• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bachelor Party (Many F's/Many M's)

flyers21

TMF Poster
Mike was getting married. It was a big step but he was ready for it. The boring wedding planning stuff was mostly done at this point, and it was getting time for the most anticipated part of the pre wedding festivities….the bachelor party. He had two best friends for his entire life, Kevin and Dave, so he couldn’t decide between the two of them when it came to choosing a best man. When it came to choose a location for this epic event, there was no hesitation. It would be Las Vegas, as these guys always go 110% no matter what they do.

This was an upper middle class group of friends. Mike played college football for Auburn and was able to turn that into a little career in the NFL as a tight end. He was not a big name or a starter but had a decent career for a few years and made some good money. He was now playing in the Arena league and coaching the local high school team. His “best men” played with him since they were little kids. Kevin was a hulking middle linebacker through college. He was not good enough to extend his career, but he always wanted to be in finance. He was killing it now, and couldn’t be happier. Dave grew up playing QB when he played in high school, but actually moved to playing baseball in college as a starting shortstop. At this point in life he was a doctor, and also doing very well. These guys were good looking, athletic, tough guys, so they liked to push things to the limit when they partied.

In total, there were 7 guys heading to Vegas for this fiesta. Mike, Dave and Kevin…along with 4 other guys. Leo was the 22 year old brother Mike’s fiancé. He graduated college a year ago and couldn’t wait to get out to Vegas, as he was already bored with his first job in the tech industry. Brad was Mike’s cousin who he was close with since they were born. Most considered them like brothers throughout their lives. He was already married with 2 kids. The last two guys were friends of Mike’s from football. If people thought Kevin was a hulk, they didn’t need to look hard to find someone even bigger. Jim was an offensive lineman who was still playing in the pros. He was 6’6, 310 pounds. A total monster to most people, but a really nice guy. Finally Ron was the head coach of the high school team that Mike coached now. They knew each other from way back and got him the job there for Mike’s off season.

The agenda for the trip was awesome. Pool parties at the best clubs on the strip during the day, gambling in the afternoon, and night clubs with hottest DJs in the world at night, along with the after hours strip clubs. It was textbook and everyone was thrilled with the work that Dave and Kevin put in. There was one thing that they kept hidden from Mike the whole time. They wanted to really take it up a notch on the last night there. They had heard from friends about a place that they just HAD to go to. It was a strip club, but apparently not your average strip club. The stories they heard were that they were super intense and had lots of high profile parties. They were known to put the groom on the “hot seat” and really embarrass the shit out of him with some dominatrix type stuff, while the others could make fun of him. Kevin had heard that there were NFL teams, NHL teams and others who have been here in the past, even though the details are discreet. But if they were there, it HAD to be the best place in town for a bachelor party, and putting their buddy on the hot seat.

The group arrived at the club, “Sensations”, a little bit before their private party was supposed to start. They walked around and sat in on a few dances and started to get revved up for the night. The guys were drinking and throwing money around already, a perfect warm up to the night. Leo was the youngest and could barley contain himself. He was all over 3 girls, right from the start. They were spending so much money that they were asked if they wanted to go to the VIP room. “This is it!” Kevin and Dave thought. They got into the next room and it was bit more secluded, more kinky looking. The girls continued to work the guys, some of them already getting half hard ons from the dances. This however, was NOT the final room they’d be in. About an hour and a half later, Kevin and Dave were approached by an older woman who clearly was in charge. She asked them if the group was ready for their special party. They cheered and said absolutely.
This woman, Jane, went over some details with the guys. This was an anything goes type of room. She warned them that it was very kinky and intense. They actually needed to sign a waiver. The horny guys signed instantly, without even reading it over. Mike went up to Kevin and said, “Dude, this is nuts, what the hell is this place haha??” Kevin just told him to sit back and enjoy it.

One of the last things Jane went over with them was the way the guys would get to the room. “This is room is incredibly private. That means people can’t know how to get in/out. We will give you a quick drug that knocks you out for a total of 5 minutes max. Is this something you’re comfortable with?” Most of the guys were still very rambunctious and hungry for more action. The big guy in the room, Jim, yelled out “Knock my big ass out baby, let’s get this show on the ROAD!” Everyone cheered with him after he said it. The groom however was finally starting to get a bit nervous. He turned to Kevin once again and said “This is getting a little intense, what are we doing this for?” Kevin again reassured him it’ll be great. So one by one, starting with Jim, the guys took a quick shot to the arm and pass right out. The workers wheeled them down a series of halls into the big room. The guys woke right back up and were feeling more excited than ever. There was a bar stocked with anything you could want. There were whips, chains, and other S&M type gear. There were strange looking chairs lined in a circle, clearly ready for their party. There were TV’s all over the room, but nothing was on them at this time. Finally, there were some of the best looking girls in Vegas filtering in. Blondes, brunette’s, red heads…assorted shapes and sizes. Jane was speaking with Kevin and Dave as they paid her the money for the evening. “You mentioned how your groom is a former NFL player, so we made sure to bring in our girls who are actually currently NFL cheerleaders. We also have some fitness models and other athletic types for you.” The boys thanked her with huge smiles, high fives flying amongst all of the friends.

Jane spoke to the group: “Feel free to get comfortable, and we will begin. Get a drink and find a seat. I believe it’s time for our groom to take front and center!” The guys cheered and Mike got super nervous. The girls pulled him into he center of the circle and shoved him into the weird looking chair. They strapped him in quickly, with a little resistance. The guys around him had women all over them, as they were hooting and hollering for Mike to get it good. The girls slowly encouraged them to find a seat and enjoy the show too. The 3 in the middle with Mike started stripping down and eventually had nothing on but some knee high nylons and high heels. They started slapping Mike around with a belt in a playful manner. Then the one who looked more like a dominatrix than a stripper started taking his shirt and clothes off as best she could. Eventually he was tied back down in the chair. She messed with his nipples with some clamps, more whip action, etc. The guys were pointing and laughing as his “hot seat” time had clearly began. Mike was clearly enjoying himself as the strippers were showing their tits in his face. But then the dominatrix announced that it was time to really turn it up.

Mike was sitting with his legs out in front of him. His shirt was off and now they attached his hands high above him. The NFL tight end was now immobile. His friends were really laying into him now, about what a pussy he looked like, etc…typically shit talk. Meanwhile, the strippers with all of the other guys were slowly doing the same thing to them. Most of the guys were shirtless, kissing and sucking on tits, while sitting in the chair. The dominatrix made the first real confusing move of the night and started untying Mike’s dress shoes. She popped off his shoe and he said “Hey those are mine! They’re expensive!” The dominatrix said, “Quiet! My name is Brenda. I run this show. Your friends paid for you to get our best package to embarrass you. This is how we do that here at Sensations. She kissed him on the lips, and as she did that lazily moved her fingers from his elbow, down into the deep hollow of his left armpit. He jumped. Looked up at her with fear and to his friends who were pointing at him, still talking shit. “What the fuck was that?” he said. “What’s wrong? Can’t take it?” His masculinity was now tested in front of a room full of men. “Of course i can, i just wasn’t ready.” He said with confidence. “Brenda smirked, looked at her fellow girls and said “Ok then, this should be fun.” She started in his armpits this time and moved her fingers all around. He winced and struggled big time. This guy was most definitely ticklish, but he was trying to hid it. His friends started yelling out “Get his ass good!”

He was hanging in there, with just a scrunched face but then a second girl went to his feed. She ran her fingers from his heels to his toes and that made him finally break and laugh out loud. “Oh god no hhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha not that hahahahahahahaha ok hahahah” Brenda started taunting him. “I thought you were able to handle it? You can’t take being tickled??” He was now getting it full blast on his feet. “HhHAHhahahahahahahahaha i can’t hahahahaha I’m ticklish hahahahahahahhah” Kevin yelled out “Take his socks off!” Mike was gasping for air, shot him a look of pure hatred. But the strippers did just that. They ripped off his sheer black socks and went right to town on the flawless bare feet. He was lost in hysterics.

The rest of the guys normally would have thought this was super weird, but they were all kind of drunk, kind of horny and loved seeing their friend being embarrassed. But neither of the 6 other guys noticed that the girls all over them had locked their legs into their portion of the chair. They were all either embraced in a kiss with a beautiful woman, or engrossed in watching Mike’s plight. Either way, they were distracted, playing right into the hands of the girls.

Mike was screaming like a school girl with laughter. He was now sweating a bit, and begging. So much begging from the well built athlete. Brenda said. “Mike, you know there is one way to make it stop.” He was panting heavily, but said “What is it??” “Well,” she said, “Once the laughter in this room starts, it can’t stop until we say so. And we aren’t saying so yet…so someone will have to replace you with providing the laughter for a bit!” Just at that moment, all of the other girls made the final touches on the other 6 men, securing their hands high above them. They just at that moment realized the impact of the situation. Mike smiled, for the first time NOT because someone was scratching his ticklish body. He knew he was going to see some revenge. Kevin and Dave were in panic mode. “No no no, this wasn’t part of it!” yelled Kevin. “Yea!” screamed Dave, the former baseball player and current doctor, “We’re not involved in this part!” Brenda looked back at them and said “You’re in our world now, and you’ll do as your told!”

They moved Mike’s chair back out of the middle of the circle, so that now all 7 guys were able to see each other. Most of them were struggling hard, pulling at their restraints. If Jim couldn’t get out, neither of them were going to have a chance. Brenda asked Mike who he wanted to take his place. He said “who was the ring leader with getting me here tonight?” Brenda pointed at Kevin and Dave who were shaking their heads no. “Let’s go with both of those two. Start with their feet, i know it’s the weak spot for both of those punks.” Two girls each approached the “best men.” They made short work of their shoes and dug right in. The former middle linebacker and former shortstop exploded in laughter, much to the surprise of the group. They didn’t last a single second without cracking. Laughter was booming through this VIP room. The strippers were sliding their fingers all over Kevin and Dave’s sweaty, socked feet. Both had on dress socks with crazy designs on them. Dave with purple and blue argyle socks, and Kevin with blue socks with little polo horses. The strippers then made quick work of their fancy socks and went all in on their feet as the screamed and begged. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ANYTHING YOU WANT, I”LL DO ITHHAHAHAHA JUST STOPHAHHAHAHAHHA yelled Kevin. Dave had similar screams.

The rest of the guys were still getting lap dances at this time, while watching their friends turn into puddy in the hands of the strippers. Mike said to Brenda, “I think it’s time to get the rest of the group involved.” The other 4 guys were trying to mentally prepare for what was about to happen. The guys that were left were Leo, the young guy and future brother in law. Brad, the cousin who was married with kids. Jim, the huge offensive lineman. And Ron, the high school football coach. One by one the guys tried to hold in their laughter, but one by one they failed. Leo was dying when they were simply running their fingers over his armpits and stomach. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. Brad knew that he was ticklish, his wife would use it against him all the time. He knew he would fall victim just like the first 4 guys, now with Leo joining the ticklish laughter club, and Mike getting it once again as well. It was a club Brad joined quickly. His stripper said to him “You’ve been so nice all night, but i have to do this to you. Any last words?” Brad looked up and said, “I know i’m not going to be able to put up a fight, so just start with my feet. They’re my worst spot, get it over with.” The stripped shrugged and said “Ok, let’s do it” Within seconds, his stinky dress shoes were flying through the air and Brad’s mouth was wide open laughing his ass off as she dominated his feet, as he asked. His socks soon followed, but the very polite stripper’s mean streak came out as she shoved his sweaty socks in his face as she tickled his armpits. She instructed a second girl to take his feet. Brad was lost in the sensations. He was the firsts to show signs of a hard on since this chaos started.

Ron was next in line. His stripper was taunting him already, as he looked at the other guys unable to stop laughing, and then to Jim. Jim yelled over the laughter of their friends “Fuck this shit, we’re the real men in this room Ron!” His girl heard this and said “Uh, so you’re a real man are you? What do you do for a living?” Ron responded, shaking slightly as she moved her fingers into his armpit. “I’m a high school football coach. I build the character of young men. I take my job very seriously, and yes, i’m a real fucking man.” She sighed. “Don’t you get it, look around you…i see a ton of “real” men. You’ll fall just like they did.” She then began to unlace his shoes. She popped them off and stared back at blue and gray size 13 feet. She looked up at this guy, looked back at his feet and decided she wasn’t going to start slow like normal. She wanted to break this guys quick and have him join the others to let him know she’s serious. She dug right in to is sweaty socks and like clockwork, and with Jim watching intently, with his own fate on his mind, Ron burst into loud, full throated laughter. He was no stronger than any of the others. “HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA JESUS THIS IS AWFUL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH”

Jim let out a “Fuck…” as he watched Ron cave quite easily. The massive guy was the only one not being tickled out of his mind, yet. He had 3 girls come up to him. They were beautiful. The one said, I heard you play in the NFL? What position?” Jim was intrigued. “I’m an offensive lineman. You like football?” She smiled. “i sure do. I’m a cheerleader for the L.A. Rams. You know, we’ve had full NFL teams in this very room. We had the Rams in last month.” She said, tweaking his nipples. “I always find that the offensive lineman are the most ticklish. Is that true with you too?” Jim trying to maintain toughness said “No fucking way. And no way the Rams were in here. You’re lying through your teeth.” She popped off the enormous left shoe and said “It’s true. Their coach too. He’s a ticklish one, but he loved it when we lined up the entire offensive line and made them scream. I was the one leading that, as i LOVE the big guys.” She took of the second shoe. His feet were size 15 and he was wiggling his toes like crazy as the fresh air him them. “oh boy, very smelly.” She said as she scrunched her nose. “Girls, lets take this big guy down.” She didn’t waste any time taking off his socks. Jim took one final look around the room at the 6 laughing men. “I can do this” he said as one stripper on each foot and another at his armpits dug in. Just like every single one of his friends, Jim cracked right away. He let out the deepest laughter in the room HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OK I ADMIT I”M TICKLISH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH GOD DAMN NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH The stripper at his armpits made moves into his stomach, and his thighs. She knew what she was doing and was happy to see she was rewarded for her work. Jim was tickled for less than a minute before he developed a hard on. “oh baby, i knew this one would love being tickled. Check it out girls, he’s already hard!” The strippers laughed as Jim could do nothing but throw his head back and laugh with them.

The room was electric. All 7 friends were looking at each other being tickled all over, and could do nothing to stop laughing. Mike looked at Dave and Kevin. “HAHAHAHA YOU GOT US INTO THIS HAHAHHAHAH YOU BASTARDS HAHAHHAHA. Kevin and Dave couldn’t believe what was happening. This wasn’t part of their plan. They were caught in the ticklish web of the strippers and nothing could stop them. Eventually, one by one, all of the guys had their socks stripped off. Some girls made the guy smell his own socks, Brenda made Dave and Kevin smell Mike’s socks. Jim, Leo and Brad were all hard by this point. But then things settled down as Brenda went to the door of the secluded room.

It appears our other guests have arrived. 2 more chairs moved into the circle, awaiting two new guys. Kevin looked at Dave. “OH FUCK. Wait no, please don’t let them in here. We can’t let them see us like this. Stop them!!!” he screamed in a panic. Brenda looked over. “It’s too late baby, just embrace it.” As she snickered. Mike said to them, “what are you guys talking about?” just then the door opened and two more guys were wheeled in fast asleep. It was Mike’s dad Eric and his fiancé’s dad Joe. The two older guys were stopped into the chairs while they were still sleeping. Eric was positioned next to Mike and Joe next to Leo. Dad next to their son. The two new guys slowly woke up. Eric started freaking out first, followed by Joe. “What the the fuck is going on here? Release me at once! Mike, Kevin, Dave what is this shit?” “Yea,” said Joe. “I knew this was supposed to be crazy, but what the fuck happened here. You guys look like you ran a marathon.” Brenda walked to the center, and said “Hello Eric and Joe. Your sons and their friends have been experiencing our best and most popular package here at Sensations. But I don’t like to explain it, i like to show you. Girls, let’s get back to work….” Joe and Eric looked around confused. The 7 younger guys all started to complain and beg for mercy. But then Brenda counted down from 3 and when she said “GO” none of these big tough men could resist from falling right back into a fit of laughter. Their feet were wiggling like crazy as fingers slid all over the smooth ticklish bottoms.

The two dads looked around in pure shock. There’s no way this could actually be happening. Eric looked over at his son. Mike was being tickled by two girls, one on each foot. Eric thought to himself that his son should be much stronger than this. He was an NFL tight end for christ sakes?! Then he saw big Jim in terrible shape too. He was broken out of his train of thought when two new girls came up to the shirtless dad and said. “You’re the father of the groom?” he nodded. “You mean this ticklish guy right here?” He looked over and nodded again. “Ok so then you get to choose…who should we start with. You or Joe?” Joe perked up. He was the owner of his own construction company. He was a blue collar guy, but he didn’t know how he would react to this. Eric looked at Joe, then over at the entire crowd of men in ticklish agony and said “Tickle him.”

Within seconds two girls near Joe had his shoes and socks off. “Any last words?” The one girl said. “I can take it!” Joe yelled out. They dug in to his 66 year old feet and just like that, a guy who had prided himself on being an authority figure, a strong business leader, was lost in the ticklish crowd. It turns out, he couldn’t take it. He too fell victim to his ultra ticklish feet. A bit more calloused than the rest of this athletic young bucks, Joe had no answer other than laughter when the scratched his foot bottoms. Eric was in shock. He knew he was fucked. The same girl approached him again. “Well, looks like you’re the last one old man. Where are you most ticklish?” Eric noticed that through his laughter, his son Mike was looking over. “I’m not ticklish” the 65 year old said. The stripper smiled very wide. “That’s exactly what i wanted to hear.” He was looking around quickly, eyes darting across the room. It was made up of a multiple football players, football coaches, a doctor, a construction worker/CEO, a new college grad….tough men all over the place. All of them screaming in ticklish laughter from the girls tickling their feet. How is this possible? he thought. Jim, the biggest guy he’s ever met, was in the process of begging a girl to tickle his armpits instead of his super ticklish feet. Brad, a very calm guy, had tears in his eyes as he laughed, while a raging boner bounced up and down. No one could resist. And now Eric would be the final touch to this room. They removed his loafers, he made the mistake of not wearing socks. They were drenched in sweat. They started slow, and boy was Eric ticklish as he flinched multiple times, smiling already. “FIGHT IT DAD HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA DON”T GIVE IN LIKE US HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Mike yelled out. “Aww how cute! But i think it’s like father like son.” said the stripper. With that she dove into his feet.

Brenda looked around. She did a slow spin to take it all in, she wanted to see the entire circle. Every single one of these guys was in hysterical laughter. Newly added Eric didn’t stand a chance either. He joined right in line with the rest of the group. Jane came up to Brenda. “Every time, it’s incredible. Every single one we get can’t resist. It’s my biggest turn on, i swear. These guys are essentially my slaves.” Brenda laughed. “I know. The bigger the group the better. I love when the room is so loud with laughter. I think it’s time to show them Sensations isn’t ALLL ticklish sensations.” At this point Brad, Jim and Leo had their hard ons exposed for all to see. The girls and pulled their pants down and the cocks were flopping in the wind. The girls wanted all of the guys hard. All of the beautiful girls went into all out mode. They started lathering up the feet of the guy in front of them with baby oil. They also started using hairbrushes on their feet. The volume in the room went up an octave at that point. Getting brought down yet ANOTHER peg. The worst part of all of this for these guys was that they were showing their weakness in front of their friends, and now, family. But, the fact that all someone had to do was look around and see that everyone else in the room was ticklish on their feet too made it a bit better.

Brenda wanted to make sure they were all as embarrassed as possible. “Hey look everyone, these three seem like they LOVE being tickled! They have raging boners!” Leo, Brad and Jim couldn’t believe that she was calling attention to it. The other guys started ripping on them. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I CAN”T BELIEVE IT HAHAHAHAHAH MAKE THEM SAY IT!!!” yelled Mike. The girls thought that was a great idea. The girl working over Jim said “I’ll stop if you tell me you love it!” Jim had zero self control left. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHA I”M HARD BECAUSE I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA.” Brad and Leo heard this and also thought they would get relief if they admitted it too. They followed suit, screaming to the whole room that tickling turned them on. “Though as much,” said the girl “Let’s tickle these 3 til they cum girls” “HAHAHHAHAHAHA OH MY GODD HAHAHAHAHAH HELPPPPPP” yelled Jim.

The tickling stopped for the other 6 for a brief second as one stripper took control of the room. All remaining guys had their pants pulled down. I want to get all of you guys hard, while tickling. I want the rest of you to tell me something that turns you on. I’ll start with an easy one. I’d say about 1/3 of the guys that come in here love feet. Who here loves feet? Come on boys, just admit it. Don’t worry that your friends will find out you have a foot fetish, just let us know now, or we’ll have to find out on our own” None of the exhausted guys came out and said anything. In the meantime, Ron was finally able to get some sanity back. He was fixated on the two guys on either side of him getting dominated. Jim and Brad were still laughing their asses off. Only one girl for each of them and they brushing their feet with the hairbrush. Ron then realized that he felt a tingle. “no,” he thought to himself. “It can’t be…” He looked away, but in doing so landed on Leo, who was pleading with his stripper to stop tickling his feet. She was getting him to say all sorts of funny things and he couldn’t resist abiding by her rules. Ron’s dick grew more and more, and eventually he had himself a full on boner. He hoped no one would notice but it was impossible. One stripper walked over and said “We have another winner! Looks like he likes WATCHING his friends get tickled. Wow, that’s great. You’re the football coach right? Imagine having a whole team in here. You’d love it!” “No i wouldn’t!!!” Ron yelled, embarrassed by this revelation. His friends were in shock that he was turned on by this. Brenda had an idea. “That can actually be arranged.” She moved him so that he could still see his friends very well, but also moved a flat screen higher up in front of him. “We record every session, for our own purposes. I think this one may like to see the video from earlier this year when the whole Rams team was getting tickled.” And with that, the video started rolling right in front of him. He video panned all around the room as he noticed famous players unable to resist the laughter, even the Rams coach was there getting his socked feet worked over, then eventually his bare feet. Ron’s dick couldn’t lie. He loved it. They started tickling him again while allowing him to watch everything in front of him. “Admit it!!” the stripper said. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OK I LOVE SEEING PEOPLE TICKLED HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Ron was on the verge of cumming, just like the other 3.

Missy, the stripper who was on the mission to find the foot fiends in the room had a group of girls on her team. With the 5 guys left, the all pulled up a chair and slid off their high heels. Each guy, Mike, Kevin, Dave, Eric and Joe and at least one, in some cases two women start to put their freshly aired out nylon feet in their face. Missy was narrating the scene. “Oh boy…i know someone in this room must love this. Admit it now, because you know we’ll all see it. You know you can’t resist. Just like the tickling. Look at these sweaty nylon feet. Black nylons, white nylons, blue nylons. Look right in front of you. So sweaty, a little smelly….and i know for a fact that every foot your looking at is ticklish. Think of the revenge you could get if you had your hands. They’ve all been in these chairs, a screaming mess like you guys. Look at those wiggling toes!” The guys watched in front of them as the girls moved the feet all around their faces. In their mouth, in their nose. Eventually, there were some positive results. The groom to be was unable to keep hiding it any further, as his dick sprung into action. “Uh ohhhhhh Mikey likes it!!” said Missy. The other guys looked over to see it was true. Kevin was also experience a similar fate. He made eye contact with the girl in front of him who saw his cock start to twitch. She smiled and move her feet all up down his face, down his chest, and touched his cock. It instantly popped up. “We have another one!” yelled Missy. Then, the last one in the room with a foot fetish was revealed. “WOW i can’t believe we have THREE guys out of five. That’s great. And once again, its a Like Father Like Son situation!!!” It was true. Eric’s dick was now stick straight up in the air from having this former cheerleader’s sexy feet in his face. Just like that, the three guys with foot fetishes were tickled again by a different girl. Their mouths went wide open with laughter and they had feet shoved right in. Their tongues licked all over the soles of the stripper in front of them.

“Now that your dicks have betrayed you, just admit it guys!” HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHHAH I LOVE FEET HAHAHAH MY FIANCE DOMINATES ME WITH HER FEET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Mike yelled. Joe found it hard to believe his daughter dominated this guy with her feet. For some reason he instantly thought about how he knew that his daughter’s feet were super ticklish. He found himself wanting to see both of them tickled together. Then he snapped out of it. “What the fuck is this place doing to me?” he thought. Meanwhile the other two were screaming to the world that they loved feet. “HHAHAHHAHAHAH I”M SORRY MIKE IHAHAHAHHA I MUST HAVE PASSED HAHAHAHAH MY LOVE OF FEET TO YOU HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR MOTHER’S FEET ARE SO SEXY HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Kevin was no better. HAHAHAHHAHAHA TAKE THE NYLONS OFF HAHAHAHAH GIVE ME BARE FEET HAHAHHAHAH YES YES HAHAHAHHAAH I LOVE IT HAHAHAHHAA. His girl was now allowing him to slobber all of her bare feet.

Missy approached Joe and Dave. The last two guys who haven’t gotten hard. Tell us something that install turns you on like these pathetic slaves, or we’ll tickle it out of you both.” Joe tried to step up as an alpha male, “Slaves? We’re no slaves of yours!” Missy laughed. Look around you. All of these guys will do anything we say. We are owning you all right now. Looks like you don’t want to play nice, so we’ll just have to tickle it out of you.” Dave jumped in. “Wait wait, ok, i’ll admit something that turns me on. Just don’t tickle me.” I like when girls play with my asshole. Tickle it, lick it…all of it. OK??? There!” Missy laughed. Perfect, my little slave.” She shot glance at Joe. Dave’s girl removed her feet from his face. She opened up a trap down on the chair that Dave had no idea was there. She started lightly tickling his ass, and his asshole. Almost on cue, Dave’s dick came to life. “Oh my, he really does like it!” his stripper said. “Great,” Missy said. “Now bury this guy!” A second girl jumped down to his feet and went back to work. Dave joined the rest of his friends screaming with laughter once again, but this time joining them with rock hard boners as well. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAH YES I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAH KEEP GOING HAHAHHHAHAH.

Joe watched all of this go down, watched Missy approach his feet. Ran her fingers all over one foot sending him back into the crowd of laughing men. But with the other foot she started licking and sucking on his toes. Joe may not have known he liked this, but he sure did find out right there. His dick twitched, then, started to pop up. Missy kept going, then other girls started tweaking his nipples really hitting this guy hard. His dick was like a flag pole at this point. The girls had conquered ever guy in the room. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH JESUS CHRIST HAHAHAHHA OK OK HAHAHAHHAH I LOVE THIS HAHAHA KEEP SUCKING MY TOES HAHAHAHAH. Missy popped her head up while tickling. “And are you my slave?” HAHAHHAHA YES I”M YOUR SLAVE HAHAHHAH ANYTHING YOU WANT HAHAHA “And are all of these men my slaves??!! She said to the room over all of the laughter. There was a chorus of men screaming that they were HHAHAHAHAH YES WE ARE HAHAHAHA WE”RE YOUR SLAVES HAHAHHAHAA. After all nine men confirmed, she nodded to all of the girls in the room. “Great, now slaves, you’re now allowed to cum.” On cue, the girls started manipulating their hard cocks and within seconds the guys were cumming all over the place. Some were laughing and hard while sucking on feet and toes….some were laughing and hard while getting their toes sucked….some were laughing and hard while getting their assholes tickled….some were laughing and hard from watching others being tickled, and some were just laughing and hard from being tickled. None of the guys could last. Just like that, they were spent. The guys panted, caught their breath and looked at each other in a total state of ecstasy and shock. Then, the girls snuck up behind all of them and stuck them with the knock out drug.

The next morning they all woke up in their hotel suite. Slowly but surely the all woke up, realizing what happened last night wasn’t a dream. All of them were made out to be the play things of the girls at Sensations. But each one of them realized that deep down, they actually liked it. Kevin turned over to see Mike awake. “Dude that was crazy. I had no idea it was going to go like that.” Mike looked at him. “i know man…i can’t believe how ticklish we were. I also can’t believe i yelled out that i love feet in front of my family and friends.” Joe jumped in, “Don’t worry about it. Does my daughter know how ticklish your feet are?” They all laughed as Mike just nodded. Kevin looked around the room and said “Well boys, it was a crazy night. But just to let you know, I’m popping the question next month. We have a new bachelor party to plan, and i think i want to go to Vegas…”

Last edited:
Incredibly HOT! You should write more in this vein. Multiple F's doing Multiple M's- delicious! LOVE! Thank you for sharing this. Do you have a your own Tumblr site? Or some place else?

Thanks so much. Scottirish, I agree. I wish we had more stories, pics or videos of multiple people being tickled st once! I love that scenario. I don’t have a tumblr page, I’m really just a lurker sho posts stories from time to time. Thanks again

Oh. Man. I’m so happy to see another story from you. Please keep it going. I love that you include multiple M’s as the ticklees! Kinda hoping you continue the Fanily Weakness story too! Probably my favorite story out there!

Thanks so much. Scottirish, I agree. I wish we had more stories, pics or videos of multiple people being tickled st once! I love that scenario. I don’t have a tumblr page, I’m really just a lurker sho posts stories from time to time. Thanks again

For someone who is a "lurker" you have written some fine HOT F/m stuff. Like this one and "Broke College Students." Love how the girls get so excited (orgamic?) when tickling the guys, first with the guys socks on, then barefoot! They really seem to savor the whole F/m tickling dominance experience! And the guys watch their friends and get off, too!

Had to bump this one up to the top, man your F/m stories are awesome! Please give us another one soon :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back