• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grace's Tennis Tickles (MMM/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I hope you all enjoy reading this one. I had the idea for this in my head for a while, but finally got around to writing a story about it! Any feedback and comments are, as always, welcome! :)

"Game, set and match to me!" declared Grace, as Will sent his forehand long. Tennis was one of her favourite sports, and Will, Mike and Ben were her favourite practice partners. They'd been friends for years and had had lots of fun and good times together.

Grace was a stunningly beautiful girl. 5'6, with straight blonde hair, a trim athletic figure, and a gorgeous smile. She was ultra-competitive, but with a sweet, kind personality. Today, she was wearing a white vest top, black Lycra tennis shorts, and her favourite Nike sneakers.

"You've gotta give me a chance to get even!" said Will in mock-protest as they walked off the court.

Grace poked out her tongue and winked. "Too bad!" she laughed. "Better luck next time!"

Will gave her a hug.

"I'll find your weakness some day, Gracie!" he laughed.

Grace picked up her racquet bag and turned to leave the court. As she slipped out of the gate, Will hung back, and silently nodded to his two friends.

"Oh no!" laughed Will, sneaking up behind Grace as she walked towards her car. "You're not getting away that easily! Mike! Ben! Give me a hand?"

Will gently wrapped his arms around her waist, while Mike and Ben each grabbed a leg and carried her towards a patch of grass next to the tennis court. They gently placed her on the ground and took up new positions. Will placed himself at her feet, Mike straddled her legs, and Ben held her upper body. Grace squirmed and tried to free herself, but with three onto one, the odds weren't in her favour.

"C'mon guys! Let me go!" she giggled. She knew that they had something in mind, and she knew it was not going to be good.

Her hunch was correct. Will was a tickler. He'd loved to tickle, and to be tickled, ever since he was a kid. He'd wanted to discover whether Grace was ticklish for a long time, and now he was about to find out. He took hold of her left foot.

Grace shook her leg slightly. She was becoming increasingly nervous.

"D-don't take my shoes off!" she stammered. She could see where this was going, and she remembered his comment about 'finding her weakness'.

Will smiled mischievously and slowly began to undo the laces on her left sneaker.

"Take your shoes off? What a good idea!" he chuckled.

He slipped off Grace's sneakers and placed them on the ground. His heart was thumping, as was Grace's, albeit for different reasons.

"Your socks must go too, m'lady!" he teased.

"Noooooo!" Grace protested vainly. "Leave my socks on!"

Will slowly peeled off the white ankle socks. Grace's feet were as pretty as the rest of her. Her toes were a perfect length, her toenails were painted in a soft pastel pink shade, and her soles were velvet soft and blemish-free.

She blushed slightly as her bare feet were fully exposed.

Will tucked her socks into the sneakers and began to wiggle his fingers, inches away from Grace's foot.

"N-noooooo!" she begged. "Don't do that!"

Grace began to giggle as Will's fingers lightly tickled up and down her right sole. She tried to shake her foot free but his grip was firm.

"Eeeeeee-heheheheeee-WILLLLLLLL-eheheheeeee!" she laughed.

"Ahhhhhh! So this is your weakness, then!" teased Will. "You're ticklish!"

Grace was indeed ticklish. Incredibly, incredibly ticklish, and nowhere more so than on her gorgeous size 5 1/2 feet. For all of her athletic toughness, if anyone so much as tickled her for a split-second, Grace instantly melted into hysterics.

Will was in ecstasy. He began to tickle both of Grace's feet at the same time, wiggling all ten fingers up and down each of her soles.

"N-NOT THATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" she screamed. "EEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!"

Will then switched targets, moving upwards from her soles. He used a single finger to tickle, probing in between and under each of her incredibly ticklish toes. Grace's sweet, musical laughter grew louder.

"AAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked. "S-STOP-EHEHEHEHEHEHEE-STOP IT-EHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!"

With Ben's arms wrapped firmly around her waist and her legs being held by Mike, Grace could squirm little. She waved her arms frantically and shook her head from side to side, her blonde hair whipping.

"I promise I'll stop if you admit that you're ticklish," said Will, gently tickling the undersides of Grace's toes.

Grace was in a bind. She was competitive and hated to lose, and admitting her biggest, most laughter-inducing weakness was, to her, losing. On the other hand, she so desperately wanted the tickling to end.

"I-I'M-EHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!," she spluttered, unable to form a sentence.

"You're what? I didn't hear anything. Did you, Mike?" said Will, continuing to tickle.

"Nothing!" laughed Mike.

She couldn't stand it any longer. She had to admit it. The fear of being tickled for any longer was much too great.

"I-I'M TICKLISH-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" she managed to get out.

Will immediately ceased tickling, Mike and Ben released their grip, and Grace lay down on the sunlit grass, breathing heavily and trying to regain her composure.

"I told you I'd get even with you!," teased Will, softly rubbing Grace's tired, tickle-tortured feet.

Grace sat up and playfully slapped Will on his arm.

"You guys are so mean to me!" she said, putting her socks and shoes back on.

Mike, Will and Ben all gave her a big hug, and they made their way towards their cars. She wasn't really mad at them, and had, deep down, rather enjoyed the attention being paid to her, although that was one thing she was adamant she would never admit.

To be continued............

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back