• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blindfold (F/F)

CoffeeEmporer

TMF Poster
There are certain stories I spend weeks on working on, refining slowly and methodically.

Then there are stories like this that come line by line, one after another, until I find myself with a finished tale and not sure where three hours of my life went. It's a bit off the beaten path in terms of flow and content, but I like how it ended up.

This bad boy is kinda of a sequel to one of my other stories. I like the feel of Becky and Grace as characters, and even though when I started writing this I didn't know it was about them, I soon realized it couldn't have been about anybody else. You can find their first story here:http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283600-Rain-Song-(F-F-Foot-Worship-Tickling)

I hope you all enjoy this tale, it was a blast to write ^_^.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight was all I could see.

There were no stars to light my way, no UFO’s to watch the sky for as I blinked under the shroud that covered my eyes. But there was jasmine and green tea, wafting along with the waxy gurgle of a damp wick, which belonged to none other than the soy candle that rested on my girlfriend's bedside table.

“A fair wind amidst the sunless ocean,” crosses my mind as I cling to our bedsheets like a raft. I breathe in deeply and slowly, until something new floods my nose.

Oranges.

“Comfy Becky?” She asks in hushed tones that could warm dead hearts. Hot breath dances with my hair as they both take turns tickling my ear. I nod in response, fighting the urge to embrace her as a trill passes through me like nostalgia. A giggle passes from her lips as I hear the sound of footfalls lightly pad around our bedroom. They echo around me, outlining her citrus shape as she pretends to pretend that she’s on a holy quest.

Time goes wonky as I listen to the sound of her delicate rampage, each breath she takes stealing my attention.

“Here you are,” she finally announces divinely after a few moments, racking my body with hungry shivers. I feel her eyes as she slowly approaches, circling me like a bird of prey. Inch by inch I sense her slowly become a storm, tasting electricity in the air. A thunderous snap fills the room as she sits beside me on the bed, unleashing a steady waterfall of something cold over my naked chest.

I gasp, savoring the bracing cold. Awake and alert in the here and now, her hands begin to soothe me as they slowly spread the oil over my skin.

I drift back to my ocean, losing myself in her touch as her orange seasoned hands massage my breasts. I moan with each tender motion and rise to meet each skillful caress, my nipples the only hard stance being taken against the onslaught of affection. Adrift and helpless, her hands sweep over my collarbone, shoulders, and the back of my neck. Her fingers excavate, unearthing all manner of lusty approval from my mouth as my muscles unearth their tension.

The oil grows warm under the guidance of her hands, until warmth is all I feel.

I may never have been a weather woman, but even a fool can read the clouds. I could feel the omens they carried as she slowly began to shift her weight, moving my legs apart gently. The warmth began to meander downward, encompassing my sides and hips in their steady progression.

My moans become stuck on a loop as she finally reaches my thighs, rubbing each mass of muscle with the same unrelenting care as my torso. Pain melts away, leaving only the tingle of relaxation in its absence. Both an angel and a demon, she coaxes that tingle along for as long as she can, teasing that which desires her warmth most of all. Her weight shifts and my head goes swimming as I feel hot breath upon my pussy, forcing me to grasp onto the bedsheets for dear life.

An eternity ticks by as I await the storm.

Instead, however, I feel lightning dance along my sides and through my lungs. I squeal unexpectedly as her fingers glide happily over their oily work. Unable to resist the polar plunge, I’m yanked from my lusty dreams to the waking world as her fingers work their devilish craft. I laugh wildly, the beautiful madness that flows from her fingers enticing me like the sirens of old. Lost among my sunless ocean, I finally become Odysseus. As hot winds buffet me and with no crew to hold me, I steer towards the rocks.

“Please Grace!”

My words stunned her, I think, as she stops suddenly. I linger there in the moment, thinking something’s wrong, until her weight shifts one more time. I realize she is now on her stomach, her arms cradling my rear as her hands hold my sides. I gulp dramatically, understanding where I finally am: the eye of the storm.

I rediscover how to breathe as her tongue enters my pussy, her fingers tickling my sides in a surge of new found electricity.

I giggle that I’m dreaming, I guffaw that I’m awake. She tickles with love and with a love to tickle, sweeping me away in the hurricane of her hands and mouth. My body ached with the moans that couldn’t push past my frantic laughter, leaving my mind to cling to the laughter that couldn’t escape my lusty moans. I felt like I was going mad.

A beautiful madness, tinged with oranges.

My sunless ocean swelled and capsized me, leaving me amidst the gargantuan waves. I could feel the storm, feel the madness building within me. I swam desperately, clinging to the sheets in a desperate attempt to right myself. But the waves grew higher as my grasp slowly came undone, and sensing her power over me marshalled one last giant swell in turn. Howling like an animal I felt the wave’s crash down upon me, knocking me beneath the waves as I relinquished my final hold on the world.

And there beneath the waves, for one little eternity, rested my peace of heaven.

Midnight was all I could see, but I could feel her arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace. I was half delirious and half exhausted, but managed to return the favor in a sweat soaked cuddle. I felt her hands slowly reach for my face, looking to free my eyes once again from their prison. I smiled, and before the soft candlelight could sting my eyes I took one last moment to savor the sunless ocean. To savor the things that made her echo within me throughout the day.

Oranges and warmth.

Very well.done!
Crazyb how some stories write themselves and other never find a voice...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back