• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wedding Gift: Part One M/F, F/ F

smokey

TMF Poster
Thought I would give it a try... Please let me know if I should continue...

The Wedding Gift:

Hello, my name is Amy. I'm twenty four years old and was just through a roller coaster ride of a marriage. It had it's ups and downs,(mostly downs), but I still love my ex for what ever reason. His name is Alex Powers, we have been separated for less then a year and he already has shacked up with some other skank. I just don't understand why we didn't work out... I'm not a model, but I'm not ugly either. Everything he ever wanted me to do, I did. Run errands, pick up and drop off his friends, clean the house... The list can go on and on. Never did he ever thank me or even show me the least bit of affection. All he wanted me for was to be his maid and personal fucking kink toy instead of a wife.

God how I wanted that man though, he is everything a woman would want. He was a wealthy, tall, dark and handsome type with a very sharp and attractive wit to him that always makes you want him around. But, did I ever get to enjoy that side of him? No!!

Our last year together there was less then a handful of times he would show me affection,(usually when he got drunk), and every
time it became less and less affectionate and more into a torture session..

I always knew my husband was kinky because I noticed a strap with a cuff on the end of it slightly poking out from under one of the corners of his bed one day when I went to use the computer in his room. It didn't freak me out to be honest, I always thought the whole bondage thing was kinky. I get a thrill of being taken control of and not being able to do anything about it, or at least I did until I met Alex.

So, the first time together was awesome. We had incredible sex and I experienced harder orgasms than I have ever had in my life. From then on I lusted for this man,craved his touch, nobody else could be more perfect in my eyes.

As the our romance went on, he would start becoming kinkier in the bedroom and would tease and tickle while tied. At the beginning it was never anything too intense, just enough to get me giggling. He always had me stripped and strapped down spread eagle on our queen size bed. The first few sessions started with light sensual tickling for a few minutes. He would target just my main eroginous zones and lightly tickle all of the areas for a minute or two each. Different areas would have different effects on my body. When he tickled my breasts or pelvic area it would tickle like hell, but also make me uncontrollably horny. If he moved to my armpits or God forbid my feet, I would become a screaming lunatic.

Then he introduced a blindfold, which made the feeling and anticipation much more intense. At the end of each session he would ask if I enjoyed it and like a fool I said yes. I didn't care, I loved this man.. He can do anything he wants to my body.. The teasing started to become less sensual and more sadistic as the months passed. I can still remember the first time being "tickle tortured". That evening went great, we went to see a movie, had a great dinner at an expensive restaurant and finished the night having drinks at the bar with friends. While at the bar, he was having drink after drink, becoming more and more drunk by the minute. I myself having a few too many called a Uber during last call and we got a ride back to his apartment. At this time in our lives we were already living together and very comfortable with each other. Took showers together, walked around naked, whatever..

We stumbled into the house and started going up the stairs to his second floor apartment. While walking he kept poking me in the back of my
ribs and was causing me to uncontrollably giggle causing me to run trying to escape his probing fingers. Running up after me Alex grabbed me at the top of the steps and threw me on the couch, (he knew I liked it rough and I was going to let him have his way). He began tearing off my shirt and grabbed my breasts as we passionately kissed. Then I felt his hands go down and begin undoing the buttons on my jeans. Still passionately kissing, I felt the cold air hit my legs and then a warm hand started rubbing across my labia. My legs started to tremble as he instructed me to go to our room and lay on the bed. I did as instructed and he came in and tied me down spread eagle. Once I was tied he stood back and looked me up and down with a grin on his face, "I'll be right back sweetheart", he said as he ran out of the room and shut the door.

While waiting in the bedroom for him a million passionate thoughts were going through my mind. God, I was so horny and couldn't wait to feel this man in me again. So what if I have to take a little tickling first to turn him on. If that's what he's into what does it hurt I remember thinking. I laid there for almost ten minutes and was starting to wonder what was taking him. Finally he entered the room with a small briefcase and a smile. I looked at him and began to get a little curious as what he had in the case. When I asked he told me that they were just some sex toys to give the relationship another boost, don't worry nothing too crazy. I thought, why not? There wasn't one time this man touched me that wasn't complete ecstasy, let him have my body and do whatever.

He began by taking the blindfold out of the drawer and placing it over my eyes. I had goosebumps from the anticipation and started to breath heavy. He said he had another bondage piece he wanted to try and asked me to open my mouth. When I did he put some kind of wire contraption in my mouth that held my mouth so that it was locked open. It secured to my head with a strap that went around the back. The second I felt it lock in place I knew I wasn't comfortable with the situation and began to panic. I tried to say something but it just sounded like gibberish with my mouth being stuck open and he looked at me and gave a evil smirk.

"Don't worry, just lay back and enjoy the ride" Alex exclaimed.

Then Alex walked back to the briefcase he brought with him, laid it on the bed and opened it up displaying all of the items he planned on using on me that evening. Though I couldn't see what was in there, he started naming them off. There were multiple feathers, hair brushes, paint brushes, combs, electric toothbrushes, dental picks, baby oil, moisturizing lotion and a small heat gun. You name it, he brought it.. Still not knowing what is going on, I am expecting him to do the usual fondling, kissing and teasing until we have a passionate orgasm together and it started to seem that way. He climbed over me on the bed and sat on my waist. He started rubbing and squeezing my nipples until they grew and became hard as rocks. The feeling was incredible and I began to moan in lust. After working over my breast for a few minutes and making me a complete horny mess, I felt his hands slide down the side of my ribs and begin squeezing and kneading my sides. Immediately, I began laughing hysterically through my open gag. This wasn't his normal light tickling that I was used to, but a full unrelenting tickle assault on my rib cage! He just kept squeezing and poking, now going up the sides of my breasts towards my underarms as I tried
to scream and beg for him desperately to stop. Unfortunately all it sounded like was "AAAHHOLLHHHOOOAAHHHAAAAH". He was now at my underarms scribbling all ten of his fingers into my pits which made me scream at the top of my lungs. I have never been so brutally tickled before. My sides started to ache and tears were building up under my blindfold.

After a few minutes he got off me and grabbed the baby oil from the briefcase. He walked back to the bed, opened the cap and slowly drizzled the oil over my naked body making sure I felt every last trickle. The feeling of the oil lightly dripping on me tickled like hell and I continued to laugh uncontrollably.

After covering my entire body in oil he started to spread it all over me using just his blunt fingertips. This was more then I could handle and I
needed it to stop! I screamed like a banshee as he went from my pelvic region, over my belly, to my breast making sure to evenly spread the slick layer over me. Then Alex proceeded to climb back on top of me and continued tickling my pits until I became dizzy with laughter. At this point I didn't know who I was anymore, my whole body seemed like one giant nerve ending just screaming to get away from his fingers.

After ten more minutes of extreme underarm tickling he grabbed two electric toothbrushes from the case, turned them on and began to slowly
descend them over my nipples. I knew my body was ticklish, but had no clue how much torture can be produced by a high speed rotating soft bristle over a persons nipples. The second they made contact my whole body trashed and bucked from under him. Not wanting me to hurt myself he went back to his nightstand drawer and produced one more strap that he used to secure my waist to the bed frame. "There, now we don't have to worry about all that thrashing getting in the way", Alex said as he tightened the strap around me to the frame of the bed.
Now I was only able to move my fingers and toes when he proceeded to climb back on the bed and have a second go at my breasts. Again he turned on the electric brushes and went to work on my swollen nipples. The feeling was excruciating as he was careful to just barely touch the skin, titillating the area to the max. My laughter turned silent as my whole body turned beat red and became a sweaty mess.

"Awe, is Amy ticklish?" he would mockingly say to me as I was heaving trying to get my breath back. "Maybe we'll give you a break from the upper body tickling".

Hearing that I felt relieved, thinking to myself, "Finally this is over, now get me the hell outta here". Coming back to reality from the panic I was in I started to regain my breathing composure.

"So Are we having fun?" Alex asked.

Shacking my head "EhhEhhh" is all I could get out though my gag.

"Whats that? Ah ha? I thought you were enjoying yourself. You can tell by how moist your panties are." Alex said as I screamed in protest. He was right though, for some reason, deep down this was turning me on.

"IIIAAAAEEEHHHHUUUHHH!!" I shouted again.. God damn this gag, why did I let him do this to me. I know he knows I am not enjoying myself. Let me go you sick fucking freak!!! If only I could've said that, but I couldn't talk, see or move and my body was being controlled like a puppet. Suddenly I felt something that made my skin crawl. I could feel him sit down at the foot of the bed next to my extremely ticklish bare size sevens. Oh my God, he is going to tickle my feet!

Alex indeed was planning to tickle the hell out of my feet as he came over with a ball of yarn and cut ten equal pieces. Once he had them cut he made little nooses on the ends and proceeded to loop them around my toes. Once the loops fully secured on my toes Alex pulled them back so my soles were tight as a drum. There was a ring secured on the buckles around my ankles that he was able to tie the tightend yarn to, to keep my feet still. Alex walked back to the box and picked out eight pipe cleaners. Once back at the foot of the bed he said, "ready for more laughs?" All I could do is shake my head and scream in disbelief as he starting sawing the pipe cleaners in between all of my toes at once. If I wasn't strapped to that bed I would have jumped through the ceiling at the first touch by those horrid things. They must have been over a foot long each and he was careful to make sure that each pipe cleaner glided freely over the webbing and against sides of my toes. My body shook and bucked like I was being electrocuted. I can still feel the intense non stop tickling between my toes.. The constant friction felt like a fire burning, but it wasn't painful just excruciatingly ticklish.

After a few minutes with the pipe cleaners Alex put them on the bed and grabbed the electric toothbrushes he used earlier. He again went straight for my toes and started gliding the rotating brush heads up and down the undersides of my toe stems starting with my pinky toes and working his way to my big toes. The feeling the brush produced on my toes was horrible and this was by far the most intense tickling I have experienced yet. The rotating brush heads were unrelenting as they slowly glided toe by toe. Each time they started at the ball of my foot and ran straight up each toe at a snails pace. When ever they made contact with my toe pads I felt like I had electric jolts shooting up my legs sending signals to my brain. I screamed even harder as he switched and started tickling the tops of my toes with the them. My legs started spasming as it felt like the brushes were rotating directly against my toe knuckles. Barely able to breath anymore from continously laughing, I was about to pass out when I heard the brushes turn off. Even then I still couldn't stop laughing for another half minute due to the tickled frenzy he put me in.

Gasping for air I tried to plead through my gag with ever ounce of strength I had and screamed "Enough, I had enough!.. No More!" Unfortunately because of the gag what Alex actually heard was "eeyyoohhIIIIaaaaeeeyyyoooohhhh.....ooooooouuuuuuurrrr"

"Awe, honey you can't be done already." Alex chimed, "Hang in there we just have a little bit left and you wont regret it.."

I swore he was going to just not let me go and tickle me to death. "This was it", I thought "this is how I'm going out of this world, by a fucking maniac serial tickler." I was covered in all of my own bodily fluids. The pillow my head was on was soaked in my own drool from the open gag and my body was drenched in sweat like it was trying to put out a fire. Regrettably to say, I was still very horny and the moisture that has been building up around my mound was very noticeable. Still being blindfolded I had no idea what Alex was doing or had going through his mind. I just was praying to be let out of this torturous situation.

Alex in fact did take notice of my moist crotch and took out the paint brushes and feathers from his briefcase. Each one had a different thickness and stiffness to them. The first brush he decided to use had very thin bristles that were flat at the end and fanned out about three quarters of an inch each way. He held the brush so that the bristles went vertically along with my labia and proceeded to move the brush tip up and down along my mound.

"AHHHAAAHHOOOHHHAA" I screamed as he switched side from side. Alex never letting up on the constant light stroking of my pussy lips. I never knew my pussy was so ticklish! The feeling was driving me nuts as I started to feel like I was going to wet myself. Oh God, please anything but that.. I can't piss myself right here in front of him!

Alex dropped the thin brush and produced a make up brush made from goat hair. He took the brush and began attacking my taint with the soft pointy bristles. With my waist being tied down I wasn't even to move my area out of the way. I just laid there and continued to scream and laugh uncontrollably as he flicked the soft bristles up and down, occasionally poking the tip directly against my sensitive asshole. After ten minutes of non stop torturing my taint Alex picked the first brush again and used it in his left hand to glide the bristles along the fold of my pussy lips as he continued exploiting my taint with the make up brush in his right causing a new fit of laughter from me. Even though I was laughing I felt myself becoming uncontrollably horny. I could feel the juices inside of me building up with every flick of the brush over my pussy lips and began to moan a little in between the laughter.

Seeing that my body was going from ticklish to orgasmic Alex dropped the brushes and grabbed a pair of chop sticks. He used his fingers to spread my pussy lips apart to reveal my clit. Alex then took his thumb and pushed the skin back so the area tightened until my sensitive clit popped out from behind its hood. Once my exposed clit was out for the world to see, he took the pair of chop sticks and used them to pinch my clit in between making it protrude from the center. Once my budd was popped out Alex took out two rubber bands and secured the chopsticks together holding my clit in place.

Now that my clit was fully exposed and vulnerable he produced a large hawk feather and began sawing the edge directly against my clit. The feeling was incredible as I felt the full sixteen inches of the feather going back and forth across my womanhood. My clit was becoming swollen and red as Alex continued sawing back and forth producing more and more juice from my vagina. I could feel my arousal running down the bottoms of my ass cheeks onto the mattress and moaned uncontrollably as he occasionally would rub on the hood of my clit with his thumb pad as he continued sawing away. He would even squeeze my breasts as he rubbed my clit, bringing me closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm. It was like my body shut down every other nerve receptor I had and focused solely on my womanhood. Seeing how close I was to an orgasm Alex decided it was time to let me cum.

"Are you ready to explode?" Alex Asked.

I just laid there and moaned in ecstasy as he continued to stroke my clit with the feather. "AAAHAH" I moaned as he dropped the feather and picked the electric toothbrush back up. Still leaving my clit locked between the chopsticks he turned on the electric toothbrush and placed the head of the brush directly against my throbbing clit. My reaction was instant as my whole body tensed up and locked as I screamed into a mind blowing orgasm. It felt like it would never stop, wave after wave of pleasure erupted through my body. My hands clenched and toes curled as I now had my fifth orgasm in a row. My whole mind was focused on the feeling from my clit and I couldn't stop cumming over and over.

"That a girl.", he said, "Just let it all out.."

Instantly the feeling went from pleasure to torture as my orgasms stopped and my clit became oversensitive. I let out one last gut wrenching scream and he took the brush head away and undid the chopsticks holding my clit out.

I laid there panting as he removed my gag and undid the straps securing me to the bed. "What just happened to me?" I remember thinking. That was the best orgasm I ever had in my life, but how could I be into such a sadistic torture? After being untied Alex laid down next to me and my worn out body passed out instantly.

That day happened over six years ago and we haven't had a normal romantic night since. Every time it was always some type of bondage with me being tickle tortured beyond my imagination. Sometimes I was hogtied, others I was mummified in bondage tape, but most commonly his preferred method was me strapped to the bed spread eagle giving him full access to my most sensitive areas. I put up with it, because I loved him and I figured at least he wasn't going out and cheating with me. Over time body became more and more use to being tickled before and during orgasms. I was craving it, my body couldn't get off without it..

As the years passed we each were advancing and moving further and further into our careers. Alex started to travel across country to meetings a lot more and with our schedules being so different we only got to spend time with one another a few times a month. We were finally married after being engaged for over FOUR YEARS! But what difference did it make? It almost seemed like us getting married even separated us further apart. He still wanted to tie me down every chance he got, but I wanted more then that. Is it wrong to want some romance, maybe a dinner and movie every once in a while? I don't think so...

It was only about a year and a half after we were married that we got in a huge fight and separated. I just left the house and went to my moms while he was gone on one of his business trips and never went back. He didn't know I was leaving and was more than upset when he found out. He gave me the ultimatum to come back within a week or he was filing for the divorce. I didn't take him seriously, he threatened divorce a lot in the past. It never really amounted to anything... Well, what would you know, within two weeks from that conversation I received a certified letter in the mail from his lawyers office with an uncontested divorce.

I couldn't believe it... I thought, "This fucking bastard! Why would he be such a prick?! He wasn't even going to be home that week as he had a meeting in San Francisco. Soon after I found out...

About a month and a half passed as the divorce was still in the process of going through and the case was set to be had the following month. I didn't act like an bitch to him ever or get snippy, I just let him know that no matter what, I want to be friends. He agreed, said he loved me and would always be there for me. From then on I knew that we would be back together before this whole ordeal was done.

Another week passed when my best friend Kelly stopped by my mom's. Me and Kelly have known each other and we were friends since we met in preschool at the age of four. We were like sisters, always dressed alike and talked alike. She was just a little bit taller at five feet seven inches, but had a thinner build then me. She always dated really cute guys, but for some reason it never worked out. Years later I found out why when she told me she was a lesbian. I didn't care, the way I felt as long as she was aware that I was into men only I am fine with whatever she wants to do with her sexuality.

"Whats up girl?! How have you been?!" I asked

"I've been good, how about you? How have you been? I can't believe that new slut your ex is dating!" replied Kelly

It was like I was hit by a rock.. "What do you mean that new slut?" I asked

"That bitch is all over his Facebook page, commenting on how she can't wait to see him again with all of the winking emojis."

What? He said he doesn't have a Facebook! My friend ended up going on her page and showing me everything. All along he had a Facebook page, but had me blocked so I couldn't even see it existed. "What a fucking asshole", I thought to myself.

I looked over and over at the pictures at his new woman. She was absolutely beautiful.. She had a beautiful face crowned with thick full hair. Her body was slim and tight with very perky looking breasts. For some reason when I looked at her I pictured her laughing uncontrollably, just like I used to when that sick fuck would have his way with me. I became fixated with her, when suddenly my started tapping me on the shoulder.

"You okay Amy? I have been asking you the same question louder and louder over three times and you didn't answer."

"Yes, I apologize.. I was just in a bit of shock in how fast he was able to move on with his life." I replied.. "What do you think of her?"

"She looks like a typical skank" Kelly exclaimed "Probably just wants his money."

Looking back at the screen I started thinking.. Kelly's right! Fuck this bitch, I am going to keep acting like his best friend and we ultimately would be back together at the end. I was to see him the following day so he could have me sign off on another form for the divorce, so I knew that if I wanted this relationship back I had to start it then.

We met in the parking lot of his apartment, it was a little awkward because he was already standing outside when I pulled in. He walked up to my car and proceeded to enter through the passenger side.

"Hey, how have you been?" Alex asked.

"I have been okay, I guess" I replied, "It kind of broke my heart a bit when I seen your Facebook page."

He all of the sudden looked like he just got caught stealing in front of his mother at the age of seven. He didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry", I said, "I'm not angry, I just thought that it all happened really quickly. I'm glad for you! Just please don't lie to me anymore. I thought we were closer than that."

"That's great" Alex replied, "You can't believe how happy I am to hear that! We have gotten engaged and are going to move by her parents in South Carolina. I figured it doesn't really matter where I live as I travel so much as it is anyway."

I swear my eye probably started to twitch when I heard him say that to me...

"Awe, that's awesome" I replied, "It can be one perfect family together."

"Are you being sarcastic?" he asked

"No", I replied, "I am truly happy for you! So do you have a minute to hang out? Maybe we can go up into the apartment and watch a movie."

"Sorry, I am in a big hurry today and have to leave. Maybe we can all get together in the next week or so." Alex said. Then he got up and left my car.

As the next days passed I spent every minute of my extra time finding out everything about this new bitch that I could. I checked out every single website profile she had, (it was three by the way), going by her home and even sitting outside of her job to see her lunch schedule.

Later that day I ended up calling Alex and acted like I was in the area and had his deceased dad's class ring I found in my jewelry box. I actually took the the ring when I first left to my mom's knowing I could use it as a excuse to see him again if needed. It has been in my car, sitting in the glove compartment since.

He seemed a little weirded out when he first answered, but when I told him my reason for stopping by he told me to come to the door. I rang the doorbell when I was startled to see his new "fiance" suddenly open the door.

"Hey, I'm Samantha come on up" she said, then she turned around and proceeded to go up the steps into Alex's apartment.

Feeling a little weird about the whole situation I followed her up and seen Alex sitting on the living room couch watching some bullshit show she apparently liked.

"Hey, thanks for bringing back the ring" he said "We are just watching TV if you would like to sit for a minute any join us."

I took him up on his offer and proceeded to sit on the loveseat going perpendicularly from the couch Alex was sitting on. Samantha shut the front door and sat right next to Alex, placing her hand on his thigh.

This started to irk me.. I mean, what the fuck bitch. Don't you know that we were just married, in a relationship for over seven years, the fact that I am still in LOVE with him?!! But I just kept my cool and smiled at them both..

"So here is the ring" I said as I went for my purse to grab it out of the inside pocket.

"Aw, thank you again! Yea, I don't know how it wound up in that jewelry box. I thought it was in my safe the whole time."

"Yea, I don't know how it got in there either." I answered, "so what are you guys up to?"

"Well I am getting ready to put a proposal together for my next trip and Kelly here has a appointment to get a manicure at the local nail salon."

All of the sudden for some reason my mind shifted off of trying to be with him and focused directly at her. I thought this is great! The salon is the perfect place to get a one on one conversation with this bitch and find out what she's all about.

"Oh at Nail Gallery?" I asked, "That happens to be why I am in the area, I have a appointment there in fifteen minutes."

"Mine is in twenty", Samantha toned in.

"That's great, we can sit together" and just when I said that Alex gave me a look like, what are you up to? I noticed this and said, "Don't worry Alex, we are not going to talk trash about you or anything.. I really just would enjoy the company as I sit.

"I'll even treat you to a pedicure, since I am getting both my hands and feet done" I said

"We'll be fine honey" Samantha said to Alex, "I would appreciate the company too, sure lets go! I will follow you there."

After five more minutes I said goodbye to Alex and Samantha and I left to the parking lot and into our cars. When we got to the plaza we both ended up finding spots right next to each other. Of course the dumb bitch couldn't drive worth a shit and it took her three attempts to get into the parking spot correctly. I don't know what the fuck he see's in her... Anyhow we both went inside and proceeded to stand at the front counter. It was pretty empty inside so I wasn't too worried about not actually booking an appointment, but I still let her go first anyway just in case.

"Hello, and welcome to Nail Gallery" the old Asian owner said. "What can we help you with"

Samantha answered instantly, "Well we both have appointments within a couple minutes of each other so decided to come together. I originally was going to have a manicure, but now am doing a pedicure also"

"Let me see, what are the names?" the Asian lady replied

"My last name is Hodle and my friends last name is Powers" Samantha said

I couldn't even think about the fact that my appointment was non-existent. How the fuck was this bitch all of the sudden speaking for me? Still I held my cool and just smiled towards the
owner.

"Ahh, Yes, Hodle two thirty... Sorry, no Powers listed in the computer."

I snapped out of my pissiness and thought quickly, "Yea, I called in three days ago and scheduled a manicure, pedicure."

"It's okay", the Asian woman replied, "My staff must have forgot to enter it into the computer. We have room for you."

After that, she led us into the backroom and told us to sit down at the pedicure stations. We both proceeded to remove our shoes and socks and set them on the side of the chair before we sat down. I couldn't help but glimpse over as Samantha removed her size eight shoes and thin striped ankle socks. Wow, this bitch's feet were flawless! She had narrow smooth heels, high sexy arches and perfect toes that looked like they were sculpted by God himself. I'm sure he has been having a lot of fun with those, I thought to myself.

I noticed Samantha quickly took out a magazine from her purse which made me feel like she was going to try and ignore me. After a couple minutes two younger Asian women came over and proceeded to massage our feet. During this I noticed Samantha tensing up her leg every once in a while. Her toes kept flexing around as if trying to avoid something. Her face didn't change much as she just kept staring intently at her magazine as if she was well into a five page article.

After the massage the nail techs proceeded to rub a exfoliating moisturizing lotion into both of our feet and took out the pumice stone. Both of us jumped a little when they first touched, but I knew I was usually able to handle this part of the ordeal.The nail techs started scrubbing the pumice stones up and down the soles of our feet, removing any small imperfection they could find with our skin. I was biting my lip when I looked over and seen Samantha uncontrollably giggling with her face hidden behind the magazine she brought. I couldn't believe the reactions coming out of her when the nail tech moved the pumice stone over her deep arches. Samantha started laughing out loud and had to ask the nail tech to stop.

"I'm sorry", Samantha apologized to the nail tech, "It has been a while since my last pedicure and I forgot how terrible they felt! I generally hate it when people touch my feet as they are so sensitive."

"Bit ticklish Samantha?" I asked

She then said, " Yes, oh my god I think I have the most ticklish feet in the world. That's why I brought the magazine right before we left, hoping I could cover my face if needed! The scrubbing was too much though."

"Maybe that's what Alex seen in her, her incredible sensitivity", I thought. The Nail Tech stopped with the scrubbing and finished the pedicure by just thoroughly scrubbing exfoliating lotion into Samantha's skin. Which even that made her struggle against her own bodies ticklishness in the chair.

We finished our pedicures, (which left Samantha a complete mess), and proceeded to go to the manicure station. We each found a spot next to each other again and sat down. While the nail techs started working on our nails I decided to spring up more conversation and see if I can find out about her and my love.

"So, it must be hard being with Alex being that incredibly ticklish?" I said

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked

"Well does he ever try to tickle you?" I asked

"Oh God no, I can't take being tickled. Ever since I was a little girl, being tickled has always freaked me out. I just don't like the feeling on my body." Samantha said

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. You mean he didn't tie you up and fucking sadistically tickle you silly until you couldn't breath?!! What am I just some fucking plaything and everybody else gets treated like gold?!

"Did he tickle you a lot when you were together?" Samantha asked.

"Occasionally... So are you from South Carolina?" I asked her

She replied, "Yes, I moved to New Jersey a year ago due to a transfer in my job. It paid more, so I took the opportunity. At first it was very lonely not knowing many people, but now
that changed once I met Alex. We have hung out constantly, I have even went on a business trip or two with him."

I started thinking... What the fuck, Alex told me the company would never provide the Airfare for me to come along! Oh, and he better of not brought this bitch anywhere nice!

"Oh, which areas has he brought you to?" I asked

"Oh, nothing great.. San Francisco and Las Vegas" she replied

That son of a bitch! I thought.. I have always told him I wanted to go to Vegas!! It has always been a dream of mine to see the Grand Canyon in person! My blood began to boil, but I kept my emotions hidden. During the remainder of the manicure we continued to chit chat about this and that. We actually got along great and probably would have been great friends if she wasn't such a man stealing whore.

"So are you planning on having a bachelorette party?" I asked Samantha

"Oh, no I'm not doing anything like that. All of my friends and relatives are too far away to ask them to travel. It's okay as I'm not the type of person to need one anyway." Samantha said

All of the sudden an idea sprung up in my head.. A idea I never would have had before I met Alex. I knew how I was going to get Alex back for all of the torture and mental anguish he put me through.. I'm going to put his new sweetheart through all of the same treatment he put me through. I am going to literally tickle this bitch insane, or at least try to anyway..

"That's nonsense" I said "Every girl needs a bachelorette party! At least something!.. I know, let me throw you a small get together with just a couple people. You must have at least one or two co-workers that you consider a friend to invite. We'll just hang out, get trashed and do girly stuff!"

"That's asking too much really" Samantha said

"No, please.. I love throwing parties! Consider it doing me a favor for giving me something to do on a weeknight" I stated

"Well, I do have my friend Jen that I have known and worked with since I came down. She was always in the mood for a good club or party. Sure, why not.. Thank you so much for doing it for me!"

"Oh please!" I said "No thanks needed, like I said you are doing me a favor by coming.."

"Are you sure, I mean that isn't too weird for you?" Samantha asked

"Not at all, I consider Alex my best friend anymore and nothing would make me happier then to see him happy. I would love to throw his new wife to be a bachelorette party."

While continuing to finish our conversation I began imagining her voice as a cackling, screaming mess and her face contorting in agony. I wondered what she would act like while having every single nerve in her body horribly teased. Will I be able to break her? I wasn't sure, but I was going to do my best to find out..

To Be Continued...........

Wow great story. Interesting plot with some more details than some other and really kinky. Can't wait for more.

Great story. I wonder how Amy will get Samantha to test test if she’s Tickle Worthy for her ex. Can’t wait for more!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back