• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Succubus F/f, Nonconsensual, 18+ only. part 2 of 2 - The End

i64ever

TMF Regular
Eve wasn’t long out of high school. She had been hired by the company because she was a very fast typist, a skill still valued in those days, and not for any business experience, talents or indeed great intellect she may have possessed. A slender, mousy girl, even her appearance hadn’t been that persuasive to the hiring manager, not that it would have ever occurred to her to use it as so.

Eve was absolutely bewildered when turning the corner, she saw a pair of bare feet sticking out of the women’s restroom, literally poking through two inches of solid wood. It had to be a moronic and not very funny practical joke. Someone must have destroyed company property, cutting two large holes in the door and stuck there feet through. Maybe a Wizard of Oz reference? Or was she supposed to be dumb enough to think the feet were dismembered, cut off the ends of someones legs and propped against the door as evidence of a bloody murder.

Was it April Fool’s Day or Halloween?

Eve came closer to investigate taking a hard look, trying to find the gap between wood and flesh and let someone, or maybe to discover these ‘feet’ were fake, rubber and plastic forgeries, meant to deceive. All she could tell for sure was that the feet were certainly female, small with high arches and petite toes with nails done up nice and painted in sky blue. They were maybe the cutest feet she had ever seen.

Then it happened. Out of the blue, Eve was hit with a wave of lust, coming from nowhere. It was so strong, it almost took her off her feet. It was essentially a form of temporary insanity one so intense and powerful, it drove all rational thought from her brain. Suddenly, she WANTED hose pink soles and their tiny, wiggling toes, needed them, had to have them.

It didn’t matter that she didn’t know who the owner of those feet were or if they consented to having them fondled. It didn’t matter that they were at work, out in a main hallway, where countless co-workers would wander by and witness everything. It didn’t matter that she had never found feet attractive at any point in her life. Eve pounced on those feet, like a cat on a catnip laden chew toy. They were hers!

Eve wrapped her arms around them, her eager fingertips caressing their tops. She inhaled deeply, their aroma bringing her a sense of bliss. It was nothing like the stink of old shoes or dirty socks, but fragrant and a bit spicy, inflaming her even more.

She ran her fingertips across Beth’s skin down onto her soles. Eve’s body shuddered when she first made contact with the butter soft bottoms of the feet. Had she more experience, Eva would have recognized the small orgasm she experienced. As if enchanted, she kept stroking them, stroking, her body quivering as she did so. Then Eve planted a soft kiss, right beneath Beth’s big toe.

“They’ll come looking for me soon!” Beth was yelling. With her arms stuck to the bathroom wall like flypaper and her legs magically phased into the door, using it as a pair of stocks, yelling was all she could do, “Someone will want me to file something or sign something or read some memo. And when I’m not at my desk, the first place they’ll look is the closest ladies room. Then they’ll find me! Like this!”

“And what do you think they’ll do?” Jenna asked, kissing Beth’s neck, distracting her.

“They’ll...they’ll know what you are,” she forced herself to answer, “They’ll call the demon patrol. And you know what the patrol does to the likes of you. They’ll...” Beth stopped mid-sentence. She felt the touch on her feet, gentle and terrifying.

“They’ll what?” Jenna asked, still nuzzling, “Banish me back to hell? Dismember my mortal form? Find my book of vile demon lore? If you’re going to make threats, at least finish them.”

But Beth was now too distracted to complete her thought. Who was touching her feet? Why weren’t they helping her, trying to free her? It...it was a lover’s touch, so soft and gentle. And Beth couldn’t see, could do nothing to protect her vulnerable soles. What…?

“Oh, I see,” Jenna continued when Beth didn’t answer, “One of the fish out there is nibbling on the hook I cast. Must not be as concerned about your well being as you thought? Sure hope they don’t...tickle.”

And it was at that instant that they started. Beth felt the caress turn into sharp nails, scraping against the bottom of her foot. She jumped as much as her bonds and Jenna’s weight on her legs allowed. She tried very hard to stifle the involuntary giggle that touch aroused, to not let Jenna know what was happening who would have been sure to take advantage of such a situation.

Eva didn’t know why, but using her nails on the feet just felt better than caressing them. The small, slender pair jerked and twitched so much with every little scratch, every pink line her nails left. She couldn’t hear anything through the heavy door, but Eve could feel an energy coming from them as her nails did there thing. It flowed from the quivering feet.

Eve started moving her nails faster, pressing them slightly harder into the silky skin. Sure enough, the feet spasmed more and more, shaking now, causing more energy to rush up Eva’s fingers. Some little voice in her head informed Eva she was probably tickling the hell out of their owner, but Eva didn’t care. She needed this!

Inside the bathroom, Beth quickly broke, the laughter flowing after mere minutes of resistance. Her body stiffening, going as rigid as a board. She had always hated having her feet touched, ever since she was a child. She had dreaded it more than anything else. Now, after all those years, it was as back and just as bad as she remembered. The nails were so hard, so sharp, slashing across soles that never saw the sunlight, nails she couldn’t even see or prepare for. It was pure agony.

“HA AH AHAHA NAWWWWWOOOOOOO AH AHAHAHAH AH WHYYYYYY AH AHAH TIHIHIHIHIHICCKKKLINGGGG AH AHAHAHA MEHEHEHEHEHEH AH AHAHAH STAWWPPPP AH AHAHA AHAH STAWWPPP AHA AHAH TICKKLINNGGGG HA AHAHAHAH MEHEHEHEHEHE AH AHAHAH !!!!!”

“They are tickling you, aren’t they?,” Jenna said in a sultry voice, “The big meenie! They’re torturing you. Oh, my poor baby! Let mama make it all better!” She pressed her body against Beth’s, as if trying to offer comfort.

Eve could hear Beth’s laughter through the door, not a sound detected with your ears, but something echoing deep in her head. She could feel the quivers of her body through her buttery skin. They were sweet music, a delicious siren song. It made Eve want to tickle even harder and faster, clawing with her nails now, moving up and down faster. Another orgasm was starting to build inside her, one she could not resist, one she did not want to stop.

She ran her nails over Beth’s arches, digging them into the balls of her feet and scraping at her heels. With an animal like focus, she quickly zeroed in on the worst spots, using the techniques that drove Beth the most mad. Eve did it without conscious thought, like an animal using an instinct honed by evolution for millions of years.
It was incredibly effective.

More! She needed more! She was so, so hungry!

Beth felt like she was being ripped apart. Tears ran down her cheeks, sweat covering her naked body. It was too much, too much, and she was a helpless as a baby. She felt herself starting to break, her spirit fading.

“Awe, poor, poor little girl,” Jenna soother, wiping away a tear, “My offer still stands. Submit. Mama will fix everything. I’ll end the nasty tickles, then move on to something much more fun. You don’t have to say anything. Just think it. Mama knows.”

“AH AHAHA AHAHAHAHAH FUFUHHUHUHUHUHU AH AHAHAHAHA FUHUHUHUHUKKKK A AHAHAHAHAHA FUHUHUKK AHAHAHAH YUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!!!!”

Beth managed to scream out her defiance mixed in her hysteria, but it was fading. She knew Jenna was a sex demon, but her touch was so soothing, and the torture on her feet was like daggers! But she knew what happened to those who submitted to demons. She had to fight!

Not feeling that sweet surrender in Beth’s tortured thoughts, Jenna turned up the heat. She started kissing her victim, her hot lips on Beth’s neck, her shoulders and mouth. Jenna’s hands caressed every inch of Beth’s flesh she could reach, from her smallish breasts to her hips and thighs. Despite Beth’s suffering, a moan escaped her lips, her eyes blinking through the tears to meet Jenna’s.

Jenna’s sensual, delicate touch didn’t help Beth block the horrible tickles on her feet, nor did the tickling drown out the pleasure. Somehow, the two mingled, became a melody and harmony. The caresses and kisses it made the tickling even worse, providing an ethereal sensation to contrast with the harsh tickling. The emphasized each other, like green on red. They made Beth’s body feel like it was on fire.

All Beth could do was laugh, screaming with a hysterical fury. One nail digging into the top of her left arch was driving her insane. A kiss on the nape of her neck made her want to pant. Fingers on her nipples teased them with a skill she hadn’t experienced for years after that, until she had found a much more experienced lover.

But, somehow, she didn’t surrender. Her thoughts remained firm. Her body might rock in agony, but she would never yield to the succubus.

Jenna was besides herself. How could Beth be so strong?! No man would ever have been able to hold out so long. How did the incubuses do this? Probably by faking love towards the lonely woman the handsome he-demons seduced, by pretending to be sensitive and caring.

Jenna could be none of those things. Perhaps she truly wasn’t capable of taking the soul of a woman, as her superiors had kept telling her. She could make Beth laugh herself to death, but not steal her heart. A sense of failure started to overwhelm her. But before she gave up, Jenna tried one last thing. She released Eve.

Eve felt something missing. Just touching Beth’s feet had become like foreplay, arousing but insufficient to push her over the edge. Hearing Beth’s tormented hysteria, the scent of Beth’s feet filling her nostrils drove her wild but simply weren’t enough. Her second orgasm was building, building, but just wouldn’t come, her libido was running wild, but wouldn’t go over the top. It was painful! Like a drug addict, what had once been so good was starting to be inadequate. She needed more! More tickles! More laughter!

It was then Eve did something she never would have dreamed of before. She lowered her head to Beth’s soles and licked them, from heel to toes, using the flat of her tongue. It was wonderful beyond her wildest dream! Eve licked again and again, like a starving cat. She was so hungry!

Her long awaited orgasm came at last. It took away the pain, but made Eve want even more. She licked again and again, one foot them the other, covering both soles with her saliva. She savored the taste of Beth’s feet, so spicy and delectable. Her third orgasm started building, fueled with every tongue swipe. It was heaven.

Beth screamed, a high pitched note that should have shattered glass and called every person in the entire office to see who had been stabbed. Her laughter couldn’t spike any higher, couldn’t grow any louder, but the suffering held inside grew more audible. She was cackling, gibbering like a mad woman. Her mouth opened so wide, she could have swallowed her own teeth. Another lick, then another. NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna could feel Beth’s hips starting to move, pressing hard against Jenna’s body.. She placed her own pussy over hers, grinding into her, matching her thrust for thrust. She looked deep into the woman’s crazed eyes, knowing her victim couldn’t even see her. Beth’s mind was going elsewhere.

“AH AHAHAAHHAHRRGHGGGHGGGNNN AH AHAHAHA NAWWOWWOOOOOO AH AHAHAAHA LYYDDDIIIAAAAA AH AHAHAHA LYDDIAIAAIAIAAAAAAAA HAAHAHAH AH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSEEEE AHAHAHAH STAWWPPP AH AHAHAHHAHAHAH PLLEEEAASSSEEEEEE AH AHAHHA MMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHMMMMMM AHAHAHAHAH MOOOOMMMMMMM AHAAH AHAHA SAHAHAHHIIIIIDDDDDD DHAH AHAHAH YUUHUHUHUHUHUHUH AH AHAHAH CAHAHAHANNN’T’TTTTT AHAHAHAHA BIHIHIHIHIITTTEEEEE AH AHAHAHAHAHAAHH

HAHAHH AHAHAH LYYYDDIIIAAAA AH AHAHHA MOMMMMM AHAHAHA SAIIIDDDD NOOOO BIITTIIINNGGG!!”

Jenna could see into Beth’s mind, could see her grip on sanity lessening. She was retreating back into past, more than a decade ago, when she had been far less experienced, far less strong. Another girl torturing her, licking her feet. It was a torture that had scarred her, a trauma that made the thought of sexual contact with someone of her own gender repugnant for decades.

That was where Beth was weak. That’s where the key to breaking her was. That’s where Jenna went.

Beth had been tickled by Lydia for as long as she could remember. She was the daughter of Beth’s mom’s best friend, a friend so close Beth called her ‘Aunt Alice’, which would have made Lydia her ‘cousin’ even though they shared no blood at all. Beth’s mom certainly insisted Beth treat her as such.

Lydia two years older and big for her age, able to out wrestle Beth easily, pin her to the ground and do whatever. And the ‘whatever’ Beth liked to do was tickle her ‘cousin’ senseless. And once she started, she didn’t want to stop. The tickle attack would only end when the adults thought it had gone too far, and since they saw it as fun and games, that was usually when Beth was red faced and gasping for air, her laughter.

At first, Lydia had tickled Beth’s upper body, ribs, underarms and belly. When she realized how much more ticklish Beth’s feet were, things got worse. Lydia loved to put Beth into some kind of leg lock she had seen on a wrestling program, pull off her socks and shoes and dance her fingertips over Beth’s bare soles. She could get Beth screaming with laughter in seconds, a feat Lydia would demonstrate often as if it were a magic trick.

The only break Beth caught was that Lydia was a compulsive nail biter. She could never grow the kind of sharp fingernails that would have truly driven her ‘cousin’ insane. Trying to compensate for a lack of claws, however pushed Lydia to discover just how good a job her teeth could do on Beth’s soles. Once she learned how devastating her incisors could be, that was she wanted to do.

That, however, finally crossed the line as far as the adults were concerned. It seemed almost...sexual, with Beth’s hideous cackling substituting for...other bedroom noises. Without admitting this concern to Lydia or even themselves, the parents outlawed it on the grounds that it wasn’t sanitary, possibly saving Beth’s sanity.

Of course, whenever Lydia could get Beth alone, it always ended with her nibbling Beth’s bare soles.

It was into one of those memories that Jenna injected herself into. Beth and Lydia were in a basement the kind decorated and furnished as a child’s playroom. From up above could be heard the muffled music and voices of an adult party. In the center of the basement, lying on her stomach and watching an old CRT television, was Beth.

It was impossible to determine her age. She seemed younger that the businesswoman Jenna was tickling the crap out of, wearing fashion that seemed vaguely 1980’s, but didn’t seem to be a teen. Jenna understood this was not a replay of any specific scene. It was a compilation of meany memories as well as scenes from Beth’s subconscious, meaning this version had no age, could have been anywhere from college aged to yesterday.

Lydia was there, of course, the same undeterminable age as Beth, holding what looked like a jump rope taken from an open toy chest up against the far wall. She quickly sat on her legs, gripping Beth’s calves and wrapping the rope around her ankles.

Beth reacted trying to turn over, to free her legs, to push the ‘older’ girl off of her, but she moved in that sluggish manner of dreams. She could stop Lydia from trussing her up like a holiday turkey.

“NO!” memory-Beth yelled, trying in vain to kick her legs, “Mom! Lydia is going to lick my feet again! Mom, you’ve got to stop her! Aunt Alice! Anyone! Help!”

“They’ll never hear you over the music,” Lydia grinned, “Besides, your mom is probably drunk by now. You know what a lush she is!” Beth’s socks and shoes had disappeared without Lydia even touching them, again very dream-like. All memory-Lydia had to do was lift Beth’s feet to her own mouth, the jump rope giving her the perfect handle to do so.

Then, with relish, Lydia licked all ten toes with one swipe of an unusually long tongue, a look on her face as if as if they were made from solid candy. Then she started nibbling, using her incisors to scrape over Beth’s smooth skin. The effect on Beth was immediate. She started howling and cackling immediately.

“Beth, I’m here to save you. Give into me, surrender yourself, and I will free you from Lydia.” Jenna taunted, putting her face right next to the tortured girls, whispering in her ear.

Beth didn’t react to Jenna’s voice. She just kept cackling over and over, her laughter sounding like that of a mad person, tormented and full throated.

Jenna knew what to do. Memory Lydia was working on Beth’s left foot. With a thought, Jenna had the Eve back in reality start nibbling on Beth’s right foot, something the lustful Eve was more than willing to do.

Dream Beth’s laughter somehow hit an even higher note, both of her feet now being bitten and licked, one in her memory/dream and the other in the real world. She freaked, her laughter becoming horse and gravely as it came out so forceful it made her throat raw. She started pounding her fists on the barely carpeted floor with such energy that, had she been doing it in reality, she could have broken a finger.

“Tickle, tickle, nerd girl,” dream Lydia taunted between bites, “I can do this to you for hours! I’ll tickle your feet until you pass out! Then, I can tie you up properly, and tickle you until morning!”

Jenna had no idea if the real Lydia had ever tickled Beth that hard or that long, but the poor tormented girl’s subconscious was starting to take over now. There was no more reality, just hysteria.

“Beth,” Jenna tried again, “Beth! I don’t want you to suffer like this! Just say the word, and I can make this end! Then I can just please your body and make you so happy. Please let me make you happy.

Poor Beth wasn’t just being tickled, she was trapped between worlds. She was both the young woman trapped and tormented by an older ‘cousin’ and the full adult business woman tickled in a bathroom, naked and humiliated. Her mind could not tell them apart. Both sets of feelings, of shame and domination washed over her. Even as she screamed, she felt weak and overpowered, a thing to be used.

“How about this,” Jenna said, “Give in to me, and we’ll go find Lydia, the real one in the present. And we’ll punish her, Beth, you and me together. We’ll make her pay for doing this to you all those years ago.

At that moment one of the women, Beth had no idea which, started biting her big toe. She slashed against the soft pad with her teeth as if she were grinding them against one of those rock hard chocolate bunnies you get at Easter, the one you scraped with your front teeth because they were much too solid to bite through.

At the same time, nails, five or ten or more, started attacking her soles again, raking with reckless abandon, knowing they couldn’t break the skin. Beth arched her back and raised her head to howl again, but nothing came out. She had no air to fill her lungs, no energy to force it past her vocal cords.

She was done, an empty vessel. There was nothing left to use to hold on.

“YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” a voice screamed in Jenna’s head, “YESSSSSSSSSS ANNYYTHHINNNGGGG YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

Instantly, the two were out of Beth’s subconscious and back in reality. Beth was back to being thirty-something, naked and pinned on the bathroom floor. The tickling on her feet had stopped. But the sensations were just beginning.

Beth could suddenly feel her toes being sucked, by a hot, desperate mouth. Still trapped on the other side of the door, Beth could see nothing, but the electric sensation of pure bliss and ecstasy shot through her. She moaned deeply as the mouth picked a second toe, then sucked again.

At the same time, Jenna’s mouth was on one of her pert nipples, doing the same, teasing it with her tongue while she slurped at it.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! N NNGGNNNN AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Beth moaned, seeing stars for the first time in her life. The world started going black.

Then a finger was between her legs, lightly brushing against Beth’s labia. More moans and groans from that delicate touch. Three of her smaller toes were in Eve’s mouth now, lips molded around them. Beth’s back arched, her tiny hands balling up into fists.

Then Jenna penetrated. She slipped an index finger inside Beth, circling her hole then playing with hard, throbbing clit. One stroke, two, then three. That was all it took.

Beth came, the single, greatest orgasm of her life. It ripped at her mind and made every muscle spasm. Her libido exploded as Beth finally found her sexuality. And the moment she was truly, utterly lost.
She must have blacked out, because when she came too, Beth found herself fully clothed. She was still sitting on the bathroom floor, but her legs had returned to their normal length. The bathroom door was whole again and she could see her two, shoe clad feet. She felt exhausted, purged, weightless.

“How you doing sugar slave,” Jenna said, standing just off to her side. She held out her hand.

Beth looked at her and felt a war of emotion in her breast. It wasn’t love. Love was calm, confident and patient. This was like a teen-age crush turned up to eleven, wild and out of control. Her only joy was a moment in her presence, her only fear to make to push her away and be left alone in a terrible blackness.

“Tired but so happy, mistress,” Beth replied. She took Jenna’s hand and stood up on two wobbly legs.

“Let’s go to your apartment so I can start settling in,” Jenna said, “You can take the afternoon off.”

There was no disobeying mistress Jenna. If she did that, Mistress would be sad, a thought that made Beth want to cry. And a sad Mistress might leave, a thought that made Beth want to howl like a lost child looking for her mother. Only in obeying the Mistress could there be joy.

The two left the bathroom, holding hands. The rest of the office stared at them as they walked down the hall. There could be no doubt in there relationship status, not the way there fingers touched or the way Beth looked at Jenna with all the emotions in the world reflecting in her eyes.

The men cursed, knowing they had lost the ‘Jenna Sweepstakes’, though a few nodded knowingly, sure now of the only reason they hadn’t been able to catch her attention. The women stared in wonder. Some had worked with Beth for a decade and had ‘never seen it coming’. Who could have known?

As Beth walked, blushing at all the knowing glances, most of her had never been so happy. But one, tiny part was screaming in terror. It was the part that understood she was under the control of a succubus, a demon who certainly meant her no good. That was the part that wanted to reach out to her gawking office mates, to beg for help, wanted to run as fast as she good, to do anything to escape the spider that had her.

But this spider’s web was wrapped fully around her heart now, and there was nothing Beth could do. The pair got into the elevator to go down to the parking garage, where Beth would let the predator into her most private chamber, to be slowly devoured.

The End

Loved it too!!! I thank you for throwing it back for me!!!

One thing though I would have liked to be clarified. Is the ending implying that she is ....killed.... in the end??? That, could ruin it for me.

And here I am hoping to see amazon Lydia get her licklish comeuppance... :(

No, Beth is not killed. Her soul is devoured by the Succubus through sex. Its what demons do. In the end, she is left without free will, a play thing for Jenna. Except for that one corner of her mind that remembers the before times, of course...

No, Beth is not killed. Her soul is devoured by the Succubus through sex. Its what demons do. In the end, she is left without free will, a play thing for Jenna. Except for that one corner of her mind that remembers the before times, of course...

Glad to hear it thanks for the clarification!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back