• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fantasy M/f -Highly Sexual, Non Con

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
I never intended to post this, but it was on my clipboard and I accidently posted it in the chatroom. So, I was urged to post it here. Hope you enjoy.

Jen

It is dark when i awaken and all i can see is a silhouette of Your body as You straddle my chest. You hold my wrists above my head with one hand as Your other hand grabs my throat. i try to see Your face, but it is hidden by shadows. My heart races with fear.
In almost a whisper, You tell me to open my mouth. i close my eyes tight as i feel Your hardness brush my lips.
As You push yourself into my mouth, i try to firmly keep my lips shut to no avail. You squeeze my throat, forcing my lips open. You then bring my arms down and pin them with Your knees. Having both hands free now, You take my head in Your hands and hold it still so You can fuck my mouth. Tears start to well in my eyes and i feel the need to swallow. i do and a vulgar moan escapes as You feel my throat tighten around Your swollen cock.
You continue to rape my mouth, grinding Your pelvis against my face. You grunt and moan, but do not cum. You withdraw Your raging hard on and release my head. Keeping my arms pinned You move down my body so You can reach between my legs. You spread my pussy lips and ram, one finger at a time, inside me till Your whole fist is in. i cry out in pain and You just laugh. Kneeling above me, You fist me and bring Yourself to orgasm with Your other hand. You shoot what seems to be a gallon all over my face, breasts, arms and abdomen.
i am sobbing hard now and shaking from both pain and arousal. With one finger, You wipe some cum from my face and put it in my mouth. i spit it at You. Enraged, You slap my face. i gasp, but keep silent. You now trail Your fingers down my neck to my breasts. i flinch and try to conceal a grin and giggle. You notice it and say, “awwwwww , are you a bit ticklish?” i don’t answer and You dig Your fingers into my sides. Now i just let out a shriek and start laughing uncontrollably. The cum on my skin makes me all the more ticklish and You revel in my torture. I am laughing and screaming. i try to pull away, but can’t. My head thrashes from side to side as i beg You to stop.
Next, You turn me onto my stomach, and alternate spanking my ass and tickling me. My screams and laughter are somewhat muffled by the pillow. You again reach between my legs, but this time You play with my clit. It tickles horribly and my laughter turns to frenetic begging. Finally, overwhelmed by the sensation and despite all attempts to not let myself be aroused, i explode in orgasm. You stop. You release my arms and stand up. i roll over to try to see what You are doing. i am still shaking as the aftershocks jolt through me. You stand over me for a moment and in a disgusted tone, call me a whore and walk out of the room. i lay there feeling vulnerable, alone and unable to move. The tears start again and I cry myself to sleep.
As i awaken, hours later, i see You have returned and are watching me. You grab me by the hair and pull me to my feet. It is now light in the room and i can see your face. You look at me disgustedly and call me a lazy bitch. You force me to my knees, open Your pants and again reveal Your hard throbbing cock to my open mouth.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back