• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled for Charity

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Shelby laid on her bed her feet swinging in the air behind her racking her brain for ways to raise money. She had been tasked with raising over $5000 for the non profit she worked for to prevent them from having to shut down at the end of the month. Shelby had tried everything she could think of but she just couldn't get anyone to donate, she had even gone as far as asking for help on her Facebook page which had yielded no results.

Suddenly Shelby got a message from her friend Ashley, "How about this?" Shelby clicked on the link and was brought to an article in the local paper about a business in town that had featured a girl tied up in some kind of device and invited people to tickle her for donations to a charity.

"Are you serious? There is no way that's real." Shelby messaged back to her Ashley.

"It totally is!" Ashley answered. "She made like three grand in a weekend!"

"C'mon Ashley you know how insanely ticklish I am." Shelby said tucking her sock covered feet under her pillows.

"I know! That's why it's such a good idea! People will pay a ton of money to be able to tickle you." Ashley said obviously hoping Shelby would agree.

"I don't know, that just seems to weird." Shelby said to Ashley pretty much putting an end to the discussion.

Later that night Shelby was lying in bed on her phone when she decided to check out the article again. After reading it a few more times and looking at the two pictures of a girl laughing madly as people tickled her bare feet she looked up the business' web page. In among the link to various sections of the site including an image gallery and merchandise to purchase as well as a members only area Shelby found a link called "Tickled for Charity" Shelby clicked on the link and was brought to a page with a few images of people being tickled in the stocks she had seen in the news article as well as a small FAQ section.

Q: So what is this all about?
A: We provide a service in which people can volunteer to be restrained and people passing by our store are allowed to tickle them for a small fee.

Q: So I can pay to tickle someone?
A: Yes for $1 per minute you are allowed to tickle pre agreed upon areas of our victims.

Q: What if I want to sign up to be tickled?
A: Then follow this link and fill out the form.

Q:Once I get accepted to be a victim what next?
A: You will be asked to come in the Thursday afternoon before your scheduled weekend for orientation.

Q: How long will I be tickled for?
A: That's up to you the available times are listed below.
Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 AM
Saturday from 9:00 AM-3:00 AM
Sunday from 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Q: What if I change my mind halfway through my scheduled time?
A: Once the lock put in place we will not open the stocks until you scheduled time is over.

Q:But I'm insanely ticklish!
A: Good! Then you should make a ton of money for your chosen charity!

Shelby let out a loud sigh and clicked on the link to the form.

What Charity or Non Profit are you raising funds for?
Society of the Arts

On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish would you say that you are?

What spot are you most ticklish?
Feet

When you are tickled are you most likely to, laugh and beg or take it quietly.
Laugh and Beg

On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is not at all and 10 is I love it how much do you enjoy being tickled?

Shelby filled in her contact info and submitted the form then went to bed.

The next afternoon Shelby checked her emails and felt her heart stop as she saw a reply from the Tickle Shoppe about her application.

"Dear Shelby,

We received your application for our Tickled for Charity program
and would like to extend an invitation for you to come in for an
interview to see if you would be a good fit for the program.

If you could stop by the Shoppe sometime this evening we would
be happy to chat with you about the fundraising oportunities here at
The Tickle Shoppe.

Sincerely, Kelly"

Shelby was in shock after reading the email, she couldn't believe that she was even considering going through with something so insane. She was about to just delete the email when she suddenly thought about what it would mean if her non profit shut down. Shelby clicked on the link in the email that brought up her phones GPS allowing her to make her way to the Shoppe. Once she arrived she walked in the front door and was surprised to see what looked pretty much like a store, a kinky type of store, but a store nonetheless.

"Hello can I help you." A barefooted girl in short shorts and a tank top asked smiling brightly.

"Oh um, I'm looking for Kelly actually." Shelby said nervously.

"Well you found her!" Kelly answered putting her arms out to her sides. "What can I help you with?

"Oh, umm I'm Shelby." Shelby answered.

"Oooooooh wonderful!" Kelly said excitedly. "Come on with me, just kick your shoes off over there and we'll go back into my office."

Shelby slid her shoes off revealing her black and pink socks, she sat down at the desk in Kelly's office and quickly noticed a picture of Kelly strapped down to a padded table while what looked to be about 10 people tickled her all over her body, Kelly's mouth was wide open in laughter and her makeup had begun to run down her face proving that tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"Yeah that was intense." Kelly said sitting at her desk. "So just a few things we like to do before we sign you up for a weekend."

"What's that?" Shelby asked nervously.

"Well for one we like to see how attractive you are," Kelly said looking up with a smile. "We've found that the more attractive our victims are the more money we rake in, that isn't to say that we don't allow anyone who wants to to participate we just like to gauge how popular each victim will be."

Shelby shifted nervously at this statement.

"Oh, don't worry hun, you're an absolute 10" Kelly said sensing Shelby's lack of confidence. "Now next we like to see your feet, could you put them up on the desk for me?"

"Oh yeah sure." Shelby said lifting her ankles up onto Kelly's desk.

"Oh very nice," Kelly said in a way that made Shelby blush. "Now are you going to wear your socks during you time? It's fine if you do we just tend to see our barefoot victims take in more money."

"I mean.." Shelby said scrunching her toes.

"Here just slide them off for a minute and let's see what those tootsies look like naked." Kelly said reassuringly.

Shelby slid her socks off leaving her bare soles up on Kelly's desk. Kelly looked at Shelby's feet, soft creamy white soles with cute little toes painted with black nail polish, Kelly could hardly believe that Shelby's feet didn't seem to have a single mark or callous on them.

"Wow." Kelly said staring.

"Really?" Shelby said covering one foot with the other.

"Really," Kelly said smiling. "You have to go barefoot, people won't be able to resist tickling your little feet."

"Yeah, but I soooo ticklish." Shelby said.

"That's great!" Kelly said happily. "Even more likely people will pay to tickle you!"

"Yeah I guess." Shelby said still very nervous about this whole thing.

"Alright well it looks to me like this is going to be awesome. So how much are you looking to raise?" Kelly asked now excited.

"Well, like $5000." Shelby said expecting Kelly to laugh at the astronomical number.

"Wonderful, so that would be something like the next two weekends then." Kelly said writing on her pad of paper.

"Wait seriously?" Shelby asked astonished. " I can make 5 grand in two weekends?

"Yeah we figure if we book you solid for both weekends Friday through Sunday that gives you 100 hours total, factoring for some time when no one is paying which I don't think will be very often that should put you well over your $5000 goal."

"100 hours of tickling?" Shelby said shocked.

"Yeah 18 hours on Fridays and Saturdays and 14 on Sundays." Kelly answered.

"Holy shit." Shelby said. "I don't know that I can handle that, but I really need this money."

"Up to you." Kelly said with a shrug.

"Fuck me, fine." Shelby said defeated.

"Perfect so I'll see you Thursday at 7pm for orientation." Kelly said smiling.

Shelby went the rest of the week trying not to think about what was going to happen to her the next two weekends and that Thursday she walked into the Shoppe and found Kelly.

"Shelby! Come on in!" Kelly said happily.

"Hi." Shelby said nervously kicking off her shoes again and following Kelly back to her office.

"Alright let's get started." Kelly said handing Shelby a packet. "I need you to sign this release form, it gives us the right to distribute photo audio and video of you to the public as well as consenting to being restrained without the possibility for release."

"Holy fuck." Shelby said signing the paper. "I can't believe I'm actually going to go through with this."

"Alright so next we need to know is there anywhere that you don't want people to tickle you." Kelly asked.

"Everywhere." Shelby said in a joking tone.

"Right, hahah but is there anywhere that is off limits for the weekend?" Kelly asked smiling.

"I guess not." Shelby said. "I mean my boob and you know between my legs."

"Oh yes those are off limits in the front, if you are looking for that you'll have to go in the back." Kelly said as if it was normal. "So you are going to be locked into a set of stocks, you've chosen to go barefoot so we are going to go ahead and tie your toes, it helps to keep your feet still so they are easier to tickle. We'll also have your arms up over your head so people can tickle your sides and underarms if they want. It's going to be warm this weekend so we're going to be giving you a bikini to wear."

"A bikini?" Shelby said in shock.

"Yes it leaves more skin visible." Kelly said.

"Right of course." Shelby said sarcastically.

"Now you stated that you are very ticklish that's good, and you also said you will most likely laugh and beg that's also good." Kelly smiled up at Shelby. "Now I like to suggest to all of our victims that they don't try to hold back or play tough when they're being tickled, don't fake it either because it's easy to tell when you do that just let the laughter and begging flow out of you, the more embarrassed you are the more people are going to want a chance to tickle you, and the more money you'll make."

"Oh god." Shelby said putting her head in her hands.

"Now after some time you will inevitably get used to being tickled, this will make people less likely to pay to tickle you and you'll not be making any money. Now this will solve itself after a while as the longer you go without being tickled the more ticklishness you'll gain back, but we also have a few other options. We can use a special lotion that increases sensitivity every so often to keep you more sensitive but after a while even this will loose it effectiveness, the other option is to receive an injection at the beginning of each day, the injection lasts 24 hours and keeps your nerves from being able to get used to the tickling sensations at all, it also makes you about 10 times a ticklish as you would normally be. I would suggest the injections in order to make the most money but it's up to you." Kelly explained.

"I don't think I want to be any more ticklish." Shelby said shaking her head.

"Alight no worries." Kelly said. "Well that's it for today, we'll see you tomorrow at 8 we suggest you take a shower and wear clean socks here that way your feet are clean when we lock them up."

"Great." Shelby said still unable to believe she was subjecting herself to this.

The next morning Shelby arrived at the Shoppe and met with Kelly who gave her the clothes to change into, she kept her shoes and socks on as they walked to the stocks that had been set up inside a small curtain in front of the store. Shelby noticed a sign had been put in place the read "I'm suffering for the Society of the Arts" A few more signs were placed around ready to be set up once the curtain came down. One simply read "Tickle me $1 per minute!" another one said "My laughter is tax deducible!"

Shelby sat down in the stocks as she was directed and place her ankles into the padded half moon shaped holes in the wood, next two women placed padded leather cuffs on her wrists and then secured them high above her head leaving her underarms taut then a strap was put across her legs just above her knees holding them down to the padded seat below and another strap went over the upper most part of her thighs preventing her from lifting her butt up off the seat. Then one of the girls closed the thick wooden stocks over the top of her ankles and placed a heavy lock onto the latch.

"Only 18 hours and 15 minutes before that comes off and you get your feet back," The girl said cruelly. "Until then they belong to anyone who pays, I hope you aren't to ticklish."

The girl then began to slide Shelby's shoes off of her feet revealing a pair of bright green socks. Shelby could feel the cool air on her socked feet and suddenly felt panic come over her.

"NO WAIT! I WANT TO LEAVE MY SOCKS ON!" Shelby yelled wiggling her socked soles.

"Oh you want to leave your socks on?" The girl asked teasingly. "You don't want people to be able to tickle your little bare feet?"

"Please." Shelby begged.

The girl started to peel off one of Shelby's socks.

"No! No! No!" Shelby cried.

"Yes." The girl said gleefully. "And not only am I going to take off your socks I'm going to tie up each of your toes so that they can't get away from any of the tickles. Your poor little feet are going to be soooooooo helpless."

"Oh my god!" Shelby yelled as her other sock was taken from her.

Another girl joined the first and assisted with tying each of Shelby's ten toes back tightly then they left behind the curtain. Shelby tried to move her feet but she couldn't even so much as flex her toe. She could tell that the skin on her soft delicate soles was stretched taut, she remembered the pictures she saw of the other victims in the stocks, all of them in the same predicament, each of the obviously screaming in ticklish agony. Shelby knew it wouldn't be long until the Shoppe had pictures of her looking exactly the same way, and the worst part of it was that there was no way out for the next 18 hours.

"Alright Shelby, looks like you're good and stuck." Kelly said walking in to the curtained area.

"I changed my mind!" Shelby pleaded.

"Oh honey, everyone always does. that's why we put a lock on here." Kelly teased. "You're going to be stuck like this for the next 18 hours not matter what."

"Noooooooooo!" Shelby cried.

"Well it's time to open the curtain." Kelly said walking out. "Good luck see you tonight."

After Kelly left the curtain was moved leaving Shelby helplessly trapped in the middle of a sidewalk on one of the busiest streets in town. For the first little while most of the people just walked by her some of them would giggle or comment on her predicament but no one had actually stopped to tickle her yet. Then an older woman glanced over at Shelby and a smile grew over her face.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" The lady asked. "So $1 per minute to tickle this young girl."

"That's right ma'am." The girl from earlier said with a smile. "and all of the money goes to charity."

"Oh that's wonderful." The woman said reaching into her purse. "Here's $10."

"Perfect so you would like 10 minutes then?" The girl asked.

"Yes." The woman answered sitting on the seat provided by Shelby's feet.

The woman began to lightly run her fingers over Shelby's soles causing her to squeak and giggle.

"Oh my you have very ticklish feet," The woman said. "You are certainly going to be popular once the younger crowd gets out here."

The woman finished her 10 minutes and by the end Shelby was laughing and shaking around as much as the stocks would allow. Unfortunately for her this attracted a bit of a crowd wondering what all of the commotion was. Before long a line had formed and Shelby's poor feet were getting tickled non stop.

"Hahahahahahaaaaa! Nooooo!" Shelby squealed much to her tormentors delight.

By that evening Shelby was an absolute mess, she had been tickled off and on for over 9 hours.

"Alright, halfway through the day," The girl said giving Shelby a drink of water. "You banked about $300 so far."

"THAT'S IT!" Shelby yelled. "I thought you said I'd be to like $540 by now!"

"Well that's only if you get tickled the whole time." The girl said. "and you've been getting less and less ticklish all day long."

Shelby knew the girl was right, in the morning she had been squealing with laughter and by the afternoon the sensations were far less intense. She had even heard some of the ticklers complain that she wasn't even all that ticklish. Shelby let out a huge sigh and then looked to the girl.

"Give me that shot." Shelby said.

"The shot?" The girl asked tilting her head.

"Yes the shot! The one that makes you more ticklish." Shelby yelled. "Quick before I change my mind about it."

The girl ran inside and after a few minutes her and another girl came out carrying a small box. Each girl sat at one of Shelby's feet and began to administer the injections into the soles. Shelby was worried that it would hurt but surprisingly she could barely feel a thing.

"Alright so it's done?" Shelby asked as the two girls stood up.

"Yep, you should be hyper sensitive for the next 24 hours, and you won't get used the tickling at all either." The girl said with an evil grin.

"Good." Shelby said with a new found confidence. "Hey you two!" Shelby yelled at two girls who looked to be from the local college. "Come over here for a minute."

The two girls made their way over giggling at the sight of Shelby.

"What IS this?" The taller of the two girls asked.

"I'm raising money for charity, for a dollar per minute you get to tickle me as hard as you want." Shelby answered causing both girls to laugh.

"So like you can't get away at all?" The shorter girl asked.

"Nope. Completely stuck." Shelby answered trying to move in the stocks.

"And we can tickle you non stop for however long." The tall girl asked.

"So long as you pay you can tickle me." Shelby answered.

"Even if you beg?" The short girl asked.

"Especially if she begs." The girl from the shop answered. "So what do you say?"

"SURE!" Both girls said in unison.

"Perfect who's going to go first?" The girl from the shop answered.

"Why can't we both go?" The tall girl asked.

"Yeah She has two feet." The shorter one agreed.

The girl from the shop looked at Shelby for confirmation, Shelby nodded allowing herself to be subjected to not only 10 times the ticklishness but two times the ticklers.

Each of the girls sat at one of Shelby's toe tied feet and began to lightly stroke her soles.

"Baaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!" Shelby yelled out.

"Oh my god!" The taller girl said laughing. "She like soooo ticklish."

"I know and she can't move her feet away at all!" The shorter girl agreed.

After a few minutes of tickling with their fingers the shorter girl noticed a small photo album next to the stocks, she opened it and her face lit up.

"Amy check this out!" The shorter girl said holding up the photo album.

"What Jen I'm busy." The taller girl, apparently named Amy said.

"No Amy look, they're using like hairbrushes on that girls feet." Jen said enthusiastically.

"Hairbrushes?" Amy said giving the picture with a confused look.

"Yeah look at her face! It's driving her nuts!" Jen said bouncing.

"Here ladies, have fun!" The girl from the shop said handing each girl a hairbrush. "You'll want this too." The girl said handing them a bottle of baby oil.

The girls looked at the large hairbrushes and saw writing on the back part.

"The Cruelest Tickling Tool

Step 1: Trap your victims feet (Toe ties are best)
Step 2: Liberally apply baby oil to victims bare soles
Step 3: Scrub brush over victims soles

Both girls kept giggling as they took turns applying the oil to Shelby's soles, once both soles were glistening with the oil the girls began to scrub their brushes all over Shelby's helpless feet.

"OH FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Shelby screamed.

"Oh my god listen to her!" Jen said scrubbing her brush just below Shelby's toes.

"It must be so bad not being able to move her feet at all." Amy said using her brush on Shelby's heel.

"I know those toe ties are just pure evil." Jen said with a giggle. "I bet you wish you could scrunch those toes don't you! To bad! I'm just going to keep scrubbing and scrubbing."

"Hahaha are you taunting her?" Amy asked.

"Yeah why not?" Jen said. "Haven't you ever been tickle before? It's always so much worse when they tease you about it."

"That's true." Amy said now using her other hand to tickle Shelby's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NOT THE TOESSSS!" Shelby begged.

"Oh nooo, not my poor toes." Amy said in a mocking voice. "Please my poor ticklish toes can't get away from your mean fingers."

The two girls laughed as Shelby threw her head back and laughed loudly toward the sky.

"Alright ladies, that's your time." The girl from the Shoppe said.

"Awwww, I was having so much fun too." Amy said standing up. "Oh well we got to meet Julie and Brit for dinner anyway."

"Fuck dinner!" Jen said. "Let's go get them and come back here!"

The two girls ran off to get their friends.

"So, part of you starting to enjoy this or what?" The girl from the Shoppe asked with a sly grin.

"Maybe.. A little." Shelby said trying to catch her breath.

"Kelly had a feeling about you." The girl said. "Said she thought that you might get off being tortured like this."

Shelby started to blush slightly ashamed that she was in fact getting wet from all of the tickling.

"Hey don't worry about it!" The girl said. "Most of the people that come into the store are either here to tickle the shit out of someone or get the shit tickled out of them. Besides you're stuck here you may as well get some kind of enjoyment out of it."

"Those brushes." Shelby said looking at the brushes that the Shoppe girl had in her hand.

"Don't worry I'm putting them away." The Shoppe girl said reassuringly .

"No." Shelby said. "Leave them out."

"Really?" The Shoppe Girl asked.

"Yes, and I remember seeing a picture on the website of something being stuck between a girls toes," Shelby said. :It seemed to be making her scream."

"You mean the flossers?" The Shoppe girl asked. "Yeah we can get you some of those if you want."

"What else?" Shelby asked.

"What do you mean?" The Shoppe girl asked.

"What else can we get to torture me." Shelby asked with a grin.

"I'll be right back." The Shoppe girl said with a smile as she ran back into the store.

A few minutes later she returned with more hairbrushes and a ton of flossers, Kelly came out just behind her.

"So you've caught the tickle bug huh?" Kelly asked.

"Yes." Shelby said.

"Good." Kelly said. "So Shelby how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?"

"All the way!" Shelby said with a huge smile on her face.

"Wonderful." Kelly said taking out another syringe. "This is a permanent version of our sensitizing serum, with it you will stay 10 times as ticklish as you normally would be and you will never ever ever get used to the feeling of being tickled. If I give it to you now though while our other serum is still working it will multiply your ticklishness right now by another 10."

"DO IT!" Shelby said in an almost primal tone.

Kelly gave Shelby the injections and as she leaned down to pick up the box her hair brushed Shelby's foot.

"EEEEEEEEKKK!" Shelby shrieked. "OH MY GOD I'M SOOOOO TICKLISH!"

Kelly laughed as she walked back into the store, after a few more minutes she returned with a small sign explaining what the serum did and how much more ticklish she was because of it. Before long Amy and Jen returned with their friends.

"Yeah so this is the girl we were talking about!" Jen said skipping towards Shelby.

"So we pay and then we can just tickle her?" A tall blonde girl asked.

"Yup." Amy said pulling out a bank envelope.

"I don't know." The tall blonde said.

"C'mon Julie! It's sooooo much fun!" Jen said pulling her own envelope out.

"What do you think Brit? Julie asked looking at the shorter brunette next to her.

"It seems kind of mean, with her feet all tied up like that." Brit said shifting nervously.

"Oh c'mon you two!" Jen said handing the envelope to the Girl from the Shoppe. "There is $120 there."

"Here too." Amy said handing her envelope.

"Yeah I'm not sure I want to spend this kind of money on this either." Julie said holding her envelope.

"Suit yourself." Jen said sitting at Shelby's left foot and picking up a hairbrush, suddenly the sign Kelly had put out caught her eye. "NO FUCKING WAY!"

"What?" The other three girls asked.

"Listen to this!" Jen began reading the sign. "Our little Victim Shelby, despite already being excruciatingly ticklish, has chosen to receive not only our temporary sensitizing treatment leaving her 10 times as ticklish for the next 24 hours, but has received our permanent serum as well which will increase her sensitivity permanently and prevent her from getting used to any tickling sensations no matter how long she is tickled for. Of course as she already had the temporary treatment that means that as of now she is 100 times more ticklish than she was when we first locked her in the stocks. We suggest you take full advantage of this fact by mercilessly tickling her upon her bare soles for as long as you can afford, the increased sensations coupled with an inability to get used to the tickling is sure to drive Shelby far past insanity!"

"100 times a ticklish!" Brit yelled.

"Alright fuck it I'm in." Julie said handing her envelope to the Shoppe Girl. "C'mon Brit, She obviously wants this, we may as well have some fun with it."

Brit handed over her envelope and followed Julie over to the stocks.

"Here you two can kneel here over the shins and use these between her toes." The Shoppe Gril said handing the two girls each a pair of electric flossers.

"Oh my god, her feet are like perfect." Brit said as she took her place looking down at Shelby's feet. "You must really take care of them, they're not even a little rough."

"I always wear socks." Shelby admitted.

"Yeah except when you let yourself be locked in the stocks with your toes all tied up." Jen teased.

"So did you have the 100 times as ticklish before?" Amy asked.

"No only the 10" Shelby answered shifting in her bonds.

"So now you'll be another 10 times as ticklish!" Jen said excitedly.

"That's what they tell me." Shelby said trying to shrug.

"You're fucked!" Jen said as she drenched Shelby's foot in baby oil.

Before Shebly could prepare herself Jen began to run her brush quickly up and down the arch of Shelby's left foot causing her to buck wildly and squeal.

"Oohoho my god." Jen laughed. "You are sooooo much more ticklish now."

Soon Amy had joined in the fun followed shortly after by Brit and Julie after some persuasion from the girl from the Shoppe.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEEE!" Was all that Shelby was able to get out despite her brain wanting to plead with her tormentors to stop. This continued for quite a while before Shelby became aware of the fact that the sensations were not fading at all, not only that but her ticklers seemed to be getting better finding the spots that drove her the most insane and focusing on them almost exclusively. Shelby was sure that she wasn't going to live through this, it was the worst sensation in the entire world, it was pure hell and no matter how loud she screamed or tried to beg these girls would not let up even a little. In fact they had taken to teasing her and laughing at her plight, even worse a small crowd had developed who had also joined in the heckling. Shelby wanted to kill every one of them.

"STAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAWWP!" Shelby managed to get out through her laughter causing her four tormentors to laugh cruelly, Jen and Amy each then picked up a second hairbrush and began to use two on each foot. Shelby couldn't take it anymore, it was just to much, why had she agreed to get the injections, why had she even agreed to be in these god forsaken stocks to begin with. Now these four girls were going to kill her with tickling and the only thing she was able to do about it was laugh, all while the people walking by found amusement in her suffering. Shelby's eyes closed when she suddenly felt it, at first it was just a small part of her but over the next few minutes she began to feel it growing. Shelby felt herself beginning to enjoy the tickling sensations, almost craving them, each scrub of the brush adding to her ecstasy before long she began to feel aroused by all of it.

As if reading Shelby's mind the Shoppe girl came over and put some ear buds into Shelby's ears, they had a special piece that hooked around her ear so that they didn't come flying off while she thrashed her head. After another minute or so Shelby began to hear a voice begin to speak to her through the headphones.

"Those girls are really getting you good." The voice said happily. "Your poor little feet trapped in those big mean stocks, each of your cute little piggies tied back to the board so that those flossers can fit right in between them and there is nothing you can do to stop them."

Shelby felt her arousal growing as she looked down at her four tormentors each of them laughing happily as she suffered.

"They're not going to stop you know." The voice continued. "They're having the time of their lives, every time you squeal they'll just tickle you even harder."

Shelby let out a loud squeal much to the delight of both those tickling her and all of those now watching her be tickled.

"They love seeing you suffer Shelby," The voice said matter of factually. "And you love that they love it."

Shelby could feel herself getting warm between her legs now.

"I know this is turning you on," The voice said sensually. "But if you come out there it will be humiliating, we have a special little pill we can give to you Shelby, it will keep you from coming until after 3:30 am. all you have to do is nod your head when Ashley brings you the water and she'll give you the pill."

Suddenly the girl from the Shoppe stepped up and began to speak.

"Sorry ladies, we have to give Shelby a drink real quick. We want her to die of tickle torture not dehydration." The crowd laughed at Ashley's joke as she stepped forward with a glass of ice water.

"So?" Ashley said while Shelby drank the water, Shelby nodded her head and Ashley slipped her a small pill which she swallowed before finishing off the water.

The four girls were allowed to resume their tickling and after a few minutes Shelby began to feel the warmth between her legs growing again, this time much quicker than before. Shelby started to panic, what if they had tricked her, what if that pill was in fact going to make her come in front of everyone.

"It's ok Shelby, you won't come." The voice said calmly. "See what I failed to mention earlier is that out little pill only prevents any outward signs of arousal, you'll still be able to get right up to the edge of orgasm but you won't be able to actually achieve it until some time after 3:00 AM. Don't worry though because no one will be able to tell how turned on you are, all they'll see is a silly little girl who got herself into quite the pickle."

Shelby was both terrified and incredibly turned on by the cruel trick, before she could dwell on it any further she saw Ashley walking over to the crowd.

"Shelby's feet are getting worked over pretty hard by these lovely ladies but it would seem that her upper body hasn't been getting any attention at all, would anyone like to donate and give Shelby's upper body a nice workout as well?" Ashley asked getting a few volunteers.

One girl sat herself right next she the stocks and began to tickle Shelby's soft belly switching between wiggling finger over the skin and squeezing at her hips, two other girls who Shelby overhead were a mother and her 18 year old daughter in town moving into the local college sat on stools on either side of Shelby.

"So this is sensitizing lotion, it works like the serum but not for as long, it also help to cut down on friction thereby making the tickling easier." Ashley said handing the mother the purple bottle.

The 18 year old girl giggled as her mother applied the lotion to both of Shelby's underarms, both mother and daughter than held up a hairbrush for Shelby to see.

"I bet this is going to tickle soooo much!" The young girl said with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh I'm sure it is!" Her mother added. "Can you imagine if they had you all tied down like this with how ticklish you are."

"Oh my god, I'd DIE!" The young girl said before moving her brush dangerously close to Shelby's underarms. "You can't even put your arms down! This is going to be pure torture!" The girl said gleefully before starting in with her brush. The girls mother followed her daughters example and soon the two of them were laughing along with Shelby.

"Oh my god mom listen to her laugh!" The young girl said now using her other hand to tickle elsewhere on Shelby's body.

"I know she must really be a glutton for punishment." The mom agreed. "I wonder how much it would cost to get them to lock you up like this?"

"NO WAY!" The girl said quickly. "I'm waaaaaay to ticklish for this."

Shelby suddenly heard the voice in the headphones let out a small chuckle.

"See her shirt?" The voice asked. "That's a Tau Kappa Lambda Epsilon shirt, every year during rush week all of the new girls are brought in and locked into stocks just like the ones you are in now. They only get the temporary injection but still when you get a room full of hyper ticklish sorority pledges in the same room being tickled non stop for hours and hours you can't help but get a little hot. Best part is that once they agree to get locked up they can't get out either, they're stuck until their big sisters decide to let them out. Every year the pledges who go through it say how horrible it is and that they hate their bigs for it but without fail the next year they always end up being the cruelest."

Shelby's crotch was on fire, She felt like she could come at any second, the thought of this 18 year old girl who not only was tickle torturing her but had stated how ticklish she was being in the same predicament as her would have been enough to push her over the edge were it not for the pill.

"Ohh looks like one of your tormentors wanted to get a little more comfortable." The voice said.

Shelby looked in front of her and noticed that Brit had kicked off her shoes revealing a pair of black and pink checkered socks.

"I bet you wish you could reach down and tickle those cute little feet don't you?" The voice asked. "You've never thought about it before but now looking down at those cute socked soles you can't help but be turned on can you?"

Shelby couldn't believe it, she had never once even considered it before but now all of the sudden she wanted to tickle the shit out of this girls feet. Shelby felt like she should be mad at the Shoppe for perverting her, making her long to be tickle tortured and turned on by the thought of torturing other the same way, but with all the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body all she could think was how turned on she was by all of it.

"I bet they're really ticklish too." The voice said. "The way she hesitated to tickle you, that means that she's probably very ticklish herself."

Shelby watched as the foot began to wiggle and flex it's toes, after a second she looked up and noticed that Brit had caught her looking at her feet. Brit gave a wink to Shelby and then turned her attention back to her toes. After a few more seconds Shelby watched as the petite foot began to nonchalantly slide back along the stocks before coming to a stop right up against Shelby's bikini bottoms. There was no way that Brit would no notice how hot Shelby had gotten and as she turned back to Shelby and let out a cute giggle it was obvious that Shelby had been found out.

"Wow..." The voice said. "Wasn't expecting that. Honestly we should probably stop her but no body seems to have noticed where her foot is so maybe it will be fine."

Then Shelby felt Brit start to wiggle her toes against her throbbing clit, had Shelby not been so busy squealing with laughter she would have been moaning. Brit continued this treatment for the remainder of her time and when Ashley finally came to tell the girls time was up she gave Shelby an almost angry look.

"Ohhh poor thing wanted to make you come." The voice said. "Don't worry Shelby we'll let her know it's not your fault you didn't come."

As the four girls were walking away Ashley approached Brit and pulled her aside. Brit listened to Ashley for a moment and then looked back at Shelby before doubling over in laughter. Next she wrote something on a piece of paper and handed to to Ashley,

Shelby continued to get tickled by no less than four ticklers and some times as many as 10 at one time for the rest of the night, as 3am approached most of Shelby's ticklers were drunk college kids returning from the bar and in fact had she not been so sensitive due to the serums she probably wouldn't have even been laughing.

Once 3am came and the last of the crowd had left a few of the Shoppe employee's helped Shelby out of the stocks and into a room in the back of the store. In the room they had Shelby lay on a padded table that was obviously used to restrain tickle victims but Shelby gladly laid down anyway. After being left alone for a few minutes Shelby began to touch herself but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't achieve orgasm. Suddenly the door opened and Kelly walked into the room.

"Well Shelby," Kelly said taking a seat on the bed by Shelby's feet. "I have to say I'm quite impressed. "You made over $4000 just today."

"SERIOUSLY!" Shelby said ecstatically.

"Yes, so that leaves us with a few options." Kelly said tapping on an iPad. "You can keep going with both weekends and we can simply donate your second weekend to another charity, or you can just finish out this weekend and we can put someone else next weekend. We want to give other charities the opportunity to raise funds as well so we cap all of our victims at $10,000. Although I never thought anyone would reach that amount."

"I guess I'll just finish this weekend then." Shelby said a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"You know Shelby, just because you aren't raising money doesn't mean that you can't get tickled some more." Kelly said handing Shelby the iPad.

Shelby looked at the image on the screen and saw a woman strapped down to a bed being tickled by three men.

"Scroll around there are some more." Kelly said grabbing Shelby's still cuffed ankle and attaching it to a hook on the end of the bed.

Shelby obediently allowed herself to be restrained while looking through the images once both her ankles were tied Kelly moved on to her arms. Shelby set down the iPad and lifted her arms up to be restrained.

"We have a little surprise for you." Kelly said picking up the iPad and walking to the door. The door opened and in walked Brit wearing nothing but her matching bra and panties and a pair of striped thigh high socks.

"She's all yours." Kelly said closing the door behind her as she left the room.

"Well Since you wouldn't let me get you off earlier the Shoppe invited me back to finish you off." Brit said holding up a Hitachi vibrator.

Shelby shifted nervously in her bonds, she had obviously used a vibrator before but she had never had one used on her, especially not by another woman, and defiantly not one that was as hot as Brit was right now. Brit gave Shelby's soles a quick tickle with her long nails before placing the vibrator onto Shelby's bikini bottoms.

"OH MY GOD YEEEEEES!" Shelby said as Brit climbed on top of her positioning herself so that her feet were facing Shelby, Brit then put her toes onto the bed so that the stretched out soles of her socked feet were facing Shelby.

"Ready to come harder than you ever have in your life?" Brit asked looking back at Shelby.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Shelby said overwhelmed with how hot this was all turning out to be.

"Have fun!" Brit said as she switched on the vibrator and began to slowly rub it against Shelby's hyper aroused clit, Shelby was immediately pushed to near orgasm but the meds were still preventing her from achieving it.

"NOOOOOO! I CAN'T COME!" Shelby cried.

"Oh you will, but first you'll have to be on the edge for another few minutes." Brit said turning the vibrator up.

"OH MY GOD IT'S TOO MUCH!" Shelby yelled.

"Oh I know, but once you come it's going to feel soooo goood." Brit teased. "Won't you come for me Shelby?"

Shelby started to moan loudly as Brit continued to rub the vibrator against her.

"C'mon Shelby, if you come for me I promise I'll come back again tomorrow and play after you spend all day in the stocks." Brit promised.

Shelby's moans grew louder.

"I also showed my whole soccer team a video of us tickling you and they all want to come by tomorrow and have a turn tickling your poor feet!" Brit said turning back to Shelby. "All they kept saying was that anyone who let's themselves get put into the stocks like that deserves to be tickled crazy."

Shelby let out a loud guttural moan along with convulsions all over her body as she finally achieved her climax, Brit held the vibrator to Shelby and was rewarded with a second even louder scream as Shelby came again only seconds later. Shelby began to pull at her bonds but the fact that she was restrained prevented her from removing the vibrator, the feeling of utter helplessness only turned Shelby on even more resulting in another orgasm within a minute of the first two.

"You may never stop coming." Brit said.

After a few more convulsions raged through Shelby's body Brit finally removed the vibrator.

"Now that was worth waiting for." Brit said moving Shelby's hair out of her eyes.

"I'd say so." Shelby agreed barely able to move or speak.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then." Brit said leaving the room, Shelby fell asleep right there all tied down, the next morning she awoke when Ashley came in to get her to return to the stocks. The next day was more of the same only unlike the day before there was very little down time. It seemed that Shelby had created some word of mouth and people were coming from all over to watch her suffer or even take a turn at inflicting some suffering themselves. As promised Brit and her entire soccer team stopped by and spent quite a while tormenting her.

By the afternoon though Shelby could tell that the temporary serum was wearing off as she was less ticklish then she had been. She was still going absolutely insane and no one seemed to be complaining about a lack of reaction from her. It tickled, it tickled bad, but she wasn't utterly hopelessly ticklish like she had been, Shelby would have thought this would have been a good thing for her but she realized that she just couldn't achieve that same Nirvana she had reached the day before, she longed for the absolute torture, the kind that wouldn't let her think of anything else but the soles of her feet. By the end of the night she was exhausted and was once again brought into the back by Ashley and Kelly.

"Alright day two is done and you maxed out at the $10,000." Kelly said with a smile handing Shelby a check for her organization.

"So that's it?" Shelby said taking the check. "I'm done?"

Kelly could easily detect the disappointment in Shelby's voice.

"Well, something did come up this afternoon." Kelly said. "I wasn't sure if you'd even be interested so I wasn't going to bring it up."

"What is it?" Shelby asked intrigued.

"Well a local restaurant approached us looking to form a kind of partnership." Kelly said pulling a paper out of her notebook. "The restaurant is basically a Hooters knock off downtown, the boss saw you yesterday and today and wanted to know if we could set something similar up in his waiting area, it wouldn't be for charity though."

Kelly handed Shelby a piece of paper with what looked like a job description on it.

Position: Public Tickle Victim
Description: The Victim will be placed in a public area as an attraction and the public will be encouraged to tickle the Victim.

Requirements: Must be very ticklish, Must be willing to be mercilessly tickled by strangers, Must be available on weekends.

Salary Options:

Option 1:

Part time 20 Hrs/week Fri/Sat

Tickle Victim will work 10 hour shifts Friday and Saturday, at their assigned destination. The Victim will not be released for the duration of their shift and should be prepared to be tickled for the full 10 hours with no breaks. Photos and video will be allowed and the Victims identity will be released publicly.

Pay: Hourly $15 Annual: $31,200

Option 2:

Full Time 40 Hours/Week Friday 2PM-2AM, Saturday 10AM-2AM, and Sunday 11AM-11PM

Tickle Victim will work above hours , the Victim will not be released for the duration of their shift and should be prepared to be tickled for the full 10 hours with no breaks. Photos and video will be allowed and the Victims identity will be released publicly.

Pay: Hourly $20 Annual: $41,600 Plus full benefits.

"Wait, is this like a job?" Shelby asked.

"Yes." Kelly said with a bright smile.

"A job where I get tickled?" Shelby confirmed.

"Exactly." Kelly said happily.

"So you're going to give me $20 and hour to sit in a set of stocks and have my feet tickled?" Shelby asked still not believing it.

"Basically yes." Kelly said with a small giggle. "So would you like the job?" Shelby paused for a minute and thought about what this would all mean, all of her friends and family would know that she was doing this, it would be pretty embarrassing too, but Shelby couldn't deny the fact that being humiliated with endless tickling was turning her on.

"On one condition." Shelby said looking to Kelly.

"Well the contract isn't really supposed to be negotiable." Kelly said slightly concerned.

"I want another injection." Shelby said excitedly. "A permanent one! If I'm going to be tickled like this every weekend then I want it to be like it was yesterday."

"I think we can arrange that." Kelly said excitedly. "So you're accepting the position?"

"Yes" Shelby said happily.

A few weeks later Brit made a trip to the restaurant that Shelby was working at. As she walked into the door she could hear muffled laughter coming from around the corner.

"Just one?" The hostess asked. Brit looked and noticed that all of the waitresses were wearing tight fitting skimpy clothing.

"Yeah." Brit answered.

"Perfect I can seat you right at the bar if you like." The Hostess said.

"Oh, well actually..." Brit said looking over toward the laughter.

"Oh of course!" The Hostess said. "Go on over and take your time, when you're ready I can seat you right at the bar."

Brit smiled and walked around the corner to the waiting area, there was a TV that was on some kind of sport network on one side of the room and two large benches running the length of the room. On the side opposite the TV Brit saw Shelby sitting in a large Plexiglas box. Her bare feet were sticking out of a set of stocks complete with toe ties, a small table next to Shelby feet held a plethora of tickling tools, from feathers and forks to flossers and brushes. A large sign was hung on the top of the box that simply read "Tickle My Feet!"

Brit giggled as a young waitress sat in the lotus position on a bar stool her toes wiggling in her neon green socks as she slowly slid a feather over Shelby's trapped bare soles.

"Just because it's a slow day doesn't mean you should get off easy!" The waitress scolded. "I make less than half of what you make, there is no way I'm just going to let you sit in there all day!"

Brit took a seat and watched the Waitress work.

"Oh yeah, those toes huh! They're reeeeally ticklish." The Waitress teased. "I can't believe they told me I can only use feathers on you now. How unfair is that?!"

"Mind if I join you?" Brit asked pulling up another stool next to the waitress.

"Oh! Yes of course I'll get right out of your way." The Waitress said.

"Do you have to?" Brit asked. "I'd love it of you'd tickle her with me."

"Well I'm not really supposed to." The Waitress said.

"Hold on." Brit said walking over to the Hostess.

"You ready to eat?" The Hostess asked.

"Not yet actually." Brit said. "I was kind of hoping that that waitress over there could help me tickle Shelby for a while."

The Hostess looked over at the Waitress with a somewhat disapproving look. "Yeah but if we get busy she'll have to get back to work."

"Awesome thank you!" Brit said as she skipped over to where Shelby was. "There that's taken care of... here." Brit handed the Waitress a hairbrush before kicking off her shoes and picking up her own brush. The Waitress' face lit up as she was handed the brush, Brit turned her attention to Shelby who had a pleading look on her face, both of her toe tied feel were glistening with baby oil. In between her soles was a small sign that Brit began to read.

HI my name is Shelby and I'm in a bind
Just for your amusement my feet have been confined

Locked in the stocks with my sole on display
Toes ties up tight so they can't get away

My feet got a shot with a terrible curse
And now every tickle is 100 times worse

Now even a feather can tickle so bad
And if you use a brush I will surely go mad

I'll cackle and laugh and beg oh so loud
I'm sure I will end up attracting a crowd

So while you wait to get all your grub
pick up a brush and give my bare soles a scrub

And if you enjoy really making me squeal
Please tip your waitress after your meal!

Brit giggled at the sign and then picked up her brush placing it just below Shelby's toes, the waitress followed her example and the two of them broke into cruel laughter as they began to scrub Shelby's soles with their brushes.

Shelby was instantly in hysterics, but deep inside her mind she was so glad that the Waitress had been given a brush, from the moment she found out how much Shelby made this waitress had made it her personal mission to ensure that Shelby's soles were suffering. She would often encourage guests to scrub her feet with hairbrushes her cruelty towards Shelby really made Shelby hot, it helped that she was extremely attractive herself. The duo continued to tickle Shelby until the dinner rush hour when some other patrons took over for them. Brit had a nice meal and tipped the Waitress exceptionally well.

While this story was fantastic as all of your stories are. I think we're all still waiting for the story about Melinda getting it for disobeying some of the rules during her inspection of the shoppee. (;

great. although I would have kept her on the pill while at work for more Motivation ;)
combining your great tickling (best stories in the tmf in my opinion) with tease/denial and verbal teasing like this... unfair hot ;)

I feel like we have been spoiled lately with all your new stories. Thank you it was a great read as always.

This is just the latest in a truly awesome set of stories, Tysuio!

I love the scenario, the build-up to the tickling, and how nervous Shelby is! The interaction between the characters is superb and the tickling action is wonderfully descriptive! Absolutely brilliant once again! :thumbsup:

Hey!
Once more a great Story of the Tickle-Shoppe.
Why didn't you include it in your signature?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back