• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Friend in Need: Part 1 (M/F)

Pedigree5

A Friend in Need: Part 1 (M/F)

Addy admired herself in the mirror for a few seconds before leaving for work. She had just finished applying a tasteful amount of makeup which accentuated her stunning face. The 27 year-old Arab-American woman had been aware of her beauty from a very early age and, from time-to-time had used it to her social or professional advantage.

Addy’s outfit for the day accentuated her physical features. She wore a pushup bra underneath a tight white shirt. She was blessed with a large bust, flat muscular tummy and a tiny waste. She also wore one of her typical tight black skirts pulled tightly over her firm round ass, black thigh-high stockings and strappy three inch heels. The 5’3” young lady rarely wore anything shorter than two inch heels to the office.

Addy gave a peck to her devout Muslim husband as she left their apartment. He eyed her outfit with an air of disapproval. Although Addy’s husband was not a fan of what he considered to be her sexualized work attire ... he couldn’t complain about the money she earned as the Vice President of Sales at a large software company. Especially since she was the household’s primary bread-winner. Truth be told, Addy wasn’t completely satisfied with her martial situation either. The sex was dull and unenthusiastic and her husband was far from emotionally supportive. But he was a stable presence in her busy world and, more importantly, her parents approved.

Today, Addy had scheduled some time with the Head of Sales, and her boss, Cal. Her heart involuntarily beat a little more quickly as she imagined her conversation with the hunky mid-30s executive. Blond, tan, and in great shape, Cal’s marital situation was similar to Addy’s - functional but not particularly passionate. Addy could tell that Cal liked her figure, bubbly personality and sexy outfits. In addition to being very good at her job - her team was one of the department’s top producers - she worked hard to stay in shape and sustain the unspoken approval of the male-dominated executive team at her firm.

The meeting this morning was to be relatively straightforward. Cal’s secretary had abruptly quit for unexplained reasons and Addy wanted to position her friend Kristin for the vacancy. Addy and Kristin met in college and even roomed together for a year. The two bombshells were similarly shaped. Their post-college trajectories, however, were a bit different. Addy’s parents were working-class first generation immigrants and she shared their work ethic, earnestness and intelligence. Her ditzy friend Kristin had a distinctively upper-class background and did not take college as seriously. Unlike Addy, she’d bounced around a few different jobs and a few different relationships after college. Addy liked Kristin, but didn’t approve of her taste for aggressive, controlling men. As usual, Addy was the wise one. Kristin’s latest asshole boyfriend showed up and made a scene at her office after she cut him off, costing her her last gig as a secretary at a competing software company.

Addy showed up in Cal’s office a few minutes early, sat down, and got to the point. “So I know you’ve been looking for a new secretary since Anna left the company and I think I have the perfect candidate! My friend Kristin is looking for work and she’d be a great fit working here!’

“I especially think that you’d enjoy working with her...” she added with a suggestive smile.

Cal raised his eyebrow at the suggestion and made a request of his own. “Addy, would you mind closing the door and the office blinds please?”

Cal openly admired Addy’s ass as she walked over to comply with the unusual order. After sitting back down at Cal’s desk, she answered a couple quick questions about Kristin’s qualifications and then unveiled her secret weapon. “Oh Cal, Kristin and I go back a while. Check out some of our Instagram pictures together!”

Addy had strategically opened Instagram on her phone and scrolled to the pictures from a spring break trip to Miami Beach senior year of college. Predictably, Addy wore a sensible but sexy one piece swimsuit while Kristin rocked a tiny sting bikini. Cal scrolled through a few alluring pictures of the two friends posing together and frolicking on the sand and in the surf. As he admired the pictures of two perfectly tanned, gorgeous, 5’3” hotties, his hard-on began to stiffen against the thin fabric of his slacks. He couldn’t help but fantasize about the office adventures that he could, but likely never would, have with Addy and Kristin. Suddenly, he made a decision.

“Addy,” Cal started, “I promoted you as the youngest VP in this company. I’ve given you a substantial raise every year and helped recruit some of our best talent to your team. Now you’re asking me to hire one of your friends. When are you going to do something for me?”

“I’m the top producer in the comp...” Addy started before Cal cut her off.

“That’s not what I mean. You wear outfits like that every day because you want my attention and support. You like the fact that your hot boss fantasizes about you on a daily basis. You like teasing me. It turns you on. And it helps your career,” Cal bluntly stated. “Stand up.”

Addy was shocked. Everything Cal had said was true. But it seemed to her like this unspoken arrangement could, and should, continue indefinitely. She didn’t know where this exchange was going, but it scared her.

“Sir - why do you want me to stand? I’m not entirely comfortable with that,” Addy nervously asked.

“Well,” replied her boss, “in that case, I’ll have to look elsewhere for a new secretary. If you want to help your friend though, you’ll follow my orders.”

Addy gulped. Kristin was down on her luck and they’d been friends for a long time. She nervously stood up with her arms crossed in front of her, unsure what would come next.

She was shocked when she heard Cal say, “Now strip.”

Addy couldn’t believe the position she was in. Her heart was racing and she had a large lump in her throat. Although undeniably sexy, she prided herself on her professionalism. Her husband was the only man to have seen her naked in many years. At the same time, she couldn’t help but notice a warm feeling deep in her body. Was this turning her on?

It was almost an out of body experience. Addy couldn’t believe what she was doing as she began unbuttoning her shirt. Goosebumps formed on her flawless cinnamon skin as she neatly set her shirt on the desk in front of her. Cal smiled approvingly as her rock hard nippled throbbed beneath her sexy push-up bra.

“Before you take your skirt off, turn around,” said Cal, unbuttoning his own shirt as he stood up.

Addy gulped. Was this really happening? She was getting naked in front of her boss to get her irresponsible friend a job. Why was she doing this? Did she secretly want it to happen? She shimmied her hips slowly back and forth and she pulled the thin fabric down over her big, round butt. As she stepped out of her skirt and Cal simultaneously discarded his shirt, he approvingly noticed that she was wearing a tiny black g-string which rested perfectly between her cheeks.

“Now, walk over to the door, put your hands above your head, and place your palms against the door,” the increasingly-dominant muscular boss commanded.

As she complied with her request, Addy sweetly asked, “Sir, I know this is fun but I really think it’s gone far enough. I’m a married woman. Can I please put my clothes back on?”

With a few strides, Cal was suddenly standing directly next to her. She yelped as he gave her rock-hard buns a very firm smack before adding, “I’m only going to ask one more time. How badly do you want Kristin to get this job?”

Addy was scared and conflicted. The increasing warmth between her legs, however, could not be ignored. She was doing this ... no matter what it took. Standing against the door in her tight bra, g-string, sexy stockings and strappy three inch heels, she turned back and gave Cal a doe-eyed look. “I want it so badly, sir,” she almost whispered.

“Then keep your hands where they are,” Cal said as he ran a few fingers slowly down her right side.

Addy immediately shrieked an pulled her arm quickly down and was rewarded with four more painful slaps on the ass. “Ouch!” she yelped. “I’m sorry sir, but I’m really ticklish.”

“That, young lady, is the point of today’s exercise,” Cal ominously responded.

Addy froze. Ever since she could remember, she had been deathly ticklish. Her husband had to be quite careful during their infrequent romantic sessions to not rub her in the wrong spots for fear of turning her into a giggly mess. She painted her own nails and did not get pedicures.

In fact, that last person who intentionally tickled her was actually Kristin. Kristin was also extremely ticklish, but not nearly as bad as Addy. They had gotten into a few “playful” tickle fights over the year, which Kristin always won. It was one way that she had bullied the naturally more hard-working Addy into doing more than her fair share of the chores. There was only one night where things got out of control. Addy had just finished a long night of studying when Kristin came home from the bar with one of her many rude boyfriends, Nate, who Addy openly despised. Both of the rude interlopers were trashed and, wanting to get his hands on Addy anyway, Nate suggested that a little tickling fun couldn’t hurt. Unfortunately for Addy, the game ended with Kristin and Nate tickling the hell out of her in a multiple positions. After the session, Kristin and the evil boyfriend retired to her bedroom for 90 minutes of extremely loud lovemaking. Addy, hearing everything very clearly through the walls, smiled guiltily as it became increasingly obvious that Nate was giving Kristin a good tickling as well.

As these memories came flooding back, Cal began. He ran both hands up and down Addy’s sides as she shrieked and laughed. She swayed back and forth alluringly but somehow managed to keep her palms flat against the door above her head. Up and down, Cal’s evil digits explored. From her wrists, to her incredibly smooth armpits, ticklish ribs, and tight tummy. Everything tickled so much. It wasn’t long before tears were running down Addy’s red cheeks. The front of Cal’s trousers brushed against Addy’s swaying butt more than once, and not entirely unintentionally. Despite her overall panic, Addy could feel his rock hard cock through his pants and her libido began to swell.

After about five minutes of the upper body torment Cal stopped to let Addy catch her breath. Still giggling as sweat glistened on her chestnut skin, Addy began to beg. “Cal, that was awful. I’m so ticklish, it’s like torture for me. I’m really grateful for the opportunity that you’re giving my friend. Can we please just stop the tickling?” she asked, suggestively adding, “I’m sure that I can find another way to make you happy.”

Her boss was not having it. Addy’s physical beauty and submissive behavior had awoken something in him. A few women were aware of his secret fetish for tickling, but he rarely got to indulge himself in it. His wife hated it and almost always objected when he tried to tickle her. But he loved it. He loved the sense of power he felt and the agony that he was able to induce for his own pleasure.

“I’m sorry young lady, but we’re not even close to being done,” Cal said as he stepped out of his shoes and dropped his slacks. Clad in only tight boxer briefs, he kneeled down so that his eyes were level with Addy’s smooth butt cheeks. “Tell me ... is your ass as ticklish as your ribs? How about your legs?”

Addy’s heart sank as she replied, “Yes siiiiiiiiiihahaha. Oh my god - hahahahaha hehehehe!”

Cal was at it again. This time he wanted to explore her lower body. Her ankles quaked in her heels as she kept stomping her feet up and down as Cal alternated between her right leg, left leg and butt. This, unfortunately, earned her most extensive spanking yet. “Ow! Ouch! Cal stop!!” the alarmed Arab-American begged as he smacked her reddening cheeks twelve times.

“Keep your feet on the ground with your legs spread!” Cal ordered before resuming his lower body assault. This time, he treated his employee to ten minutes of aggressive tickling. Even more embarrassing for Addy, Cal didn’t hesitate to give her now very damp vagina a few quick tickles through her g-string, to which she audibly gave a short moan before resuming her crazed laughter. As he finally stood up, Addy was completely out of breath. Her perfect hair was a mess and her makeup was ruined.

She desperately hoped that her ordeal had finished. No suck luck. “Turn around and take off your bra,” the equally sweaty hunk ordered.

“Really? But Cal ... I’m married .... I ... I ... I just can’t,” was her high-pitched reply.

“Well,” said Cal, “I guess that’s too bad for Kristin. And I guess that means that you just endured all that torture for nothing.”

Again - a decision point. Addy, for whatever reason, felt responsible for her naturally irresponsible friend. She didn’t want what she had endured to go to waste or for Cal to question her resolve. So she really didn’t want to give up now. At the same time, the prospect of even more tickling terrified her. Again - the decision was made just a little bit easier by how incredibly turned on the entire situation had gotten her.

Reluctantly, Addy popped her bra strap and threw her bra on the floor next to her skirt. Her perfectly round C Cup breasts spilled out into the open air. Cal’s eyes bulged as he gave her large, brown and incredibly stiff nipples a few painful flicks. “Those things look tasty ... aaand ticklish!” he exclaimed while grinning.

“Please Cal. I can’t take having my boobs tickled. It’s too much. They’re too sensitive. You can’t!” was the response.

It was almost too much for Cal, as well. His member throbbed as he began. The titties swayed back-and-forth uncontrollably as his fingers wandered. It was all Addy could do to resist doubling over, batting Cal’s arms away, or attempting to grab his wrists. The only thing stopping her was the inevitable threat of a harder spanking.

Cal spent ten minutes alone on the 27-year-old’s bouncing boobs before he couldn’t take any more. He stripped off his boxer briefs and his glistening cock pointed towards the ceiling. Addy looked down through her tears and gasped at the size of her well-endowed superior.

They both needed relief and the inevitable conclusion of their sordid meeting was fast approaching. Ever the domineering boss, Cal knew just what to do. “Assume your previous position next to the door,” he barked at Addy.

This time there was no hesitation. Made completely submissive, Addy strode quickly to the door and put her hands above her head, palms flat agains the wood. Cal swiftly gave her six more slaps on the ass as she yelped for mercy before pulling her soaked g-string to the side.

All the sudden, he was inside her. Pulses racing, they both moaned loudly in pure joy. Her recently waxed pussy felt like heaven to Cal. Back and forth he thrust as Addy gritted her teeth and braced herself against the door. Breathlessly she moaned, “Oh my god. Cal. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my gaaaaaaaaah! Noooo! Eeek hahaha!”

Much to her shock and chagrin, the tickling was not over. Cal’s skillful fingers were, once again, exploring her big bouncing tits, tight tummy, slim waste, and smooth underarms. Torn between pleasure and panic, Addy started openly crying and screaming as her boss continued to pound her g-spot.

Despite his best efforts, Cal didn’t last long. After four or five minutes both sweat-slicked professionals exploded with matching orgasms.

Completely out of breath, Cal took a few steps and admired his handiwork. Addy was a complete mess of sweat, tears, ruined makeup and sopping feminine juices. Her ass was red from his harsh spankings and her body was covered in goosebumps and what looked to be fingerprints from his relentless tickling assault. He liked this feeling.

“Tell Kristin that she can start Monday,” Cal told his still overwhelmed VP as he started to pull his boxer-briefs back on.

To be continued...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back