• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey all,

Attached is Episode 4 in our continuing series. It's admittedly mostly a reflective piece with some tickle talk thrown in, so there is not as much in terms of "action", but it sets the stage for Episodes 5 and 6 to come. Hope you all enjoy it!

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)

Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)

It had indeed been an eventful Thursday night for the girls. The rollercoaster of events started with the enthusiasm of a party possibly providing some relief to the winter doldrums that the especially arctic air had created. Disappointment quickly followed as the girls realized that the party did not end up as advertised, as few people wanted to brave the wintry weather to actually go outside. The evening had then showed promise once more with Nicki’s discovery of Amber’s ticklishness before ending…abruptly. What had started as innocent fun had ended when Amber was finally able to form the words to tell Katy that the tickling had been turning her on.

The girls had talked briefly about the incident after it occurred, though Katy and Amber were still left with unanswered questions and doubts. Amber wondered what it meant going forward now that she had made that admission. Would the girls think differently of her? Should she anticipate future attacks to her thighs now that the secret was out? And what did it mean about that her best friend was able to elicit such feelings inside of her? Katy, too, had uncertainties. Had she altered the friendship going forward? Did Amber harbor resentment as a result? And would Katy be able to resist taking advantage of this newly discovered information about her best friend?

Coincidentally, this was also the weekend that Amber had planned to spend back home, promising her family weeks earlier that she would return home for the weekend to celebrate the birthday of her grandmother. With a long trip ahead of her, Amber had left relatively early on Friday, skipping her afternoon class to get a head start on the traffic.

Katy didn’t like being alone. She had watched enough Dateline episodes to know what usually happens to young women when they are left alone. She certainly didn’t let it interfere with her day-to-day life, but if given the choice, Katy would always prefer company rather than being alone.

Still, Katy had taken advantage of some of the alone time on Friday. In between classes, she had made a list of the apartment chores that she would get to this weekend – those pesky to-do’s that are always on your mind, but you never get around to doing.

It was shaping up to be one of those “lounge in the house” kind of days. Katy’s clothing even reflected that. Gone was the formal dress of last night and, in its place, a gray university hoodie pulled over a peach layering long-sleeve top, itself over a white camisole. A pair of black leggings – advertised to be “liquid soft” and thus far living up to their reputation – replaced the dress from the evening before, though with temperatures still plummeting into single digits, Katy again wore pantyhose – black today - under her leggings – the pantyhose being the one lone “formal” piece of clothing she had on. Alone in the apartment, she wasn’t wearing socks over the pantyhose, instead walking around in nothing but her stocking feet since coming home earlier.

Katy had begun tidying up the living room a bit, though one wouldn’t know it to look at it now. Everything had been moved to afford a clearer path for vacuuming or dusting – whatever was needed. But as the day grew older, Katy realized she should switch tasks soon. Near the top of Katy’s chore list was a trip to the grocery store. The inventory levels for both the orange juice and the English muffins was far too low for Katy’s liking and definitely required a trip to the store for replenishment. Katy didn’t want to leave the apartment too late that day, both out of a preference to not be outside alone in the dark but also to take advantage of whatever added warmth the sun’s rays may offer. Katy was searching through the refrigerator to take stock of what was needed when she heard her phone buzzing on the table. It was a text from Nicki.

Nicki: Hey girl – how are you?
Katy: Doing fine. You?
Nicki: The usual
Nicki: Just wanted to say thanks for letting me crash at your place last night
Katy: No sweat.
Nicki: Stinks that it ended up being a dud of a party huh
Katy: Yeah, I definitely could have used some excitement
Nicki: Well I wouldn’t say we didn’t have any excitement
Katy: ahahaha
Nicki: The discovery that someone’s ticklish should always be considered a moral victory

Katy dropped her phone back on the table for a moment. She couldn’t really believe her eyes. Was Nicki really talking about what happened last night? Butterflies began to fill Katy’s stomach with both excitement and trepidation. Yes, she had wanted to discuss the events that had transpired… Yes, she wanted to know Nicki’s thoughts... But could she actually discuss this? Even though she had spent most of the day thinking about something like this happening, she didn’t feel that she was prepared for it to actually happen.

Katy: Yeah that’s true
Nicki: I can’t believe I never knew Amber was so ticklish
Katy: haha Yeah, I guess it’s out of the bag now
Nicki: That’ll definitely come in handy sometime
Katy: Too funny
Nicki: I bet you must totally use that to your advantage huh?

Katy again placed the phone on the kitchen table, this time getting out of the chair and pacing around a bit. What was happening was almost surreal to her. She wanted to be very careful to choose her words correctly. Leaning against the countertop with her right hand to her forehead, she wondered how she would respond. Yes, she clearly very much enjoyed taking advantage of Amber’s ticklishness. To the point of Katy wondering whether that was weird… But she couldn’t just come out and say that. Could she? On the other hand, it was all just playful fun between friends – certainly nothing to be ashamed about. Or was it? The events of last night now had Katy even wondering that herself. Despite those doubts, Katy’s curiosity about how far Nicki would lead the conversation made her determined to come up with some sort of response that could both produce further response from Nicki while not making Katy seem weird.

Katy: I may have used that against her once or twice…
Nicki: LoL Girl, you have to... haha Finding out my roomie was ticklish was the greatest day of this school year
Katy: That’s too funny.
Nicki: Though I suppose you probably have to play it kind of safe being more ticklish than she is…

Katy stared at the screen. Stared THROUGH the screen. Had Nicki actually just said that? How did she know? Had Amber told her? How should she respond to this?

Katy: Wait what do you mean?
Nicki: Uhm your eyes practically bulged out of your head when you felt me take your heel off. That’s pretty much a tell-tale sign if there ever was one…
Katy: I just wasn’t expecting that.
Nicki: And I quote... “Let go of my legs” and “No! Not me!”
Katy: Still doesn’t prove anything...
Nicki: You know I can just ask Amber right?
Katy: But you wouldn’t…
Katy: Would you?
Nicki: I’ve already started typing…. Lol
Katy: Crap. Fine. I’m ticklish too.
Nicki: Duhhhh
Katy: haha Shut up!
Nicki: I hate being right all the time
Katy: Whatever. I don’t know where you’re getting that I’m more ticklish than Amber.
Nicki: I could see the fear in your eyes when you thought you were next…
Katy: Haha Enough!
Nicki: I suppose there’s only one way to find out..
Katy: ….
Nicki: Some more scientific research is needed
Katy: Don’t you dare!
Nicki: Spoken like someone who is indeed more ticklish than her friend…
Katy: I hate you.

Of course, Katy didn’t actually hate Nicki. Katy had been sitting at the kitchen table reading and re-reading the text conversation for at least the last fifteen minutes. She could not believe it. It was amazing how so much had changed in such a short amount of time. Before last night, Katy would never have believed she could have the type of conversation that she just had with Nicki with anyone other than Amber. Indeed, it had seemed as though Katy and Amber were two peas sprung from the same pod; could there now be a third? Nicki’s seamless transition into Katy’s inner circle had astounded Katy. All at once, Katy began imagining the possibilities and wondering, of course... Could Nicki be ticklish too?

The orange juice could wait. Katy knew that she wanted Nicki to spend more time hanging out with her and Amber, but she also needed to know what how Amber felt. It was a conversation that needed to take place sooner or later.

Katy: Hey
Amber: Hey
Katy: How are you doing today?
Amber: Not bad. Finally got home a lil while ago
Katy: Nice.
Katy: Lots of traffic?
Amber: Not really. Not surprising that no one wants to be out in this cold
Katy: Yeah, I hear you. I need to go to the grocery store and I’m just being lazy
Amber: Oooo – make sure you pick up some English muffins
Katy: One step ahead of you!
Amber: Nice
Katy: So --- everything OK from last night?
Amber: Yeah what do you mean?
Katy: I don’t know... The night kind of ended on an unexpected turn
Amber: Oh yeah.
Amber: I mean….
Amber: I guess when I first woke up this morning I was still kind of embarrassed about it ya know?
Amber: But then I was thinking… Who cares really?
Katy: Yeah. I’m so glad you’re not mad
Amber: Mad? Oh gosh no. What’s there to be mad about?
Katy: I just didn’t know how you’d feel that what I was doing had such an effect on you…
Amber: Yeah at first, I was unsure, too...
Amber: Like I said I was embarrassed at first
Amber: But then I thought... I mean... I’m pretty sure that would have turned anyone on, right?
Katy: Yeah, I guess you’re right
Amber: Like if things had been reversed and I was doing that to you, you probably would have had the same response

Katy paused. Amidst everything that had happened, she had never really considered that. What if that HAD been her on the receiving end? How would she have responded? Would she be even more susceptible to it than Amber? Katy knew she had to craft her responses carefully and considered the different responses.

Katy: Haha Yeah, I suppose so
Amber: So now I’m just kind of bummed that you know another weakness of mine.
Katy: That list just keeps getting longer and longer…
Amber: Hardy har har
Amber: Remember I’m not afraid to fight fire with fire
Katy: Haha What do you mean?
Amber: I mean your thighs might not be safe if you ever go after mine again! Lol
Katy: Haha We’ll see…

Orange juice and English muffins were now the furthest things on Katy’s mind. The events of the last week had awaked a new beast inside of Katy – one whose focus was clear. Katy had always found tickling fascinating. From when she was just a small child being tickled by parents to tickling friends on the playground to the inevitable discoveries with significant others to the constant tickle wars with Amber… It was always something that Katy thought of in some way. She couldn’t walk past a barefoot without sneaking in a tickle. She couldn’t notice a friend coming her hair with her arms up in the air without sneaking in a poke. She was just programmed that way. And it was the events of these last few days that finally caused Katy to reflect on this, to realize the level of her fascination.

Katy could live in thought no longer. It was time for her to actually accomplish something, and orange juice and English muffins were needed for sure. It was likely that Katy wouldn’t be getting much sleep tonight, for a variety of reasons, so late night snack essentials were a necessity. Placing her phone in her bag, she walked over to the door to slip into her boots. Katy was startled initially when she felt something brush up against her foot inside the boot, though she quickly remembered that she had worn socks over her stockings earlier today, bunching them up in her boots when she had returned home. Katy pulled the socks out of her boots and slid them back on her feet – there was no such thing as too many layers on a day like today. Grabbing her coat and her keys, Katy shut the door to the apartment and made her way to the car.

Usually a careful driver, Katy’s mind was preoccupied on this trip, as she internally replayed the last two text message conversations that had taken place. Before she even realized it, she was at the grocery store, pulling into a spot as close to the door as possible. She reached for her purse and went to grab the list from the passenger seat, only to realize that the grocery list was still sitting unfinished on the kitchen table back at the apartment! Katy certainly HAD been preoccupied thinking about those text messages, but rather than drive back home and increase her time out in this weather, she decided to run into the store and purchase what she could remember. ‘As long as I get orange juice and English muffins,’ she thought to herself as she slammed her door shut.

Katy wandered aimlessly up and down the aisles of the store. Still relatively inexperienced when it came to grocery shopping, it was common for Katy to become a bit overwhelmed when faced with so many options. And as someone who was “born to shop”, most displays caught Katy’s eye, drawing in her attention with the appeal of “Limited Supply” and “Clearance”. Before long, Katy had become completely sucked into the marketing strategies of the supermarket, becoming a lemming to their wishes. It was when Katy was checking out the latest variety of Oreo cookies on an endcap that she ended up bumping directly into someone.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry,” the stranger began. “Katy?” This was no stranger. As if the universe had planned it out, it was Nicki that had – just literally – bumped into Katy at the store.

“Yeah,” Katy laughed, nervously, gathering the items she had dropped. “What are you doing here?”

“My roommate is out of town and I realized I didn’t have any snacks in the dorm,” said Nicki. “So… here I am.”

“Yeah, same here,” said Katy. “I guess I was too wrapped up in these Oreos and wasn’t paying attention. Sorry.”

“No sweat,” said Nicki. “Oreos can do that to you,” she laughed. “Where’s Amber?”

Katy and Nicki continued their small talk about their roommates’ travel plans. Butterflies willed Katy’s stomach with each passing second, as she nervously played with her thumbs while talking to Nicki. Katy hadn’t been this nervous around someone in quite some time. And maybe nervous wasn’t the right word for it... Anxious? Excited? Was there even a word that could be used to describe it? Did Katy even know what it could be? She wanted to become closer friends with Nicki. Hoped for it. Thought of the possibilities of their friendship. The hilarity that could ensue. The epic wars that could be…

…’Katy?” laughed Nicki. “Earth to Katy. Are you even listening?”

“Oh,” stammered Katy. She hadn’t been listening. She had been lost in her thoughts and now didn’t know how to respond.

“If you don’t want to, you don’t have to,” Nicki stated, though Katy still wasn’t entirely sure what had been asked of her.

“I’m sorry,” stammered Katy. “What is it again?”

Nicki laughed. “I was asking you if you wanted to hang out tonight. Seems kind of pointless for the two of us to both be alone tonight. Maybe Netflix and some pizza? That sort of thing?”

“Yes!” answered Katy, immediately wondering if she had responded in the affirmative with too much conviction. “I mean,” she started, “Yeah, that’s a great idea. I hate being alone. You want to pop over our place again?”

“Sure thing,” said Nicki. “I’ll… let you get back to staring at the Oreos,” she said, laughing and playfully slapping Katy on the back of her arm. “See you tonight.”

“Yeah…” said Katy, still in a bit of a daze. She watched as Nicki walked down the aisle heading to the register. The clomp of her ankle boots on the commercial linoleum tile of the supermarket echoed intensely in Katy’s ears even from afar, and Katy was certain she could see the wrinkles in Nicki’s skinny jeans appear and disappear with each motion.

As Nicki turned the corner and disappeared out of sight, the consequences of what had just occurred finally dawned on Katy. She had just invited Nicki over to her house for pizza and Netflix. The apartment was still in a state of disarray from her earlier cleaning! She had to race home quickly to get everything ready. And thus, Katy herself made her way to the register to purchase her items – everything she had needed and then some, except for the English muffins…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back