• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/M Sequel, All Over Tickling

medikation65

TMF Master
Jack arrived back at Alicia's house after practice. He hadn't forgotten about how she tied him up, tickled him mercilessly while riding him. In fact, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Alicia's roommate was arriving today from being out of town on business. Jack had never met her before. He remembered how Alicia mentioned she would get her to play along if only she had been in the house.

He walked in and showered. He dressed and went downstairs to find Alicia and her roommate Lisa sitting at the kitchen table. Lisa was a tall brunette. A slim woman in her forties. She had just arrived home, and her suitcase was sitting beside the table as she sipped some ice water. She wore a knee length beige skirt and a blue blouse. She was sitting with one leg over the other, and Jack couldn't help but notice her big slender feet in her black stockings.

"You must be Jack." She said with a smile and extended her hand to him. He shook her hand politely and smiled back.
"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Lisa." He glanced down at her long red fingernails.
"I've heard all about you from Alicia."
"Oh, none of it's true!" He said joking.
Lisa looked at Alicia; "Well I hope it's true." The two women smiled at each other.
"So what are we going to do tonight?" Alicia asked Jack. Alicia was wearing a longer green dress with some tan nylons.
"Oh, I don't have any plans." He said.
"Oh, good. So it's now 5:30. We've got hours to kill." Alicia said while looking at Lisa.

It was obvious they had discussed Alicia's previous experience with Jack. He got the feeling that Lisa now wanted to do something similar. He did love it. But he was so ticklish that he wasn't sure he could handle four sets of female fingernails over his ticklish spots. He knew they would find and exploit his most sensitive areas, and they could get several spots at the same time. He was nervous at the thought of one of those women tickling his ribs, while the other tickled his feet, or his lower stomach and underarms at the same time. Granted, he also knew it would mean some wonderful orgasms. It was a difficult thought to reconcile.

"So Jack, Alicia tells me you have a wonderful body. Would you remove your shirt?" Lisa asked brazenly.
Jack looked at both women, and asked; "What's in it for me?" The two girls giggled at each other. "We'll show you, come with me." Alicia said and led him into her own bedroom. It was a large king bed. At the head there was a padded head board, but it was only about 12 inches wide and didn't extend the length of the entire bed. The bed also wasn't up against the wall which he thought odd.

"Let me help you with your clothes Jack." Alicia said as she lifted his shirt. Then Lisa started undoing his pants. Soon he was naked, and being led to lie on the bed, which he did. "Arms up." Lisa said while walking to the head of the bed. Jack was reluctant.
"Why?" He asked.
"It's more fun if you can't use your hands. Arms up."
"I don't know if I want to be unable to use my hands." He nervously said.
Alicia sat on the bed beside him and moved her face close to his. "I promise, it will be worth it for you." And she winked. So he raised his arms and Lisa tied his forearms together behind that small padded head board. Then she fed the rope under the bed, and tied each ankle around bed posts so his feet were actually tied to his hands. If he pulled his feet, his arms got tighter. If he tried to put his arms down, his feet got tighter.

"Now then, what were you telling me Alicia?" Lisa said with a grin.
"Well Jack and I had a great time yesterday."
"And what did you do to Jack?" She asked as she went back to the head of the bed. Alicia stayed at the foot of the bed.
"I rode him."
"Didn't you mention he was quite ticklish?" Lisa asked and raised her hands to Jack's forehead.
"Yes, and he bucks like crazy if you tickle his ticklish spots."
"And what are his ticklish spots?" Lisa asked.
"Ribs, underarms, stomach, feet, pretty much everywhere. Right jack?" She asked.
"How about here?" Lisa started lightly tickling his ears and neck with her nails. Jack couldn't help squirming his head to and fro and laughing through his teeth as people do when their neck gets tickled.
Lisa was grinning down at him as she tickled. Then he felt Alicia's long nails on the tops of both of his feet. He tried pulling away, but it only made his arms move further back. It was a cruel way of tying someone up for tickling.

Jack then could no longer hold it in and he started laughing. A few seconds into his laughing, Lisa then moved both hands a few inches over and started tickling his underarms. And Alicia started tickling the bottoms of his feet. Jack went ballistic. His laughter heightened and he was trying to squirm. This was worse then the way he had imagined it. His feet and underarms both being tickled at the same time by two women with long fingernails. Lisa reveled in his laughter. She used all ten nails to explore both underarms and his ribs. Looking down at him she was teasing him saying; "Oh this is a good spot. How about those ribs? Hmm, maybe back to under the arms."

Alicia noticed his erection growing. "See Lisa? I told you." She left his feet to climb onto the bed. She glided her fingers around his erection but also tickled him below his belly button. "Hmm, maybe I'll let you cum Jack. Would you like that? Do you want to cum?"

Lisa stopped tickling so he could answer. "Yes....please yes...!" He said smiling and panting.
"I don't know," Lisa said. "Not until I get to tickle your feet Jack. She slowly walked down to the foot of the bed. He was trying to get free as she walked, knowing how ticklish her fingers were. He was unable to free himself and Lisa started tickling his left foot with both hands. Top, bottom, around the ankles, all over. "You see this is where I'm really ticklish, so I know how to do it really good!" She said.
"Oh good idea!" Alicia said, and she left his cock to use the same technique on the other foot. Twenty long nails tickling every inch of his ankles and down. These women were wonderful ticklers.

After a minute or so they stopped. Jack was catching his breath from laughing so hard. "Alright Jack, here we go." Lisa said and she started to rub his erection with one hand, and tickle his ribs with the other. Alicia moved to the head of the bed and tickled his around his neck, and moving to his underarms on and off. He ejaculated with a vengeance. Both girls then gave him a full body tickling for a few minutes afterwards knowing he'd be even more ticklish. "Oh thank you!" He was saying panting.

"Let's do it all over again." Lisa said to Alicia. "Good idea!" She responded. And with that they proceeded to tickle him all over until he was hard, then get him off.

They did this 4 more times, taking turns getting him off. Jack was exhausted. They untied him and he sat up.
"So when can I tie one of you girls up?"

Lisa said; "Do you promise not to tickle my feet?"
"Nope!" Jack said.

The End.....for now.

Great story! Well written and makes me want to take his place. Please continue with the next chapter.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back