• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peter Pan and the Pirates

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
Does anyone here remember this show. I belive there was an episode where Wendy was gang-tickled by the mermaids so badly she lost her laugh. Unfortunately, i never saw the actual scene. When i first saw the episode, i was at an age where i was scared of tickling. Wendy was laughing pretty hard about something and the mermaids were like, "Listen to that laugh! She sounds like she's being tickled!" "Let's tickle her!" At that, i fearfully shut off the TV for a while. A few years ago Fox started showing reruns of the show for a while and i tuned in every day to see that scene. Unfortunately, when that episode finally came on, i had turned the TV on right after she had lost her laugh. Talk about bad luck! AND timing! :(

Wendy tickled

You're right EmseeSquared that's bad luck !
But you have a good memory.
Peter, Wendy and the mermaids were playing Volley-Ball with a soap bubble and Wendy always made it burst which made her laugh and made the mermaids angry too.
One of them said" she's giggling as if she were tickled, let's give her a good reason to laugh like this !"
They asked Wendy to come closer then caught her and began to tickle her above the sea, then under it. That's where she lost her laugh.
The giggling was very nice as long as I remember. It was the French version.
I hope I've helped you.

:D

Man, I wanna see this scene SOOOOOO bad! Does ANYONE have a clip of it? I always thought Wendy was a real cute tickle victim (no, I don't have a Lolita complex, I'm just a BIG fan of cartoon tickling).

What about images?

Does anyone have any images of this tickling scene? I remember the episode with this tickling scene, but I remember it vaguely.

Attachments

• Armpits.jpg
    Armpits.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 161
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back