• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Photo Shoot, Part I (M/F, nonconsensual, sexually oriented)

talllaugher

The recommendation came from a friend: talented photographer, creative, fun, pays well, bondage images…….exhausting. She was provided with his email, but her friend had signed a disclosure that she couldn’t reveal details from the shoot. A bit odd.

Email from the photographer: confirmation of ‘pays well’, 6 hours required, various bondage positions, must be flexible, open-minded……….and have stamina.

Can you tell me more? Her response. My friend indicated I’d be exhausted, you indicated I needed stamina, what else should I expect?

He said the popularity of his photographs were due to the genuine expressions the models displayed, something put at risk by too much information ahead of time, setting too many expectations. You, he said, will not feel pain aside from the mild discomfort of the ropes, and will leave with no marks aside from mild redness from said ropes. There is an adult nature to the shoots.

What do you mean an adult nature to the shoots? Penetration?

No no, not unless you ask for it.

Odd response. Her friend, however, swore by the experience.

Day of. Signed disclosure (?) and (?) commitment to 6 hours of work. Don’t need to sign anything for that, you’re paying me damn well. Starting with a shibari hogtie. Which of my outfits should I wear? None, naked. Momentarily taken aback, but not surprised. Her body was such that she was often asked to shoot nude: 27 yo, 5’7” (170 cm), tight, fit (thanks to Maga Krav), 36 C.

Lying on her stomach, her arms are secured first, palms together in prayer position behind her back. He asked for flexible, he got it. Legs tightly flexed at knees, lower legs secured to upper legs, ankles up to elbows, and two leather straps around upper thighs secured to the board she’s on. Hogtied and attached to a board, completely immobile. Arousing, surprisingly not uncomfortable as one might expect.

He sets the camera up on a tripod, timer set, ‘click’ ‘click’ every 5 seconds or so as he quietly walks behind her holding a stiff feather. She hears him pull up a chair behind her, between her legs, but can’t turn to look back.

Oops (!!), he says. Seems to have forgotten something. Shuffling in a drawer, approaching from behind, a request to hold my head up, open my mouth, small red ball gag popped in. I didn’t know what color it was, it happened so quickly, but when I eventually had my wits about me days later and could look at the images, there it was. Takes a seat behind again.

WHAT THE…..!!! Ah, fuck, wait……words shooting through my brain, but unable to talk. The lightest tickle, clearly the tip of the God damn feather, on my puckered asshole. SHIT, what the…….(!!)……..WAIT, WAIT……….i expect it to stop, but it doesn’t, just keeps teasing. Totally fucking maddening, I’m beside myself, don’t know what to do, can’t move an inch, can’t say a thing, have never felt anything like this before. Sensation stops after……I don’t know how long. And then it’s there, there on my clit, that same feather. Still maddening, but fuck, FUCK, it’s getting swollen, holy hell!

I don’t understand (click, click, click)………bondage photo shoot, what did he say in his email again, what did I agree to, FUCK my clit is aching……..DAMMIT, NOOOOOO……….back to my asshole………the feather dances back and forth between my asshole and clit driving me absolutely fucking bonkers but turning me on.

Finally it fucking stops. He casually walks around and turns the timer off as if this was just a normal shoot. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING NORMAL SHOOT! She’s completely unsure, however, what to do. Does she look angry? Does she scream through the gag? Is she even pissed?

He probably senses all this and she’s startled into focus by him leaning down towards her, “hey, hey, Maureen, you there? You ok?” She just stares at him, can’t even nod yes or no. You’ll love the photos that come out of this, I can already tell they’re going to be great.

He straights up and walks to the back of the room and wheels some large wooden structure behind her. Again, she can’t really see. He releases her lower legs, but leaves the upper thighs strapped to the board, and adds straps just above the knees so her upper legs are securely strapped down and still spread. He bends her lower legs up at the knees at a right ankle……..and pop, bang, click………..WTF (?!?!)………..what the hell is that thing!??. Her ankles are suddenly secure and immobile in what feels like wooden stocks, except her soles are pointing towards the ceiling.

You’ve got GORGEOUS feet, he says, I may want a few images of those at the end of the day. This she knows, no news to her, foot model plenty of times in the past, narrow, very feminine, long toes, perfect pedi. WAIT, WAAAIIIIT, OH SHIT……almost worse than the asshole…….what the hell is he doing (!!)……….tying each one of the toes down with string, but she’s super ticklish between her toes and it’s driving her nuts. Fuck!! Finally, all ten strapped down, immobile, she’s sweating a bit.

He walks back around to turn the timer on. Hey, Maureen, this might be a little tough, I know, but photos will be great, really. Click, click, click. A part of her knows, but she doesn’t want to believe it. He feels both of his large hands rubbing……….oil?........on her soles, then there’s a break. Then it starts. She feels a single solitary finger in the dead center of each sole start to lightly scratch. Her mind is racing, she can’t believe what’s happening, again tries to think back to what her friend told her, precisely what she agreed to, but the sensations are taking over. She doesn’t even realize she’s starting to sputter through the gag.

Her insanely “gorgeous” feet are also insanely sensitive. One finger on each moves to five, and starts to lightly explore every aspect of her soles, the base of her toes, in between………she can’t think straight, she’s going nuts, and the only thing she can move, her head, is thrashing from side to side, hair flying, sputtering around the ball gag. It goes on and on and on…….

It stops. It takes her several minutes to recover her senses. Nothing seems to be happening, as she realizes how angry she is. She didn’t sign up for this shit! This guy didn’t tell her anything about being tickled or stimulated, and her friend certainly didn’t! She tries to look back over her shoulder……….it’s time to have a fucking discussion with this dude……..and then she feels it again, the tip of the feather on her asshole. It doesn’t tickle like the nails on her feet, but……..if she had her wits about her……..she wouldn’t be able to explain it. It DOES tickle, but it’s different, but still driving her bat shit crazy. She’s angry, she’s hypersensitive, she can’t think straight, she’s turned on………but she’s mostly angry. Then he moves to her clit. He feels him this time use his fingers to spread her lips and really goes to work on her little button with the tip of the feather………and he doesn’t stop……….doesn’t stop until she is seconds from orgasm. And then, he does.

He walks around to check the camera, not even looking back at her. He’s a big guy, she asked when she entered, 6’6”. She can see he now (did he before?) has a bulge in his pants, a bulge that looks sizeable and certainly proportional to his height. Maureen. Maureen. She realizes he’s saying her name. So far so good, these are going to turn out great! I could give you a short break if you think you need it. I can’t fully untie you as the shibari takes way too long to get just right, so not sure what you’d do other than lie there. She’s staring at the bulge, totally confused, turned on by her swollen clit, unsure how she got in this situation, anger still popping in and out of her consciousness. He notices the stare. You’re not thinking you want to do something with THIS as a break, are you? She (thinks) she slowly moves her head back and forth in a ‘no’ motion, but at this point isn’t even sure. He finally says, no, don’t need a break? Great, let’s get some more shots, we’ve ALMOST finished an hour so only a bit more than 5 more to go!

Only 5 more to go. Suddenly she’s horrified. He starts to walk back again and she starts frantically making noise through the gag to get his attention. Just do it, she thinks, anything for a fucking break. She nods her head and motions with her eyes towards his bulge. Maureen, he says, are you saying you want to take a break and suck my cock? Bastard!! He’s set this up brilliantly, he’s gotten me to ASK to suck his cock……..he knew this was coming from the start, I know it!! She nods her head yes, vigorously. Anything is better than the tickling. He unbuttons and unzips his jeans and pulls it out; bigger than she even thought. And beautiful. She’s suddenly focusing on that swollen clit again.

This should be fun, he says, and in one motion he releases the red ball gag and replaces it in her mouth with his big cock, holding her head up by her hair. Katerina (the ‘friend’) sucked me for over an hour, he says, she had the same idea as you…….no wonder your friends……she must have really needed a break. Part of her brain registers, not OUR idea you devious fuck, but anything’s better……..her soles, her asshole, her clit………anything’s better, so she keeps sucking like she means it. She doesn’t know how long it’s been, but she knows her jaw is tiring out, her clit is swollen, her pussy is wet, she’s dying to get fucked, and she’s dead afraid of what’s going to happen if she stops……but fuck, her jaw can’t take anymore.

She tries to break for just a second and BAM, the ball gag is back in, WAIT, not what she wanted, she wanted to talk to him first, tell him she’s happy to pose but can’t take any more of the tickling and stimulation. Before she even finishes the thought his nails are raking up and down her soles again and once again she’s hysterical, losing her shit. Is he even taking photos?!?!

This continues until she’s completely and utterly exhausted. She’s not sure if she passes out………..she does vaguely remember feeling manipulated……..but when she finally can focus, she’s on her back on the board, arms stretched straight above her head and strapped down at the wrists and just above the elbows. Gag still in place, surprise. Strap across the chest and waist, and her legs in the air, spread, and behind her…………leather straps on the ankles are tied by rope to something far over her head, she can’t see what, but to the point where her hips are oh-so-slightly lifted off the ground and her pussy and ass are completely exposed.

She sees him place the camera tripod just over her head, straddling her upper arms, with the lens pointing straight down at her face. Maureen, you’d doing GREAT, this is really awesome. I want to get some shots with the camera shooting right down at your face………and try and get some really wild expressions. I thought I might use the tip of the feather on your asshole again, as you seemed to really like that.

LIKE THAT?!?! Is he fucking kidding? She shakes her head violently ‘NO’! Oh, he says, do you want to try something different? If you’d prefer, I can lick your pussy a bit, might be less intense. FUCKER!! He’s doing it again, he’s forcing me to ask! Do you want me to do that instead?? She SOOOOOO doesn’t want to give in to this, but imagines that feather on her puckered hole again and before she’s even conscious of it she’s nodding her head YES!

Ok, great! Camera timer on. He gets down on his knees, bends forward and slowly begins circling his tongue around her clit, occasional deep dives into her pussy. Her head is spinning, her anger dissipating against her best efforts to not let it as she gets increasingly turned on. Lost in the sensation, it’s that much more evident when it stops. By the time she opens her eyes, there he is right above her, kneeling now at her head with his arms down her sides but not obstructing the camera shot straight down to her face. For the first time she senses some sadistic pleasure in his voice when he whispers in her ear, “sorry I couldn’t let you finish, Maureen, but I thought we’d get back to some fun. Just think, only four and a half hours to go.” She wants to scream, but he dives in and starts working her upper body from the sides of her abdomen all the way up to her underarms, squeezing down low, and gently running all ten nails up her ribs and pits. Once again, she’s beside herself, a fucking mess. This time she does pass out.

When she wakes up she’s seated in a reclining position on a leather table, with extensions for each arm and each leg. She’s strapped in at the ankles, knees, waist, elbows, wrists, and neck. The NECK! The room, it’s different, ceiling and walls all padded, she can’t even tell where the door is. She really can’t move. He’s sitting in from of her on a chair, just staring, with a shit-eating grin on his face. In one hand he’s holding a Hitachi vibrator, in the other a hair brush. He begins to speak, sounding very different this time……….

Ok, Maureen, let’s cut the crap. I AM a photographer, and my project is legit, but I got the shots I needed a long time ago. If you haven’t figured it out, you’re here to get tickle-tortured because I love tickle-torturing hot, helpless women. While you’re probably not surprised, you’re probably panicking a bit as yeah……….you passed out pretty quickly there………so still 4:15 to go. Katerina? Why didn’t she tell you, you’re wondering? Well, I’ve got great photos of her not only sucking my big cock, but doing a lot more filthy things than that………..and they’re ALL things she asked to do………..just like you will in the final four hours to keep from getting tickled out of your mind. So. Let’s continue. As ticklish as your feet are, the hairbrush will clearly drive you insane. If you choose the brush, I’ll work over each foot for 10 minutes. What comes after that is anyone’s guess. If you choose the Hitachi, I’ll work on your pussy for the next 20 minutes…………maybe I’ll let you come, maybe I won’t, and the only 5 minutes on each foot with the brush, promise. I’m going to take the gag out now and let you answer. Before I do that, please keep in mind, screaming, swearing at me, threatening me, etc, will do nothing but annoy me and POW, the gag goes back in and you’ve got 30 minutes of the brush on each foot. I suggest you play nice.

He takes the gag out. ‘Hitachi’ is her answer. He sits between her legs and starts vibrating her clit, backing off and pushing ahead with variable intensity to maximize her pleasure but keep her from cumming. She’s never felt anything like this, unable to move even her head because of the neck restraint. It’s fantastic. Until it stops. Her clit is so swollen it feels 5 times it’s actual size, she has to cum, but he’s putting down the vibrator and picking up the brush. In an instance he’s holding back the toes of her left foot taught and scraping her sole with the brush. She doesn’t even have time to beg for the vibrator before the uncontrolled laugher begins, cackling, begging for the tickling to stop

Great story! would love a part two, or maybe both her and her friend.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back