• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silicon Valley Tickling Chapter 2 (M/FF)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
For Chapter 1, visit https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/the-journey-begins/

Chapter 2:

Andrew no sooner finished with Macrena in Cupertino, CA than he was needed in Mountain View by another woman in de-stress mode. She’d had a very bad day so far, and really needed some help.

Andrew arrived a few minutes late for their appointment, and Patricia, a web developer at a start-up dot com firm was clearly annoyed.

‘Andrew, this is the second time now you’ve been 5 minutes late or more for our session!’, Patricia said annoyingly.
‘I’m so sorry, Patricia. You’ll get an extra 10 minutes of free tickling and/or massage this time, if that’s OK with you?’, Andrew sheepishly offered.
Patricia, softening, gives Andrew a shy , flirty smile, and says, ‘Oh Andrew, I’m just giving you a hard time. For someone who makes people laugh for a living, you can sure be way too serious!’.

Patricia gives Andrew a little playful poke with her fingers at the sides of his stomach trying to tickle him.

Andrew backs away slightly as her fingers make contact, and smiles back, ‘Wow, you really had me going there!’ He pauses and looks deep into Patricia’s eyes, and they share a mutually affectionate moment.
Andrew breaks the silence and offers, ‘Well, shall we get started, Ms. Patricia?!’

‘Let’s. But before we do, I have a little surprise. I hope it’s OK with you. You always say ‘the more the merrier’ with these sessions, but I’ve never tried more people before. Could we add my coworker, Felicity? She’s also having a pretty shitty day like me, and I think she might benefit mightily with a little of your laughter therapy. What do you think?’

‘Ummm, sure. But where are you thinking of us doing the session? We do tend to get a little loud.’, Andrew asks a little hesitatingly.

‘Already a step ahead of you there, Mr. Toe Tickler. We’ve got this little conference room with soundproof walls just down the hall here, plus it has a little curtain you can pull so no one can see all those ticklish antics you pull!’, Patricia jokingly admonishes.
‘Guilty as charged.’, Andrew capitulates with a sly smile back at Patricia.

‘Felicity’s already in the conference room with her heels kicked off and ready to feel better. Shall we go ahead in?’, Patricia asks.

‘Let’s do it!’, Andrew excitingly agrees.

As Andrew walks in to the soundproofed conference room, he is greeted by a tall, attractive red haired woman most likely in her mid to late 30’s.

Her eyes are kind, and she extends her hand to Andrew saying,’It’s a real pleasure. Patricia’s had nothing but glowing things to say about you, Andrew. Thank you for agreeing to let me crash your’s and her session today. I hope I’m not creating too much of a bottleneck.’

Andrew remarks back immediately, ‘Absolutely not. The more the merrier in this case.’

Andrew winks back at Patricia, then quickly focuses back on Felicity.

‘Happy to help. Patricia states you’ve both been having pretty shitty days so far, is that true?’

‘Yeah, our server crashed, and I lost about two hour’s worth of work this morning.’, Felicity bemoans.

‘Yeah, we’ve been having these kinds of server issues for weeks. Very stressful!’, Patricia adds.

‘Well ladies, how would you both like to roleplay a little bit? Since we have this nice conference room table, why don’t we pretend that you’re both in a big meeting seated around this table, and one of your colleagues decides to go under the table and start playing with your feet. I’ll be that colleague. You can pretend it’s Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, or insert your own sexiest man alive character you want to make you laugh and forget about your server problems for a few minutes. What do you think?’, Andrew asks the two women.

‘A few minutes?! I thought you said this was at least a 30 minute session?’, Patricia asks half jokingly, half serious.

‘I’m kidding. Yes, of course, you both get 30 minutes, not just a few minutes. Sorry for the confusion. Sound like a plan?’, Andrew retorts laughingly.

Both women say ‘Yes!’
‘Ok, great. Just a suggestion, but I think it might help if you lay back in your chairs and place these scented pillows over your eyes to enhance your own personal enjoyment. Sometimes it’s just nice to really close your eyes and focus on all the sensations that tickling brings to your body. What do you think?’, Andrew asks.

‘Ummm, sure. Yeah, whatever you say, Andrew. We’re putty in your hands for the next 30.’, Patricia contributes.
‘Ok, great, here you go ladies.’, Andrew instructs as he hands out two eye pillows scented with lavender.

‘Oh wow, these smell amazing! I’m already relaxing!’, Felicity tells Andrew.

‘That’s the idea.’, Andrew answers.
‘Ok, so I’m going under the table now. Ready?!’

Again, both women, sounding giddy as schoolgirls right before seeing their favorite boy band, let out a resounding, ‘Yes!’

Felicity’s high heels are already off and to the side of her chair. Her barefeet are gorgeous with her second toe longer than her big toe. There’s light purple nail polish on all of her beautifully sculpted toes. Andrew softly touches the tops of Felicity’s bare feet and she lets out a light cooing sound from above.

Andrew loves it when women respond positively right away to light touches on the tops of their feet. It usually means they will respond positively to light tickling and enjoy the experience.

Andrew never starts off his sessions immediately with tickling. He builds up to it. He wants to relax the women he tickles first. He takes Felicity’s left barefoot and begins to massage the area around her ankles with firm pressure strokes.

Felicity’s cooing quickly turns to low moans of pleasure.

As he’s massaging Felicity’s ankles, Patricia knows what’s coming next. Andrew is ready. Patricia knows that because Andrew needs to use both of his hands to massage and tickle Felicity’s feet, that Andrew is going to have to use his mouth and tongue to tickle hers. It’s actually one of the reasons she’s asked Andrew in the first place to bring in Felicity to their session.

She just adores having Andrew suck her toes, and run his tongue in between all of them.

Andrew’s quite adept at doing this kind of multi-tickle-tasking, if you will, using both his hands and mouth to tickle two women at the same time.
Patricia’s already positioned herself and her feet in the general vicinity of where she’s anticipating Andrew’s face to be.

Andrew is ready, and while he’s still working on making Felicity ‘melt into her chair’, so to speak, with his firm hand strokes around her ankles, he begins to place his large mouth around four of Patricia’s toes on her left foot, minus the big toe.

The warm sensations of Andrew’s mouth on Patricia’s toes are exhilarating to Patricia.

She emits a long ‘Mmmmmmmm’, moaning in pleasure as she allows Andrew to continue to suck on her toes.

While Andrew’s a busy man at this point, he is clearly in his element.

He’s now starting to lightly caress the tops of Felicity’s barefeet from the base of her toes to where her ankles meet her feet.

The sensations Andrew’s eliciting in Felicity at this point are bordering between massage and tickling, and Andrew can feel Felicity trying to maintain control.

She’s trying not to laugh. He knows from experience that this kind of resistance is natural, yet futile, and in just a matter of moments he’ll finally hear what he can only imagine is beautiful laughter from such a sexy woman like Felicity.

And indeed, Andrew’s prediction rings true seconds later as he varies his finger strokes on the skin that leads to the tops of Felicity’s toes and she’s brought forth into a slow, steady, gorgeous, and playful laugh. It’s the kind of laugh is music to Andrew’s ears and says that he is doing his job well.

He truly is The Laughter Mechanic.

Next time, we’ll pick back up with Patricia, and how Andrew’s orally pleasuring her toes, and bringing her to the same ticklish place as Felicity.

For Chapter 3, visit https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...er-mechanic-book-one-silicon-valley-tickling/

Thank you for reading my story. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back