• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

The latest installment is out. I've been trying to branch out a bit from my usual style; we'll see what you guys think.

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)

Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)

Katy had raced home from the supermarket knowing that she needed to get the apartment in order before Nicki came over. There was lots that needed to be done and little time in which to do it. Yes, Katy had started much of the work already, but it was always the finishing touches that seemed to take the most amount of time – and Katy wanted to make sure the apartment wasn’t a mess when Nicki – or anyone for that matter – came over.

Katy pulled her car into her parking spot at the complex, grabbed her bag of groceries, and shut the car door with a kick of her leg. She eventually made it to her apartment door and, after a balancing act of holding the groceries in one hand and trying to unlock the apartment door with the other, she was eventually inside. She plopped the groceries on the kitchen counter before walking back to the door to kick off her boots, this time leaving her socks on.

Returning to the kitchen, Katy took stock of her trip to the supermarket. Her mother would shake her head if she saw what Katy had purchased. Nothing terrible, of course, but Katy’s mom had always stressed a balanced diet, and Katy’s trip had resulted more in snacks than in anything substantial. Those Oreo cookies… Some chips… Some soda… Some En… ‘Damn,’ Katy thought to herself, realizing that she had forgotten the very thing that she had gone to the store for – English muffins. She pulled her cell phone out of her hoodie pocket and texted Nicki to ask her if she could bring some over later.

Katy: Hey can I ask a favor?
Nicki: Sure thing
Katy: Soooooo I meant to buy English muffins at the store but I forgot. I don’t suppose you could pick some up for me?
Nicki: What am I, your maid? lol
Katy: Well it is technically your fault
Nicki: What’s that logic?
Katy: Well you distracted me
Nicki: Yeah yeah. I can pick some up
Katy: Cool. Thanks so much.
Nicki: No sweat
Nicki: BTW – any dress code for tonight?
Katy: haha Dress code?
Nicki: Is it just us? Or should I dress up for mixed company?
Katy: Haha It’s just us
Nicki: So what I have on is OK?
Katy: I’m just wearing leggings. Wear whatever is comfy
Nicki: Plastic bag it is!
Katy: haha

Katy had toyed with the idea of mentioning nylons to Nicki. She had thought of a couple of different ways to mention them – tell her she had to wear what she wore last night, tell her it was super fancy dress – but none seemed natural. Above all, Katy didn’t want to come across as weird. Katy put her phone back in her pocket to return to work.

After a quick survey of the situation, Katy got to work, paying particular attention to the living room and kitchen areas to make sure they were presentable for company. Katy was grateful that her “liquid” leggings were indeed living up to their moniker; it certainly was much more comfortable working in those than it would have been to have done all that work in jeans. Eventually, the living room and kitchen were satisfactorily cleaned, and Katy quickly turned her attention to her own bedroom, hoping to possibly pick up a thing or two in there before Nicki arrived, though after checking the time, Katy realized the best bet would be to stuff some things under her bed for the time being to give the illusion of cleanliness.

It was a smart decision for Katy, as shortly after that, the doorbell rang to signify Nicki’s arrival. Katy ran over to the door and pulled it open, finding Nicki on the other side, her arms up in the air to announce her arrival, English muffins in hand.

“Ta da!” laughed Nicki. “The English muffin courier has arrived.” She handed Katy the English muffins as she walked in through the door, kicking off her ankle boots at the door and removing her coat. Katy tried to inconspicuously catch a glimpse to see if there was any way Nicki might have nylons on. She knew it was a long shot, but she hoped that good fortune might be smiling down on her. It didn’t seem to be the case, though, as a pair of white no-show socks hugged the curves of Nicki’s foot once the ankle boot was removed. Beyond that, Nicki still wore the skinny jeans she had on earlier and paired those with a black camisole under a plaid blue button down long sleeve top.

“Didn’t I say you didn’t need to get dressed up?” asked Katy, now wondering whether she was under-dressed in leggings and a hoodie.

“This isn’t dressed up,” said Nicki, giving herself a quick survey again. “It’s just jeans and a top.”

“OK if you say so,” said Katy, motioning Nicki to enter the living room and make herself comfortable. Katy plopped down on the chair and Nicki on the couch, the same positions the two girls had been in the night before. Katy sat Indian-style in the chair and Nicki sat with her back against the arm of the couch and her legs stretched out. The girls made small talk, discussed what type of pizza they like, and went over their most recent Netflix binges to decide what to watch.

“So are we getting pizza or not?” asked Nicki after some time, throwing her hands up in the air as if to ask why the pizza wasn’t already there. After deciding from where and what kind of pizza to order, Katy grabbed the phone and dialed in the numbers.

“Hi. Yes, I’d like to place an order,” Katy began, pacing the floor a bit as she spoke. “OK, first I want,” Katy began, listing off the order that she and Nicki had agreed upon a moment ago, repeating the order a few times because of the usual difficulty in placing an order over the phone. Katy hadn’t realized that Nicki had gotten off the couch and was walking behind Katy, who now stood facing the wall with her right hand holding the phone to her ear and her left hand on her forehead in amazement at how long this process was taking.

“Yes,” Katy continued, sensing and hoping that the end of the conversation was near. “And if you could deliver that to OOOH!” Katy had almost jumped into the wall while she screamed, turning around quickly to find the cause. Sure enough, Nicki was there with a giant grin on her face, very pleased with what she had done. Katy’s position of standing with her left hand on her forehead had left her side and underarm totally wide open, and Nicki simply couldn’t pass up that opportunity, sneaking up on Katy for a well-placed poke right in the armpit. It had obviously been effective, and Nicki was beyond ecstatic with herself while Katy gave her a pretend mean face before realizing that she was still on the phone and had just yelled in some poor man’s ear.

“What?” asked Katy, as the pizza man had asked her to stop yelling. “Oh gosh, no. I’m so sorry. I was just… startled by my friend. I’m so sorry,” she explained. “What?” Katy asked. “No, she tickled me,” Katy clarified. Nicki laughed even more, finding it hilarious that Katy just had to admit to a pizza man that she had been tickled. “Very,” Katy continued, throwing a phantom fist in the air in Nicki’s direction as Nicki slapped her thighs from laughter. She couldn’t believe that Katy was having to explain what happened in such level of detail.

When Katy got off the phone, she plopped it back into her pocket and watched as Nicki let the laughter out. “I can’t believe you,” Katy yelled, though only to make sure her friend could hear her over her laughter. “I’ve got a pizza guy asking me how ticklish I am on the phone because of you!”

Nicki crashed back down on the couch in laughter, sitting up quickly and mocking Katy by saying “Very”’ before falling back and laughing again.

“Yeah, laugh it up,” joked Katy. “I don’t know if you get any pizza now.”

“Come on,” said Nicki. “You’ve got to admit that was totally funny.” Katy did have to admit it had been a funny scene, one that she could see herself performing on Amber at some point. In fact, Katy had done something similar to Amber once, though Amber didn’t have to explain how ticklish she was to the person on the phone.

The night continued without incident, with the girls munching on the pizza when it finally arrived. There hadn’t been much Netflix going on; instead, the girls had found that they were easily lost in conversation, sharing laughs and getting to know each other better. Eventually, the subject of Katy and Amber’s friendship came up. When Katy explained that they had been friends in high school, Nicki asked to see a high school yearbook, hopeful to find an embarrassing picture or two to laugh at.

“Yeah, I have one here,” said Katy, getting up off the chair. “It’s in my bedroom somewhere, but it’s a little bit of a mess.”

“Oh please,” Nicki said, dismissing Katy’s concern. “Everyone’s room is a mess. Come on. Let’s find it.”
The two girls walked down the hallway and into Katy’s room. “This is a mess?” laughed Nicki, who had been expecting to find something much more chaotic than what she had found. Instead, Nicki found a room that she actually…liked. Because the apartment had been rented, Katy wasn’t able to paint the walls, but she had covered them up with as much pink as she could. It looked cute.

“I think it’s actually under here,” Katy said as she dropped down to her knees and began to slink herself under her bed.

Nicki laughed seeing her friend disappear under the bed. “You don’t have to get it if it is a problem.”

“No it won’t be,” said Katy, though some grunts were interspersed with her words suggesting that this might be a problem after all. The fit was a bit tighter than she remembered, likely the result of her having stuffed everything under her bed earlier. She wormed her body a little more to get a better reach.

It certainly was a silly sight to be behold from Nicki’s side. Katy’s upper body had disappeared under the bed and the only thing visible were a pair of legs sticking out from the end of the foot of the bed. Nicki found it pretty hilarious and continued to survey the situation. Katy used her toes on her left foot to give an extra push, behind her right leg in the air behind her for more leverage.

Unfortunately for Katy, this last move would prove disastrous for two reasons. For one, Katy realized she had wedged herself in just a little too much, and though she wasn’t stuck necessarily, it would be difficult to get out. But what Katy didn’t realize was that a sly smile was now forming on Nicki’s face, as she realized the opportunity that presented itself in front of her. A pair of legs were helplessly sticking out from under the bed, their owner positioned underneath the bed and unable to defend herself. At the end of those legs were, of course, a pair of feet --- a pair of feet which Nicki wondered if they were ticklish at all. There was no passing up this opportunity for Nicki.

Nicki bent down on her knees near the side of the bed and looked in to see Katy. “I’m really sorry, girl,” she began, “but this is going to be one of those ‘Sorry, not sorry’ situations.”

Katy watched as Nicki stood up and vanished out of sight. “Wait, what?” she asked, calling for an answer from Nicki. Before she knew it, she felt Nicki pulling her legs up in the air at the knee and resting them back down on a pillow on the floor. She then felt the weight of Nicki’s body resting on the back of her legs, immobilizing them even more than they already were.

‘No,’ thought Nicki to herself, the realization of the situation hitting her like a ton of bricks. This couldn’t be happening. How could she have left herself in such a vulnerable position? She hoped that Nicki wasn’t thinking what Katy thought Nicki was thinking, but she knew there was little chance of that. Katy knew that if one of her friends had happened to find herself in such a situation, Katy would want to capitalize on it. She just kicked herself for putting herself in such a spot now. Katy didn’t dare move a muscle, trying to play it cool, still in hopes that Nicki might have something else in mind. She kept her feet perfectly still so that… Her feet.

‘Crap, the nylons,” thought Katy, remembering that she had pantyhose on under her leggings still. Things had just gone from bad to worse in Katy’s mind. Fortunately, Katy still had her socks on and though Katy could still be tickled into hysterics through socks, she welcomed whatever line of defense they may offer her now. At the very least, they covered up the fact that Katy had nylons on underneath the socks, and Katy was determined that she would have to do everything in her power to keep those socks on.

“This is just a situation I can’t pass up,” said Nicki, in response to Katy’s last statement. Nicki cuffed both of Katy’s ankles in between the thumb and index finger of each hand. If there was any doubt before, there was none now.

“Don’t you dare,” instructed Katy in an obvious futile attempt to stop the inevitable attack. Nicki had already stretched out the pointer finger on each hand, though, resting it on the arch of each of Katy’s feet. Just the touch alone caused Katy to jump a bit, and she gritted her teeth and cursed herself for showing a reaction to something as simple as that.

“It’s all in the name of scientific research, Katy,” joked Nicki, as she began rotating her index finger in a circular manner over Katy’s arches.

Katy had tried to fight the attack, but that fight lasted all over 0.0002 seconds, if that. The socks weren’t offering much protection at all, and the sensation of Nicki’s fingers drawing those little circles over and over and over again had sent Katy straight into hysteric laughter. Her position under the mattress didn’t afford her much movement at all, but she tried to squirm away as best she could with what little motion she could.

“Oh god no a ha ha ha ha ha,” laughed Katy. ”You ha ha ha have to st ah ah ah ah ahp.” But there was no stopping for Nicki, who despite Katy’s best efforts to do so, would not be pushed off of Katy’s legs. “A ha ha ha ha ha ha,” continued Katy, unable at the moment to even form a word she she laughed and laughed.

“My, my,” mocked Nicki, “we do have a ticklish one here,” she said, paying close attention to make sure her fingers remained in constant contact with Katy’s foot. Katy couldn’t respond, overcome with laughter. The nylons underneath the socks were eliminating any form of protection that the socks may have offered; in fact, if anything, the socks had only served to make Katy’s feet all the warmer, which in turn made them all the more ticklish.

Nicki continued laughing along with Katy’s plight, happy with herself that she had found another ticklish friend. “Katy!” she yelled out, laughing, as Katy had bucked so hard she almost threw Nicki off of her legs. “You might even be more ticklish than I thought.”

Under the mattress, Katy desperately tried to push herself out of her plight, but she was not going anywhere. She had already been wedged in pretty tightly to begin with, but add to that Nicki’s weight on the back of her legs and the fact that her constant squirming under the tickling had only served to wedge her in even tighter and Katy wasn’t going anywhere. It tickled, to be sure – it tickled so much – but it was made even worse by both the general feeling of helplessness in being stuck under the mattress and the constant teasing from Nicki. Katy knew she was ticklish, but for some reason, having someone point out to her how ticklish she was while tickling her made it… even more ticklish. And unfortunately for Katy, she was finding out that Nicki was indeed a teaser.

“Oh my gosh,” continued Nicki. “I wish I had gone after your feet last night when I had a chance now,” she laughed, having now switched tickling tactics to dancing her four fingernails all around each arch of Katy’s foot. Katy couldn’t even respond. “Had I known how ticklish your feet were last night,” she continued, letting that threat hang in the air, not finishing it.

Nicki’s tickling approach varied from dancing four fingers on the arch to dragging her finger nails from heel to toe. Just as Katy seemed to be getting used to one tickle tactic – and getting used to is a term used lightly of course – Nicki would switch tactics and send Katy into another bout of hysterics. Nicki was happy with the result of her attack, of course, but she was unhappy with the quality of her work. It was difficult to maintain contact on Katy’s feet over her socks. True, they were a small pair of ankle socks that hugged her foot tightly, slightly bulging out on the sides where Katy had tucked her leggings into her socks, but Nicki knew what the next step had to be.

“Katy, you’re literally so ticklish,” laughed Nicki. “This is over socks, too. Can you imagine if I…” Nicki questioned, again leaving the sentence unfinished for it to register in Katy’s mind.

And register it did. Katy knew she had been easily defeated thus far; there was no denying that. But Katy also wondered – feared even – what would happen if Nicki got a hold of her feet in nylons. It would be too much. As much as Katy couldn’t imagine anything tickling more than what she was experiencing, she knew what awaited her once her socks were removed. And worse, once Nicki realized the impact nylons had on her, there might be no stopping her.

“Noooooooo!” Katy managed to scream out in between laughter, signaling her disapproval of Nicki’s plan to remove her socks. That Katy had managed to summon enough strength to say that caught Nicki off-guard, and she stopped her tickling assault momentarily to survey the situation.

“But Katy,” stated Nicki as she rubbed the back of Katy’s calves. “ You just can’t get good tickling technique over socks.”

“Don’t!” yelled Katy, surprising even her own self that she was able to say it with such conviction with such little breath. “Whatever you do,” she said, pausing for a moment to catch her breath, “do not take off my socks.”

“Hmmm,” wondered Nicki out loud, pretending to be giving the concept thought though she had clearly already made up her mind. “Nope. Sorry. The socks go.” And with that, Nicki pulled one finger under each cuff and slid Katy’s socks off, exposing for the first time this evening that Katy had nylons on.

“Are you wearing nylons?” asked Nicki, though since Katy had on black pantyhose, the answer was obvious.

“Yes,” answered Katy, trying to regain some composure after that initial tickle attack. “Just,” she paused for effect, “not my feet, ok?”

Katy knew her words were likely making Nicki want to tickle her all the more. She knew that whenever Amber would especially plead for mercy, it means that Amber realized she was in an especially vulnerable position and was feeling extra ticklish, whether it was from a recent pedicure or, as the girls had recently discovered, from the nylons. But even though she realized that her words did nothing but provoke Nicki to tickle even more, Katy couldn’t help but plead.

“Why are you wearing nylons under leggings?” asked Nicki. “Isn’t that kind of redundant?”

“It’s for warmth,” explained Katy. “Here, let me out of here and I’ll explain,” she offered, hoping Nicki would fall for the ruse.

“Oh no,” Nicki said immediately, wiping out any hope Katy had had that her plan might work. “I’m not done with you yet,” she added, squeezing extra tight onto Katy’s legs as Katy had again tried to escape. “You’re not going anywhere,” she admonished, slapping the little portion of Katy’s butt that was visible for effect. “But I actually think that’s a good idea – nylons under your pants for more warmth. I never thought of that.”

“So,” began Katy again, “because I gave you such a good idea, you’re going to let me go?” she asked hopefully.

“Oh, not a chance,” laughed Nicki. “If anything, the fact that you’re in nylons is a bonus for me,” she said. “It’s going to totally suck for you, but it’s an extra advantage for me.”

And without warning, Nicki started a full assault tickle attack on Katy’s helpless feet. Nicki couldn’t have prepared herself for Katy’s response, as Katy began hysterically laughing and bucking and squirming at the first moment of contact.

“Oh my God,” laughed Nicki, struggling to maintain her position on top of Katy’s legs. “What is this?” she asked rhetorically, knowing Katy was totally incapable of forming a response – maybe even a thought – at this moment. It was just as bad as Katy thought it would be. She had no energy to fight, her body succumbing to each tickly touch of Nicki’s fingers and, worse, fingernails all across the bottom of her foot. It was true that the socks hadn’t provided much protection, but not having the socks was absolutely devastating to Katy.

“I think I’ve hit the jackpot here,” laughed Nicki as she continued her assault. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen ANYONE this ticklish before.” Everything was against Katy at this moment. That extra feeling of helplessness in being stuck. The constant verbal teasing from Nicki. And those nylons. Those damn nylons. Katy wondered how they could make everything so much more ticklish. Would she ever get used to it? Would she always be one misplaced finger swipe away from losing her mind as long as she had nylons on?

“Katy,” laughed Nicki, giving Katy a pause from the tickle attack because of legitimate concern that Katy may pass out from laughing too much. “Are you even kidding right now?” she asked, laughing, waiting for Katy to catch her breath.

“I told you,” began Katy, still intermittently giggling and catching her breath, “I told you not to take my socks off.”

“There’s no way you’re actually THAT ticklish, are you?” asked Nicki.

Katy didn’t know how to respond. Yes, unfortunately, she actually was that ticklish. But she also knew that there was no correct answer to that question. An answer in the affirmative would only invite more tickling. Likewise, a denial would also lead to more tickling.

Fortunately – or unfortunately – Katy didn’t have to answer, as Nicki has started ever so lightly tickling the bottom of Katy’s feet once more. This attack was much more subdued in nature, an attack that would have resulted in an ordinary person perhaps merely flinching out of the way. But Katy was no ordinary person when it came to being ticklish and this attack – one that had Nicki barely even making contact with Katy’s foot – had resulted in Katy becoming a giggling, squirming mess once again.

“No,” giggled Katy, “st ah ah ah ahp it. No more,” she begged, both caught off guard with this new attack and also a bit ashamed that such a passive attack was generating such a response out of her.

“Come on, Katy,” said Nicki. “I’m barely even touching you. You can’t be this ticklish,” she stated, despite the obvious evidence proving otherwise.

“It does ti ha ha ha ha ckle,” Katy confessed through laughter. It pained her to confess it, but there was no use hiding it at this point.

Nicki was literally in amazement. She continued the light tickle attack, staring down at Katy’s feet trying to squirm out of the way. “I just,” Nicki began, “I’ve just never seen someone this ticklish before,” she said, matter-of-factly.

“This isn’t ha ha ha ex ha ha ha ctly fair,” stated Katy. Nicki paused her tickling for a moment and asked Katy what she meant. “Well, come on,” began Katy, relieved to have a moment’s respite from the tickling. “I’m literally trapped here. I’m defenseless. You have my feet at your mercy. I’m in nylons. And – my God - your nails are torture.”

“Yeah, this is pretty epic,” admitted Nicki, proud of her work. “If only Amber had been here to see this…” Katy thought that Amber would have loved nothing more than to have exacted a measure of revenge on her friend. “Speaking of Amber, actually,” Nicki thought aloud, “I wonder…” and with that, Nicki turned her attention to Katy’s thighs, the very body part that had overtaken Amber the night before.

Katy was caught off guard to this attack and instantly started laughing again, instinctively clasping her legs together. Katy had the added layer of the leggings compared to what Amber had endured, the like the socks before, the leggings weren’t providing much in the way of tickle-relief. Nicki had quickly snaked both hands onto Katy’s thighs before she had been able to clasp her legs together, and the result was now that Nicki’s hands were essentially trapped in a tickling position by Katy’s own defense mechanism. If Katy would release her legs, Nicki might be able to get her hands out… Or, she might tickle more…

“Oooo, another ticklish spot,” said Nicki with the same glee as a child finding another present under the Christmas tree. “Let’s see how bad this one is,” she said and pushed her hands to get a better grip. Indeed, Nicki was able to use her thumb and her pointer finger to form almost a lobster claw pinching motion for this tickle attack, and the result was extremely effective. But Nicki’s latest attack had had an additional consequence, as well – one that Nicki was not aware of and one that Katy was not prepared for. Nicki’s last thrust of her hands her resulted in the tips of her fingernails now brushing against Katy’s private area between her legs, and the effect was both instantaneous and overwhelming. Katy’s eye bulged out of her head at this new sensation, but like Amber the night before, Katy was too overcome with laughter to tell Nicki what was happening.

For her part, Nicki was unaware of what was occurring with her fingertips, assuming it was just a ticklish reaction she was eliciting from Katy. It was, of course, far more than just that for Katy. Yes, it tickled beyond belief, but Nicki’s fingertips lightly brushing up against her private area was far too overwhelming a sensation for Katy. She had already been weakened by the earlier assault, and it had been some time since she had had any attention paid down there, so she was overly sensitive to begin with, and Nicki’s light touch was driving Katy wild. She tried with all her might to hold on, to somehow fight off the feeling, but she couldn’t, and in short order, her body went from trying to block out the sensation to wanting it more and more, leaving Katy, still a laughing mess, with her eyes rolling in the back of her head from the overwhelming assault. She couldn’t find it. She couldn’t even last as long as Amber had lasted the night before. This giant wave of ecstasy was building up inside her body and was about to be released unless something happened, but Katy’s body prevented her from even making an attempt to stop it. Katy’s entire body stiffened like a plank and Katy prepared to experience something she hadn’t experienced in months… But just like that, Nicki had stopped.

“Why’d you stop??” begged Katy, not even realizing what she was saying. She had been so close, indeed right on the cusp, perhaps only one more light touch away from ecstasy, only to have it taken away.

“Whoa,” said Nicki, who had stopped as she felt Katy’s body go rigid, not entirely sure of what was happening but having a good idea all the same. “What was that?”

Katy was instantly embarrassed. Now she knew how Amber had felt the night before, though Katy had been pushed even further than Amber had been. “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry,” apologized Katy profusely. “You were…” she could hardly get herself to say the words. “You were tickling my spot down there and it was driving me insane.” There. It was out there.

“What?” asked Nicki, both amazed and also unaware at what she had been doing. “I had no idea. I didn’t mean to,” she said, apologizing to Katy, before then realizing what had happened. “Were you just about to…?” she asked, not finishing her sentence but figuring Katy knew where she was going.

“I’m not sure,” said Katy, herself actually unsure. She assumed she was about to – it certainly felt that way – but another girl had never brought Katy to that level before, so she was unsure of how to process it. “Maybe?” That quasi-admission hung in the air for a moment before Katy asked Nicki to pull her out from under the mattress, and Nicki obliged, figuring she had had enough fun and not really sure of what to do next.

Katy made her way out from under the mattress and fixed her hair and got the tears of laughter out of her eyes and off of her cheeks. “Phew,” she said, taking stock of herself in the mirror. “I feel like I need a cold shower after that,” she laughed, trying to bring levity into an otherwise uncomfortable situation.

“Katy?” asked Nicki, herself still sort in awe that she had brought Katy to the brink, unsure of whether she should feel guilt for doing so or guilt for not completing the task for her. “I’m sorry,” she said.

“Don’t be,” said Katy. “It was…fun.” The two girls exchanged a smile. “Besides, despite all that, I have the yearbook,” Katy said with a laugh. “Why don’t you head back out there? I’m just going to go to the bathroom and then we can look through this.”

Nicki agreed and left Katy’s room. Katy did need to use the restroom, but she sat there staring at herself in the mirror for a few moments, wondering what had happened to the girl staring back at her in the mirror.

Hey guys

Thanks for the kind words. Episode 6 is in development and will hopefully be out soon. Busy week this week but next week opens uo

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back