chest. Coretta scooted down and placed her fingertips on either side of Danny's abs. Then, Emily quickly slid her fingers up to Danny's armpits and began to wriggle them there while Coretta burrowed into his belly.

Danny shrieked, then bellowed out peals of laughter. There was no preparation and little time for anticipation. The tickling exploded across his awareness like a lightning bolt and the torture was instantaneous. That exquisite thrill of delight which was entirely too extreme to endure broadcast from his sensitive hollows and responsive belly. He twisted and thrashed on the bed trying to escape the agony of titillation.

However, perhaps because Madison's torments had forged the link in his mind, his lust was also immediate, and powerful. As he flailed about he felt the throbbing hum of pleasure between his legs. His bouncing erection was a stiff lance of lecherous joy. The wiggling fingers in his armpits and the digits dancing across his contracted abs radiated delightful feelings of torment that culminated in his manhood causing it to swell with delicious ecstasy. The combination was a torture in its own right as he struggled to evade the distress of the tickling while welcoming the acute pleasure it created between his legs.

Coretta, from her better vantage point, saw the level of Danny's arousal. His penis, which had stiffened to attention with her earlier touch was now so rigid that his jerking and bucking only caused it to wave in the air rather than slap against his belly. Its veins stood out in sharp relief and the shaft was growing redder by the moment while the round head was deepening to a reddish purple. She watched, fascinated, as a large bead of semen squeezed out of the tip and bobbled there with Danny's twistings. Another oozed up displacing the first. Soon a wavery string of the viscous fluid was hanging from the head of Danny's erection and swinging around with his squirming movements.

As Emily noticed that Coretta's tickling attack seemed to be slowing she looked back, and saw what had caught her lover's attention. Her torment of Danny's underarms slowed as well as she stared, mesmerized, at the proof of Danny's carnal hunger. Danny's laughs became giggles as the intensity of his torture abated, though it was far from halted.

Emily ducked her head toward Danny's feet and raised an eyebrow. Coretta nodded eagerly, and both girls quickly climbed off the bed and knelt, each by a foot. Without preamble they each grabbed the extremity at hand and attacked with wriggling fingertips. Danny screeched and thrust his hips off the bed as he felt five fingers on each sole dancing across his tender flesh. Coretta skittered her fingers up and down the bottom of his foot concentrating on his arch. Emily gave little, rhythmic strokes with each finger in turn walking her way up to his toes and back down.

Danny shrieked and screamed as the girls ravished his tender feet. His hips bounced, and he yanked at his bonds. Meanwhile, his flushed, hard cock bobbed in the air dripping pre-ejaculate into a thick, spreading pool on his lower abs. Danny craved the release that felt so near.

And then it arrived. Danny's rigid member began to convulse and throb as it started shooting ropes of cum wildly. Some splatted on the wall behind him. Droplets fell on Emily's pillows and comforter darkening the cloth where they soaked in. Copious amounts drenched his chest and belly.

The girls gaped and almost forgot to keep tickling. The sight of Danny's orgasm, which they had forced from him with nothing more than their tickling ministrations, cranked up each girl's arousal tenfold. They redoubled their foot tickling keeping Danny flailing and cackling until his penis subsided. Slowly it sank down to his lower belly to lie in the sticky pool that had oozed from it, slapping wetly against him until Emily and Coretta relented. Danny collapsed as they ceased their tickling. His breathing was a harsh rasp.

"Wow, I mean freaking wow!" Emily's whisper was filled with wonder. Coretta just nodded her agreement. "That was awesome," Emily's hand trailed down to her mound and pressed in as she spoke. Coretta caught the movement.

"Hey," she said with mock severity, "none of that! It's Danny's turn right now."

Emily smiled and raised her eyebrows. "I think Danny is spent. I believe he may need a rest before he can do anything more."

Coretta started to reply, then paused as a delicious idea occurred to her.

"You better hope you're wrong, Love," said the dark-skinned girl, "because I just thought of a wonderful game."

Emily eyed Coretta. "What is baking in that devious brain of yours," she asked.

"Here, you lie down between Danny's legs," Coretta led her friend over and pushed her down so that her breasts and belly were on the bed while her legs hung off. The dark girl used her foot to spread Emily's feet so that her legs were extended far out to each side with each foot flat on the floor. Emily felt a gentle draft of air caress her exposed sex and shivered. Even as she wondered what craziness her friend was up to she eyed Danny's semi-flaccid penis, feeling a pang of delight between her own legs.

Coretta hurried around the side of the bed to grab a feather and quickly returned to the foot of the bed to sit on the floor behind Emily. Emily's rear facing parts suddenly felt incredibly vulnerable. Before she could ask a question Coretta spoke.

"Now, it's your job to make Danny cum, again. Take as long as you like if you really think he needs to recuperate, but I'm not going to stop until he has another orgasm."

"Stop wha . . . eeek!" Emily squealed as Coretta began dancing the feather all over her exposed flesh. She flitted it up and down the backs of Emily's legs, from behind her knees to the tender spot where the swell of her buttocks started. She stroked it across the cheeks of her ass and caressed her inner thighs with it.

Emily wiggled her backside and issued forth a stream of giggles. When a particularly ticklish sweep of the feather made her start to pull one leg in she felt Coretta's foot push it firmly back into place. She realized that her lover fully meant for her to stay as she was and be titillated by the teasing plume. She quickly reached one hand forward and gently grabbed Danny's penis pulling it down and slipping it into her mouth.

Danny had been lying in a bit of a stupor after his explosive orgasm. He had heard the girls talking, had even heard the words, but the meaning hadn't really registered. However, when Emily's soft lips sucked his hypersensitive cock between them he was suddenly paying very close attention. He whimpered as she held him there then let out a shrill whine as he felt her tongue begin to slither around and over the head. The mewling sound she was making around his cock as Coretta tormented her lower half only added to the keen sensations she was inflicting on his delicate flesh. The she squealed, causing Danny to do the same.

Coretta grinned wickedly and ran the tip of the feather down the crevice of Emily's backside again, slowing it as she reached the small, puckered wrinkles of her anus. Emily squealed again and shook her ass. Coretta's smile broadened. She applied the tip of the feather directly to that tender orifice and brushed it around. Emily gave a muffled shriek as she slurped Danny's penis with renewed vigor.

Coretta focused on her newfound torture spot brushing and twirling the feather's tip all around Emily's delicate anus and listening with carnal delight as Emily gave muted voice to her torment.

To both Emily and Danny's surprise the cock in her mouth quickly started to stiffen once more. Danny moaned as Emily's inspired attentions renewed the pleasure and firmness of his phallus.

For her part Emily was happy to feel Danny swelling inside her mouth and eager to help him reach a quick second orgasm. The sweet, ticklish torture of Coretta's feather was driving her crazy. It tickled like mad on the soft, helpless flesh of her sphincter. The intimate nature of this torture accentuated the torment making her want to beg for mercy. At the same time, the ever so slight caresses so near, yet so far from, her slick folds and pulsing clitoris made her ache with the desire for the feather to travel downward.

Danny groaned with joy as Emily's tongue teased the underside of the head of his penis. Having his phallus pulled down between his legs as he was pleasured created a whole new sensation that helped drive him toward climax quicker than he could have thought possible after his very recent eruption. Then he felt Emily's fingers dancing lightly on the skin to either side of his cock. The sudden tickling pushed him over the edge and he roared out as he felt himself explode in Emily's mouth.

When Coretta heard Danny shout she reached her free hand forward and slipped her thumb between Emily's folds and pressed it gently against the redhead's clitoris. She began stroking it with small, circular motions while still teasing Emily's anus with the feather.

Emily gave a muffled shriek and slurped at Danny's cock with an animal lust as Coretta's tender treatment wrung a wrenching orgasm from her. The stroking of her already massively aroused clitoris coupled with the feathering of her delicate sphincter teased the release from her. The redhead's hips gave a series of short, sharp bucks and she finally surrendered Danny's phallus with a slippery pop, letting it bounce up to slap wetly against his belly.

Coretta continued stroking with thumb and feather until, finally, Emily pulled away and snapped her legs closed. The ebony girl stood up and looked down on her two playmates.

Both looked sated and languorous as they flopped on the bed enjoying the bliss of their post-orgasmic euphoria. Coretta quickly went around the bed releasing Danny from his tethers. He pulled in his arms and legs groaning with contentment. The dark-skinned girl tossed him an old t-shirt and he cleaned himself off as best he could.

Emily crawled up until she could rest her head on his chest with one arm thrown across his middle and her legs wrapped around his.

"Danny," she said, "I feel wonderful. How about you?"

Danny chuckled. "Um, yeah, that's a good word for it," he answered.

"So," Emily intoned, "I feel wonderful." She paused. "You feel wonderful." She patted his chest. "But I feel like we're missing something."

She looked up into Danny's face. He stared back at her with a grin at her feigned innocence. Then they both looked up at Coretta standing by the bed watching them.

"Oh, yeah," said Emily with a devious smile, "it's you're turn, my darling."

Last edited:
I realize he's my own character, but I, too, envy Danny.

Chapter 6 is in the works. Hope it also pleases everyone. As always, thanks for the feedback.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back