• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer for the West Coast Gatherings is in planning stages

dvnc

Greetings,

Are you interested in an event in July or early August? Want to visit the beach in California? Want to attend a gathering, but don't want to pay for the flight JUST for a gathering?

You're in luck.

We're planning a seaside gathering. A two day event, minimum, with plans for beachside fun, and tourable locations galore! Mail to [email protected] for details, and to register to attend! Your response will help us to decide WHICH weekend is chosen, so be prepared to let me know when weekends are free.

For specifics on the events, visit the West Coast Gatherings website at http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/ for details.

YAY!!!!!!!!

I am on my way. I will be there from June 13-August 22.

Jen

Definitely count me in DVNC. The weekend beach party sounds AWESOME!

No, there's no dates yet...

I've been dragging my heels a bit since getting rentals during this peak vacation season is a huge challenge, and I recently spent nearly a thousand bucks in dental bills that my insurance didn't cover, so I can't lay out the deposit on the place I'm negotiating to get us. I will more than likely email everyone in the next couple days to see about making this event a reality. Stay tuned.

definetely

i'm going to be in cali in augest from the 7th to the 21st...if there is going to be a gathering, i'll definetely be there...keep us posted...

J

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back