• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pit of Penance – slime/f all over

ElFewja

Verified
Pit of Penance – slime/f all over

The stairs crept ever downward, reviled by even the shadows that gorged themselves upon the slick, moss covered stones. On either side torches wept their private, yellow lights, sending shivering shadows down the translucent slime that drooped down the tumbling walls. Roots and vines choked the stones around us. The dance of light and darkness that skittered overtop of leafy appendages gave them the appearance of movement. Beneath, the chasm yawned and groaned with a disquiet yearning. Rubbing my left arm, my fingers trembled at the cankerous wonder that drew me further and further, calling for me to stay but a while longer.

She strode before me, her head held high, her golden curls bouncing against her shoulders. The strands threw back the hallowed light that dared try touching her, causing her to glow with an uneasy, resplendent brilliance. Though I stood behind her the image of her eyes burned within me, their pale blue shrouding a halcyon maple that seeped thin lines and flecks into the crystal pool. Her determined, stern gaze had looked through me, the resolve of her crimes unwavering. They were crimes, she had said, that from another point of view were justice. As my eyes lingered upon the walls, she sped ahead at a stoically hurried pace, her overly sized white shirt and course, brown pants billowing at the heinous touch of the torches.

Stepping forward, my boot slammed heavily against a stone that rose further than it should have. In the great darkness, the stairwell had ceased, twirling instead into a long hallway. A pale, green light bubbled at the end; our footsteps landed slowly as we approached, hampered by the green fog that roiled beneath us. Though time seemed to ooze around us and the stones that ushered us forward barely moved, the engulfing miasma sucked us from the short corridor and blasted us with its pallor before we knew it. Through the harrowing green fog small fires of jade lit the edges of the obsidian bridge that guided us to our destination. As we two crossed in near silence, the links of the chains that held her wrists clacked and clamored like a hissing snake threatening its would-be predator. Hunching forward, I sighed and shivered, the stale air burbling wetly against my skin. Lifting my nose, I peeked over the edge at the bubbling sludge that rippled unnaturally beneath us. The echoes of other maidens scratched at my back, and I shuddered at my prisoner's fate.

For a while I gazed upon those crackling black walls, the crags and rocks gripped tightly by the roots of the trees that drank deeply upon the holy waters of the lake. The distance between us grew, her black boots landing evenly along the smooth road that bore her to her destiny while I slinked behind. Stepping over top of a crevice, I shivered as an image of the last woman scratched against my eyes. There, she tripped, then pushed herself back, cowering and pleading with me before I drug her to her feet and forced her to march ahead towards her fate. The featherlight weight of her body as I pushed her forward chirped upon my fingers as I looked up. The vision withered away, and my golden prisoner turned, standing at the building's gate like a guard, her shoulders stretched out and her chin held high.

Shuffling ahead, I rubbed at the back of my neck, cursing her under my breath as I approached. The building ached up towards the clean streak of white far above the pit. Several, small clouds broke away from the still mass, forming their own identity just below that cottony crowd. A rumble drew my sight back down as my prisoner cleared her throat, impatience marring her lips. Turning on her heel, she thrust her shoulder into the gate, pushing it open while I skipped ahead. Just as I neared she shuffled into the darkness, the heavy metal door slamming back towards me.

With agile leaps I moseyed through the disappearing gap before the gateway clanked shut behind me. Huffing, I looked around at the too familiar, lightless room, the walls glistening with forbidden, stolen luminosity. Shadows whimpered and moaned upon the roots that clung to the walls while brave rays of light skittered about above the pit at the center of the room. There, the prisoner stood defiantly, shifting her hips as she stepped clear of her black boots. Her pale skin seemed to radiate against the ebon tiles, breathing life into them. All around us, quiet plops resounded as small puddles of the slime fell from above, oozing towards the center. Looking over her shoulder with lilted eyes, her eyelashes fluttered with whimsy as she let out a hushed, "Well?"

Stammering ahead, I quickly shuffled forward as she shook her hips, her borrowed brown pants falling to her ankles and dousing the glorious moonlight of her feet. Nodding several times, I grabbed the ends of her shirt and lifted it above her head, then tossed it onto the makeshift pile. As I kicked the clothes off to the side they let out a rumpled cry of defeated cloth. Inhaling deeply, I took the chains that wrapped around her wrists and lifted them well above her head. Reaching over the pit, I grabbed the slick, slime covered hook that hung there and latched it between several of the silver links that gleamed against her moon-colored skin. Through the gap in the floor I stared at the steaming, bubbling pit of garish green that shuffled about restlessly. Turning my head, I released the chilled metals and stepped back, flicking away the slime that oozed down my fingers.

Almost at once the slime crested over the metal links that slowly wrapped around her arms and torso. Looking up, an adamant light sparkled in her eyes as she watched the chains slowly glisten with her demise. Licking my lips, I reached forward and hefted her up and over the pit, leaving her to dangle precariously over the gaping quagmire that amassed far beneath and solely for her. The shores of that unsavory pond wrinkled into existence as the waters conspired at the middle of the lagoon, sending rings of ripples out with a swooshing gaalorp sound.

Fidgeting at my belt, I plucked a nimble string of silk that hooked through a small yet hefty ball of steel. Falling to my knees, I brushed against her boot, sending it screaming into the pit. The pool of sap seemed to waver, then latched up at it as it neared. It landed with a schlucking sound, as though it crashed into mud, before quickly disappearing beneath the waves that seemed to stick to one another. A glance up and I caught her looking down her sharp nose, a bead of sweat trickling around the edge of it. Shaking my head, I reached out and carefully plucked her feet from the air, their silken soles calling for me to stay for as long as I pleased. Biting my upper lip, I quickly lapped the silken thread around her big toes, binding them together into a beautiful bundle. Reaching beneath them, I extended the string as far as it would go then released the metal ball. At once her toes pointed downward, towards their destination.

For a moment I was blinded by the beauty of her magnificently shaped feet, their curves contorting into a wild crescent as they bent downwards in admiration. Her flesh glistened like the skin of an apple in the dawn while her wrinkles wrapped all over her soles like a field of grain in the wind. A sniffle called my attention, and I looked up to see that a globule of slime had landed upon her neck, slither down the back of it while she trickled out a warm, pleasant giggle.

Thin green beads streaked and spiraled down her arms, wrapping around her elbows so that her argent arms resembled divine, sickly candy canes. Gritting her teeth, her fingers stretched and shook as the slime stretched further down her arms. The droplet that had fallen upon her neck flit around for a moment before suddenly shooting down her spine. With a gasp, her arms shook. A great clank came from behind me and she dropped half an inch, her toes dangling just beneath the gaping maw.

For a while she hung limply, spinning in place while the ooze on her arms stood deathly still, looking over the cliffs of her elbows. Thrusting her chin down, she closed her eyes and grit her teeth while the lines of slime throbbed and the beadlets that rested at her elbows grew in size. Much like the first rain drop splattering against a dusty road, one of the several beads at her left arm suddenly ballooned, then grew courage and lapped down her bicep. She sucked air through her teeth as it wrapped around the outer edge of her armpit. Within a moment it whittled down her side in a great arc and she raised her nose, pressing her lips together and inhaling a noisy bout of air through her nostrils.

A quick jitter rummaged her hip as a thick globule of goo landed upon it. Almost immediately it spun forward, sparkling down the center of her thigh while the beadlets’ brethren slowly crawled down the woman's bulky biceps, leaving glistening trails upon her. Lifting her chin further, her head quaked and water formed at her ears while the slime nudged nearer to her armpit, the lines resembling incisors that seemed to bang their spears upon their shields, threatening an invasion.

A sudden foul wind rustled the dank air. It fumed through the room, foraging for some unseen specter. Before spiraling away, it brushed against the beadlets, offering them encouraging words and hastening their march. They hesitated around the rim of those swelling cavities for a moment before diving in all at once.

Thrusting her head forward, she shrieked with laughter. Her face grew a fiery red as she let out a mighty yowl that tore through the small chamber. Above her, the gears creaked, threatening to drop her another rung, yet in spite of their trickster nature she summoned a great bout of willpower, her arms remaining fatally still. Muscles in her neck struck out, though her elbows and knees shifted and tightened, belying her treasured weakness.

The lines sped down around her breasts and at once her eyes popped open, her jaw dropping. As she spun in the air, her gaze fell upon me, but her eyes carried a distant, hollow light as they looked through me. Without delay, the beadlets rumbled over her ribs and down her taut stomach, crashing towards her belly button at wide angles so that it looked as though a beast gnashed at her stomach with its fangs. Thrusting her head back, she grit her teeth and slammed her eyes shut while letting out a sobby, lilting, whimper.

She grew quiet, her nostrils flaring wildly as she drew in and exhaled great bouts of the hazy air. Out of the edge of my sight I saw a fleck of green bead up at her knee. The rogue droplet stalled for a moment, seemingly looking back at its comrades, before dashing down the front of the woman's legs, towards its prize. It arced around the bony ball at her ankle and hovered for a moment at the edge of her sole.

Tugging herself upwards, she raised her nose above her elbows. The gears clanked again, and she dropped another inch, her arches barely visible from my location. With a hazy "No," of a breath, her upper lip stretched outward, extending her cheeks into bulbous masses while barring her teeth. A tremor shook through her stomach, sending the mass of green streaking down the front of her like a waterfall. Her jaw slowly dropped as she let out a wheeze of a moan, her now thoroughly greased fingers slipping upon the chains that she so desperately bit into. They struggled, constantly groping at the slick, indifferent metal but continually slipping and sliding away.

The slime freely flowed down her arms, spreading down and laying claim to them like a waterfall of precious jade. Thrusting her chin into her chest, the petty thief chattered out a whimsical array of chuckles while the rogue substance sanctioned her flesh. Her arms trembled as she fought with herself to remain motionless while the cries of the city oozed down her sides, eclipsing her flesh with endless waves of ticklish agony. Relinquishing to the demands of her body, her left shoulder shook up and out, then back in at perplexing intervals while she laid to rest an erratic flurry of soft, sniveling whimpers that eeked up and down the walls of the cell.

A squelch came from above and a small globule of the smile-inducing substance plummeted downwards, falling directly behind her, scraping at a few frayed strands of her hair. With a schlunk the material landed upon the backs of her heels. Her head shot up and she squealed out a snakelike hiss of a gasp. With wide eyes she thrust her head back into her elbows as she shoveled her teeth over her lower lip. Her toes flickered like the wings of a butterfly, fanning out from one another then back together several times. Finally, they abandoned each other, spreading far apart from one another, causing the quivering mass to hedge towards the cliff of her heels. At once her feet froze, the muscles of her calves tightly tugging at her skin. Piercing through the obsidian blocks of the walls, her eyes shuddered and trembled, gazing past this mortal world while the sludge slowly oozed towards her soles.

The rim of the slime gripped into the edge of her smoothed heel as though taunting her. Sniffing, she grit her teeth as the puddle shimmied a little more towards her sole. Seeing its opportunity, the rogue beadlet that had swept down her leg smirked and dashed down the top of her foot, scattering itself between her middle toes. Her eyes bulged momentarily and she flinched ever so slightly, clenching her toes together tightly. The shock of her movement murmured across her and scattered the large globule that consumed her heel over the edge. The quivering mass oozed down her sole while forerunners streamed ahead, leaving several trickling trails in their wake. Thrusting her head back again, she whinnied out an "Eeeehhehehe," of a giggle while the quivering mass shot down her sole, ramping down her arch and up the ball of her foot, coating it a brilliant, oozing emerald.

Slamming her eyes shut, she let her jaw drop as she howled out with laughter. She shook her head violently, bashing it against her elbows. Her eyes slowly peeled open, revealing an agonized and despondently distant look. As she flailed haphazardly, lines of the slimy sap speedily spiraled down her leg, seeping over top of her foot and pooling between her toes. With a crazed smile, she howled and cackled wildly as she melted into her true form. She sparkled like a diamond stolen from the night sky's most precious treasury as she let out a relentless rain of golden laughter.

Shaking her legs, she kicked her feet through the air as she dove downward several clinks, but the slime gripped tightly into her and instead took the opportunity to slurp forward and capture the bottoms of her toes. Extending her neck, she galloped out a gasp and screamed a wonderful song of her joys and suffering. Throwing her head about, she flayed her hips from side to side, plunging through the hole and towards the silently waiting abyss.

Hurrying forward, I thrust my head over top of the hole and watched as she punched her lips together, her eyes fastening shut as she ceased all movement. Her nostrils flared as she deeply inhaled and exhaled, but the smile slowly crept up her lips and into her cheeks. As though she was a leaking dam, she burst, her jaw flying free and expelling a glorious amount of laughter. Kicking her feet interpedently of one another as best she could in spite of her bound toes, she swung her head into her shoulders, sending her bobbing downward through the stale air.

As she fell towards the lagoon, it leapt up, grasping at the air above her toes. Looking down, she pressed her lips together and watched as the substance lapped up towards her, narrowly missing the tips of her nails. Pressing her chin into her sodden chest, she looked down at her body, watching as the slime eclipsed her rib cage. With a wide, maddened smile, she shook her head while chittering out a few scratch-like giggles. Staunchly rejecting her request, the slime oozed down her stomach, coating her torso into a resplendent peridot.

Wildly flaying her head in a figure eight, she let out a wicked, rippling "aieeeyaah!" Above, the gears choked and grinded, the metal wheel spinning a half circle then doubling back. The substance dripped between her toes and oozed long trails that hung above the pool below her while the sticky, thick waters rose up, slapping at the air several times but only just grazing her toes. A sudden shiver tore through her as the fangs of the slime bit down her backside, drenching it with its venomous touch. Her arms shook wildly while the gears above grumbled. With a sucking schluck, another drop whistled through the air, narrowly avoiding her as it flew past her but hailing the middle toe of her untouched foot with a small trail.

Extending her neck, she gasped wildly and plunged another rung lower. Greatly agitated by its failures, the puddle bent inward then leapt up, sucking upon her toes and claiming the balls of her feet. A fiery "Ayeahahaha!" rent her throat and she thrust her hips into a blazing whirlwind that shook up her body. With a small splash, her feet broke the surface of the dank waters, her cries growing immensely as her feet slowly sunk into the pool.

With wide eyes, she tore at the chains as she tried to pull herself upward. For a moment she succeeded, but the slime remained fastened to her and snapped her back, tugging her down up to her knees. The slime slowly suckled upon her as though she were a fine delicacy. It took its time while drawing her further and further into its domain, her screams of laughter growing more furious with each passing second as the two merged into one. The chain grew loose and thrashed about as a long minute passed, her body slowly sinking beyond sight. Tears of blissful joy smattered down her brilliantly red face as the slime rose up her body and around her shoulders before pulling her down suddenly so that the entirety of her neck stayed beneath the satiated waves. Nodding, I rustled back towards the wall and sat down, closing my eyes to the saturated smog of divine laughter that slowly spun this frivolous female from her former bandit self into a divine angel worthy of society. Bellowing out a sigh, I withdrew a small hourglass from within my pocket and set it against the black stones with a clack that melodized with her cries. Watching the individual grains of sand plink through the tiny opening, I drew in a cool breath of air and began my respite while she learned of herself and the universe.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back