• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story

critterlord

TMF Master
Well, I have finally worked my way out of my little writing slump, and have created a new story, Laughter Training, which directly follows the Furry Friend Series. But, before the story, I have a few announcements on my writing.

1. I have created a new format for which I will be writing. Instead of creating long huge stories which take me awhile to finish and make me so exhausted that I can’t continue making them for awhile, I will be doing short little sections, like chapters in a book. This will mean I will be able to make stories a little faster than I usually have. I hope you all will forgive me for the shortness of the stories I will be putting out for awhile.

2. I am looking for any comments that you have on my work. Great comments cause me to work harder and longer for all of you. If you don’t want to read great stories, then just don’t say a word.

3. Due to the heavy ratio of the number of people I know read my work, and the number of people who are members of my group, I have decided to try a little experiment. I am going to post my story in my Group, and Only in my group (heavy apologies to U. N. Owen and the TMF). I’ll now see how many people are willing to join my group to see my stories. I know this creates a little more work for people, but this must be done. I give you all my humble apologies.

So, just head off to my group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LordofCritters/, or if you are already here, please enjoy my story, and let me know EXACTLY what you think of it.

Thanks.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back