• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission: The Magic Forrest (Fs/M. MM/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
If you would like a story or picture from me, here are the rules and prices.
http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169276708494/notes-and-rules-note-me-if-you-want-one-just

Enjoy
————————

Anthony walked threw the forest for the first time in his life. He was finally 20, and as it reads in the code of his village, when a boy turns 18 he can journey outside threw the magical Forest to explore the world.

…….are you seeing a number problem? Well do to Anthony being a bit naïve his parents thought it be best for him to wait the two years. He was fit, handsome, kind, find qualities that outside world could use. But by the gods did he not think that far ahead. A feature the other kids used against him growing up. He was always the butt of pranks, nothing too heynis. The only one that ever got under his skin was when the local girls stole his shirt while his mother put it out to dry. They had tied it to a tree not far from his house, but if he wanted to get it, he was gonna have to do it himself.

It took actual days for him to go get it. Now that might seem ridiculous, but the handsome blond was shy, especially about his chest. His nipples, well, they were a bit on he big side, puffy too. He learned for himself that he wasn’t built like most boys and no matter how tight he got the rest of his body, there was no cure for that. He ran. Arms wrapped around his chest. The only time he revealed himself was to untie his shirt, but by them the locals saw. Some didn’t care but others couldn’t help but to giggle, and others just full out laughed.

His parents think that’s what pushed him to move out. So they wished him luck!

——————

Anthony has been walking for a good day, the sun began to set and the path itself was getting harder to see. So camp was made.

The magical forrest was hot that night. The beautiful lad slept soundly, only in his tight black trunks and with bandages wrapped around his chest. In his dreams he thought he could feel eyes watching him. He felt them tracing up his smooth legs, his slender hips, they darted to one body part too another. When the feeling became too much he jilted awake, just to see a light hovering above him.

“OH! Thank heavens your awake! Please! I need you!”

Anthony’s eyes sparkled. He couldn’t believe he was looking at an actual fairy! Their only native to the forest. She was beautiful, and small, she couldn’t have been half the size of a human head. Her black hair flowed behind her, down to her feet. Her ears pointed outward, and all she wore was a small skirt of leaves with two tiny pedals covering her nipples.

“Wow…. you’re a real fairy!”

“Yes! And I need your help young hero!”

Anthony gulped. Hero? Him?

“Is everything ok????”

She spoke with a squeaky almost childlike tone, though she looked not that much older then him. Hell, from what he’s read …….. ok fine, from what he’s HEARD people read, these creatures live for THOUSANDS of years. She played with her leaf skirt and looked as if she was about to cry.

“Oh it’s horrible. An armed toad has attacked my village in the trees. Oh won’t you help me! The only thing those beast’s fear are humans! Strong, BIG, sexy humans!”

“Sex what?”

“…nevermind….. PLEASE HELP!”

Anthony got up with purpose.

“Sure thing! I’ll save your village!”

The fairy clapped and flew around him.

“Frick kid for real it was that eas- I MEAN THANK YOU OH BRAVE HERO! NO TIME TO CHANGE! WE MUST ACT NOW!!!”

The fairy flew out the tent door and to the forest. Anthony followed suit, grabbing his shirt and putting it on. He ran, away from the path, past the trees, over the bushes, and definitely under the big sign that read:

WARNING FAIRY FORREST. Do not enter, DO! NOT! TRUST!

————————————-

Anthony struggled in his bonds.

As he was trying to climb the tree up to the fairy village he noticed his new friend tickling his sides. She just told him to keep going. When he finally got up to the tallest branch he noticed a bunch of other fairies, all with big smiles. One waved hello as they all started to swarm. They tied his wrists together with a strong vine and tickled him till he fell.

Apparently drawing a line at their cruelty, they slowed his fall. The vine was well taut by the time he reached the ground, keeping his hands well above his head. Anthony danced on his tip toes trying to find balance.

“Hey! Let me out of here!!!”

The fairies flew around him giggling, all of them with different hair styles and colors, some wearing cloths, some in less cloths then him. The black haired one flew in-font of him, hovering in front of his face.

“Oh no! He’s stuck! Come on girls! Let’s help him!”

All the fairies agreed.

“Thanks, you just need to untie the vi AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAH AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU DOOHOHOHOHBAHAHAHAAHAHAHAING!!!”

The fairies used their tiny fingers and wiggled them on his sides. Anthony felt what had to be hundreds of little digits playing their way threw his fit body. Some were slow but some were fast. Some couldn’t even get any room and relocated themselves at his hips. The blond beauty flung his body every which way. He began to panicked as he felt his shirt was being lift up, but only mid way. He danced an pathetic jig that made all the fairies clap in amusement. Every now and then he forcefully pivoted his body and successfully fling a winged girl from his sides, only for another to take her place.

“What do you think we’re doing to you dummy? Where tickling you so you wiggle out of the vine. Duuuuuuuh~”

The sexy black haired fairy girl flicked his nose. Do to his body spasms, when she did Anthony swung his head back cackling into the night sky.

“AHAHAHAH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAAH! IM TRING IM TRYING! AHAHAHAHAHA TIHHEHEHEHCKLES TO MHAAHAHAHAHAHCH!!!!”

The fairies were relentless and there didn’t seem to be an end to their numbers. They scratched at his sides and poked at his thighs. They explored his belly button and caressed his earlobes. A few of them even were brave enough to get a few tickles on his delicate feet before they were kicked away.

“You just got to wiggle a teeeeensy bit more! You can do it!”

The fairies encouragement was met by a bevy of laughter from their ticklish victim.

“I CANT I CANT I CANT I CAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHANT!”

“Ok ok ok gods…. stop whining. Let me think….. hmmm.”

The black haired fairy turned her back to Anthony, but the fairies didn’t stop their assault. In stead the kept going with new vigor, making his laughter stronger and stronger while who seemed to be the leader thought about the next corse of action.

“Hmmm let’s see. Let’s seeeee. Urgh. Hey can someone shut him up? I can barely think!”

Like clock work two fairies came from on high and wrapped a vine in his mouth. They stuck their tongues out at the handsome young man and flew away, leaving him to laugh into his gag.

“Aaaaah much better.~ I GOT IT!”

She pounded her fist in her palm and turned to her tickle victim as he danced and hopped.

“All we need to do is get your most ticklish spots! Then you’ll wiggle out of the bonds for sure!”

”Mmmfmfmfmmfmfmmfmfmfmfffffmfmfmffmfmfmfmfmmfffffff!”

“So where exactly is your most ticklish spot?”

“MFFMFMFMFFFFMFMFM!!!!”

All the fairies began to repeat that one word question. “Where?”. They all flew around him slowly while the young man got more and more nervous. One lifted up the shirt just to drop. Then another one, just a little higher this time, revealing the bandages to them all.

“Oh don’t worry! You won’t have to tell us. We’ll find it ourselves.~ “

Anthony moving every which way, but no matter which direction he turned a fairy would fly under his shirt. One by one they all flew in as he felt them getting closer to his danger zone.

“MMMFFF MFFF MFFFFFF!”

“Fun fact about fairies. We have a great sense of touch. We can feel out all the most sensitive points of a body…..”

As she spoke she had her hands on her hips. All the fairies started to gather at his sides and moved up and up and up. They kept tickling, slowly, methodically till they all met at one place. His wrapped up chest.

In an insistent all the fairies lifted up his shirt the full way and ripped it. All the girls looked curiously at the wrappings he put around him. They would poke at it, hopping for a big reaction but would just make Anthony jolt in fear.

“You know mister stupid human…”

The fairy flew close to his ear and whispers.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were hiding something from us…. Your nipples are hard by the way… They ticklish?”

Like that Anthony could feel them all clawing at his bandages, unwrapping his chest like a present. They could all practically smell the sensitivity radiating off him. He started to go outright crazy with fear and pulled at the vine as hard as he could. Nothing. He tried to wiggle. Nothing. He was on his last layer now, fairies with the bandages in hand spun around him laughing. He wanted out so bad… he…. he had to… RUN! YES RUN! Anything would be better then all these eyes looking at his chest!

Anthony ran back on his toes in an attempt to get away, unraveling the rest of his wrapping in the process. He didn’t get far as he stepped in some kind of quick sand.

Anthony felt himself slowly losing solid ground as the sand swallowed his perfect feet. He tried his best, chest bare and exposed, to use the vine binding his arms to pull himself out, but all that did was turn him around, forcing his body into a kind of hunch forward as he sunk deeper, the vine stretching as far as it could go . His chest sagged into his stomach as the fairies clapped and laughed at the spectacle. Oh god they were laughing at him!

He heard several of them comment on it.

“WOOWIE! Look at those big things!”

“Awwww I think the giant is embarrassed of his big fat nipples!”

“Eeeewwww! Look at them just lay there!!!! Hahahahaha!

Anthony considered himself lucky he could only look at the floor. His face turned redder with each taunt. He was able to spit out his gag momentarily.

“DONT LOOK! DONT LOOK PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!!”

The only one to respond was the leader.

“You have bigger things to worry about then your nipples you dummy…. ok not BIGGER then your nipples… That’s Lavarian quick sand you stepped in!”

“W-wha?!”

The fairy leaned in, hands still on her hips as she explained condescendingly.

“The sands gonna keep sucking you up! We better get you out now before you suffocate!”

“SUFFOCATE? NO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GE ME OUT!!!!!!!!!”

“COME ON GIRLS! WE GOT A LIFE TO SAVE AND A CHEST TO TICKLE!!!”

Anthony’s stomach dropped when he heard that. Tickle? NO! OMG NO! Please, anything but that. He knew for a fact he couldn’t take something like that. Hell even the Forrest air caressing his tits was making his eye twitch. He begged. Begged for dear life.

“NO NO PLEASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME! ILL DIE! IL DIAIISHMMMMMFFF!!! MFF MFF MFF!!!”

Two fairies came to fix his gag. They stayed there to make sure it stayed nice and in. To pass the time they blew in his ears.

“Your gonna die if we DONT tickle you! So we better start ASAP! Tickle tickle!!!”

The leader went first. She flew up, bitting her finger. Really examining these huge nipples. She began to trace her Tibet finer along the edges. Anthony was beside himself. He threw his head as far back as it could go and screamed for dear life.

“Oooooooo they’re so soft!!”

She started to move her hand in a spiral. She started from the edges and swirled and swirled and swirled till she reached the numb. Oh gods. It was horrible just horrible, worse then anything the blond by could imagine. He was so ticklish! SO ticklish! Her touch was like hell!!

“MMMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFMFMFMMFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!”

“What’s that? Does it tiiiiickle… HERE!?”

Instantly she grabbed at his nipple top and grabbed it over and over again, like you would tickle a cute persons thighs. Anthony tried to fling his body around but no such luck. He was stuck and forced to take the worse touch he felt in his life. Then another joined in.

“My turn! MY TURN!”

A tall haired red head flew to his other nipple and began to lick all that she could. She ran her tongue all over his nipple tip till it shined. Then in something that made Anthony scream. She bit it. The other fairies watched in glee. They couldn’t take it anymore. They NEEDED to attack. Anthony was able to look up. It was like life was in slow motion. He saw hundreds, thousands of sexy little women lunge towards him. There fingers wiggling, their mouths ready. All coming for him. All coming for his big pathetic chest……

———————-

They never seen a male with a chest like that. Nipples so puffy and inviting. And invite themselves they did. They waisted no time. All swarming around his tits like bumble bees on a flower.

Anthony felt himself sink deeper and deeper into humiliation as he felt tiny hands grope and molest his chest. They pushed them up as high as they could just to let them fall and plop against his trim belly. He hated it so much. His face would redden even if someone looked at his chest too long and now hundreds of beautiful fairies cheered and laughed as they played and played and played. The only thing that snapped him back to reality was him sinking in ACTUAL quick sand.

He struggled as hard as he could to get out of his bonds, cackling all the while. God it tickled. It tickled so fucking bad. Especially when they pinched and pulled at his nipples. Anthony was pretty sure just one of these tiny woman would be enough to make him yield. But hundreds? Thousands, and more still coming out of the wood work? Well needless to say the sand wasn’t the only life threat at the moment.

“Come on! I don’t even think your struggling hard enough! Do you WANT to drown in sand or something??”

Anthony shook his head frantically, both from the answer and the fact that a naughty pigtailed fairy started using her hair to get at both nipples at once. She swished her evil hair all around. Other fairies even took strains to use like feathers as she sung.

“Coochie Coochie coo mister big chest!!! Do you like my song? I made it just for you! Hehehehee!<3”

The blond pigtailed fairy playfully bobbed her head from side to side as she kept singing her Coochie Coochie song. All the while Anthony, still shaking his head, was sinking fast. His calves where now midway in.

A dreaded thing Anthony started to noticed was that the soft grain sucking against his flesh was also making him giggle. It was making him giggle a lot. The anxiety kept in as the thought of his full body being trapped in this sand pit took hold. His body surrounded by the grain. Him laughing himself to death his mouth filled with sand. Oh god what would happen when the sand reached his nipples!!!

The black haired fairy flew to his legs as they sunk deeper. Deeper. She inspected as he was now up to his knees. The further he sunk the lest wiggle room he had. The further he needed to hunch forward. The more his chest sagged. She inspected the damages.

“Hmmmmmm…… now that doesn’t look too good. Not to mention how sensitive you are behind the knees. Does it tickle?”

“MMFFFFFFFF!!!!! MFFFFFFF!!!”

“I thought so! Ok! Final stretch! Now or never! Come on girls, or he’s a goner!”

——————-

It has been another twenty minutes. The fairies did what was called their final stretch. A full out assault on the blond young mans weak pathetic nipples, they pinched, sucked, tickled, pulled, played, dominated. Some used fingers, some used their leaf skirts, the creative ones used their feet. No matter what though, it tickled. Anthony couldn’t even scream anymore. His eyes rolled back in his head as the tiny women had their fun. All the while the leader giggled, looking down at their newest, bestest, friend. She didn’t call her fairies off. She just giggled to herself.

“Wow! Not even a budge huh? Oh man, that’s a real shame. And your so cute too!”

She gave him a once over. Though this time she noticed something….. new. She notices a small wet patch on his now tight trunks. Someone has gotten excited!! She started to fall over laughing and kicking her feet. All the other fairies turned to see and soon joined in the hilarity, though it wasn’t enough to get them to stop. The black haired one flew up and ripped his trunks off, his cock the same size as her, a single drop of precum oozed out onto the sand before getting swallowed up.

“HAHAAHAH WH AHAH WH WOW! You really are a weirdo!! You’re an adventurer from that village right? Omg! That means you’re a virgin! Your gonna sink without ever using this thing!”

“M…mmm…mf..”

Anthony couldn’t even blush anymore. His face was so red it was like a blood vessel popped. He looked down at the fairy leader as she stood on his cock head, looking right back at him. He could feel his balls getting swallowed by the sand…. OH GOD IT TICKLED! IT TICKLED JUST AS BAD AS HE THOUGHT!

Anthony started to scream with new fear as he felt it. He felt is balls get taken by the sand. Each grain softly whisping against the nerves of his nut sack. His head swung back as his cock jolted. The black haired fairy stumbled from the trembling she felt under her soft pail feet.

“Gosh. Looks like you just can’t get a break huh cutie pie? Oh well! At least you won’t go with a frown…. though you might go with some blue balls it looks like.”

None of this distracted the fairies at Anthony’s nipples. They kept playing, tickling away at the blonds sanity as the fairy at his cock tickled his tip with her toes. Not to mention. To add the most insulting factor of all this, the quick sand began to suck up more of his penis till only a small bit poked out. The grain kept going and going and going, endlessly sucking at the helpless cock. All these senses assaulted the young man’s brain. Until…. until…

“MFFFFFFFFFFF!”

“WHOOPSY! Looks like Mr. big Chest sprung a leak!”

Anthony’s body jerked back so violently from the power of his first orgasm the vine holding his arms taut actually snapped. He fell backwards. His arms falling into the sand and quickly sinking. Still a bit hunched over he was still sinking. All the fairies flew off him and watched with the leader as he kept going, still shooting powerful jets of spunk. Unable to move he sunk just a little bit more down.

“MFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!”

“Welp! Bye bye hero! Thanks for the fun!”

All the fairies waved goodbye as he was STILL coming. His body rocking itself mad with pleasure till the one thought hit him. This was it. More of his cock was swallowed till only his tip stuck out. The more it sucked in the more powerful the orgasm felt. Oh god! Is this how he was gonna die? Oh god! Oh god!”

“MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!”

…………..

………..wait….. he stopped sinking. His knees and feet hit solid ground. He looked around frantically and saw the fairies laughing at him even harder.

“AHAHAHHA! Oh man! Good thing your pretty, cause your also dumb as rocks! That pits not even deep enough to sink a baby deer!”

“MMMF!!!”

That time he screamed in realization. He was gonna live! Yea he couldn’t move, but it’s better then dead!…. wait he still couldn’t move. He looked up at all his fairy tormentors. All of them giggly as he just now caught up to their thinking.

“So since your gonna stay in the living world for a bit longer, why not have some more laughs with us?~”

“MMMFFFFF MFFFFFFFFF!!!”

Anthony panicked as they all flew to him. Wiggling their tiny fingers.

“Tickle tickle tiiiiickle..~”

—————————————

That nigh was a learning experience for Anthony. For instance, he had no clue he could cum THAT many times. And “post orgasm torture” is an evil REAL son of a bitch! The only time he got to rest was when he passed out. It was morning now, and Anthony woke up to the feel of leaves on his nipples. He started to grown groggily as the leaves circled his puffy boy tits. Half awake and Un-gagged, Anthony begged.

“Mmm….no mooorrre *cough*”

The feathers didn’t stop, instead they went faster. Flicking up and down his helpless spent nipples.

“AHAHAHA I SAID STAAAAAAHHAHA!”

Anthony finally opened his eyes to see not a gang of fairies, but two very large, very intimidating Pions. Pions are troll like pigs with the manes of lions, and just as many teeth. They stopped their prodding, Growled and snorted at each other. The two brutes were scanning the magic forrest and found what they thought to be a dead human. Not so dead it seems.

Anthony being ever the hopeful was happy to see them. Their strong arms sure as hell would be able to pull him free.

“Um… e-excuse me! Would you two mind uh…. pulling me out? I’ve had a heck of a night….”

The two looked at each other and back to the trapped young stud. After what had to be the longest pause in Anthony’s life the one on the left plunged his arm into the sand, grabbed the blond’s wrist and pulled him free. His sexy sandy body hanging limp in the air by his wrist.

“Oh my gods! Thank you! Thank you so muUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACH!!”

Before Anthony could finish the other Pion delicately ran his claws up his side till he reached the smaller creatures chest. The green monsters sausage like index fingers wiggled up and down. Flicking his already tender, exhausted nipples, up and down. Anthony tried to fight back just for his other wrist to be caught by the Pion’s other hand. So there he was, getting tickled by one beast and held by another. The two Pions laughed heartily along with their pray.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA OH GODs PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHSE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHASE NO MOOORHOHOAHAAHAHAHAHHRE! NO MORE! WHY?! WHAAHAHAHAHAHY ARE YOU DOOHOHOHOHOING THIS!!!!”

The tickling kept on for several minutes. That was until they saw their toy sporting a massive hard on. The one holding him was the first to notice and roared at the one tickling. The tickler roared back. They both laughed.

“Huff….huff…. t-thank you… n-now that you guys had your fun can you just UUUURRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!”

The tickler continued, but with a twist. This time not only did it tickle at his left nipple, but use the leaf stick and wiggled it on the under side of the young man’s cock.

“URGH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA NO PLEASE URGH! YOOOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAH DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU….. I-f you… AAAAAAAAAHHH!!

The one holding him couldn’t help but snicker as is saw Anthony flail about like a freshly caught fish. The snickering turned to outright laughter as the cute blond proceeded to spunk everywhere. From such weak tortures. Both Pions laughed as the spent young man hung limp, suffering another humiliating ticklegasm.

The two trolls roared to each other again, now deciding what to do with what they found. The one holding him tossed him on his shoulder as they stomped back to their stead’s. The last thing Antony could see as he laid there on the Pig monster’s shoulder was a black haired fairy. Blowing him a kiss and waving her final goodbye.

Can’t wait for part two. Any chance of any artwork accompanying this story?

Can’t wait for part two. Any chance of any artwork accompanying this story?

That would depend on the commissioner. Or if anything else would want to commission a cover to the next part. Which would be interesting to see XD

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back