• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Life's A Beach (featuring Silke Arches and Sadista)

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
LIFE'S A BEACH

BY LAUREN TYLER

COPYRIGHT ©2016 LAUREN TYLER

Silke Arches and Sadista are trademarks of C.A.B.
==============================================================================

It had been a few months since Sadista had taken the time to sneak up on Silke Arches while she was in the middle of her
yoga practice and tickled her mercilessly. It was a unique twist too, since Sadista hadn't even needed to tie up Silke. Instead,
Silke had been in a human knot position which really left her all tied up. Unfortunately, Silke had seized the opportunity after-
ward to return the favor to Sadista. Nevertheless, Sadista had left feeling satisfied that she'd gotten a chance to tickle Silke's
cute feet and toes without her being able to escape for a short period of time. It was almost like a dream come true for
Sadista.

Speaking of dreams, Sadista was on what felt like a dream vacation for herself right now. Lying alone on a towel atop a
secret beach that only she knew of, Sadista's body was completely nude, giving her body complete exposure to the sun. The
only thing she truly wore was a pair of red-tinted sunglasses which protected her eyes from the sunlight, which also matched
the nail polish on her toenails and fingernails as well. Her eyes were half-open at the sunlight above her, while she sipped from
her tropical themed drink, the sweet and sour taste mixing in her mouth quickly. After savoring the taste for a moment,
Sadista set the drink aside and closed her eyes, letting her mind slide into a state of relaxation as she began to let the warmth
of the nice day get her into an easy going state of mind.

Perhaps it was too much of a state of mind, since she literally drifted off to sleep quicker than she expected she would. She
was in such a deep sleep that she had no idea of what was going on around her. Which would easily turn out to be her down-
fall in a situation like this. For at that very moment, another person had found out about the secret beach that was supposed
to be a secret. A certain someone who happened to have white hair and blue toenails and fingernails. A certain someone
who also had been tickled fairly recently by Sadista.

A certain someone named Silke Arches.

Upon getting a look at what was up with Sadista, an evil grin formed on Silke's face. Here was her arch-nemesis, lying nude
on the beach, completely out like a light, and unaware of who was standing right there above her. All the while, Silke was
silently forming a plan of her own. She would have her revenge on Sadista once and for all. "All I need," Silke said as she
looked over her picnic basket, "Is right here where I need it!" She then proceeded to get out her shovel and began to slowly dig into the sand, piling it neatly atop Sadista.

The next thing Sadista knew was that she was waking up and attempting to stretch her arms, only to find she couldn't move
her arms at all... or her legs. She looked around and shook her head as if she were trying to wake up from a bad dream,
only to discover she couldn't. She looked closer and realized she was buried in the sand, leaving only her head and her bare feet sticking out. But who could have done this? Sadista twisted her neck around and saw a pair of tanned bare feet, and almost immediately her mouth went dry as she saw who it was.

"Silke Arches?! What are you doing?!" Sadista asked.

"Don't you remember? When you dropped in on my yoga practice awhile back and took advantage of me?" Silke replied,
moving to place herself in front of Sadista's bare feet. I've come to get my comeuppance!"

"Wait, you got your revenge after, didn't you?" Sadista asked, now starting to feel the first pangs of panic setting in.

"That was but merely a bite sized taste of revenge. The true taste is a LOT sweeter!" Silke said with a laugh as she took out some honey and began to spread it all over Sadista's soft soles. Just the spreading of it was enough to stimulate Sadista and cause her to giggle uncontrollably.

"Heeheehee, no stop it!" Sadista begged.

"Stop? We're just getting started!" Silke replied as she coated the soles of Sadista's feet with honey. After what felt like forever, Silke had coated the soles of Sadista's feet completely with honey. "And now that I've covered them with honey, it's time to see how they taste!" Silke added as she began to run her tongue up and down Sadista's sole.

"N-no-please-heeheeheeheehee!" Sadista giggled as Silke licked the honey off of her soft, slender soles. "Please, I'm too
ticklish-hahahahahaha!"

"Beg all you want," Silke said in between licks. "I love hearing it!" She continued the licking of Sadista's soles, ignoring the hysterical giggles that kept coming.

"Hahahahaha, stop it! I beg you, hahahahaha!" Sadista begged even more, feeling like this would last a lifetime, but before
she knew it, the licking was done. "Whew, you're finally finished."

"Finished, me?" Silke asked, an evil grin on her face. "Oh, please, I'm just getting started! In fact, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for my chilldhood, after what you did to me that time!" She raised a hand to show her thumb and index finger opening and closing like a pincer.

"Oh my, no, you wouldn't!" Sadista begged, her eyes widening as Silke adjusted the sand a little so Sadista could see her bare feet entirely, which were wriggling helplessly as the pincer was moving towards her toes. "Please, not my little piggies, PLEASE!" But it was naturally no use as Silke finally pinched her big toe and began to slowly wiggle it.

"This little piggie went to market!" Silke said in a cutesy voice, slowly wiggling that big toe back and forth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO NOT THE PIGGIES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"This little piggie stayed home!" Silke continued as she wiggled Sadista's second toe.

"NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STOOOOOOOP ITHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"This little piggie had roast beef!" Silke said as she wiggled Sadista's middle toe, each toe getting a slow, delicate wiggling as if to get the maximum stimulation out of each toe.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sadista was now tearing up from laughing so hard.

"This little piggie had none!" Silke said as she wiggled the fourth toe. At that, Sadista began to feel sheer terror building within her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LAST ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I KNOW WHAT IT DOES-HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"THIS little piggie," Silke said, wiggling the toe even slower than before, "Went WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!" Then she proceeded to give Sadista's soles a good tickling.

"UWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sadista babbled. "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IT!" Sadista's begging went unanswered as Silke proceeded to play the game on the other foot as well, giving that sole a good tickling as well. Then, to the horror of Sadista, Silke proceeded to simultaneously play This Little Piggie on both feet, resulting in both of her soles getting a good tickling. This time, though, Silke didn't stop. Instead, she continued to assault Sadista's soles. "PLEASE-HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEE! I CAN'T TAKE IT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, I'm sure you can," Silke replied casually as she continued to tickle Sadista's soles while taking a drink of the soda she'd had in her picnic basket. "I bet you enjoy this too! Kootchy koo!"

"I DON'T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW STOP IT-HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sadista's eyes had tears streaming down them, and her face was starting to turn as red as her hair was. Meanwhile, under the sand, she felt a hint of wetness forming, and she realized that she was lucky she didn't wear a swimsuit today. Unfortunately, Silke seemed to notice this.

"Oh my, seems you've wet yourself!" Silke said with a grin. "Looks like I need to up the intensity!" With that, Silke began to tickle the pads of Sadista's toes and the pits between.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES!" Sadista was now yelling with laughter as she tried to break free from her sand prison. "PLEASE-HEEHEEHEEHEEE! STOP IT-HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL DOHOHOHOHOHOHO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST STOPHAHAHAHAHA!"

"ANYTHING I want?" Silke asked, still tickling. "I dunno about THAT."

"I MEAN-HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE IT!" Sadista begged, feeling like she was going to pass out from laughing so hard.

"You swear it?" Silke asked.

"I SWEAR IT-HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I didn't hear you!" Silke teased.

"I SAID I SWEAR IT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sadista replied, now feeling like her consciousness was fading. "NO LIMITS!"

Silke pretended to think about it for a moment but then decided to let up on the tickling. Sadista's laughter turned into giggles, then into breaths of air as she struggled to get air into her lungs. "All right, if you're willing to do whatever I want, then...." She planted her bare foot on Sadista's face. "Lick my sole clean!"

At first, Sadista was reluctant, but then she remembered what had been happening, and slowly began to lick the sole of Silke's foot. She ran her tongue up and down the sole gently, causing Silke to moan with pleasure. Each lick sent more and more shivers down Silke's spine. At the same time, Sadista was starting to adapt to this, and then proceeded to lick Silke's toes carefully, even going as far as to suck on her toes at one point. This caused Silke to moan even more.

"You're a good girl, you know that?" Silke asked.

"Thank you, mistress," Sadista replied obediently. "Should I clean the other one?"

"Yes! Do it!" She planted her sole in Sadista's face. "LICK IT NOW!"

Sadista wasted no time in licking the other sole clean. This one was a bit dirtier, but Silke didn't seem to mind, since it meant more satisfying licking from Sadista. At one point, Silke was moaning so hard that she thought she might pass out from the pleasure. But in the end she didn't, and by the time Sadista was done licking her feet, they were cleaner than she thought they'd be. It was at this point that Silke showed her soft side and proceeded to unbury Sadista from the sand, then offered her the tropical drink she'd been drinking previously.

"This should wash that bad stuff out of your mouth!" Silke said as she sat down beside Sadista. She watched with a smirk as Sadista washed her mouth out, then looked to Silke. "Now that I've had my revenge against you, what do you say we call a truce of sorts?"

"A truce?" Sadista seemed surprised by this. "Well, I suppose for now we could. After all, it's a nice private beach, and maybe..." She looked around before leaning closer to Silke. "Maybe we could get to know each other better?"

"Sounds like a possibility," Silke replied as she sidled closer and leaned in to kiss Sadista on the lips, lying her down as their lips parted and their bodies became one...

TO BE CONTINUED(?)
==============================================================================

This here is a story I wrote for C.A.B.'s contest a couple of years ago. Thought I'd share it.

LT,<p>It's always sends cool shivers down me spine when Sadista or Silke Arches is in action. When the two tussle, it's positively pulse-pounding.<br>Your tale is lean and mean and to the tickling point. I hope that C.A.B. flattered you in his sharp-tongued manner. <p>If I had one qualm despite my delight at Silke's triumph, it's the immediate and utter destruction of Sadista's customary sang-froid. I don't doubt that she's ticklish. (In my experience, most folks eager to tickle are themselves ticklish, however well they hide it.) But, to have her begging SO soon...well, Ms. Arches is licensed to thrill, I s'pose...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back