• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother tickled in a college Brawl- Story Request

Jets28

TMF Expert
I have an interesting story request of a mother being tickled as a Brawl starts after a college football game. She is visiting her sons college and she attends the game with the family. Her son was sitting in the city college section and after the game she tells her husband she will meet them at the car after she says goodbye to her son who was leaving the student section of the stadium. As she approaches she sees an argument wirh two different groups of students. One from her sons state’s school and the rival school. She spots her son and he gets pushed. The mother seeing this angrily runs and gets pushed by this blonde cutie wearing the opposing schools team, the mother turns and yells at the girl, right after another girl throws a drink on her. Furiously tunes to the girl who spills the drink and winds up to slap her and then is grabbed by two other girls... she is pinned down and tickled at some point. LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE THIS :)

I like this concept. I'll give it a try. Not a big fan of violence, so I'll probably 'tame it' a bit. Will PM you 1st before posting. Thanks for the request and interesting story theme!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back