• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish adventures in Europe - with Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin

flugel1

TMF Regular
Its been a minute since I've posted anything, so i hope you enjoy. As always, feedback pro or con is welcome

TICKLISH ADVENTURES IN EUROPE

Starring

Shawn Johnson
Nastia Liukin

Nastia and Shawn had a 10 day break in their schedules. The original plan was to adventure thru Europe with their husbands. But Andrew, Shawns hubs, got a try out with the Raiders and Matt, Nastia's hub, got a very big interview. So the girls decided to go by themselves. They'd been to Europe many times as gymnasts and in their new careers, but never without responsibilities. So they were jazzed to just go and see what kinda trouble they could get into. Never really a problem for these two.

So they made a very flexible schedule, called in some favors for places to stay and off they went. They both loved France so they went there first. Nastia was more familiar than Shawn so she became the unofficial tour guide. They spent the first 2 days sight seeing and being tourists. But they really wanted to dance so they looked for a club. The manager of the hotel happened to be a huge gymnastics fan and got them entre' into a very exclusive club on to of the Batofar, which was a boat tied to the dock.

The girls were excited and dressed for the part. Nastia chose a black silken halter top and harem pants with stillettos. Her long blond hair flowed down past her shoulders. Dark red lipstick and smoky eyes completed her look. Shawn was shorter and more athletically built and she chose a short metallic skirt
spaghetti strap teal top that showed a nice amount of clevage and, of course, strappy dancing heels. The club was amazing. Dark and vibrant with loud dance music pulsing thru the room. The were ushered to a vip table above the dance floor were they could watch the show. And quite a show it was. Beautiful people dancing and grinding hard. Simulated sex was the norm. A tall dark Brazilian was dominating the dance floor and the mens attention. And a lot of the women. She moved with a grace and sensuality that was mesmerizing.

The girls were spellbound. The waiter brought them champagne cocktails and told them their drinks were comp'ed for the evening. The music changed to a slow R&B jam and the girls ventured onto the dance floor. It was amazing. Partners switched at will and the dancing was amazing. The girls kicked back into the Dancing with the Stars mode and were having a great time. A tall thin French boy smiled at Nastia and magically produced a rose. She was smitten and put it behind her ear and they danced close. He smelled like fresh rain and led her like they'd danced for years. A taller older man slid up behind Shawn and took her hands and led her around the floor. She couldn't see his face as they danced. He finally twirled and dipped her. His bright blue eyes and brilliant smile captivated her. The guys spoke enough english and Nastias french allowed them to communicate. The laughter came often and easy. An hour or so they ladies went back to their table and the guys followed.

The girls took their heels off as their feet hurt by this time. The boys lifted the tiny feet up and started to gently massage and rub the pain away. The girls leaned their heads back, closed their eyes and enjoyed the attention. As the music got quiter Nastia said “Ive never let someone rub my feet whose name I didn't know” and she smiled. Her masseuse replied “Forgive me, I am Henri and this is Emile” Introductions were made and the massages continued. “You both a quite beautiful” Emile said. “How many times do you say that a week?” Shawn teased. “No for real. American women have a warmth, an openness that french women do not” Emile explained. “Yes, as a rule you are more adventurous, more carefree, more fun than local women. You laugh easily and often. It brings joy” Henri explained.

“Well, we do like to have fun” Nastia flirted. “I bet you have a wonderful laugh” Henri teased. And he scrapped a thumbnail up and down her sole. Nastia was ticklish and giggled and tried to pull her foot away. “Hey mister, watch that” but her smile belied her fake anger. “ It appears your friend is much sensitive, no” Emile said to Shawn. She winked at Henri “Oh yes, her sides are the worst” They were in a booth with the girls in the middle and the guys on the outside. Henri got the hint. Holding her ankle in his left hand he deftly started to tickle her exposed ribs. “Shawn you lil shit” Nastia yelled in giggles. Henri was a subtle and effective tickler. Not looking like he was doing anything, he was driving Nastia to hysterics.

“And you my young flower, are as sensitive as well?” Emile asked. “Thankfully no” Shawn liked, knowing she was trapped between the laughing and wiggling Nastia and the much larger Emile. “Ah....too bad..................but I don't think I believe you” and he took his left hand and slid it under her top and spidered across her tummy and sides. She was laughing and slapping at his hand “Emile.........stop..........please” as she laughed he pulled her closer to him, essentially trapping her squirming body against his. She wasn't hating this. Across the table, Nastia was trying to escape the tender tickling that was having quite the effect, as her nipples attested as they strained against her top. She finally decided to fight fire with a different fire. She grabbed his face and kissed him hard. It startled him and he stopped tickling and just enjoyed her roaming tongue.

Emile started to nuzzle and nibble on Shawn's neck and move his hand up her torso where he could feel the bottom of her breasts against his hand. He stopped tickling and started tracing little circles across her stomach. She mewwed like a kitty in contentment. He slipped his hand up and started to caress her breast and tease her taut nipple. Her breath caught. She was getting into the danger zone. Nastia to the rescue. She grabbed Shawn's hand and told the boys they had to go. She gave Henri one long kiss and Emile kissed Shawns hand. He turned it over and teased her palm with his tongue. It sent shivers thru her body. The girls grabbed their shoes and each others hand and scurried out, giggling hard.

As soon as they got back to the room they threw off their clothes and crawled into the large king bed, naked and spooned. “I thought your nips were going to rip thru your top” Shawn teased. “What, I thought Emile was going make you cum right there” she snapped back. “No way” Nastia started to nibble on Shawns neck and run her nails over her breasts. “What you're telling me you don't like this?” Nastia and Shawn had spent some time as lovers and knew each others body's well. “You know I luv that.................gawd....................... Nasty it's been so long iv'e missed you” …............. “And i've missed this” and she turned the tiny gymnast toward her and attacked her mouth with hers. Years apart had not lessened their hunger for each other. Immediately it was on. Nastia took the lead.

She knew Shawn's body almost as well as her own. She played it like an instrument. Using only her lips and long thin fingers she brought her close................than closer................than closest...........then with just the gentlest of touches Shawn's entire body shivered and her back arched and her toes curled. She said nothing and then just collapsed and let Nastia curl her long arms and legs around her. It was the warmest, safest, most wonderful place on earth at that moment. They fell blissfully asleep.

When they awoke, it was time for business. Without even saying a word they both put work out clothes on and went to the gym. It was pretty early but there were already a few old men on treadmills and a few young bucks lifting iron. The girls made quite and entrance just by being themselves. They started an aggressive cardio quickly after some stretches. It was always fun to work out together as adults because they pushed each other but not in competition. Nastia was more lithe and flexible and Shawn was more powerful. The girls went at it hard for an hour and had worked up a big hunger and sweat. They headed back to the room and Nasita ordered breakfast as Shawn hopped in the shower. Nastia was about to join her when a totally soaked and naked Shawn came out of the bathroom. “Hey quickdraw, whats up, I was going to join you” Nastia said disappointed. “You will. But you had your fun last night now its my turn. Lay down” she ordered. And Nastia smiled and obeyed, anticipating what was coming. Nastia was a more sensual, teasing and gentle lover. Shawn was more fun loving, physical and controlling. And she loved to slowly get Nastia naked.

She started with the shoes. She pulled her feet over the edge of the bed and sat on her ankles, giving Nastia an amazing few of her sexy and strong back and ass. She started to tickle the soles, gently. Nastia tried not to giggle, but Shawn knew her too well. After a few minutes she rolled her socks off and went to work on the bare soles. She pulled her toes back and tickled the pads. Nastias giggles increased. Nastia was the more ticklish of the two, especially after orgasm. And Shawn's goal was to enjoy that very thing. Shawn loved to hear Nasty's girl giggle and was getting plenty of it. Nastia sat up mid-giggle and wrapped her arms around the tiny tickler and kneaded her breasts and kissed her neck. “Not gonna work, blondie. Lay back down” and Nastia faked pouted and did.

Shawn stopped the tickling and turned around. She grabbed the hems of the long red gym shorts and pulled them off, revealing a very sexy, tiny black thong that arched up above the hip bones and barely covered her lil shaved landing strip. The sight of wet and horny Shawn slinking up her body amped the russian up. When Shawn started to kiss all around the thong, the amping continued. As Shawn slowly spread her legs for better access, the smell of arousal met her senses and the wetness of her tongue met some hot inner thighs. Without stopping the kisses, she deftly removed the thong and then spread Nastias legs into full gymnast split mode. As she licked around her and on the shivering blonds clit her body started to shake. “Damn, shortcake...........you know me too well....................oh fuck............” as a hot probing tongue entered her. Just as it was moving toward the finishline, she stopped. “Shit” Nastia complained.

“All in good time, beautiful” and she sat on Nastia, heat to heat and put her knees on either side of her chest, forcing Nastia to raise her arms above her head. “We've got to do something bout this” and she slowly started to roll her sprortsbra up over her breasts. She took time to make sure she rubbed the erect and sensitive nipples of her love toy. Nastia moaned low and needy. “There there, you know well get there..........” Shawn teased. “Soon …...........please” Nastia pleaded. As Shawn moved the sprotsbra up and over the long arms, she moved up the long body. Ending with her hot wet canal right by Nastias mouth. Who took the opportunity to give pleasure as well. “Oh honey you know me well too” and Shawn lowered herself onto the working tongue. It was lovely but there was work to be done.

She laid on top of Nastia and kissed her deeply and passionately. She whispered “You know the rules, 5 minutes of tickling, then you cum like the olympic champion you are................then 5 more minutes of luscious tickling” And the kiss deepened. Nastia nodded in delicious despair. And while laying atop her horny tickle toy she started in the pits. The sensation of kissing Nastia as she laughed in her mouth and wiggled underneath was pleasant for both. She moved down to the ribs and marimbaed up and down them. She'd move her head to whisper in Nastia's ear with her hot breath “You are getting so wet......so hot...............you want to cum in buckets, don't you................ And Nastia nodded her head while laughing it off. “If you want to cum wrap your legs around me and pull my pussy on to yours” she panted and she felt the vicelike grip pull their hips together. And as they started to grind into each other, Shawn moved her hands down to Nastia's hip bones and grabbed. Nastia exploded in laughter as the ticklishness and the hunger battled for control.

Shawn knew exactly what she was doing. She could feel the heat. “If you want to cum tell me.........” “Yes” was the begging replied. “U know what to say and that;s not it” Shawn was in complete control. “Please” Nastia begged. “Please what....................” Shawn taunted............................... “make me cum like an olympic champion you lil shit” she screamed in needy torment. “you're wish, my darling, is my command” and with that she jumped of the hungry blond and knelt between her legs.

Effortlessly she grabbed Nasita and pulled her toward her, throwing her legs over her shoulders in the process. Nastia was basically resting on her shoulders, ass in the air, legs over Shawns shoulders, nips screaming, hungry pussy right at Shawns smiling face. The first licks were gentle. Then she started to nibble the engorged clit. Nastia was moaning and squeezing her legs together against Shawns face. As she started to suck in and out, Nastia got louder and grabbed handfuls of bedsheets. “Oh gawd...........damn you......................yes.............right there......................fuck.................” and Nastia's intensity grew. And as she sucked in and out, she deftly curled two fingers inside Nastia. “ OH...........RIGHT....................THERE....................DONT STOP.................FUCK..............YES …...YES............. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS” and with that scream she covered Shawn with love. Nastia's orgasms were total body clenches and few people knew that just made her ready for a stronger one.

Fortunately, Shawn was one of those people and she started to vibrate her fingers and move them in and out. “DAMN YOU SHA..........................OH SHIT.....................GAWD.....................GAWD............PLEASE.........................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS'
and she exploded again and her spent body went limp.

Shawn kissed up her sweat covered tummy, between her breasts and kissed her gently. “I taste good “ Nastia whispered in complete contentment. “Yes you do, lover” Shawn answered feeling the same way.
Their bliss was interrupted by a knock on the door “RoomService” ….....” Shit “ Nastia said grabbing a robe and Shawn ran to the bathroom, giggling. Nastia quickly signed the bill, threw off the robe and went to clean up only to find Shawn laughing with tears running down her face. “What's so funny” Nastia demanded. Shawn just pointed at the mirror. “JESUS – and you knew you lil SHIT” as Nastia looked in the mirror to find her face covered in a sheen of Shawn. “You little bitch” and they laughed threw the shower and breakfast.

After breakfast, they packed a bag with snacks, drinks, sunsreen and the essentials and headed to the beach. Nastia sporting neon green tiny two piece with big floppy hat and dark shades. Shawn was in a pink and black bikini that tied in the front and sides and had her hair in a pony tail and baseball cap. They found a relatively isolated spot on the beach and set up shop on a couple of chaisse lounges.
About 20 mins in Shawn felt something hit her chest. She looked over and the now topless Nastia was rubbing suncreen across her breasts. “Nas, what if someone sees up...........papparazzi or some shit” Shawn said in alarm. “Honey, look around. Tits are no big deal here” In fact, as Shawn surveyed the beach, most everyone was topless and some totally naked. Reluctantly, she removed her top. “Here, let ;me help” and Nastia took the opportunity to slather and fondle the beautiful breasts of her friend. Ended with a kiss. “See.............. all better” and Shawn had to agree.

A little while later they rolled on their stomachs. Shawn felt the sides of her bottoms get untied and removed. “HEY, what are you doing” she said to Nastia in some alarm. “Tan lines suck” was the terse smiling reply. And she lowered the dental floss she was sporting to get the proper effect. Both girls were loving the hot sun on their skin. Suddenly, Shawn started to giggle “Nastia, stop ticking my feet” “Im not tickling your...........hehehe. Hey what the hell” and as she rolled over and covered herself to give someone a piece of her mind.............................. there were the handsome smiling faces of Henri and Emile, each with a rose gently teasing the girls soles. They sported handsome smiles and huge hardons considering they were naked. “Shawn honey, we have guests” She said with a smile. Shawn rolled over and covered herself, not at all appreciating visitors in her current state of undress. “What the hell is going.............HOLY SHIT” she smiled at the large smile and erect member grinning back at her.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back