• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The invisible guy Part 1 (fiction)

anonymous

There was a guy who had the power to become invisible whenever he wants, and of course he was a tickler guy, so when he wants he could ticke whoever he likes, but he couldn't do it because he was at school and someone could discover him. One day it was last day of school and everyone decided to go to the beach, that was perfect for John (the guy that can becomes invisible). He prepare himself for the moment, he put in his bag, his suit bath, his towel, some clothes and of course the tickle supplies. In the beach everyone was taking of their clothes leaving their bathing suit, John did it too. All the boys and some girls went to the water, leaving John and the most beautiful girls of school. That was the perfect moment to began to tickle them. He said "I'll be back" he took his bag and went to a place so no one could see him. He said "Invisibility" and become invisible. He went to the places where the girls where and start to look who was the first victim, and then he saw a blonde and green eyes gorgeus girl that was lying and was covered by sand leaving her sweet little feets out. I grabbed my feather from the bag (By the way anything I touch while i'm becoming invisible becomes invisible too) and start to pass between her little toes, she giggles and said "Hey! who is tickling me?". All the other girls said "no one". This was he best day of his life. He grabbed her foot and began to tickle her sole. She began to laugh aloud and said "STOOOOOOOOP TIIIIIICKLIIIIING ME", and stood up quickly and she couldn't see anyone except for the other girls that was staring at her. One of them asked her "What's wrong with you?". She answered "nothing I just need to go to the bathroom, i don't think i'm feeling well". She walked to the bathroom with her bag and John followed her to continue tickling at her. He wanted to get revenge for all the things she did to him. In the bathroom, she was looking for the mirror and said to herself "Calm down, it was just a dream", John said with another voice "It wasn't a dream". She turn down quickly and couldn't see anyone, she turn back to the mirror and grabbed a hair brush and start to comb her hair, John grabbed the two wrist and tied it together and with one hand grabbed the rope with the wrists tied raising her arms exposing her armpits, with the other hand grabbed the feather and said to her "You will get paid for what you have done", She said "Who are you? I can't see you, STOOOOOOOP!!!", John said: "until you said to everyone that you are a bitch", "NEVER" she said, "Then suffer the consequence". John start to pass the feather to her sides and she began to giggle and laugh aloud and said "STOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHA". John stopped and said "Now I'm going to your most ticklish spots and i'm going to continue until you go and tell everyone that you are a bitch". "You don't know where is my most ticklish spots" She said. "Of course i do, i watch when you where tickle there and you said that you can't resist being tickled there. It's your armpits". "Wrong" she said. "Well see about that" said John, he left the feather down, and with his fingers slowly passed in her smoothy and sweetish armpit and stopped, she giggled. John grabbed the feather and started to tickle there. She screamed and laugh so loud that others could hear it. John continue, until she said "HAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOKKKKK IIIIIIII'L DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT STOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHA" John stopped and release her. When she turn she couldn't see anyone except the others that were stared at her, looking to her strange. She screamed "I'M A BITCH" she grabbed her bag and ran to her car and she went off. Everyone was confused of what happenned to her, her boyfriend grabbed his car and followed her to see what happened to her. Everyone went to the beach. John hid himself and return back to normal. He went where the other were and he asked to them "What happened to Vanessa?", of course looking confuse "I was walking back here and saw her running and crying, I asked her what's wrong and she didn't answer". The other answer " We don't know", John said "What are you doing here all let's have some fun this is the last day of school let's celebrate it here in the beach". "Yeah" said the others and went to the water. John went to the water with them. About an hour later after drank and ate, he decided to go with the next victim who was Mary, one who stay in the sand taking sun. John went to his hidding place and said "invisibility" but there was a little problem, two of the guys watched him doing it. They said We knew that it was you"...

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back