• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

happened this afternoon

anonymous

I was in a friend's house playing cards, he was next to her girlfriend and I was next to a girl I just met, but the first time I saw her I was in love she was really gorgeous and to my luck she was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt so I could see her beautiful and smooth armpits, "WOW i'm in heaven" I thought, and I thought "I have to tickle her and had a date with her", but I didn't have the guts to tell her to go out with me. Then it came to me, as my friend knows that i'm into tickling I got up and said to my friend "let's go and have some sodas for the ladies", the ladies giggle a little and my friend got up and said "ok let's go". In the kitchen I told him about the crush I had about the girl and he had to let me get a date with her, and have her tickled, he told me "i've got an idea, just follow my lead". So we went to the girls and gave them their sodas, they said thank you and we sat to talk. Then I saw that my friend start to poke his girlfriend rib, she giggle and push him, he did again, I got his point (by the way his girlfriend is a friend of mine too), I started to poke her too in the other part of the ribs and we started to tickle her, she hated being tickle, she started laughing, and then my friend stop and said "let's see who else is ticklish?" and saw the gorgeous girl, her eyes went wide open and stood up and started to run but we were faster than her and my friend knocked her in the floor hugging her and he yelled "NOW", I went to her upper body putting her arms above her head and hold them with one hand, with the other hand started tickle her gorgeous armpit, my friend started to tickle her sides and ribs and his girlfriend took her shoes and her socks out and tickled her really beautiful feet, this was like 15 minutes and then we let her out. She got up trying to take her breath back and hit us. My friend and her girlfriend went to the kitchen and I stood with the girl, and I don't know where i got the guts and ask her to go out, she said yes. So i'm looking forward to be friday to go out with her. See ya.

nice story, and congrats on the date ;)

What was her reaction though, during the 15 minutes? Could you go into a little more detail?

thank you

Sorry that I skipped that part, that was the best part of all, she was laughing real hard but really sweet is like an angel singing to me happily, I tickled her really slowly so she could feel more like enjoying it than something she would hate but my friend and her girlfriend were more hard on her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back