• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Berlin 1944

Did you like this story?

• Total voters
T

TickleeClaudia

Berlin 1944

She had turned all warnings to the wind. She knew what she was doing and yet
her mission ended here in this quarry with restraints on her wrists and ankles.
The worst of all cases had happened and yet American spy Amanda would
Cooper defend their freedom. The freedom of the German people but also of the whole free
World, but what price you would pay for it, you should be clear later. Much later.
This little dungeon in the middle of Berlin in the cold February of 1944 was supposed to be for a long long time Amanda's new home ".
Down here was the empire of Johanna Braun. Johanna was famous for her interrogation
Methods and she always got her answers. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later, but she definitely got it.

Braun could already "welcome" some spies of the enemy lines in their empire.
The sight of her newest guest as she entered the basement that cold evening convinced
the Germans immediately. She was sure that it would not be different this time.
Amanda was meanwhile grabbed by several men on arms and legs and in these
ugly old cellar brought.
The last thing she knew was that she was on her way home when she was in that dark lane
the middle of Berlin felt a thump. Instantly it was getting dark.
Amanda knew that this situation was the worst case and she had done everything she could could to prevent this situation ..
Amanda was ready to fight to defend freedom by all means.
What kind of a fight you should face, however, the American woman guessed in the least.
As the German with the words "Good morning, my love -
Welcome to my little playroom, "Amanda guessed that was a hard way for her
would be forthcoming ....
, In espionage circles one heard, the rumor that there was probably a woman in Berlin the professional was in the
Questioning, and their methods should be very convincing, of which the young woman already had
belongs. However, Amanda did not suspect how fast they are facing this notorious lady should.
"The human body has its weaknesses ..." Amanda heard a German voice say
As she heard the metallic click of shoe heels on the cold stone floor.
"... and I am responsible for exposing these weaknesses, miss!"
"May I ask what are your weaknesses, Madame? ... "Amanda heard a female voice whisper
Was suddenly next to her left ear. Then she got up.

In her full size. Amanda appreciated it the Woman near 1.80 meters. She had her black hair ponytail together.
The woman wore dark, tight-fitting jeans and a white, short-sleeved blouse.
She had slim, sinewy arms and manicured hands. Her salmon-painted fingernails
shimmered in the neon light of the small room.
Amanda started to scream, but Braun gently put a finger to her lips.
, "You have very nice armpits," Braun whispered
As she walked around Amanda's cot and gently one of her pointed fingernails over the light
slipped wet armpits of the American woman. Amanda shuddered, because she knew what you were imminent.
"I'm interested in your mission and your contacts in Berlin. Think, you can tell me
be helpful, Most Gracious? "Braun sneered. , "What exactly is your mission, miss? "
"Fuck you bitch!" Shouted Amanda with all the courage she could muster. "Nothing
Will you damn me Nazi Bitch ... "
"Name, miss, I just want the names, then it's all over ... otherwise you're worried
I'll both have the pleasure for a little while longer. And the pleasure probably more on my side is .... "

"Never will you hear from me, we will destroy you ...", Amanda exclaimed in all her words
Emotion and her feeling of fear and excitement. She was determined, the enemy, no
To give information ...
"I think my oil will be very beneficial with this moist skin ..." Amanda winced
Shoulder Together, when she heard the word oil. "What the hell is she up to?" Amanda thought slightly panic

"What do you think Miss? We'll have a lot of fun together,
said Brown grinning maliciously.
Amanda tore at the rigid leather shackles which elicited Johanna only a gentle smile. "But
not Miss ... you do not want to leave
We just started, right? Johanna whispered softly, while her fingers
slowly approaching Amanda's unprotected armpits.
A throaty laugh filled the room as Braun touched Amanda's bare skin .....

A mixture of feminine sweat and the mild scent of almond oil filled the little ones
Room. Somewhere in the heart of the enemy land became the brave American
arrested and questioned. Amanda was determined not to reveal any secrets to the enemy, but the
Germans had sent a lady who knew exactly how to give her guests the most secretive
Could elicit information.
For an eternity, bright laughter sounded through the room. when Johanna took a hard brush.
The American woman was determined, but the hard bristles on her soft, oily armpits,

Amanda turned into hysterical laughter.
A laugh that the merciless German woman commented with a satisfied nod.
Braun knew from experience that she was on the right track.
Amanda tried wildly to defend herself against every touch and the grisly hard bristles
and escape, but the leather straps on her hand and ankles were relentless.
Amanda's long, black hair was now wildly disheveled and stuck to her damp forehead.
The laughter was deep and throaty as the German woman
Amanda's nude armpits again and again cruelly tortured with the hard bristles.
The American woman hopped on her cot.

The sensitive thighs of the young American woman were one of her biggest weaknesses
and the Johanna knew only too well, because Amanda was not her first guest sitting on her Flatbed.
Johanna was firmly convinced to make her guest talk. None of her guests could Johanna
Reluctant so far, and even this rebellious American would not be able to. That was
The German woman convinces.
Braun was promptly strengthened in this assumption
when she married her in Amanda's hypersensitive kneecaps now glide nails fingernails.

The smallest The American woman, touching her tender skin in the back of her knees, immediately raged wildly.
The German woman knew that it was only a matter of time before they got theirs
information would. Finally the cruel woman stopped.
But only to a small cabinet to go in the dark corner of the room. Amanda had not discovered him yet.
She was too busy with herself. When Braun came back, Amanda shuddered
She did not like what she saw. Not at all. The German had a small box
To the horror of American diverse springs and others brought
Small and big brush. "Oh no ..." Amanda could only say when Braun was standing at her feet
And sat down on a small swivel chair.

The sweetish smell of sweaty, feminine soles immediately rose to Braun's nose.
She loved the smell and thoroughly enjoyed it as she dribbled the oil out of the bottle
and then spread slowly and carefully with her hands on Amanda's feet.
"You have a very nice sole structure, my dear!" Braun praised "... that's what makes it natural for me easy, "she said as she took her Fingernail glide in a vertical, deeper groove on Amanda's sole.
The feel of the sharp nail on her soft sole made the American angry.
Amanda raged and wiggled her legs desperately, hoping the cruel one
Escape touches of the Germans.
Of course without success, because their shackles were merciless.
The touch of her soft inside made Amanda explode with laughter. "Hahaha ...
hohoho .... ohohoo ".
The US spy now laughed loud and throaty. Johanna had a sore spot with her guest Caught
And that would be useful. "Wonderful ... just wonderful, so I like the wild laugh.
It's always the same thing, but usually the left foot sole
always the more sensitive .... "." No ... no, nohhhoo ... - Please do not ..... "
The words of the German woman let Amanda race again. << ... She would not ... it not
dare her weakest side ... she would not stand it ... >>. Amanda was fuller now
Desperation and rissan her shackles. She had to escape somehow. She had to be> Amanda
aware of her location
If she could not escape, the evil German woman would attack her left sole, and
so that her most intimate secrets ......

But the next touch of Braun's fingers made Amanda immediately dismiss the thoughts of flight
and she fell into wild, uncontrolled laughter.
The German woman knew that she was on the right track. It was only a matter of time.
The American woman was in her shackles. Far away from home, in the middle of enemy territory
helplessly bound and completely defenseless. Her sweaty body shone in the neon light
Light of the small room.
Her slender soles felt sticky and hypersensitive.
It felt like the spy was still being tickled, but the Germans
had left the room long ago.
Amanda was exhausted and on the brink of a serious personal defeat.
But still had the will to resist.

Despite the torture this woman had done to her in the past few hours, or were it days?
Amanda had long since lost the sense of time and space. But she did not have the hope
given up.
She hoped her comrades would rescue her and free her. As long as she could endure that
the spy sworn.

When the door to the small room opened again, the strong will of the American woman immediately
disappeared.
The German now had a small leather bag with him, the contents of Amanda in panic again
added.
Braun grinned as she felt the reaction of her prisoners. "Would you like to see what I have here?
beautiful for you ..... springs and brushes of every kind and size ... ", she said
malignant. "..... and you can choose what we should start with. How do you find that?"

Amanda was desperate and gave a helpless cry for help. The first time since you
Captured, the American was helpless. Helpless and scared. She had sworn to resist.
But the evil woman had planned much more for her guest.
Amanda feared that the real torture was just beginning.
And she knew how right she was when the German took a long white feather and gently
her oil skimmed while Amanda helplessly tried to escape her shackles .......
A wretched cry filled the small chamber like the pointed feather of Amanda sweaty
shiny, armpit touched ...

"Aahhahahhhhaa-ohhohohoho --- nooohohohhhhoooooo ...". Poor cries filled him
Space and the Germans knew that they came closer to their goal ....
"One word from you and everything is over ... I just want the names of your contacts, my sweetie ..."
The last fifteen minutes Amanda had laughed again and again throaty, now she hung in her exhausted

Tie up. Braun was now sitting right at the head of their prisoners, whispering
quietly to the American in the ear.
The hands of the German now rested motionless in the wide-opened armpits from Amanda.
"You just have to talk to me, honey, then it's all over - now ..."
Braun whispered softly. In the meantime, she let her pointed fingernails gently over the far
Sliding open armpits of the defenseless US spy where Johanna elicited a gentle smile
"You have it in your hands, sweetheart ... you decide on your own when this ends
Braun whispered and Amanda laughed loudly again as the pointed nails stroked her armpits.
But as the angry German woman now her fingers from her wet-sweaty sticky armpits
and Amanda slowly but surely returned to reality, she became more and more
more aware that the end of her powers and also her strong will approached .. and that was not all
the American woman clear.
Braun now took her swivel chair and placed it directly on the knee of Amanda
Flatbed.
The German took the oil bottle and slowly drank some of the precious things
Liquid on her palms. Then she took a long white feather. Amanda shuddered
when the woman pushed the spring with the oil. <... Oh no ....> Amanda was
dizzy with fear and the thought of what to expect.
But Brown was stuck
Suddenly she took her hand and did not touch Amanda's knees with the oily feather
But to her shock she tickled her soft exposed soles with this without warning
Feather. This unexpected touch made Amanda jump up and down uncontrollably on her couch
She bucked wildly now and fought against her shackles. But in vain and
What was worse for Amanda was the fact that Brewers were not on her soles alone
Concentrated Due to its position in the middle of the bunk, it was the German woman a Light one
Also Amanda's hypersensitive kneecap with her fingers.

The connection of the soles with her sensitive knees it was too much for the American.
At the moment she fell in Hysterical laughter. Her strong muscular body tried with cruel touches
to escape, but in vain.
"No no nohohoho ..... ahhha Lahahahaahahahaa hahahahaha ..... hihihiiiii" Lauuuuuuriieee
Amanda yelled helplessly, shaking with laughter. "I'm afraid I have it
not properly understood
Understood my sweetheart ... "whispered Braun. Could you please repeat the Name again?

, Or should we supply her knees with fresh oil again? ", She lamented.
"Noooo ... please --- no, Laurie Parker is my contact person" Amanda gasped exhausted
Name out. ... she works at the German base in Nancy ..... Please ..... ", Amanda gasped
helpless ...

"Please stop ..." "Continue!" Braun demanded mercilessly as she raised her pen again
Amanda's knees placed "..... her name is Laurie Parker ....".
Amanda was beaten and deeply ashamed. She had revealed her secrets to the enemy
and put others in great danger.
But Johanna had already left the room.

She entered another room through a dark corridor. There were many different utensils.
A flat bed made of cold leather, a metal connection of almost 2 meters height and various
Cabinets with "tools" ... her "tools". <..... oh, yes ... >> whispered Braun to herself
.... <... my little "playroom" is already ready for you. I can not wait for you
Laurie Parker ... >>

The end.

Last edited:
Wonderful as always. Loved it!
You are such a great writer Claudia.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back