• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restless f/f

Tiffany

TMF Expert
I was done studying, and was kind of bored. Annie and Judy were stdying hard. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I am taking remedial classes now. No credits, but I'd taken some time off, and felt I needed to get back into the routine before I started "For real". Anyway, I was feeling restless, so I gave Paige a call.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Paige." I said.
"Tiffer!" she said, sounding pleased. "What's up?"
"Um..well..." I started. "I think I eed some help with my...er...homework."
"Oh?" Paige asked, then said "Ohhhhh!" as the meaning sank in. She then giggled and said "Okay! Come on over!"
About ten minutes later, I was at her door. Paige was dressed in a yellow tube top, short white skirt, and white cotton socks.
"C'mon in." Paige greeted me, smiling.
"Said the spider to the fly." I replied, smiling back. "Can I use your bedroom to cange into my "study clothes"?"
"You've got five minutes!" Paige informed me. "Then I'm coming in after you!"
Hustling, I changed into my "Barely Legal" french cut, pink bikini in four minutes. When Paige came in, I was lounging on the bed, on my back, hands behind my head. Paige tried acting cool, but her eyes went wide for a moment.
"So, you gonna tutor me, or what?" I said.
Paige walked over, straddled me, and said " 'What' sounds like much more fun!"
With that, Paige started to slowly and lightly spider tickle me under the arms.
"Heeheeheeheehahaha!" I squirmed and giggled under her. "Heeheehee! Oh yeah! Hahhahahahahahaha!"
"Lesson one!" Paig said, tickling faster.
"Hhahahahhaaahahahahaaahaha!" I howled. "Hahahahahaaahahahaahaa! Oh P-p-paige! Hahhhahaahahhaaahahhaaa! Hahahhahaaahahhaahaaa!"
"That's Miss Paige to you!" She said, moving down to tickle my ribs.
"Ahhhhh! Hahahahahhaaahahhahhaaahahahahahaahahhaahaahaa!" I laughed as her fingers strumed and probed. Unable to help myself, I pulled my hands from under my head, pushed Paige's hands away, and curled into a ball after wriggling from under her.
"Now, now, Tiffer!" Paige scolded playfully. "That won't do at all!"
Paige then tickled the backs of my thighs, making me stick my legs staight out, and roll on my back to protect them. She was back astride me in a flash, pinning my hands above my head.
"This is what happens to naughty girls!" teased Paige, tickling my unerarms again.
"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAAAHAHAAA! OH no Paaaaaaage!" I cried. "Not agaaaaaaiiiiinnn! HAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHHAA! HAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!"
"Tickly, tickly little Tiffer! " Paige sang goin down my ribcage to my tummy. Now I love having my tummy tickled, and Paige knows it. She let go of my hand, knowing I'd keep them raised, and ran her fingernails all over my abdomen, and sneaking a finger into my belly button every now and then, eliciting a squeak from me.
"Hahahahahahahahaha! Ekk!" I giggled. "Heeheeheeheehahahaha Ekk! Oh yes! Heeheeheehee! Ekk! Hahahahahahahahahahhaha! Tickle me! Tickle me! Hahahahhahahahahahhaha! Ekk! Hahahahahahahahahahhahaa"
Paige did as I asked her for the next ten minutes or so, and I loved every torturous, heavenly second! Paige then stopped to give me a breather.
"So," She asked, as I lay catching my breath. "Ready for the 'Final Exam'?"
"Yes, Miss Paige!" I said, grinning from ear to ear.
"Okay, then" She said "Flip over and scooch down a little."
I did as she said, so my feet hung off the edge of her bed. Paige then sat between my legs, on the edge of the bed, facing my feet, draped a leg over each of my ankles, and locked her feet underneath.
"I've had these things sliding around in here since you came!" Paige said, reaching into her tube top.
"What? What are you talking about?" Knowing full well what she was talking about.
"These!" Paige announced, and sure enough, almost immediately, I felt the feathers stroking my helpless bare soles.
"HAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA! OMG! PAIGE!" I screamed> "NOOOOOOT THE FEATHERS! HAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA! HAHHHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T STAND IT!! HHAHHHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAA! HAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAAA!"
"But how can you learn if you don't do your homework?" giggled Paige. "Now I must write 'Tiffer is a bad girl' one hundred times on your feet!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHA! PAIGE! PLEASE DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T! HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAAAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I howled.
Paige kept tickling me, giving me breaks, and alternating between her fingernails and the feathers for the next half hour. Finaly, she stopped.
"How did I do, teach?" I gasped between leftover giggles.
Paige hugged me "A plus." She said.
I have the feeling I'm going to need much more help with my homework!
The End.

Last edited:
I love all of your stories, but what about what happened last time? You never finished that one? And what about finishing this one?

Groan.... more, Tiffer, MORE! Finish what you start girl! :sowrong:

You seem to be quite the tease these days. Girls who tease should be tied up and tickled senseless! For that matter, girls who don't tease should be tied up and tickled senseless too! :p

I'm sorry guys. I was unavoidably called away there for a bit, but it's done now. Critterlord, my last post was "An Encounter" and I finished that, but I'm glad you like my work. It's easy really, just relaying what actually happened. Tho one piece of fiction I DID wrie was MUCH more difficult. I'll leave that to the true artists lke you!

Tiffer! (May I call you Tiffer?) YOU ROCK, GIRL!!! :yowzer: Being a big fan of f/f stories, and an even BIGGER fan of stories containing attractive girls like yourself and your roommates having thier feet tickled, your tales are like manna from Heaven! Please, PLEASE never stop tellig them! (And if you dont mind, give Annie, Judy, and Paige a lttle poke from ol' Double T!) :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

*Giggle* Thank you Double, that was sweet, and you can call me anything you like! ;)

Now that you've finished it, I'd have to say I love this story.

If I understand you correctly this is a true account - you actually live this way on a day to day basis. If that's true, all I have to say is LUCKY YOU! (And even LUCKIER PAIGE!!)

Tiffany, your stories are superb!:D I wish I could have been there to see Paige working on your feet.:)

About my first post, I am such an idiot. I didn't realize how you do your stories, posting continuations on the same original post.

*Bangs his head against computer screen*

BTW, Tiffany, YOU ARE A TICKLE GODDESS

I hold my breath every time you post, and am never let down. I never imagine situations like you have in my WILDEST dreams. To just be there, I would do anything.

PS, Any chance of you getting a few tickling pictures from you little parties and posting it special for us?

PPS :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

OneThing Puzzles Me, Though..

How do you actually get any studying done!!?!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Your life should be a TV show

Hi, Tiffany:

Cool story. All girls should be so close.

You have my e-mail address. I hope to hear from you!

Em Es
aka Mark Sickles

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back