• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jason's hostel surprise (M/M) Part 1 (Adult content)

Matheu

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, this is a first attempt at a story. I hope you like it. I'd love to hear what you think. I'm sorry of the introduction goes on for some time, but it's a story right?

All characters are fictional (unless someone knows them then send them my way)

----

Jason's trip hadn't got off to the best start. An extended weekend trip with a friend has descended into chaos when his friend had to pull out at the last minute due to an injury he obtained getting drunk the night before and then, after deciding to go it alone, his flight was delayed by several hours. To top it all off when he got to the hotel he wasn't able to check in as they required a booking number and the credit card the booking was made with, which belonged to his friend.

As a backup he found a small hostel not to far away. The hostel was quiet, it was out side of "holiday season" so he predicted there wouldn't be many people around. Sharing a room with strangers wasn't something Jason was looking forward to, but he was happy to have a roof over his head.

As he was shown to his room by the receptionist she explained that he was in an 6 dorm bed room, but there was only one other person in there for the 3 days he was booked to stay. This made Jason relax a little.

He was shown into the room, the other guest wasn't there but it looked like he had made himself at home with books and a laptop on the communal table. When the receptionist left Jason walked towards the sink and splashed his face with some cold water. He looked up at his reflection and let out a sigh. Jason was an attractive guy, but by no means arrogant. He was almost blissfully unaware. His ashy blonde hair slightly covered his left eye keeping his freckles well on display. He was of an average height and was slim. He wasn't exactly athletic but he had a nice shape.

Jason was exhausted, he made his way to his bunk for a nap. He awoke around an hour later could hear a faint buzzing. He looked up to see a handsome brunette sat at the table on the laptop. The brunette looked up and saw Jason looking at him.

"Hey, sorry, I hope I didn't disturb you" he said.

"Not at all" Jason replied "I was only having a quick nap".

"Traveling can take it out of you. My name's Ollie" He extend his hand. Jason toke it and they shacked.

"I'm Jason. Traveling alone" he asked.

"Yeah, going through a tough time, needed some headspace, some time alone"

"I hope I'm not going to interrupt your alone time to much" Jason said nervously.

Ollie smiled and let out a little laugh.

"Don't be silly, might actually be nice to have some company. Are you traveling alone".

"Don't even get me started" Jason sighed.

The guys continued to talk. Jason learnt that Ollie was recently single after his boyfriend of 5 years had left him for another man. Ollie seemed to be taking it well, but Jason wasn't sure how much of that was just a front. Jason certainly wasn't upset to learn that the handsome stranger was gay. He was really taking liking to Ollie. In the evening they went for a few drinks. Jason had to keep telling himself that it wasn't a date, but if they had meet under different circumstances he liked to think it could be.

Over the next few days they continues to talk. During the day they went off and did there own thing, but would meet in the hostel bar for a few drinks each night.

On the third day, Jason was starting to get, frustrated. He wasn't sure if it was he sight of Ollie standing in the room with nothing but a towel around him but he was horny. He jumped in the shower, making the water a little colder than usual hoping it would help. It did not.

When he came out of the shower Ollie, still wrapped in nothing but a towel, was on his laptop, headphones in music blasting. He was sending a message on a website called FetLife. Jason was very familiar with it and to his surprise recognised his screen name "TicklishLer93". Jason's mind started going into overdrive. He'd actually shared a few messages years ago just before Ollie meet his ex boyfriend. They'd never meet or exchanged a face picture.

Jason couldn't let the opportunity go to waste. He walked up behind Ollie and quickly tickled his ribs. Ollie jumped out of his chair and let out a noise that was somewhere between a gasp and a giggle. He slammed his laptop shut and looked lost for words. Jason felt bad, but also thought he looked really cute.

"I, I didn't know you were back in the room" Ollie stammered "I'm sorry, please, can this stay between us".

Jason in a moment of uncharacteristic confidence walked up to Ollie and kissed him. The kiss was returned.

"You're secrets safe with me" Jason said placing his hand on Ollie's shoulder "On one condition?"

"Whats that" said Ollie apprehensively.

"You let me tickle you" Jason smiled, Ollie smiled, he couldn't believe what Jason had said. "and maybe if you're a really good boy, I'll let you get some revenge".

"You're, you're into this" Ollie asked.

Jason nodded, he then got their messages up from way back when and the two boys started getting very excited. Ollie pulled out a bag from under his bunk.

"I thought I was being optimistic when I packed all of these, lord know what they thought when I went through airport security"

From the bag Ollie produced a selections of tools, feathers, hairbrushes, baby oil and scarfs.

"I thought they'd be less suspicious than rope" he said clearly a little embarrassed.

Jason grabbed a chair and placed it in the middle of the room. he grabbed Ollie by the hands and walked him to the chair.

"We won't be needing this" Jason said as he pulled the towel from around Ollie's waist and sat him on the chair. Ollie was a little worried about being naked but was equally excited. He loved tickling, but had never been tickled before. He's previous boyfriend never engaged him in it and he'd been to young and shy to really out him out there before.

Jason had a few experiences under his belt, but was certainly no pro and had never really meet anyone he fully connected with. He grabbed the scarfs and started tied each of his ankles to the back chair legs and hi tied his arms together. attached to the back of the chair.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked.

"As I'll ever be" Ollie replied as he toke a deep breath and Jason placed a blindfold on him.

Ollie say there waiting for something to happen, and then he felt it, the softest touch on his right ear... A feather. He then felt it move down his neck and and across his shoulder blades, which sent a shiver down his spine, before it headed to his left ear. He smiled through gritted teeth, he wasn't giggling yet but he knew Jason was just teasing. The feather then made it's way down the front of his neck where it meet another feather. Both started to circle his nipples which made him moan. Jason smiled and the beautiful boys reactions.

The feathers then made there way to his armpits, the moaning had now stopped. Ollie was laughing now.

"Haha, no please, hehe. I don't think I'm gonna hahandle this very well".

"but we've just got started" and with that Jason dropped the feathers and plunged into his armpits with his fingers.

"NO! Hahahahaha, please, not there, Jason please, hahahahahaha oh my god" Ollie lost it. He couldn't contain it. he protested, but Jason was getting the impression he was enjoying it from his erect penis which was bouncing up and down.

he continued to burrow his hands into Ollie's armpits, he varied the speed to make sure Ollie didn't get used to the tickling.

"I can't take it hahaha, please, anywhere else. Please stop hahahaha".

Maybe Jason felt sorry for him but he did stop.

"Anywhere else, you say?"

Ollie instantly regretted that, his armpits where ticklish, but no where near as ticklish as the other spots on his body. Jason walked over to the tools he had at his disposal and picked up a fluffy ostrich feather duster. He kneeled down behind the chair and began swishing the duster over Ollie's feet.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back