• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Foot Fetish/Tickling Story of Geometric Proportions (M/F), Part 1

laughtermech

TMF Expert
There was a woman in my geometry class at community college, we'll call her Laurie, that used to put her bare feet up on her desk during class as she listened to the lecture or did proofs.

She was maybe 5'1", or 5'2", attractive, and had very cute, very well taken care of, maybe size 4 or 5, feet.

My desk, directly across from hers, was very closely spaced, and, as you might imagine, I don't remember a lot of geometry from that semester.

That is unless you count the curvature calculations I would do in my mind of her beautiful bare arches flexing, bending, and shaking as she'd wiggle her toes during the lectures :)

No, I would have an extremely difficult time focusing that year, and I think this very much explains why I am not exactly a geometry whiz today, LOL :)

Yes, this story goes out to everyone, especially you foot fetishists, who, I know, struggle to maintain focus in your life when beautiful feet are out and about during class, dining out, park visits, beach outings, you name it.

There really isn't any respite for us when it comes to bare female feet imagery out there in the world.

It's everywhere!

I'm not complaining though.

It's a decently good problem in search of more problems :)

With no further ado, I give you my story based on true events entitled,

'A Foot and Tickle Fetish of Geometric Proportions'

Laurie had done it again. She'd popped out of her glittery, plastic, braided, see through the sides, flats of hers, kicked back in her desk, and proudly displayed her bare feet up on her standard issue wooden classroom desk.

I am sitting precariously close, and directly across from this classroom spectacle.

I am trying desperately not to look at these gorgeous female size 4 or 5 bare feet propped up before me. I am putting forth my best efforts to focus on how to prove the lengths of the missing side of yet another triangle.

My efforts are failing though. Laurie's feet are works of art that act like the tractor beam in Star Wars pulling me in ever so deliciously closer to their docking bays. 'I'm going to have to shut 'er down, kid. But they're not going to get me without a fight!' I whisper Han Solo's famous line.John Williams's theme music pounding In my head.

Our classroom smells like smoke as our professor, Ms. Grainger, has just finished her last pack of cigarettes for the day before coming in to fire up the overhead and draw some proofs on thin, hot plastic sheets of rollable film with her colored markers.

I dread this class as I am not too good with angles and sides, and being able to 'proof-prove' myself, pun intended.

I struggle mightily to keep up.

I am usually wearing sweats in this class as I have basketball practice right after this class ends. I need to be able to get ready quickly for the hard physical work ahead of suicides and ball drills.

I dread basketball practice. It always makes me so nervous as our practices are oh so long, my basketball skills are oh so bad, and my coach is oh so not a nice person.

But Laurie is.

I like Laurie. I think she likes me.

We've been friends for a while. I think since 7th grade.

I'm not really atrracted to Laurie though in a girlfriend kind of way.

In fact I am just getting my feet wet, so to speak, pun intended :), with the oposite sex.

I am a bit of a late bloomer of sorts when it comes to women in general.

At this time in my life I even really have no idea how to handle myself when confronted with the raw power that is the female species.

I also have not the slightest idea of how to handle myself in a 'nuclear option', if you will, where a female, like Laurie, displays her bare feet so proudly and so confidently, and so dangerously close to me.

It would probably be OK if she was across the room, and all I could make out were distant bare feet slipping out of sandals and flats, but Laurie's gorgeous bare soles are RIGHT next to me!

Her must-be-soft-as-silk bare feet are so close to me that if I wanted to, I could just reach out with my No. 2 pencil and lightly stroke her soft bare arches with the graphite tip.

'Oh dear God, please let me do this one act of bare sole pencil stroking on Laurie's soles, and I will serve you the rest of my days', is my humble muttered prayer today to my imaginary triumpherate friend, Jesus, God, and the HolySpirit all wrapped up into a neat supernatural package.

Laurie's already on to me I think.

She catches me sometimes just staring at her toes during the lectures. I move my glances quickly away, but it's too late. I think I see smiles creep across her lips in the corner of my eye as I whip my neck around so as not to be 'too obvious'.

I think she can sense that her gorgeous bare feet are my ultimate kryptonite, the tragic flaw in my character.

As geometry and basketball season drone on, I think she may be plotting a way to have me completely destroyed, so to speak, in a good way of course, by the power vested in her bare soles and toes.

It's Thursday, and my foot fetish and foot tickling world is about to become unhinged.

This world rests uncomfortably in my imagination, and involves frequent glances at my female classmates as they parade around campus in various stages of feet nudity. There are the women who wear flip flops to class. There are the women who wear strappy sandals to class. There are even some who are in high heels for class. And more times than not, all of these women take their shoes off and expose these most beautiful works of art and creation to foot fetishists like myself. It is a glorious planet we live on where this kind of display happens nearly every hour of every day in warm climates like where I am in the Southeastern United States. I no longer have to use the Sears catalog to see women not wearing shoes. I haven't mentioned it yet, but all of this is taking place in the 1980's, pre-internet.

Yes, Thursday, and Ms. Grainger is as raspy as I imagine any human with miles of chain smoking under their belt can be.

My friend, Heather, sits behind me, and does a perfect imitation of Ms. Grainger's gravelly pronunciation of the word 'square'. It is something akin to 'suh-kway-er', and to hear Heather do it is just hilarious! Heather is SO funny! I love her as a dear friend.

So, it's Thursday, and Laurie has her bare feet and toes up on her desk again, and the kryptonite is working on me like a charm. I am getting weak again.

Laurie's arches shake, and her toes dance as she writes furiously in her notebook, and tries to keep up with Ms. Grainger's overhead markings.

I am doing my best to concentrate on the proofs being displayed up on this state of the art at the time, pre-Power point, classroom display tool.

I see nothing except her soft soles swaying in a sideways motion as if impatient that no one is touching them. I start to hear the whispers. They get louder.

'You know she knows. The whole class knows. Your secret is out, John! Might as well just go ahead and tickle those beautiful soles of Laurie's. See if she likes it!', the whispers relay.

'I know. I know. I know. I know', I respond to all the allegations.

What's an 18 year old male in female foot tickling heat so to speak supposed to do?

How can I end this maddening charade and get some much needed tickle relief?

Alas the foot fetish and foot tickle gods arrive in Ms. Grainger's class to give me this much needed relief!

Today, the only day that semester, Ms. Grainger has a surprise for us.

We are going to watch a movie about the history of geometry! A movie! A lights turned down, get close to your neighbor, put your feet up, movie hour! OH. MY. GOD! There is a God!

And when the TV comes on, and Ms. Grainger dims the lights, darkness envelopes our desks so much so that I can no longer make out Laurie's bare foot spectacles on her desk. So yes, in a way, this absence of seeing Laurie's soles is a bit of a relief! But, it's only temporary, as I can now make out that Laurie's moved her desk a tad closer to mine so as to see the TV better, and I know that her bare feet are ever so closer to me now as well.

I can now sense, with my eyes adjusting to the new darkness, that her bare feet are literally inches from my hands that rest on my desk.

'Oh dear Lord!', I cry out in silent anxiety, and in a sweet mix of pain and pleasure.

As a foot fetishist you probably have waited your whole life for a moment like this (Kelly Clarkson plays in the background LOL).

What you do next, and the way that you do it, counts.

It counts in the sense that if you do it playfully, and with confidence, you have the ability to turn maybe a 1-2 second tickle chance into something potentially much, much longer.

If you do it nervously, and too hard, she'll pull away and look at you strangely, possibly calling you the double F word, 'Foot Freak!'.

Oh the horror!

No foot fetishist wants to hear those two very cruel words upon first touching another woman's feet.

Rather they just want to hear the woman relax and say, something like 'Ohhhh, I like that! I like it when someone tickles my feet. Feels so good! Can you keep doing that?!'

Nirvana achieved.

I can feel my heart beating so precipitously inside my chest that I look around to see if anyone else can hear what I'm hearing.

This is my moment. I see my chance. I want to take it. Steve Winwood would be proud of me ;0 I've prepared my whole life for this. Be playful. Be confident.

I grab my pencil in my left hand, and start surreptitiously moving my left arm in front of my right arm like the Pacific plate gliding past the North American plate geologically slow toward Laurie's desktop.

It is there that her two beautiful bare soles seem to be whispering to me to come closer and run my pencil up and down the smooth skin of these soles that, in my estimation, don't get much attention from males except during a pedicure. My pencil is almost there as the anthropocene draws to a close and I inch my arm ever so slowly toward her arches. Laurie appears not to notice all of my stealthy efforts in approaching her barefeet.

There is limited luminescence from the large cathode ray tube that everyone but me is focused on.

I softly make contact with my purposely dull, so as not to poke, yellow No. 2 tool.

I can feel the dull graphite tip is on her right bare sole, just below her gorgeous big toe. I start to move the improvised tickle foot tickling tool ever so lightly down her magical foot fetish slide of a smooth arch.

I get to the bottom of the slide and look up to see if Laurie's eyes will tell me a story that I so desperately want to hear.

'Andrew, I want every dull pencil you own directed at tickling my barefeet right now!', is what I'm hoping to hear.

Oh, I could be so lucky!

Our eyes meet. Her bright, clear, and kind green eyes shine through the darkness, and there is a slight smile erupting from her lips as if to say in a friendly, loving way, 'What took you so long, Foot Freak!'.

I don't look away like I normally do when a pretty woman engages me. Instead, I process the moment as a clear sign that she wants more, and let the fireworks and grand finale of Bethoven's 'Ode to Joy' loop-play inside my head.

Success!

I raise my pencil again and run it down the arch of her right foot.

No laughter, but I can see through her braces that Laurie's liking this attention on her soles.

The whispers have quieted.

I can now focus on the task at hand; producing light enjoyably ticklish sensations for Laurie while we have this brief moment of privacy together.

I go back again to the slide, but this time I start at the bottom and want to work my way up.

Laurie reaches out though, and takes the pencil out of my hand.

What have I done?!

Did she get spooked?!

Am I doing it wrong?!

She grabs my left hand just as soon as she grabs my pencil and moves my fingers onto the heavenly places along her sole slide.

She wiggles my fingers with her hand so as to imitate a tickling motion on her soles with my fingers.

Her wordless communication is perfect. She wants me to tickle her feet with my own two hands! Ben Harper, this one's for you, brother! :)

There is now most assuredly supernatural beings running this beautiful universe I find myself in.

I make another vow to always acknowledge these supernatural beings, and not take them for granted any longer.

I immediately adjust my aproach and extend my first finger and place it in the same spot where my pencil was. Oh this is going to be the best geometry class EVER!

More to come soon!

Thank you for stopping by!

Wow that was a fantastic story! Love the build up and anticipation you created. Well done sir, I look forward to more.

Very, very nice. Great story with hopefully more to come...?

Thank you, smokinj! Really appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to read my story! Have a great Wednesday and I'll do my best to finish this story soon. Thank you again for the kind comments.

Thank you, FFT32! Really appreciate your kind words as well, and also you taking the time to read my story! As I mentioned to smokinj, I'll do my best to finish this story soon. Thank you again for the kind comments. Have a great Wednesday!

Thank you, milagros317! Like I mentioned to smokinj and FFT32, I really appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to read my story! I'll do my best to finish this story soon. Thank you again for the kind comments, and hope you have a great day!

Whew! superb writing of your tickle encounter. Please continue!!! I thirst for more.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back