• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Magic Forrest: Part 2 (sample) MM/M,M/M

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Anthony woke up with a water droplet hitting his nose. He went to wipe it off, but noticed his arms were stretched above his head, tied to the oddly shaped slab of stone he was apparently forced to call his seat. It kept him hunched over, his slightly sagged chest sagging further do the the position, hell he was almost pushed against his knees. It was almost like he was sitting it a pit fall, his knees at neck level as his bound feet lay off the corner.

“Hello?…. HELLLLOOOOOOOO????”

His voice shouted back to him, reverberating off the dark, damp walls. He looked around for something to use but it was pointless. Once again the beautiful Anthony was bound up tight. Just him and the dark, cold dungeon, the only source of light was the window high above him shining down… DUNGEON??? What in worlds happened? Life’s been rough lately but nothing RULE breaking happened???

“Please there must be some mistake! There were some fairies and things got out of hand and-“

Anthony stopped when he heard something. He heard… snorting? Snorting and roaring. Pions! It all came back to him now. The sand, the nails, the HORRIBLE tickling, then blackness. Those beasts kidnapped him!

Confirming the handsome blond’s fears a huge ogre like pig with a lions main barged threw the prison door on his right. His footstomps filled the room as he got closer. Every stomp made Anthony tighten up just a little bit more. His face scrunched up as the Pions snout got just a little bit too close to and took a biiiig sniff.

Anthony silently pleaded with the beast, finally finding the courage to speak now that the Pion moved away to his face and walked around him. The handsome prisoner kept his head down, he’d rather eat broken glass then look this thing in the eye.

“Please… please don’t eat me Mr. Pig sir.. I-I taste bad. Like REALLY bad! I- i EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

The young man’s pleas were cut short as he felt the sharp wisps of air caress as the Pion sniffed his foot. Anthony struggled in his bounds, trying his damndest to pull his foot away.

“NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAH! MR. PION PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHSE!”
The Pion did stop but only to begin running his blunt pointed nails all over Anthony’s feet. He began at the heel and skittered up to the toes. When the brute was done with that he really dug his index finger right to the center of the arch. Anthony started wheezing right away as the finger kept digging to an almost buzzing like degree.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHA! NO NO NPEEHENEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHSE!!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!!!”

Gods up above must have been listening because someone DID come to help. Another Pion, probably the other one who tickled him before, stomping into the room as Anthony laughed himself insane. To the laughing boy’s horror he then took a seat by his tribesmen and began to tickle his other foot.

They both used the same technique, but not at the same time. While the one at the left was “buzzing” the middle of Anthony’s arch, the one at the right would be skittering his nails from the bottom to the top. It was a hellish experience and do to the delay he wasn’t able to adjust to it. He threw his head wildly and helplessly tried to move his feet away, but he was more trapped then ever before and the tickling was starting to drive him mental.

The Pions elbowed each other and laughed as the pathetic prisoner squirmed at their slightest touch. They were going to make a killing off this one! Sadistic royals and chiefs alike would pay great money to have a pretty looking play toy.
Little did Anthony know that he was simply being tested for when he would be sold for a fortune and tickle teased by the delicate hands of a king, or maybe a kinky aristocrat with a knack for feathers, perhaps a rich house wench with a mean streak as long as her nails? If he had even the slightest idea of what these two Pions had planned for him, he would try to let out more begs then giggles.

“HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NO NO NO NO NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WHY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!! PLEASE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHH!!”

The two of them stopped and faced one another, looking for one to give the answer to that very question. They both shrugged and simultaneously buzzed their nails in the middle of his foot for a good ten minutes. They watched and laughed as the pathetic tickle toy looked up to the ceiling and scream out in ticklish agony.

The three of their laughs echoed threw out the dungeon, the Pions only stopping when they spotted a forth guest. Anthony’s raging hard on JUST peaking out where the two could see it. They smiled dastardly knowing they can get twice as much for him now. The only last matter to tend to is seeing just how much this beautiful young man can take. The tougher the toy, the higher the price. It was then they made eye contact with the boys big, puffy nipples… and smiled.

“Wh-wha…. o-oh no.. NO!….. please….”

But that didn’t stop the two ogre like brutes. They left their respective feet and started to come towards him. Fingers wiggling…..

——————————–

If you like the sample and are a fan of my work consider becoming a part of my Patreon. Would love to have you :)

https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

If you’d want something more short term, maybe you’d want a commission? If so, here’s what you’ll need to know.

http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169276708494/notes-and-rules-note-me-if-you-want-one-just

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back