• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your First Tickle Mistress (F/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Imagine you being born in SoCal wanting to model, but the lack of jobs in America causes you decide to go overseas and find some work. You manage to find a Korean Entertainment Agency willing to hire you. You go on a few Korean shows and found a bit of success.

In fact, now that you’re famous in Asia, that many Korean Entertainment fans in America are now fans of you now. In fact, you got the attention of a billionaire’s daughter, who is into girls. She messages you, wanting to meet with you. You comply with her request.

You fly back to America, meeting her. She tells you she owns a club exclusively for females only. She offers payment for a tickle session and to be a member. Her club offers secrecy, so no one will find out about this. You’re definitely intrigued. How bad can tickling be? Besides, you were told not to open up your sexuality as it may cost you jobs here.

The first floor of the club was like a hotel lobby with a bar. A few young ladies were tied up and blindfolded. Some were being tickled, some being touched. Others were socializing or flirting with each other. The vibe in the room was really sexual.

But that’s not where the tickle session was going to happen. She signals for some japanese ladies in maid uniforms to follow. To the back end of the room was a stairway that lead up. It was guarded by 2 ladies in masks and a tux.

The second floor was a hallway with rooms to the sides and the back. A red carpet covered the floor. She leads you to the back end of the room where she puts her fingerprints on the door pad.

She opens the door that lead to a very dark room. Filled with red and purple furniture, you can easily tell it’s a room of a dominatrix.

In the middle of the room was a massage table. Before you got on it, she tells you to strip everything. You do as you command. You feel the eyes of everyone. It’s embarrassing, but arousing at the same time.

“Lay on your back.” She commanded.

You do as you told. The Japanese ladies surround you. Putting a blindfold on you and cuffing your wrists and ankles. Nervousness takes over your body as you start breathing heavier and quicker. You feel your chin tugged.

“Relax.”

You take one deep breath as her commanding voice sends a wave of arousal throughout your body. But before you can exhale, you feel fingertips tickling your armpits.

“PUHAHAHAHAHA!” You laugh from the surprise attack. You feel more and more fingers on your body as your sides and feet are also tickled.

“AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!” You laugh even louder. Your body reactivity tries to get away from the fingers.

You hear one of the ladies say something in Japanese while the rest laughed. Then she said something that felt like she was taunting you. You become even more embarrassed as the verbal teasing humiliated you. Despite this, somewhere in your subconsciousness, you wanted more. In fact, that thought began was fighting it’s way into your awareness.

Yes, you were able to gather your thoughts. You’re being tickled, naked, by a bunch of ladies. They were laughing at you. Teasing you. And SHE was watching. You can move, but you can’t escape. And…and…

“MOREHORHORHOR!” You begged. You kept begging and begging, hoping that you sounded more desperate with each plead. You kept arching your back, hoping for your pussy to be touched.

But instead, you yelp in pain as your pussy is slapped instead.

“DON’T make demands.” She growls.

You manage to apologize in between laughter. Your body is overwhelmed with a mix of emotions that you start tearing up. You enjoyed this, but also hated it. You enjoyed being super ticklish, but wish you were able to endure it. You wished you wouldn’t beg this easily. But you love being dominated.

“STOP!” She commands.

She takes off your blindfold and looks at you. You look back at her but close your eyes when she leans in and kisses you. She then massages your breast before your body asked for it, almost as she knew that’s what your body wanted a few seconds later. You moan just a bit before yelping as she gives your sides a quick squeeze.

“Did I tell you to moan?” She asks angrily.

“N-no.” You reply with a sad face.

“You’re my fucking bitch, so you do as I say. Got it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” She says rubbing your cheeks with the palm of her hands. You respond by moving your cheek around her palm enjoying the comfort.

“By the way.” She says. “These ladies are just the warm up…For me.”

Your eyes widen in shock.

“Scared?”

You hesitate for half a second before shaking your head.

“Horny.” You mouth

She chokes you.

“What’s that?” She asks raising an eyebrow.

“Horny.”

She laughs.

“Let’s see if you say that when I’m done.” She looks at the watch on her hand. “Cause we have Alllllllllll night.”

She shows you her long, sharp fingernails. She moves her fingernails closer to your armpits as you bit your lip and smile a bit in anticipation.

———————————————————————————————————–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up the next morning. You blink a few times as you try to gather your thoughts. You became fully aware as you notice you were on top of her.

“Good morning, beautiful.”

You reply by kissing her.

“How was it?” She asks

“Exciting and fun. But it was even more terrible.”

She giggles. Then pulls out 2 handcuffs and points behind you. You turn and look and noticed that her ankles were already tied to the ends of the bed. You look back at her in confusion…then you realized something and smiled with your mouth hanging open.

“Was it bad enough that you want revenge?” She asks teasingly.

You bit your lip, smiling and nodding. She hands you the handcuffs. You lift her arms up and handcuffing each wrists. You rip open her pajama shirt. She scowls.

“You fucking bitch. Those costed me $1000!”

You grinned evilly as you move yourself closer to her upper body.

“Yeah, well. What are you going to do about it?”

“Let me go and I’ll show you.”

You dig into her armpits as she screeches with laughter. She tries to move her armpits away but you easily stay on it. You stop tickling her and squeeze her mouth into an “O” shape. You turn her face left and right.

“I’m the mistress now, right?”

You release her face so she can reply.

“In your dreams, bitch. I-”

You squeeze her sides before she can reply.

“FUCK YOU!” She manages to say while laughing.

“Say it! Say that I’m the mistress!”

You tickle all over her body, hoping she would submit. But all you get is laughter and curses. Tickling her and watching her reactions turns you on, but your hand begins getting tired after about an hour of tickling.

You decide to give up and unlock the handcuffs. When you take off the last one, she takes over you as she pins your wrists and sits on top of you.

“I’m…sorry?” You say. You expect to get tickled as punishment. But you receive a kiss instead.

““Thank you”, is what you should be saying.” She moves her hands to your lower back. Then wraps her arms around you and kisses you again. She smiles at you, stroking your hair.

“Not bad. With a little more experience and training, you can be a decent tickler. But you would never be a great dom. So stick to being a subby, okay?”

You nod as you bury your head into her chest. Happy that you found a new kink, and someone to rely on.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back