• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes dear, tickle monsters are real m/f /f

paszkowt

TMF Expert
Yes dear, tickle monsters are real m/f monster/f f/f (sort of)
- No way! That’s much to dangerous! Russia is still a hostile country for us!
- But Dad, please! I ‘ve never been to Russia and I definitely can’t go alone, now. With you and all our security guys I’ll be perfectly safe. It’s a state visit!
- Smolensk also was a state visit…
- Daddy, please! Mom, say something!
The conversation between the Polish President and the Polish First Daughter went like that for a while, finally the angelic looking, long legged blonde blonde won. It took her longer than she was used to, but finally Kinga got what she wanted and would accompany her parents to an official visit to Moscow.
The were greeted with an unexpected hospitality. Kinga got a seperate program and she was ushered through main cultural facilities as well as top, exclusive shops. As a final step she was invited to visit an enclave of wilderness, a natural forest where no one uninvited could go without FSB knowledge, which was securing the perimeter.. She was very interested. Her father agreed, but he insisted that her personal bodyguard would accompany her. It was a young, pretty brunette called Kasia chosen for her being an European champion in karate kyokushin and for the ability to blend in Kinga’s environment, passing as her friend or schoolmate. The Russians reluctantly agreed, too and both girls in summer dresses and sandals, with lunch bags and (in Kasia’s case) a purse with Walther pistol, were dropped at the edge of the magnificent forest. They entered a narrow path and soon disappeared among the trees.
Both girls were amazed, feeling like they were visiting Fangorn from Middle Earth. For about an hour they wandered admiring the beauty of the nature. Finally they found a clearing, sparkling with tiny, white flowers and decided to camp there. They sat on the grass and reached for their lunch, chatting and laughing. Their voices rang through the air, disturbing the silence. Kinga, despite the instructions she was given, started to pick up the flowers and weave wreaths for herself and Kasia.
Both girls were completely oblivious of somebody watching them from a tree line. It shouldn't be possible, the perimeter was patrolled and no human could enter unnoticed. But the watcher wasn’t human at all… His (its?) shape shifted, from an old man in shabby clothes and a long beard and hair full of leaves, cones and sticks to a creature that resembled an Ent from Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings”, but the size of human, instead of a giant. Leshy, the guardian of the forest, watched two human girls in anger. They broke the pact - violated a sacred place, destroyed the nature, picked up his favourite flowers, murdering them. He could hear the tiny screams of dying plants. Their fate was sealed. He started half muttering, half singing a strange tune, resembling the rustle of leaves and wind shaking the branches.
Kinga became more and more enticed by flowers. She saw one, very, beautiful, but when she moved to pick it up she saw another one, even prettier. And so on, and so on… Hunting for flowers, oblivious to the environment, she wandered into the forest and soon disappeared among the trees.
Kasia saw this, but only a corner of her mind registered it. She should stand up, follow the girl she was responsible of, but couldn’t. Only when Kinga disappeared, the bodyguard conditioning took over and she broke the spell, running after the President’s daughter and calling her name. She run into the bushes, when suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. She elbowed the attacked in the stomach. The other parts of the combo was to throw the attacker to the ground, kick him in the head then draw the pistol, aim at him and shoot him incapable. A simple action, practiced hundreds of times. But as soon as her elbow hit the mark, she screamed in pain. It wasn’t a soft flesh of the belly, but a tree trunk! The unseen attacker grabbed her wrists and lifted her squirming off the ground, like a little girl. Her frantic, but deadly, kicks also hit wood instead of attacker’s shins. She lost her shoes in the process and somehow her ankles were also grabbed, immobilizing her suspended in X - position about a foot off the ground. She hung there, struggling and shouting, but the captor seemed to be tireless and inhumanly strong. She glanced at her wrists and screamed again. They were held not by fingers, but by tangled vines!
Half mad with fear and disbelief she screamed again, when something soft and furry landed on her shoulder. It was only a squirrel, which started investigating it’s unwilling host,
- Shoo! Go away! - Kate tried to get rid of an intruder, but it was unafraid. Katie giggled when the soft fur brushed her neck.
- Stop it! - she shouted, but the squirrel decided to explore her neck further. Despite being a karate black belt and an expert shooter Kate had one major weakness - she was very ticklish. Not many people dared to exploit that, but her husband was a karate black belt himself and sometimes when they sparred and he wasn’t fast enough with withdrawing her foot after a kick he intercepted it and gave her sole a good tickle. Or simply at home tackled her to the ground to tickle torture her a bit.
Now her troubles deepened as the squirrel moved from her neck to her armpit and started dragging it’s fluffy tail across the outstretched underarm. That forced her to replace giggles with helpless laughter. The whole situation was insane. Squirrels don’t behave that way, do they? But also you are not get grabbed by a “Swamp Thing”, yet it happened. Laughing and squirming she could do nothing but watch as a new woodland creature approached her, It was a doe, which raspy tongue soon started licking the second armpit, sending poor Kate into hysterics. Soon two wild boar piglets joined, scratching their back covered with stiff hair, against her bare soles. Kate thought she would die, but she only hang there wailing with laughter and even suffered a wild mouse climbing down her neckline and wriggling against her belly button.
For the next few hours the world was just a madness of hysterical laughter for her. It seemed that every woodland creature which had a soft or a stiff fur, a raspy tongue, tickly legs or feathers came to try everything to tickle her to death. They didn’t understand her begging, were indifferent to her pleas, unmoved by her threats. They just tickled and tickled, forcing the poor girl into more and more maniacal laughter. She writhed in ticklish agony, pulling with all her might. but whatever held her was unbreakable. Yet again, despite hours of torture, she never passed out and had the strength to laugh herself insane. Finally everything whirled around her and she was forcefully thrown to the ground. She rolled on the soft grass and came to an abrupt halt hitting someone’s legs. She looked up and saw a muzzle of a Kalashnikov rifle held by a nervous FSB guard.
Finally the guard relaxed, as he recognized her. Then his eyes narrowed in suspicion.
- Where is Kinga?
- I, I don’t know! - Kasia stammered, still in shock. - She walked away. I followed, but this creature grabbed me and those animals started tickling me. They tickled and tickled!!! I thought I would die! - Kate broke down completely and collapsed, sobbing. She was put into the ambulance and carried to a military hospital. As after a while she became violent, paramedics gave her a tranquilizer and put her into a straightjacket.
Only a few minutes after she got all the necessary medical checks two FSB agents appeared and started questioning her, keeping her still in a straightjacket and strapped to the bed. She spat out her unbelievable tale, then demanded a release to join her colleagues and begin hunting for Kinga. But FSB had other plans. They had Polish security officer in their hands and decided to get as much of a situation as they could. So they told her that Poles are already warned but she had to stay here for a little longer.
- Now tell me, what are your Secret Service structure and procedures in guarding the VIP’s.
- I can’t do this, that’s top secret!
FSB agent was prepared. He listened to her tale, dismissing it as rubbish and maybe a result of hallucination, but one thing was clear. The agent was deadly ticklish.
- They tickled you, you said. Like this? - he started scratching her sole with his nails.
Kate panicked immediately. - Nooohohoho!!! Please! I was tickled so hard! I can’t stand it anymore!
- So how about the procedures?
- No, I can’t. I beg you! Hahaha!!!
But the agent was an expert tickler and he knew, that it’s quite a good torture, living no marks. Many times some young female democratic activists found themselves pulled to a unmarked van, driven to the nearby forests, tied to the tree and tickle tortured for hours as a warning to stop their anti-government activity. He remembered also a case of Ksenia Sobchak, who was a journalist and wanted to run for presidency but unfortunately of her was very sensitive to tickling and after two hours howling with laughter under his fingers she gave all her sources in corruption investigation and later resigned from running as a candidate.
Here they had at least three hours before they had to admit that they have Kasia - so far they didn’t tell Poles a thing. With such a ticklish subject and already half broken it had to be more than enough.
Kate cracked after an hour of constant foot tickling with fingers and brushes. Sobbing she told FSB agents everything they wanted to know about Polish secret services. Then they gave her and additional quarter of tickle torture, just for fun of it. When they finally left, Kasia was given a cocktail of drugs, resulting in partial amnesia. Three hours later, when Polish diplomats and security agents finally found her, she could only remember that Kinga walked away and when she followed someone attacked her and tickled her for a long time, then Russians found her and took her to the hospital.
A few hours earlier Kinga woke up from a trance and realized that she had no clue where she was and where Kasia was. Shouting didn’t bring any results. She tried to follow a path, but it was zigzagging here and there and finally disappeared. She tried to find the sun, but suddenly it became foggy. Finally she decided just to go straight - the forest isn't that big and surely she’d reach the edge.
An hour later, disheveled and tired, she found herself staring at the exactly same tree trunk as when she started. She was simply walking in circle...Desperate, she started running. After a few minutes she heard a rustling water. “Great - a river or a stream. Coming along it I’ll surely get somewhere!”
She emerged on a small path and following it she soon found a small bridge over a creek. Exhausted she sat on the edge, removed her sandals and dipped her sore feet into the water. Suddenly a pair of hands shot out from below the surface and pulled the screaming girl into the stream. Kinga fought the attacker, but she was pulleddeeper and deeper to the very bottom. Then she was fighting not just with the attacker, but for her life, as her lungs burned with lack of oxygen. Finally she took a deep breath… and realized she could somehow breath underwater. Then she took a good look at her attacker and gasped in surprise. She expected a diver and looked at the beautiful, long haired blonde who had a fishtail as a lower body. Immediately she recognized the creature. “Rusalka! Living, real Rusalka! Impossible, I must be delirious! Some kind of hallucinations!”. But the cold grip was so real… Then she remembered what Rusalkas were famous of and shuddered. She was even more ticklish than her bodyguard. “But first she must ask me riddles! That's my chance! That, and maybe waking up!”
Rusalka wasted no time.
- Answer me those three questions or you’ll die tickled to death!
- Please, let me go! That’s insane! - tried Kinga. But the creature was paying it no attantion, going on like with some ritual.
- First riddle is: I can be made and I can be played. I can be cracked and I can be told. What am I?
- Err, a joke?
- Second riddle is: I have a head and no body, but I do have a tail. What am I?
That took Kinga a bit longer, but finally she blurted - A coin?
- Third riddle is: What has a bed but doesn’t sleep and a mouth but never eats?
Kinga thought about it for a long time, finally blurted in desperation - a portrait of a sleeping man?
- No, a river - answered Rusalka and suddenly strong weeds entangled Kinga, immobilizing her.
- Wait! Wait! Let me go! I am important! I am the president’s daughter! - her cries were interrupted by a giggle, as a school of small fishes swam by and started nibbling at her feet. When her father was just an Euro Parliament Member her mom and her visited him and they together went to a spa. Her mom dared to try fish pedicure and then laughed herself silli for fifteen minutes.Now Kinga knew why. Soon her giggles turned to hysterical laughter as the fishes ate the dead skin from her soles, tickling her horribly. After twenty minutes her feet were smooth and delicate and almost all of her breath spent in gales of forced mirth.
But it was nothing compared to the feeling of Rusalkas finger on her sole. She hadn’t been tickled before with nothing, but fingers and feathers, so she couldn’t compare the feeling to any other tickling tools. It definitely didn’t feel like fingers, rather like a combination of feathers, brushes and even a tongue - striking all the nerve endings that could respond with a ticklish feeling. In other words - it was the ultimate tickling tool tailored for her. If Kate was on her place she would feel dozens of tiny electric toothbrushes - her worst nogtmare. Of course that meant an insane howl of laughter. Unable even to beg, she threw her head back and laughed and laughed and laughed, until tears started rolling from her eyes. Then she laughed more and more, way beyond the point of hysteria. The world blurred, her head swam, she had no time to breathe, but somehow she stayed conscious, laughter pouring from her mouth. Somehow everything narrowed to her two soles, sending laughter orders to her brain, and her tortured lungs, spasming to emit more and more shrieks of hilarity
She didn’t know, how long did it take. Months, from her perspective. But finally the colors swirled around her, blinding her and the cruel tickling stopped. When she could see again, she was sitting somewhere in the middle of the meadow, tied to a solitary wild pear tree. She immediately started to struggle, but to no avail. After several minutes she saw a young man walking down the path nearby. Fortunately, she wasn’t gagged, so she started crying for help. The startled man heard her and ran to her side.
- Who are you? What happened?
- A am a tourist,w as kidnapped and tickled for hours, please help me?
- A strange accent. You German?
- Not, Polish. - the youngster hesitated.
- We don’t like Poles here… - then something came to his mind.
-You said you were tickled. Like that? - with a mischievous grin he squatted near her feet and started scratching her bare soles. It was nothing compared to Rusalka’s touch, but enough to force Kinga to laugh hysterically.
- No, please, stop! I can’t stand it anymore! - begged Kinga through the desperate laughter, but the Russian teen was too excited to have that beautiful, blonde “enemy” at his mercy to let her go.She had no choice but to laugh and beg, waiting for a rescue. And Rusalka deployed her near her “native” creek, but a few kilometers further that the enclosed forest. This area was designed to be searched only after next three hours...

Oh god, I always adored your stories. These polish current motives and more slavic folklore ones are something very cool for me. Keep up good work.

Oh god, I always adored your stories. These polish current motives and more slavic folklore ones are something very cool for me. Keep up good work.
Thanks, especially that I got so little feedback both here and on PFŁ

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back