• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 6 - Emily's Lover (MF/F)

Frostfeather

Greetings and salutations everyone. Here is the latest, and probably the last, chapter in Emily's adventures. I have another story idea I want to switch to. A little shorter than the others, but this one does get into the action a bit faster, too. Let me know what you think, if you would be so kind.

"I have to admit, watching and listening to you two laugh and cum has made me really horny," said Coretta. "I'd love a little attention." The dark beauty caressed her lower belly with one hand as she spoke, letting her fingertips dip into the dark curls of her pubic hair. Her other hand cupped one round breast while her thumb and forefinger gently pinched her thick nipple.

Coretta was not just putting on a show. She was incredibly aroused. Helping to tickle Danny's first orgasm from him and witnessing his second one while she tormented Emily's delicate anus had left her with a moist, pulsing vulva, a tingling clitoris, and stiff, aching nipples. The lewd displays had supercharged her libido, and she was more than ready for an orgasm of her own. Then she realized what Danny's eager expression, and Emily's wicked one, meant.

"Whoa, wait, no! I don't know if I can take tickling like that. We haven't really tried that with me, Em. Besides, I'm so, so turned on right now. Can't we just, you know, make me cum?

Emily climbed off the bed and advanced on Coretta. Coretta took a step back as her lover strode directly up to her and pressed her body against the darker girl. Emily reached behind Coretta and grabbed her round, toned buttocks pulling her friend against her. The redhead leaned in and captured Coretta's mouth in a deep, carnal kiss. Coretta wrapped her arms around Emily and returned the kiss with fervor. She felt her body, already a churning bundle of desire, respond to her best friend's erotic assault. Then Emily pulled her head back.

"You get to cum when we've tickled it out of you," she said in a sultry voice laden with naughty promise. She grabbed Coretta's hand and tugged her toward the bed.

Coretta let herself be dragged over to the queen-sized mattress. Ever the gentleman, a naked, libidinous gentleman to be sure, Danny took her other hand and helped ease her onto the bed on her back. Emily and Danny started tying the cloth restraints to her wrists and ankles. They had to adjust lengths to get the ties to reach her, but Danny turned out to be just as adept as Coretta with knots, if not more so.

Coretta found herself spread-eagled on the bed, her limbs stretched out tightly. Danny sat at the head of the bed looking down the length of her body while Emily knelt between her thighs. The two looked at each other, nodded, and pounced.

Emily danced wiggling fingers across Coretta's hips and lower belly just as Danny grabbed her upper arms and, extending one finger from each hand, began slowly dragging one fingertip from the bottom of Coretta's armpit to the top.

Coretta screamed like she'd been stabbed and began thrashing maniacally.

"Fuuuck! Oh, fuck, no, No, NO! STOP! STOP!"

Hearing the panic in her voice and seeing the frenzied nature of her bucking Danny and Emily immediately lifted their hands.

"Oh, shit, Cor," exclaimed Emily, "are you okay?"

Coretta lay there, chest heaving. A shiver ran through her body.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Emily . . . I can't. I just can't. It's too much, I'm sorry. I can't take it."

"Oh, Cor!" Emily layed her head on Coretta just below he breasts and wrapped her arms around her lover. "It's okay, Sweetie. You don't have to. Here let me untie you." Emily sat back up and reached for the cloth tie on Coretta's left ankle.

"Wait!" Emily checked herself and turned, slowly, to look at Danny with surprise. Coretta twisted her head up and stared at him.

"What?!" Incredulity was stamped on Coretta's face as she blurted the question.

"No, just hold on a sec," said Danny. Danny had an analytical mind and a rare gift for seeing past assumptions to find the root of a given problem. He immediately understood that Coretta was hypersensitive and the tickling they'd just inflicted on her was not titillating. Rather it was a very real torture, but he also knew that Emily loved to tickle. Additionally, he understood that Coretta really wanted to please Emily. There was, of course, his desire to play with Coretta's beautiful sable skin as well. His mind was calculating rapidly, assessing the problem and trying to find a solution to the sudden roadblock in the amorous experience they had all been sharing.

He quickly jumped off the bed, swinging his leg over Coretta. He ran to the foot of the bed and grabbed Emily's feather from where it had been dropped. Returning to the side of the bed he leaned down, placing one hand on the mattress and extending the one holding the feather. Seeing Emily's protest on her lips he quickly dragged the feather through Coretta's armpit.

Coretta squealed and squirmed. Emily, in the process of reaching out to grab Danny, with a mind to do some yelling as well, stopped. She looked down at Coretta, then back up at Danny. Danny shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"She's really, really sensitive. So, you can't tickle her like you or me. I figured she still might be able to stand a lighter touch."

A smile slowly spread across Emily's face.

"It's just too bad we've only got the one feather," said Danny. Emily chuckled. She pointed at the drawer to her night stand.

"Open that," she said with a wry smile. Danny leaned over and pulled the drawer halfway out. His eyes widened as he saw the assortment of feathers. Coretta lifted her head and looked in the drawer as well.

"What the hell, Em, did a flock of birds explode in there?"

Emily stuck her tongue out at Coretta. "No, smart ass, I've just been collecting them for a while. They feel pretty nice on my skin, but they don't really tickle me, well, except my clit. They tickle the hell out of that . . . and, it seems, they tickle you. Here, Danny hand me one of those stiff ones."

Danny looked down at his hanging penis. "Okay, but give me minute," he said sardonically.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Oh look," she said pointing first at Coretta, then Danny, "it's Snark 1 and Snark 2. Now, give me that, and, then, one of those little soft ones." She pointed.

Danny gave her the requested plumes and grabbed two of the long, stiff ones. He returned to his position behind Coretta's head. Danny and Emily looked at each other and nodded.

Coretta began to giggle and writhe as first Danny started brushing her armpits with the tips of his feathers, then Emily started teasing hers all across the ebony girl's belly. Coretta snickered and snorted while she shifted side to side trying to escape the teasing plumes.

The tickling was gentle almost feeling like caresses, except that the sensations were just a little too intense to bear. As Danny continued twirling his feathers in her underarms Coretta felt her thick nipples harden with the little electric thrills the soft devices were causing to shoot out from her sensitive hollows. Meanwhile, the flame in her genitals started to grow into a carnal bonfire as Emily teased the flesh just above that tender area. Giggles flowed from her.

Danny started expanding the areas he was tickling. Every few moments he would let his feathers travel down to the tops and sides of Coretta's breasts, flitting around the sensitive flesh there without coming near her nipples. He would always return quickly to her armpits, then venture out to tease around her breasts again. Meanwhile, Emily began to focus her teasing brushes on Coretta's lower belly, hips, and the tops of her thighs. The tips of her feathers repeatedly danced across the top edge of her lover's pubic curls. Coretta started emitting little gasps along with her titters of laughter.

Though he had yet to approach her nipples the teasing of the skin around the edges of her chest made Coretta's already erect nipples become thickly engorged knobs of flesh that throbbed with anticipation. At the same time Emily's attentions, while ticklish, were also sending quivering shocks of pleasure straight to her genitals. Her clitoris and her slick folds swelled, becoming wetter as her arousal slowly pulsed higher.

Danny's downward trips started lasting longer as he began circling each breast a few times before returning to Coretta's hollows. The dark girl twisted and snorted as the tickling sensations trailed down to the tops of her breasts, coiled around those tender mounds, and traveled back up to her underarms to tease those vulnerable spots.

At the same time Emily began letting her feathers dip down to run along the creases to either side of Coretta's fur covered vulva and around her inner thighs with an occasional pass across her best friend's perineum. Quickly she was focusing on just teasing the delicate flesh all around Coretta's moist sex, circling but never actually touching that most erogenous area.

Coretta's mind was filled with the tickling sensations fluttering across some of the most tender parts of her body. She tittered and squealed, squirming in her bonds as the teasing touches made her nipples and her slippery folds tingle sharply with a lustful joy that was reaching an acute intensity. An occasional moan slipped from her lips as she twisted and thrust her chest and her hips. The desire to have some contact, any contact, on those erogenous parts of her body that her tormentors were carefully avoiding was becoming its own sweet agony.

Slowly but surely Danny began tightening the circles he was making around Coretta's breasts. He still made just a few circuits before returning to her underarms to brush and caress those tender hollow. The feathers trailed titillating lines of fire from her armpits pack to her breasts. The gradually constricting circles left the still untouched flesh inside them flushed with anticipation. Her nipples throbbed with a delightful sensitivity, aching for direct stimulation. Coretta's giggles were becoming mewling whimpers as each repeated trip made by Danny's feathers drew ever so slightly closer.

Then, Emily starting focusing on teasing the delicate skin between the bottom of Coretta's vaginal opening and her anus with her soft feather. At the same time she used the stiffer plume to very gently tickle up and down the inner edge of her outer labia carefully avoiding coming near her clitoris.

Coretta's squirming body stilled except for an uncontrollable quivering as the feathers' tormenting touches came so close to those center points of her sexuality. She whined behind gritted teeth, lifting her hips off the bed. Danny was now circling the edges of her areolae with the tips of his feathers while Emily's plumes continued to tease the edges of her sex. The tickling of the feathers had become an erotic titillation tracing delightful little galvanizing thrills of sensation so terribly close to where she wanted them.

"Oh, fuck," she panted, "please, do it, please, don't tease them anymore. Fuck, fuck, please, Em, my clit, it's on fire, oh, please. Danny, oh, fuck, Danny, my nipples, please."

Danny felt his penis shift on the bed as Coretta's begging stoked his own desire. Emily's lust likewise climbed. Her own nipples began to stiffen and her vulva pulsed with pleasure. They grinned at each other as their feathers continued tormenting the dark girl tied before them.

With her eyes clenched shut Coretta didn't see Emily blink at Danny and nod toward's the end of the bed. Danny looked down to Coretta's bare feet and, after a moment to process, nodded.

Coretta's arousal was cranked so high she didn't even notice for a second that the feathers had stopped. Then she felt the bed shift as Danny and Emily quickly climbed off and sat on the floor, each next to a foot.

"Wha . . . AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" The lust dazed Coretta had barely begun her question when the feathers started tickling her feet. Her scream exploded out of her as her hips thrust off the bed and she yanked madly at her bonds. Emily was holding one foot in a tight grip and using her other hand to run her stiff feather up Coretta's arch and along the underside of her toes. Danny, with a strong grip on the other foot, was dragging one of his feathers between Coretta's toes.

In her hypersensitive state the switch from the erotic teasing of her erogenous zones to the titillation of her feet was like stepping from a sauna into an ice house. She shrieked laughter as the torturous sensations in her feet and toes overwhelmed her. This was almost as bad as the initial finger tickling had been.

The two ticklers continued their attentions with her feet for a couple minutes during which Coretta thrashed and howled. Then, suddenly they climbed back to their original spots. Danny began feathering Coretta's armpits again, and Emily teased her belly and sides. Coretta's erupted with giggles and squirmed. This tickling was torment, but she could take it, barely.

Once again Danny's feathers found their way to Coretta's breasts, circling around them far from her nipples. Emily slowly worked her way back downward between Coretta's legs teasing nearer and nearer to her vulva.

The foot tickling had distracted the ebony girl from her arousal, and it had ebbed, though not a lot. The renewed teasing quickly reignited her lust raising it to its previous hyper-intense level, then, higher. Once again she was trembling in place desperately hoping the teasing feathers would finally come in contact with the infernos that were her nipples and clitoris.

Emily's stiff feather brushed up the edges of her folds just shy of touching her lover's clitoris while the other was once again teasing her perineum. Danny's plumes caressed her areolae a hair's breadth from each nipple. Coretta was rigid, her back arched off the bed. One long, keening whine shrilled from behind her gritted teeth. Then the ticklers jumped off the bed again.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, FUCK, PLEASE, NO . . . AAAAAHHHHHH, HAAA, HAA, HA, HA." Coretta's pleading was ignored as Emily and Danny resumed feathering her feet. Emily licked her lips and rocked her pelvis against the carpet as she tortured her best friend's foot. Danny's cock was standing tall once more as he tormented the other one. Both ticklers were incredibly turned on by the tickling and teasing they were inflicting on Coretta. After a few minutes of foot tickling they climbed back on the bed.

Coretta lay, panting and wheezing, a sweaty, disheveled mess. With her eyes closed she, once again, missed the look that passed between Emily and Danny as they nodded at each other.

This time, Danny's feathers started immediately circling Coretta's breasts, while Emily's teased around her pubic curls. With another look they both slowed their caresses. Ever so gradually Danny's circles grew smaller and smaller. Emily was once again brushing once feather around her lover's perineum while the other stroked up and down her slippery labia just missing her clitoris.

Coretta was delirious. She had never been so insanely aroused before. Her breasts and her sex were blazing zones of lustful delight that throbbed. Her vaginal muscles clenched rhythmically, dripping viscous fluid between her legs. Emily was forced to switch to her fingertip to continue lightly grazing the delicate flesh above her lover's anus. Coretta's large, thick nipples were hard as rocks as Danny's feathers, once more, twirled around them.

Coretta hovered on the edge of a magnificent climax, but the teasing touches of her tormentors were not quite enough. She shook her head back and forth, whimpering and whining. She strained against her ties.

Then, with a final look between them, Danny and Emily struck. Danny laid his feathers sideways and started sawing them back and forth across Coretta's nipples. Emily placed the tip of her feather directly against Coretta's clitoris and started flicking it back and forth while her teasing finger slid down to begin a slippery wiggling around and across the dark girl's sphincter.

Coretta let out a haunting wail as the sensations slammed into her. Her orgasm gushed through her like a torrential flood which was followed by another and another.

Emily and Danny continued their teasing touches until Coretta's wails subsided into moans and her arched back finally dropped to the bed. Then they quickly untied their captive who curled onto her side breathing heavily. Emily gently kissed Coretta's cheek and received a warm, exhausted smile. Coretta smiled up at Danny as well. Then her eyes dropped to his erection.

"Wow, again? You really liked that, huh?"

"We both did," said Emily, gently massaging her vulva.

Coretta looked back and forth between the gently masturbating Emily and the stiffly erect Danny.

"Well, come here," she said, patting the bed on either side of her as she rolled back onto her back. Emily hurried around to one side of the bed and lay down next to her best friend while Danny slid onto the mattress next to her other side. Coretta grabbed Danny's rigid penis and slid her other hand down between Emily's legs until her fingertips were resting on her clitoris. They groaned in unison with little bucks of their hips.

"This tickling thing is going to make this a high maintenance relationship, isn't it?" Coretta smiled at the redhead.

Emily grinned back, then moaned with Danny as Coretta started moving her hands.

Awesome as always! Will they get both a ticklegasm with simultaneous feathering and tickling on their privates and feet? Because I think they really need that :thumbsup:

Dark-Tickler,

Unfortunately, what happens to them, now, is up to your imagination. I'm leaving Emily and company for another story idea. I do have a follow up story rattling around in my head for Emily, Coretta, and Danny, but that will have to wait a while as I develop this new idea, and maybe some others. I may be posting some artwork in the near future as well. We'll see.

As always, thanks for the feedback folks.

Ok well bummer ^^. But I'll await eagerly for your next work. Good luck on that!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back