• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Zelda: The Reluctant Bound Bride

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Princess Zelda: The Reluctant Bound Bride
By MrObscura101

“Princess Zelda? ... Princess, it’s time to wake up. You need to get ready for your big day!” the cheerful voice spoke softly
“Big ... day?” Princess Zelda answered slowly as she roused from her slumber, her head pounding like a drum “What...big day ...?” She trailed off as she slowly realised in shock that she was not at her home in Hyrule castle but instead standing in the centre of some kind of dungeon surrounded by three unknown women and clothed in just her purple underwear!
“Hey! What’s going on here?!” She shouted as she found her arms chained above her head to the ceiling while her legs were spread apart and chained to a huge metal ring bolted to the floor, she tried to move about but was too well restricted
“Why it’s the day of your royal wedding of course!” One of the women spoke “Talk about your wedding day jitters!” they all giggled at this before curtsying in unison and speaking together
“We are here to help prepare you for the wedding”
“I am Saris” A girl with green hair then said
“I am Ruzo” spoke one with blue hair
“And I am Malla” added a red head

The trio then began circling around the captive princess
“No! Stay back!” Zelda cried out but she was soon surrounded “What is the meaning of this?!”
“Now now” Saris spoke in a calm voice “We aren't going to hurt you Princess, it is our honor to help prepare you for your wedding”
“You keep saying that but I'm not marrying anyone!” Zelda shouted defiantly
“Oh, but you are,” Malla said “The whole land has prepared for the ceremony! And once you are wed there will be peace and unity between our kingdoms!” Zelda tried to fight through the cobwebs in her mind to try and process all of this, kidnapping and a forced wedding? Who would do something like this? A worrying thought then came to her... Ganon! It had to be him, who else would kidnap her and try to force a marriage! The very thought of marrying that monster chilled her to the bone, and yet these women were nothing like Ganon’s usual minions, they were far too friendly for starters so could someone else be behind this?

Zelda thought back to the last thing she could remember before she woke up here, Link had been called away to the north of Hyrule to help out the Goron’s while she had remained to protect her kingdom, it had been over a week later and as things were quiet she had decided to go for a horse ride with her bodyguard Impa. They had eventually reached a large open field near the edge of a forest when they had come across a mysterious hooded figure and something had happened.... but what? Her mind was a total blank after that
“Wait! Where’s Impa” she then demanded as she realized Impa was not in the room with them
“Oh, don’t you worry, she’s being made ready as we speak” Ruzo said with a giggle
“Come now!” Malla said as she clapped her hands “Enough time wasting! The wedding will be at sundown so we must hurry!”
“No! Get away from me!” Zelda protested while continuing to try and move away from the three women as Ruzo and Malla slowly approached her
“You need to release me right noFFFF!!!” Her words were then silenced as Saris quietly snuck up behind her and forced a thick wad of cotton into her mouth then quickly tied a long white strip of cloth around her head to keep it in place before Zelda could spit it out
“There, much better” she said with a smile as she double checked the knot
“MMMFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” Zelda tried to protest as she screamed out but only a muffled sound got through the thick gag, she then shook her head around wildly to try and dislodge the gag but it refused to budge. The Princess was now seething as she continued straining against her bonds, then without warning she felt Saris unhook her bra and she could only scream indignantly as it fell to the floor leaving her bare breasts exposed to everyone and her face blushing bright red!

Now that Zelda was gagged Saris looked to her two compatriots and they began to get ready
“Let’s get to work!” she said and Ruzo walked over to a small closet behind Zelda, there was a sound of items being sorted through before she returned carrying a white leather corset which she and Malla placed against Zelda’s toned upper body and held it firmly against her soft skin
“FMNE LP MF!!!!” Zelda cried out as the two continued to keep the corset steady while Saris began pulling the straps tight behind her to tie it in place
“Breath in dear!” Saris said as the thick material began constricting hard against her body, the straps were each knotted one by one until the corset was fully on her and the three stepped back to admire their handiwork
“Perfect!” Saris said as Zelda tried to move in the heavy and uncomfortable corset, to make things worse it only covered her ribs and stomach which meant her breasts were still exposed! Malla then unlocked the cuff around her right ankle, Zelda waited until her leg was free and threw a kick straight at her captor however Malla expertly grabbed her ankle and put it in an arm lock
“Uh uh uh, you sure are a feisty one! Let’s see if we can’t get the fight out of you!” and with that she began running her nails across Zelda’s bare sole
“MMMFFF! STP!!! MFHA MFHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” Zelda began laughing through the gag, she was very ticklish so started trying desperately to pull her ankle free but Malla’s grip was too strong
“Tickle tickle little princess!” Ruzo said mockingly as she watched the spectacle. Zelda then screamed even louder as Saris suddenly dug her nimble fingers into her helpless underarms from behind
“Aw poor little Princess, does it tickle when I do... THIS!” she said as she started tickling her breasts as well. Zelda’s face quickly went bright red as she tried to plead for mercy but all she could do was laugh as she tried to move away from her tormentors probing fingers but this was impossible especially as she was also trying to keep her balance on one leg. Soon Ruzo joined in as well tickling her left nipple as Saris continued at her right one, with each of them skittering their nails over her breasts as Malla continued at her foot. By now Zelda was laughing so much that she could barely breathe! After a prolonged tickling session they finally stopped when Saris raised her hand. She then approached the exhausted, reluctant bride to be and spoke in a serious tone
“Now we have a schedule to keep. Are you going to behave?” Zelda did her best to nod which took great effort from her drained body
“Ys...” she said meekly, she hated submitting like this but was too weakened to fight back anymore
“Perfect!” Saris’s face returned to a beaming smile as the girls continued to prepare her.

Next they placed a suspender belt around her waist before tying it off behind her then Ruzo brought over a pair of sheer white nylon stockings and matching shoes. As Saris and Malla held Zelda's free leg still between them she slowly drew it over her foot and pulled it above her ankle then all the way up her leg until it reached her thigh before attaching it to the suspender. Once it was in place she picked up a white peep toe high heeled shoe which she placed on her foot which fitted perfectly. It also had an ankle strap which was buckled securely in place, Zelda tried moving her leg around as much as she could to kick it off but it refused to budge. The girls then released her leg before chaining it back down again and repeated the process on her other leg. Once it was done Zelda stood several inches taller than before and had to keep moving her feet around as best she could to try and keep her balance in the heels, she could also see them laughing amongst themselves at her predicament which only added to her anger

Now that her legs were done the girls began on her arms. They unhooked Zelda left arm from the chain and proceeded to pull a white full-length silk opera glove over it all the way up to her bicep, on the glove’s wrist was a metal cuff which was locked in place. Once the glove was fully on her arm it was chained back above her head. Zelda had wanted to fight back as soon as her arm was freed but the combination of balance issues with her new heels and fear of another tickle attack had stopped her but she now had a new plan to escape
“Ok, I hope you’ve all enjoyed yourselves because now you’re going to pay!” Zelda thought smugly as her right arm began to get unchained, they obviously didn’t know about the Triforce embedded in her hand and as soon as her arm was free she would use it to teach them all a lesson!
“Ok get the next glove ready!” Malla said as she finished unchaining Zelda’s arm
“NOW!” Zelda thought to herself as she flailed her freed arm around wildly, before throwing her fist to make contact with Malla’s head to send her crashing to the floor
“TAKE THAT!” Zelda thought with a tremendous sense of satisfaction as she watched her captor fall over before she tried to summon her magical energy to escape but...nothing happened!
“NOOOOO!!!!!! What happened to my magic?” She thought in a panic as she started thrashing at her bonds, she then got over her panic enough to begin trying to free her left arm from its chain but was forced to stop as Saris grabbed her freed wrist and held it steadfast
“MMMFF!!!!” Zelda began laughing again as Ruzo quickly dug her nails into both her helpless underarms then she laughed even harder as Malla stood in front of her and started tickling her nipples
“So, you thought knocking me down was funny, did you? Well then let’s hear you laugh now!” she said with a wicked grin at the helpless Princess while her fingers danced all over her breasts
“MMMMFF SSTTFFF! NNFFF MMRREEFF!!!!!” Zelda begged as best she could but no mercy was given, she had no idea how long this torture went on for until finally she dropped from total exhaustion, hanging limply at the bonds and too tired to laugh anymore, if she wasn’t chained up she would have collapsed to the floor
“So, are we going to have any more trouble? Saris said and Zelda weakly shook her head
“Good. Now any more interruptions or disobedience from you and we’ll tickle you non-stop until the wedding starts even if it means letting you attend the ceremony as half naked as you are now, is that understood?” Zelda slowly nodded, she was too drained to fight anymore and with her magic unable to help she didn’t resist as the glove was finally put on and her arm chained was up again

Once her gloves and nylons were done Saris announced the next step
“Ok, time for the dress!” she cheered as Zelda tried to stand upright now that some of her strength had returned. However as soon as she had a thick blindfold was quickly tied around her eyes and like the gag before it she found that it was too well tied to shake off no matter how hard she tried
“HF WHT MAR UF DFIN?” She called to her captors
“Well we worked hard on your dress so want it to be a surprise when you see it!” Saris answered as Zelda tried listening to the various chatter between them about what they had planned, trying to her especially if they planned on untying her for the fitting so she could try and escape again. However the conversations ended abruptly as she heard the door creak open and everyone went silent, the footsteps of someone new entering the room followed before Ruzo spoke
“You do realise its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?” she asked causing the new person to let out a small giggle before answering
“Well you know I am not one for superstitions, besides I wanted to see how you were getting on with my bride”
“But that’s... a woman's voice?” Zelda thought in confusion
“So how is everything going” the mystery woman continued
“Well she sure is a feisty one!” Saris chuckled “You sure picked a livewire!”
“That’s ok, I’m sure I can teach her how to properly behave!” Zelda then let out a muffled shriek as she felt her breasts get groped by a pair of soft, manicured hands
“Mmm, how breathtaking!” The woman behind all of this said as she kept playing with her body despite Zelda’s attempted protests “What a stunning bride you will be, I’m so excited for our union!”
“Wf rf yu?” Zelda demanded, if Ganon wasn’t responsible for all this then who could this be?
“Oh, I don’t want to spoil the surprise my love, but you will find out soon enough!” the voice said cryptically as her breasts were then released right before Zelda shrieked as her captor grabbed the back of her head and leaned inwards to a plant a long deep kiss on her gag which she tried to break off without success, as the kiss continued her unknown captor then began gently running their fingers through her long golden hair before running them down her back and grabbing her toned behind which they squeezed hard. The kiss finally broke off followed by a slap on her behind making Zelda squeal out in pain
“Well I must to be off, so many things still to do! I will see you all at the ceremony! Don’t keep me waiting my love!” Then the door opened and closed again leaving Zelda with more questions then she had before!
“WF WS FHAT??” Zelda tried to ask
“Why your beloved silly!” Malla answered with glee “You sure do make a lovely couple”

After another short break to get things ready Zelda could feel them walking around her making adjustments to her current clothing and what she assumed was the dress they had prepared for her before she felt the gag being undone. Once the cloth was removed she spat out the soggy cotton that had been stuffed in her mouth earlier and was helped to drink from a glass of water which she happily accepted
“T-thank you” Zelda said once she had finished, her mouth was dry from the cotton so she was thankful for the water and to finally be able to talk again. She then decided to make another plea to her captors
“Please, you must understand that this is wrong, I don’t want to go through with this wedding so I am begging you to help me. If you can assist me in getting back to Hyrule I can guarantee you immunity from any charges as a reward” she said softly but there was no answer “Hello? Are you still ther…MMMMFFFFF??!!!!!” Zelda tried screaming again as a hand forced a thick rag against her mouth, she thrashed about wildly as she was forced to breathe in the chloroform on it
“Ssshhh ….. just breathe Zelda” Saris said as she softly cradled her head with one hand and held the chloroform rag tightly on her mouth with the other. Zelda kept trying to break free but eventually her eyes began to grow heavy under the blindfold “Soon you will be with your true love forever and ever”
“Mmmmfff nooooooo” Zelda trailed off as she finally passed out

Zelda opened her eyes again but still could not see as the blindfold had remained in place, she realised that she was still chained up but could feel that she was now fully clothed making her guess that she was now in the wedding dress having been dressed while unconscious. She tried to call out but she found a new gag had been placed in her mouth, this time a thick ball gag with straps that went all the way around her head which she tried spitting out but it was no use
“I think she’s awake!” Malla’s said from behind her, even though she was blindfolded Zelda instinctively turned her heard towards the voice
“Then it’s time for the grand unveiling!” Saris added “Are you ready Zelda?” Not even waiting for a response the blindfold was removed and Zelda blinked a few times, she then saw that a large full length mirror had been placed in front of her and was greeted by the reflection of her bound form staring back at her in her new dress. The dress was a strapless low cut white wedding dress that hugged to her body and presented her ample cleavage on full display, with her arms trapped in the matching full length opera gloves that had been put on her earlier. The dress went down to the floor and it had slits along both thighs to show off her well-toned legs which were covered in the white stockings while the slits showed off a small glimpse of her garter belt. Though they were obscured from view beneath the dress her feet were secured in the white open toe high heels. Her face had been made up with brilliant red lipstick, purple eye shadow and blusher to accentuate her natural beauty while her blonde hair had been braided into a single ponytail and to add further insult she saw that the ball gag in her mouth was decorated with the Hyrule family crest in brilliant diamonds
“This is some kind of nightmare!” Zelda thought in a panic, all she wanted was to wake up safe and sound back home

Now that Zelda had seen the dress the girls waited for her reaction
“Well do you love it?” Malla said as she clasped her hands together in anticipation
“NF IF DNF! YF FLL MNSNE!!” Zelda screamed out but they either didn’t realise what she said or were just ignoring her
“I’m so happy to hear that! And here’s another surprise for you!” The mirror was moved away revealing to Zelda a large muscular woman standing behind it also bound in chains
“MFPA?!!!” Zelda gasped upon seeing her captured bodyguard Impa
“PRMFCS?! RF YU MOKAY?!” Impa shouted back at seeing her young charge bound, gagged and about to be forcibly married “WTS HPENINF?” she screamed as best she could to Saris while pulling furiously at her bonds
“Why you’re Princess Zelda’s maid of honor! Isn’t that wonderful?” she answered in glee. Zelda saw that Impa’s impressive frame was now covered in a lilac, low cut strapless dress of similar design to her own, Impa’s impressive height was accentuated by the high heels she was now wearing and like Zelda’s they had ankle straps buckled in place to prevent her from kicking them off along with a thick metal spreader bar attached to her ankles to limit her movement even further. Her arms were contained in full length gloves and her hair and face had been made up accordingly along with a purple ballgag which bore the Hyrulian crest as well. Zelda then noticed that Impa had a metal collar with a long chain around her neck which had several runes carved on it that glowed as she tried fighting her bonds
“That must be blocking her magic!” Zelda thought as she also noted that Impa’s arms were chained in front of her with her wrists tied together and that several runes glowed on the gloves as well to prevent her from using her vast strength to break free. She could tell that Impa was clearly angry at herself for failing in her royal duty to protect Zelda
“MF PFRMSE FIL SFE YUF!” she screamed to her
“FI KNF YUF WIFF!” Zelda said trying to remain calm despite their predicament even as the final preparations began.

Malla and Ruzo then lifted up Zelda’s skirt and began slowly unchaining her legs from the dungeon floor. Once her ankles were freed they quickly took a metal spreader bar and cuffed it to her ankles, making Zelda growl angrily as she found her legs now forced several inches apart making it difficult for her to move or even keep balanced especially when coupled with the high heels. Her arms were then unchained and she found to her dismay that her magic was still blocked as the gloves glowed with runes when she tried casting a spell. Malla and Ruzo each took hold of one of her wrists and forcibly placed her arms in front of her before Saris tied her wrists together. A large bouquet of beautiful Lourlian flowers was then forced into her hands and Zelda found that no matter how much she tried she couldn’t dislodge them as the stalks seemed to be coated in some kind of glue like substance forcing her to keep hold of them. Once Zelda was finally prepared Saris secured a metal collar and chain around her neck which she held firmly and gave a short pull on forcing Zelda to unwillingly step forward awkwardly while trying to maintain her balance.

Satisfied that everything was now ready Saris waved and Malla grabbed the chain around Impa and used it to force Impa to turn away from Zelda to face the door,while Saris stood behind the large bodyguard still firmly holding the chain attached to Zelda’s collar before Ruzo took her place behind the Princess
“Well, are you ready for this?” Saris asked as she looked back to the bride to be
NFF FIM NFF DMF IF!!!!!!” Zelda screamed but she was just ignored
“Excellent! In that case it’s time to go get married!” Saris said as she snapped her fingers. Malla opened the door and lead Impa out the room followed by Saris dragging Zelda with Ruzo bringing up the rear to force her along if she tried to resist. The bizarre procession walked down a long stone corridor with both struggling women trying desperately to stop but the combination of their bonds, high heels, spreader bars and the constant forcing of their captors made this impossible. The corridor echoed with the sounds of the clicking of high heels and muffled screams of protest as they continued on their march to the unknown. Finally the Princess and her bodyguard were lead through a thick wooden door into a large cathedral decorated for a grand wedding. The place was filled with a huge amount of guests and flowers as the sounds of a wedding march started softly playing and they were forced to walk down the aisle between the guests on either side, none of whom however seemed to react to the two tied up women being forcibly dragged to the altar. The two prisoners then saw someone standing at the front of the audience facing the gathered guests, as they got closer Zelda could see it was a young woman wearing a white dress herself, no a matching wedding dress… then as they got even closer Zelda saw that the woman in the dress was…. her?

“Now it all makes sense!” Zelda thought to herself as she recognised the mastermind. The block on her magic, the woman who looked exactly like her… they were in Lorule, a mirror version of Hyrule which was ruled by her doppelganger Princess Hilda who looked almost identical to Zelda except her hair was purple and her eyes were red instead of blue. By now the group had reached the altar where Impa was lead off to the side to observe the situation by Malla still holding her chain and Zelda was forced by Saris and Ruzo to climb several steps to reach Hilda. She was made to stand opposite her captor before her heels glowed and she became stuck in place to keep her from trying to run away, just as Impa’s heels did the same to stop her from interfering. Saris and Ruzo then bowed at their ruler before joining Impa and Malla at the side to watch the wedding. Now facing Hilda, Princess Zelda could only glare at her counterpart who just winked at her slyly …. “Just what in the world was she up to?” she thought as Hilda turned and addressed the guests
“Gathered friends and allies! My beloved and I wish to thank you for attending the union of our lives and our lands, for with this ceremony the kingdoms of Hyrule and Lorule will finally be united forever more!” Everyone except Zelda & Impa cheered while they continued struggling to escape their bonds. Impa then raised her hands up and continued “Now let us begin!”

Zelda watched in shock as Hilda turned to face her and took her tied hands in her own
“Zelda my love, you are like the breath in my body, without you I could not live. I wish that every day brings us closer together as our kingdoms will be.” She then kissed her gently on her forehead while Zelda tried speaking out in protest even though she knew the gag would prevent it however Hilda just kept hold of her hands and turned to the crowd
“Honored guests, as Zelda had accepted my marriage proposal it gives me great pleasure as Princess of Lorule to pronounce us as Wife & Wife now and forevermore!” Everyone in the crowd cheered to Zelda’s shock
“MMMFFFFF FFII DNNNTTT AFREEEEEE!!!!! STTPPP TEE WDDIINNG!!!!!!!” she screamed and shook her head about from side to side but Hilda leaned in and whispered in her ear
“None of them can see your current predicament my love, a simple spell and they all think you just enthusiastically accepted my proposal”
“WHHHHFFF!!!!!!!” Zelda couldn’t believe it as Hilda leaned in and kissed her on her ball gag leaving a large lipstick mark on it
“Oh yes my love, we are married, now and forever!” Zelda could only scream in horror at hearing this

Once the ceremony had concluded the tied prisoners where then forcibly led into huge hall that had been set up for a large banquet with Hilda taking Zelda and Saris, Ruzo and Malla dragging Impa despite her best efforts to resist and remain with Zelda. Once there the two captives were separated Hilda began walking through the crowd showing off her blushing new bride to everyone while Zelda kept trying desperately to alert someone to her situation but Hilda’s spell, coupled with her heavy bonds meant she couldn’t attract any attention. She soon found that anyone she spoke to could only hear her speak of how ecstatic she was to have found her soul mate. Impa meanwhile was being dragged around by her tormentors and shown off to all the castle staff, like Zelda an enchantment meant that it appeared her muffled protests were interpreted as joy to see Zelda now married. Everyone then all sat down for a wonderful meal with Hilda and her new bride at the top table enjoying the feast, although in actuality Zelda remained gagged the whole time and only appeared to be eating due to the spell along with a binding spell that forced her to remain seated in her chair.
“UF WNF GFT AWFH WIF FIF!” Zelda growled at her counterpart who just kissed her cheek before tapping her glass to give her speech
“Thank you all my friends for attending this joyful day, I know I speak for both of us to say how happy we both are at this arrangement and that we will continue to enjoy it for many, many years,” she glanced at Zelda at this point giving a seductive wink that made Zelda want to stand up in protest but she still couldn’t stand as Hilda raised her glass “To my new bride!”
“TO THE NEW BRIDE!” the crowd said enthusiastically, totally unaware of Zelda’s screams at this declaration
“Looks like I got away with this pretty well huh my love?” Hilda whispered as she sat back down leaving Zelda seething in her bonds. After dinner the new couple took to the dance floor to partake in their first dance with Hilda leading as the crowd soon joined them. Saris, Ruzo and Malla each took turns dancing with Impa as well while the two prisoners could only stare wide eyed at each other and weakly try to communicate as they were constantly moved around by their captors. After the dancing finished a few hours later there was the traditional cutting of the wedding cake which Hilda took delight in stuffing a slice into Zelda’s gagged mouth making her angry
“You’re so beautiful when you’re mad!” Hilda whispered. The party lasted well into the night and by the time it finally ended Zelda was exhausted from being bound all night and dragged around the room being shown off to everyone. Hilda put her arm around her shoulder as she made one finally announcement to the crowd
“My bride and I wanted to thank you all for coming to this event to celebrate our union” the crowd clapped at his before she continued
“I would also like to take this opportunity to reveal that Zelda will be stepping down from the day to day running of Hyrule so we can spend as much time together as possible. In fact she will be living here in Lorule for the foreseeable future!”
“WWHHHFFTTT????” Zelda screamed but as had happened all night the guests couldn’t hear her.

Once the wedding party was over Hilda thanked her guests then retired for the night leading the still struggling Zelda to her new room, she could only watch in horror as Impa was dragged away in the opposite direction to the servants quarters by Saris, Ruzo and Malla as a reward for all their hard work in the wedding preparations, despite her vast strength the mighty warrior was no match for the trio given her bound situation and she was soon out of Zelda’s sight. Once in the room Hilda locked the door and with a wave of her hand Zelda’s wedding dress disappeared leaving her in just her underwear, gloves, nylons, heels and collar and chain, she was then lead to the bed by the cain and with another spell Zelda was suddenly tied spread eagled to the bedposts but still gagged
“It was such a beautiful wedding, the kind I dreamed of since ever since I was a child, did you enjoy it my love?” Hilda asked as she removed her hairclip allowing her long purple hair to fall across her shoulders
“YF NSNE!!!!!!” Zelda screamed
“Aw I love you to!” Hilda replied as she unbuckled and removed Zelda’s heels, thankful to finally be free of them she instinctively flexed her feet before yelping as Hilda ran her index fingers down her nyloned soles
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist. You have such an enchanting laugh” she said with a grin

Hilda then joined her captive bride on the bed and kissed her cheek, before slowly twirling a strand of Zelda’s golden hair about with her index finger as she explained what was planned for her new bride
“You don’t have to worry about anything now my love, we’ll honeymoon right here at the palace then we will go to Hyrule to announce our binding marriage to your people, a simple spell will subdue anyone who might interfere including your precious Link, then we will live here and you can even bring the Triforce with you so we can protect it together. Would you like that?”
“MFFF!!!” Zelda shook her head from side to side and thrashed against the bed, she still couldn’t believe this was happening to her!
“I knew you would my love! But we don’t need to worry about all that right now!” She continued as she waved her hands and her dress disappeared revealing her lithe naked body before she climbed on top of Zelda until their faces practically touched
“After all, the wedding night is what we should be focused on...!“
Zelda tried to let out a scream as Hilda began passionately kissing her gag and running her fingers over her large breasts
“HELP ME! SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!” She thought in a panic, but there was no-one coming to help, she was trapped now and forever at the mercy of this insane woman. All she could do was pray for someone to rescue her...

The end?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back