• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach tickling scam (true story)

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
In the early 1990s, I used to go to the beach to look for girls so I could play a tickling trick on them. I usually went during the week, to avoid crowds. I would wander the beach with my camera pretending to be taking pictures for a newspaper photo contest. I would look for groups of two or more girls, college-age & older, preferably with no one nearby - you never know if boyfriends are on the next blanket. And they had to be on blanket or towel, as opposed to beach chairs - you will see why in a moment.

Beyond that, I had to be patient and find at least one girl looking for a lot of attention. After all, to get a tan, a girl only has to travel as far as her back yard. If she's going to travel to a public
beach, she wants people to see her! Now, some of these girls won't look back at you - they know you see them, and that's all they want. I sought the sunbather who would look me in the eye: the girls who wanted A LOT of attention were the ones I wanted to scam!

So if the young ladies did not look back at me, I kept moving. When one returned eye contact, I would strike up a conversation. Then I'd tell the girls, "I'm taking pictures for the Woodbridge News-Tribune summer photo contest. Would you like to pose?"

Sure enough, the little exhibitionists agreed. I would have them do a couple of normal poses to warm them up. Then came my real purpose:

"Newspaper editors like funny or unusual poses," I would tell the bikini-clad girls. "I mean, anyone can sit and smile. Want to try something different?"

Now, at this point, I lost a few subjects! Smarter, less anxious-to-please girls would get suspicious, so I would thank them and stroll off.

But the real exhibitionists, hoping to be seen in the newspaper, went along with my game. I would have them pose where one or more girls would hold another's bare feet. After a couple of pictures I
would say, "Tickle her feet." (That's why I needed the girls to be on towels or blankets and not chairs - lying alongside one another was more conducive to tickling.)

Of course, a few times the session ended if the would-be tickler refused to tickle her friend, or the would-be victim wasn't ticklish. But, over the course of a couple of summers, I walked away with some
pretty good tickling pictures of cute, bikini-clad girls tickling one another. Sometimes just one girl got tickled. Other times, I had girls taking turns!

(On a sad side note, due to unfortunate circumstances, I no longer have these pictures or the negatives. It is one of the biggest regrets of my life.)

Anyway, two particular sets of bathing beauties are my fondest memories of the beach tickling scam.

1. NATALIE & TANYA

As I strolled along the sand, an olive-skinned, petite gal named Tanya looked at me looking over her and her friend Natalie and Natalie's cousin Heidi. Talking to them, I found myself drawn to Natalie, a fair-skinned dirty blonde who seemed the most sensuous. Natalie was sitting between Tanya and Heidi - perfect, I thought, as I wanted her to get tickled. When they volunteered to pose, however, Natalie told Tanya to sit in the middle, saying Tanya's darker skin would look better between the fair complexions of her and her cousin Heidi. Not wishing to argue, I proceeded.

After the obligatory warm-up shots, I gave them my line about funny poses. I told Tanya to lie on her stomach. Then I told Heidi and hot Natalie to each hold one of Tanya's feet and pretend they were going
to bite a foot like a sandwich, saying "Pretend you didn’t have enough money for lunch so you're going to eat her feet instead."

They all laughed, doing the pose while I took the picture. Next thing I knew, Heidi tickled Tanya's foot! Tanya shook a little in ticklish reaction and Heidi looked at me, laughing, proud of her little
self.

This was working out well.

"Great idea," I said. "Heidi, Natalie, grab an ankle with one hand. Now tickle Tanya's feet with the other hand!" Heidi and Natalie gleefully consented, tickling Tanya long enough for two or three excellent tickling pictures. Natalie really got into it. I wish I still had the picture - that little sweetheart Natalie had a tickler's heart, running her fingers on her friend's ticklish sole, and evil grin on her face!

Tanya sat up, not leaving herself vulnerable to more feet tickles. I should have had the wits to have Natalie and Heidi tickle Tanya's torso and turn it into a real gang-tickle. Instead I tried to get
Natalie to go in the middle, saying, "So how about you?" Natalie smiled, shaking her head no. I reached for her foot to tickle her but she pulled away too fast.

2. TERRI & SANDY

I arrived at Bradley Beach, New Jersey around 10:00 one weekday morning. That was early for a non-weekend, but I wasn't patrolling the beach more than a minute when I came across two college roommates, Terri and Sandy. They had just set up their beach blanket and were still wearing their cover-up sweatshirt tops as they got settled.

I walked close enough to them to see if they would want attention, but not so close it was obvious. When they watched me glancing towards them, I knew I had a couple of live ones - two little exhibitionists who need an attention fix.

I said hello and asked Terri and Sandy about themselves. I told them, "I'm taking pictures for the Woodbridge News Tribune summer photo contest. They print one winner every week. Any chance I could take a few pictures of you two?"

Terri and Sandy eagerly volunteered. This looked good, hee-hee.

Noting that the girls were still wearing their sweatshirt cover-ups, I said the beach pictures will look better if the subjects are wearing just their swimsuits. I will never forget how quickly and enthusiastically Terri and Sandy stripped off those shirts!

Terri was the cuter of the two, though Sandy wasn't bad. Both girls had short, athletic builds that their bikinis flattered. Terri was a brunette with a round, trusting face; her black bikini hugged her curvy figure; she looked maybe ten pounds overweight but her youth let her get away with it, as she had no cellulite and no pot belly. Sandy had a tight, muscular body that looked good, but her face, while not ugly, was at best, plain. But both girls had what matters most: they looked their best and were pleasant, two things more people -female AND male - should try.

After the obligatory warm-up pictures, I gave them my line about newspaper editors liking "funny or different poses."

Sensing Terri was the dominant friend, I figured it would be easier to tell her to tickle Sandy than vice versa. So I had Terri lie on her stomach and told Sandy to sit alongside.

"Terri, wrap your left arm around Sandy's ankles," I told her pretty brunette. Act like you want to make sure she doesn't run away." The girls laughed and I shot one or two poses. Then came the moment of truth.

"Know what would be a fun picture?" I asked. "Terri, tickle Sandy's feet."

Terri smiled as she consented, holding Sandy firmly by the ankles with her left arm and tickling her feet with her right hand. Terri's tickles were slow and consistent, causing Sandy to pull away but not break free. Sandy was perfect - ticklish but submissive enough not to fight off her tickler. Sandy threw her head back and forth in laughter as Terri, laughing at her friend's ticklishness, ran her fingertips across those bare ticklish soles. Clicking away, I wondered how long Sandy would sit there and let Terri tickle her. I should have let it go on longer but was anxious to see if Terri would be ticklish, too.

So after five or six photos, I said, "Terri, keep Sandy where you've got her. But Sandy, lean back and wrap your arm around Terri's ankles. Now tickle each other's feet!"

The heat of the moment propelled the action as the girls, giddy from the tickling that had already happened, took my orders. Terri was indeed ticklish as Sandy started tickling her feet while Terri, still
holding Sandy, tickled Sandy's feet. I was glad no one was around to see me taking advantage of these gullible, eager-to-please bathing beauties (I don't like audiences, not one for the limelight). Nonetheless, I felt like the king of the male tickling community, orchestrating this one-on-one tickle fight between two attractive girlfriends who, just minutes ago, had no idea what was about to happen.

While the pictures are gone, I will never forget the sight of these two young hot bikini-clad girls lying side by side, holding each other's ankles as they tickled each other's bare feet. I got several more good shots of the action when Terri, the lovely brunette, no longer could take it.

Next thing I knew, Terri let go of Sandy. But Sandy, still caught up in the fun of tickling her friend, was busy with Terri's soles. Sandy had won this tickle fight!

"Get her good, Sandy," I said as Sandy tickled Terri despite Terri's lack of retaliation. "After all, she started it."

As Sandy got in some final tickles on Terri's feet, the reaction died. Now Terri looked upset.

The tickling had gone too far! Any tickler out there knows what I mean. Some people are willing victims, others not willing for long. Sandy may have been the former, but Terri definitely was the latter.

As I chatted with Sandy, Terri lied there quietly, as if she could start crying! I think Terri sensed I had just scammed them
but she could not figure out why. Sandy had not yet noticed that the tickle fight rattled her friend.

Finally, Terri asked me, "What newspaper did you say you were from?" She was trying to get a handle on why I had Sandy and her do this.

I explained again that it was a Woodbridge News-Tribune contest. I was just an amateur photographer trying to get a picture in the paper. All the while, Sandy was still smiling at me, pleased about all the high jinks that had gone down.

I excused myself and went looking for more girls. As I walked off, Terri was motionless, as if she were a victim of a crime, a crime she did not understand. While Sandy swallowed my story without question and enjoyed the tickle fight, Terri knew they had been had!

Some time later I came back to the part of the beach where I'd met Terri and Sandy. They were still on their blankets. Terri was still quiet, and so now was Sandy, who also looked unhappy. Terri must have made Sandy realize I took advantage of their naiveté.

Against my better judgment, I approached them again. Terri was on her stomach facing away from me. Sandy was seated and saw me coming. As I made eye contact with Sandy, I gave her the "shh" index finger-to-lips motion as I tickled Terri's feet.

"Are these feet still ticklish?" I asked.

Terri did not move and said nothing. Sandy, just a little while ago willing to do anything for me short of posing topless, coldly said, "Don’t touch her feet."

I forget what I said in response. Now sure I had worn out my welcome, I moved on!

Realizing lightning would not strike twice on the same beach in the same day, a short while later I decided to leave. Opening my car, I saw Terri and Sandy on their beach blanket. Sandy saw me and motioned to Terri, as if to say, "Look, it's the monster again!"

Not wanting to see what they might do, I got in my car and left.

I've wondered how Terri and Sandy resolved what happened that quiet summer morning. Had the tickle fight spoiled their day at the beach? Did they later laugh about it? Tell their friends? Report me to the police? ("Officer, a man wearing a New York Mets cap made us tickle each other while he took pictures.")

What would happen when boyfriends tried to tickle Terri and Sandy? Would it trigger a psychological reaction, reminding them of this strange day at the beach? Are Terri and Sandy still friends today?

Terri and Sandy knew they were victims - but of what, they were not sure.

I'll tell you what: a tickle enthusiast!

Last edited:
you're a little chauvinist aren't you? what do u mean women come to the beach only to be seen? maybe they just like the beach, just like you? maybe she doesn't have a backyard cause she lives in an appartment? it's pretty stupid to assume every woman comes to the beach "to be seen". many people like the beach, and they go there cause they enjoy it, not cause they "wanna be seen",and it's not different for women!!

Ticklee_F/F, please remember the Golden Rule

Ticklee_F/F, in some instances you may be right. Perhaps a public beach is the only choice certain people have to sunbathe. But more than a few girls at the beach are there to be seen. Shapely women wear revealing clothes at the mall and in bars for the same reason.

By the way, Ticklee_F/F, the tone of your comments was harsh. For instance:

"you're a little chauvinist aren't you?"

and:

"it's pretty stupid to assume every woman comes to the beach 'to be seen'."

Ticklee_F/F, I copied and pasted MTP Jeff's recent warning about getting nasty:

"The Golden Rule (posting requirements)

"The Golden Rule

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

"This doesn't mean that people can't disagree with other people, but it does mean that everyone who wishes to post here is required to go out of their way to make sure that they are being constructive and positive. We are a forum, a place for discussing ideas, and anything that doesn't contribute to the business of doing that is unproductive and unwelcome. Just because we have freedom of speech in the United States, doesn't mean that anyone can say anything they want while the Senate is in session.

"The TMF requires a similar level of decorum from its users, and we are always in session. Intelligent disagreement and debate are encouraged and welcome. Simple negativity is not. For example, if you don't like a story, saying why is encouraged and welcome. Saying that it's 'lame' is not.

"And to get this out of the way in advance, yes there is censorship on the TMF. Posts that do not abide by the Golden Rule, in the opinion of the administrative staff of the TMF, will be removed and people who frequently make such posts will risk having their posting privelages revoked."

:confused:

Last edited:
Very interesting post, EM.

Even if you deceived them, I don't see much wrong with taking someone's picture for your private use as long as they give their permission. After all, they gave you permission to have the picture publicized. I would have a problem if they thought it was for you alone, and then you publisized it.

I enjoyed reading this post until I got to the part where the girl was upset. I find hurting people a complete turn-off. Personally, I'd have given them the undeveloped film.

Interesting observation, Sole Seeker

Sole Seeker, even though I didn't say so in my post, I felt bad that the tickle fight upset poor Terri. I did not think to offer her the film; if Terri or Sandy had asked me, I guess I would have given it to her.

But :devil: what fun it was at the time.

look, I don't wanna fight, I log in here to enjoy and have fun.
I don't think that saying that your opinions are chauvinists if that's what I think is harsh or impolite. I think it's legitimate.
for me, those opinions and views are much more offending than the word "chauvinist". and once again, you say for certain "people" a public beach is the only choice, but only "girls" are there to be seen. why not say "people" again instead of "girls"?
what about men who sunbathe at the beach? do they go there only to be seen as well? if they are, why referring only to women? and if they're not, how is that logical? maybe it's a bit of wishful thinking for u.

Man, you must need a dolly to carry around those gonads!!!!

Regards,

TK

I have to say that this is one of the most excellent threads I've read for a long time.

Thanks, finally

Thanks, SexyGamesDesign, Tickle King and FM Fantasy. I had first posted this true story several months ago and got zero positive responses. It pleases me to see the recent replies from guys who appreciated the fruits of my labor.

Those were fun times. How I wish I still had the pictures & negatives.:mad:

I wonder if I will ever run into any of those girls. Would they remember me? I know I will never forget them!

Dear Em Es,

This IS a very entertaining thread and your stunts with the beach girls were bold and sexy. What you have to understand is that not only did you do a great job of describing the tickling stunts, but you also did a great job of portraying the hurt and anger of the second set of girls, Terri and Sandy. You really made their feelings of being taken advantage of vivid and understandable. So much so--and with such a matter of fact attitude on your part--that some of us ticklers end up with mixed or guilty feelings when reading about this. Your relentless honesty about Terri's quiet but deep sadness makes it hard to just "kick back and enjoy". Do you follow me?

I'm actually curious what you thought our reaction to that part of the story would be and why you included it.

Thank you for your contribution,

dig dug dog

Great question, DDD

Dig Dug Dog, that's a great question. I didn't intend to appear as if I were gloating over Terri's and Sandy's hurt and confusion. :confused: I told it as it happened; I've pulled that stunt many times and they were the only two who reacted that way.

But then, out of all the girls I set up, Terri and Sandy also tickled each other the most. The intense tickling upset Terri, and then Sandy felt bad about it when she realized her friend's feelings.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back