• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey guys

Below is a story I whipped up this morning. I actually had a lot more in mind as I began writing this, but I found that I was already on page nine, single-spaced, in MS Word just with what is here, so I figured it'd be best to not make the story too, too long. It's also a story that includes more description and dialogue than "tickle action", so I am not sure how it will be received.

I don't generally like the "Wait for part two...." teaser because more often than not, there is no part two, but like I said, I did have some other ideas for these two, so if this is better than I thought, I could see about getting those into print, as well.

Happy reading!
OldEnglish

Katy twisted the keys in the door lock and shouldered her way into her apartment, dropping her keys on the side table as she walked in. Katy was happy to be home after being out in that brutal cold, as an unusual cold spell had gripped the campus over recent days, with temperatures dipping into the single numbers during the day and even dropping below zero at night – to say nothing of the wind chill factor. Katy was glad that she was in for the night and was looking forward to having a moment or two to relax in her apartment until having to start her homework.

It was a cozy apartment – nothing glamorous, to be sure, but certainly more than what one would expect a pair of college sophomores to be able to afford. And truth be told, there is no way that either Katy or Amber, her roommate, would be able to afford even this place were it not for the help they received from their families. It was modest – two bedrooms, a small kitchen, and a combination living room/eating area. But it was clean and close to campus, so the two girls were happy to have it.

Kicking off her boots, Katy dumped her backpack on the ground and walked into the living room area of the apartment. Amber had finished classes before Katy this day and had already made herself at home on one of the swivel chairs in the living room area.

Katy and Amber had been friends since they were on the soccer team during their freshman year of high school. They had known each other during middle school but never shared any classes then and hadn’t had an opportunity to grow close. Soccer provided that. They both enjoyed their time on the soccer team and, since neither one of them was a standout player by any means, they often spent a lot of time together on the bench watching the games. That, coupled with the lengthy bus rides to and from the away fields afforded the two girls plenty of time to become friends. Though their soccer days were long in the past, their friendship had remained.

Amber had plopped herself in the swivel chair in the living room. Her smaller frame was easily able to fit in what otherwise might be the uncomfortable sitting position of resting your back against one of the chair arms and having your legs resting over the other chair arm. Both girls were petite, though Katy had the slight height advantage at 5’3” versus Amber’s 5’1”. There were few other physical differences between the two: both had blonde hair and brown eyes and both even had a similar fashion style.

“You look comfortable,” laughed Katy as she announced her presence home.

Amber, who had been reading one of the many novels assigned to her as an English major, snapped out of her trance, not even realizing Katy had entered. “Oh yeah,” she laughed back. “Well, if I have to read about the great white whale, I don’t want to be too comfortable or I might fall asleep.”

“I don’t know how you do it,” said Katy, who never had quite the passion for reading that Amber had. “Man, what a day. It’s so cold out there,” said Katy, plopping down on the sofa adjacent to the swivel chair.

“It’s crazy,” agreed Amber. “And no end of this cold in sight, either. It felt good to get home kick my feet up.”

And Amber had indeed come home and kicked her feet up, as she said. With a pillow wedged behind her head for comfort, Amber was making the most of her somewhat unusual seating position.

“I like your outfit,” said Katy, who sometimes felt that Amber would look good even if she wore a trash can that day.

“Awww thanks,” said Amber. “This old thing?” she laughed, stretching her leg out in a model pose.

Katy laughed and surveyed Amber’s outfit, from the ponytail she had her hair in to the black long sleeve top she wore to the denim skinny jeans to the…

‘Are those nylons?’ thought Katy, as she noticed Amber’s feet. Katy was practically positive that they were nylons, being too smooth and tan to be Amber’s own skin, but still, she found herself doing a double-take. ‘Amber never wears nylons,’ thought Katy to herself.

And Katy would know… The two girls had been close friends for six years at this point and knew practically everything about each other, from class crushes to embarrassing moments to painful memories. But there was one thing that Katy knew about Amber that, to Katy’s knowledge, Amber had no idea she knew – and Katy had been waiting for this opportunity ever since her discovery.

-*-*-*-*-*-

It was Senior Prom night in high school. Of course, Katy and Amber were grouped in the same limo and shared similar post-Prom plans with their respective dates. Of course, the girls were dressed to impress and Amber, wanting the Senior Prom to have an even more formal feel for her, had been one of the few girls who had opted to wear pantyhose with her dress. It was an otherwise mundane detail easily missed by most, and indeed missed by Katy herself as well, until the group arrived at their post-Prom destination. As each couple toured the area, Amber and her date found themselves alone in the living room, with Amber kicking off her heels after a long night of dancing. Her date, striving to gain some chivalry points, had scooped up Amber’s feet in his lap and was beginning to offer her a foot massage – again, an otherwise mundane detail. Katy had realized that she had forgot her purse and was making her way back to the living room when she saw what she thought was a ‘precious’ moment for Amber and her date. Not wanting to interfere, Katy began to turn back around when she heard a yelp coming from the living room. Amber’s date had made contact with her feet, causing her to jump in a paroxysm of laughter.

“Brad, no, oh my God. Don’t,” said Amber, making Katy initially think Brad had done something harmful to Amber.

Brad was equally as confused. “What? All I did was this,” said Brad, repeating the motion, again causing Amber to nearly leap off the couch.

Amber pulled her feet away and controlled her laughter. “It ticklessss,” she admitted, though it was plain to see that this was one admission she did not want to make.

Katy was processing the entire scene in her mind as it was unfolding before her. She knew Amber was ticklish; having been friends with each other for four years at that point, there had been enough boring nights or goofy times where one friend or the other had snuck in a quick poke or even jumped into an all-out tickle attack that each girl had pretty much been able to map out all of the ticklish spots on each other. Katy knew that Amber’s most ticklish spot was her feet; it was just something else that the two friends had in common.

‘But she’s never been that ticklish before,’ thought Katy to herself as she continued watching the scene unfold.

“Come on, babe,” urged Brad, leaning down to pull Amber’s legs back onto his lap one more time. “It can’t be that bad.”

“No, it really is,” pleaded Amber.

“I’m only going to give you a foot massage,” said Brad. “I’ve given you plenty of them before.”

“No, I know,” said Amber. “And they always tickle.”

Katy caught herself as she was about to chuckle aloud. It was definitely true; there were enough instances of the two friends giving each other foot massages, getting professional massages with their moms, or going for a pedicure that each girl knew the other could scarcely have their feet touched without it slightly tickling. But this seemed different, thought Katy. ‘Amber’s never been this ticklish before,’ she thought to herself again.

Wanting to earn those chivalry points, Brad wasn’t about to give up his fight, pulling Amber’s feet back onto his lap one more time. “Yeah, you say it always tickles but you always make it through it eventually,” argued Brad as he began rubbing Amber’s feet one more time, causing that same yelp from Amber as she almost frantically tried to pull her feet off of Brad’s lap.

“You have to stop. People are going to hear. This is different tonight,” said Amber, trying to sound as forceful as possible to get Brad to stop.

“What’s so different about tonight?” asked Brad.

‘Yes, Amber, what is so different about tonight?’ thought Katy to herself as she leaned in closer to hear Amber’s response.

“It’s the nylons,” said Amber matter-of-factly, her shoulders almost subconsciously drooping down as if she had suffered defeat for making this admission.

Katy’s eye lit up. ‘Of course!’ she thought to herself. ‘That makes total sense.’ A flood of memories came flowing into Katy’s mind, each seemingly confirming more and more what Amber just admitted to. Amber’s insistence on keeping her shoes on even when inside – despite her proclivity to being barefoot - on those rare occasions she had worn nylons in the past. Katy’s father’s penchant for tickling Katy’s mother’s feet when she had nylons on, and Katy’s mother’s insanity that followed. Even Katy herself had felt a slight tickle on her own feet those times she wore nylons and happened to walk across a carpet without shoes on.

“What do you mean?” asked Brad, who, as a teenage guy, was having a difficult time connecting the dots of Amber’s admission.

“Soooo,” Amber began, trying to figure out a way to describe it yet obviously dreading saying the actual words out loud. “So let’s say that on a scale of 1-10, I’m a 9 in terms of being ticklish when barefoot,” began Amber.

“I’d say more like a 12,” joked Brad, laughing, which almost caused Katy to laugh out loud again, as well.

“OK a 12,” said Amber, realizing that Brad wasn’t entirely wrong. “So then on that same scale, I’m probably, like…” thought Amber, “…a 30 when I have nylons on.”

Brad laughed. Katy’s eyes lit up with this new-found information about her best friend.

“Are you serious?” asked Brad, laughing. “Just from the nylons?”

“Yeah,” said Amber. “It’s really bad. Like, my feet are probably even more ticklish than Katy’s are when I have nylons on,” she added.

‘How rude!’ thought Katy, who was taken aback by the comment, though, like Amber earlier, couldn’t really argue the point. ‘Still,’ continued Katy to herself, ‘she didn’t have to tell him.’

Amber went on to explain to Brad how she purposely had worn nylons less often than she might otherwise have simply for the fact that she knew her feet were so much more ticklish in nylons, how only her mother and her older sister knew of this particular weakness of Amber’s, and how Brad had to promise on his life that he would not tell anyone this secret weakness of Amber’s.

“This has to stay just between the two of us,” she urged.

‘You mean the three of us,’ thought Katie to herself, beginning to walk away before again stopping in her tracks at the sound of Amber’s hysteria.

“I just need to see this for myself,” said Brad, who had begun an all-out tickle attack on Amber, who was lost in her own laughter, unable to even say anything around the laughter escaping her mouth. Brad relented quickly, knowing how long Amber had spent on her makeup that evening, but the resultant show was enough to whet Katy’s appetite to get her own chance.

That had been almost two years ago at this point, and Katy still had not yet had a chance to tickle Amber when she had nylons on. Amber had occasionally worn nylons in the meantime – even moreso than she had when in high school, in fact – but the perfect opportunity had never come up. Yes, Katy had been pining away for an opportunity like this to present itself, but she was mindful of the fact that she couldn’t appear overzealous in the past. It was just playful tickling between friends, after all.

And indeed, tickling was something that the two girls often did to amuse themselves at the other’s expense. It had become almost an inside joke between the two, especially since they had been living together. Who could sneak in a quick tickle when the other wasn’t expecting it? Who had unknowingly left herself wide open to a tickle attack? Who had left her bare feet just a little too close to the other? Little things like that.

And it was certainly a two-way street. Yes, Katy was now a young woman on a mission, a hunter who had found its prey and needed to formulate a game plan. But Amber was not the innocent victim herself, either. Whatever gain Katy may have had given her slight height advantage was quickly reduced when factoring in Katy’s slightly more ticklish nature. Just the other night, Katy had been forced to give up custody of the remote control after a mini-play-tussle for control of the television after Amber had taken advantage of Katy’s vulnerability in being barefoot at the time. In less than two seconds, Katy had submitted, throwing the remote control to Amber and trying to pull her feet out of Amber’s reach.

And that’s just the way it had been for these two friends. But today, it was Amber who was the vulnerable one at the moment and Katy who hoped to atone for the defeat of the other day.

Katy felt she had the element of surprise on her side, as to her knowledge, Amber had never known that Katy was listening in on that exchange with Brad after the Senior Prom. Since then, of course, Katy hadn’t been able to tickle Amber when she had nylons on, and true to form, Amber’s adherence to keeping her shoes on whenever she had worn nylons had essentially eliminated any chance of anyone else tickling her feet.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Are you wearing nylons,” Katy asked, almost shocking herself at how pointedly the question came out.

Amber looked down at her feet before answering. “Oh yeah,” she said. “It’s been so cold lately that I thought maybe wearing pantyhose under my jeans would, you know, add an extra layer of warmth or something like that.”

“Really?” asked Katy. “That’s actually pretty smart.”

“Haha,” Amber laughed. “Thanks. Yeah, I mean… It actually worked a lot. I was never really cold and I guess I don’t really mind the feel of the pantyhose under the jeans,” she added.

“I may have to try that,” Katy said, almost losing the focus of her mission at this new-found fashion discovery.

“You totally should,” said Amber. “I’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks now – well, ever since the cold spell hit – and it’s really made a difference.”

“Really?” asked Katy, naturally shocked that she had not noticed. “I never noticed.”

“Well,” Amber began, “I didn’t want people to think of me as the long lost Golden Girl, so I usually wore a pair of socks over the nylons, but today I figured why waste the extra layer of laundry?”

“Good point,” said Katy. “It’s actually a super cute look.”

“Awww, really?” asked Amber. “Thanks. That actually means a lot. I was a little self-conscious about the look, but I appreciate that.”

“No,” said Katy, getting up to inch closer. “It totally works. It’s like a combination of casual yet sophisticated all at the same time.”

Amber laughed. “Yeah that’s one way of looking at it,” she said.

“So you rock your nylons and jeans as much as you want,” Katy said, inching closer still to Amber.

“Thanks, girl,” said Amber, “I totally wi… AHHHH!” Amber was stopped mid-sentence as Katy had grabbed a hold of one of Katy’s toes, getting a sense of the nylon material. This even took Katy be surprise, as she honestly wasn’t even attempting to tickle Amber yet. Amber had almost jumped off the chair, and now that she had recovered, instinctively pulled her feet in as far as she could given her position.

“What was that?” asked Katy, who was celebrating in her mind the victory she had just achieved while simultaneously trying to play dumb outwardly.

“Nothing,” said Amber, sticking her tongue out at Katy and trying to stonewall Katy’s interrogation. That wasn’t unusual, as each girl would go out of her way to try to appear not ticklish in front of the other, though never with any form of conviction.

“That,” Katy began, pointing a finger in the air as if for emphasis, “seemed like something.”

“OK fine,” began Amber as she started to admit defeat. “I suppose there exists a slight chance that they may have tickled.”

“Slight chance?” joked Katy. “That seemed way more ticklish than usual.”

“Maybe,” said Amber, trying to play it coy. Amber didn’t know how to respond. If she said she was indeed more ticklish than usual, that is tantamount to extending an invitation to Katy to continue tickling, not to mention that it would reveal her weakness. But if she said she wasn’t more ticklish than usual, well, she knew Katy well enough to know that Katy would not accept that response on face value and would continue to tickle anyways.

“You totally were,” laughed Katy. “What gives?”

“Nope. I’m not telling,” said Amber, jokingly pulling a zipper across her lips to show that she wasn’t about to reveal anything to Katy.

Katy laughed, knowing how feeble this attempt would be. “Oh please,” she said, “You know you stand no chance” and began dragging just one finger across the bottom of Amber’s foot, which she had still not yet been able to pull to safety.

Amber reacted immediately, tossing her head back and laughing, “OK OK OK,” batting away Katy’s hands in the process. “You win. Just stop tickling.”

Katy did pause her attack, looking at Amber with eyebrows raised as she awaited Amber’s response.

Amber sat up, readjusting herself after she had squirmed all around the chair thanks to Katy’s tickle attack a moment ago, and began to explain. “One of the potential harmful side effects of wearing nylons,” Amber began in her best prescription-drug-commercial-voiceover tone as she could, “is that they make the wearer much more ticklish.”

Katy laughed, genuinely, at Amber’s response, though she wanted more information. “No way. Are you serious?”

“I’m afraid so,” Amber replied. “You just witnessed it first-hand.”

“Amber, I’ve known you for years,” Katy said. “Why am I JUST finding out about this now?”

Amber laughed. “Yeah,” she responded. “Like I don’t know how dangerous it is that you now are aware of this information,” she said, tilting her head in her response to show how obvious this should have been.

“So,” Katy asked, wiggling her fingers in the air in a pseudo-attack mode, “How much more ticklish are we talking?”

“Nooo!” Amber pleaded at first, successfully putting an end to Katy’s wiggling fingers. “Well, I suppose the cat is out of the bag now, so there’s no use in hiding it.” Katy nodded in agreement but waited for Amber to continue. “It’s wicked bad. Like, I don’t even know if I can even explain it. It’s just like this insane ticklishness. It’s like it amps it up or something.”

Katy was laughing as Amber tried to describe it. “Oh my gosh. I had no idea it had this effect on you!”

“Yeah well like I said, it’s not something I go about broadcasting. I’m ticklish enough as it is regularly, but I’m literally defenseless when I have nylons on.”

“Defenseless, eh?” joked Katy, raising her eyebrows in an up-and-down motion like an evil villain would do when concocting a master plan.

Amber laughed at Katy’s response, but then quickly realized the predicament she was in and changed course. “Don’t get any ideas there, missy,” she warned, pointing her finger as a teacher would to a young child.

“Too late,” said Katy quickly, latching onto one of Amber’s ankles and placing it in a headlock. Amber knew what was coming and began trying to push Katy away with her one free foot, but Katy’s strength proved too much, and once Katy’s finger made contact with Amber’s foot, any strength Amber had was sapped into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Katy had Amber’s left foot in a firm hold under her own left arm and was using her right hand to tickle Amber senseless. In this position, Katy had access to all five of the fingers on her right hand, and given her position – not to mention her recent admission – Amber was defenseless to mount any counter-attack. Her upper body was twisting and squirming in the swivel chair as she tried to pull away, but each twist and turn only caused the chair to twist and turn, as well, cutting out any momentum Amber may have had.

And the tickling was relentless. Katy knew all of Amber’s most ticklish spots, as Amber also knew Katy’s, so each girl knew exactly where to strike. Amber had two serious weak spots on her foot. One was on the ball of her foot, by her toes, and the other was at the instep of her foot; this was where Amber was targeting now.

As much as Amber was laughing, Katy, too, was laughing at seeing how much more ticklish Amber was in nylons. She clearly hadn’t been lying. Not that Amber would have had much of a chance against this attack anyways, but she might have at least put up some sort of defense; this was just total annihilation. Katy’s nails continued to dance over Amber’s instep before she slowed down the tickling to make sure Amber could breathe.

“Ahaha.. Oh my… Haha Ohmy gosh I hate you,” said Amber. “Your nails are killing me.”

“They are fine-tuned weapons of mass tickle destruction,” joked Katy. “Nails and nylons too much for you?” asked Katy, never releasing Amber’s ankle from her grip.

“This is so not fai ai ai hahahaha,” Amber replied, her response getting cut off the minute Katy’s fingers made contact with the ball of Amber’s foot, her other weak spot. Amber could do nothing but laugh. She couldn’t even get the words out to beg for Katy to stop. What felt like an eternity to Amber was, in reality, maybe a total of 10 seconds, maximum, but the increased effect of the nylons had Amber in hysterics that quickly.

Katy again slowed the tickle, ensuring Amber was able to breathe, but again never let go of the ankle.

“Please,” Amber managed to get out after catching her breath from laughing so much. “You have to stop. You win. This is too ticklish,” Amber said, trying her best puppy dog eye approach to gain some sympathy from her friend.

“OK, I’ll stop,” began Katy, giving Amber a moment of relief. “…eventually,” Katy finished and began an all-out tickle assault on Amber’s vulnerable foot once again. This had caught Amber off-guard and she was thrust into her fit of laughter again immediately. Katy focused this attack on the entirety of Amber’s foot, sensing that her usual weak spots were indeed simply too ticklish for Amber in the nylons. But Katy knew Amber had one more weakness when it came to being tickled, one that she could easily use to her advantage now.

“Awww, is little Amber ticklish?” Katy asked.

Teasing. As if being so ticklish wasn’t enough, Amber simply couldn’t handle being teased about it while she was getting tickled. Long ago, she had confessed to Katy that it made her feel more vulnerable, more ticklish… And since then, Katy had used that to her advantage whenever the situation seemed to fit.

“Ohmygosh you can’t even answer me, “ laughed Katy as she watched Amber continue to do nothing but laugh and laugh. She had momentarily gone into silent laughter mode when Katy began teasing. “If only you hadn’t been lazy and had worn socks today, your secret would still be safe,” teased Katy, reminding Amber that she did indeed have no one to blame but herself for her being in such a vulnerable position.

After what seemed like another eternity – though again was only really maybe 20 seconds maximum – Katy finally stopped, releasing Amber’s ankle, which Amber quickly pulled in and tucked under her body, though still laughing in the process.

“I’d say you’re more ticklish!” laughed Katy, stating the obvious.

“Like you’d do any better,” joked Amber. “I told you it’s bad.”

“Well at least the fashion is there,” offered Katy, as though some sort of consolation prize from this recent attack.

“Yeah thanks,” laughed Amber, not buying it. “But if we could get back to you not tickling me, you should totally try it out. It works wonders for the cold.”

“Maybe I will,” said Katy, who had been considering it before beginning her attack.

“Go try it out now,” suggested Amber. “That way you can see if you think it’s uncomfortable. You wouldn’t want to find out in class, ya know?”

“That’s actually a good point,” said Katy, as she pondered it in her mind. “Maybe I will. I’ll be up for a while tonight doing homework anyways, so might as well be warm, right?” And Katy began walking down to her bedroom to find a pair of pantyhose to put on.

Amber was actually shocked how easily that had worked. Yeah, this could help make Katy warmer, but Amber’s true motivation was more sinister: she had revenge on her mind. She knew that Katy was slightly more ticklish than she was to begin with, and now she wondered what sort of effect nylons would have on Katy.

Great job! Love f/f nylon foot tickling! My favorite lol! Revenge maybe?

This is well written. Nice lead up with characters you can believe. Can't wait to see the tickling ramp up.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'm glad you guys liked the story.

Great job! Love f/f nylon foot tickling! My favorite lol! Revenge maybe?

Yes, this was the next idea that I had. It just didn't seem right for Katy to not get her comeuppance, especially since Amber has basically set her up. I have some ideas in the old noggin'; I'll see what I can put to paper (errr, keyboard).

I liked this, a fun playful tickle between two friends. I’ll have to check out more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back