• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish To Be True

budlight2004

I’m not a very good story teller or writer, but this is a story I came up with years ago and would like to share.:

TOO TICKLISH TO BE TRUE

Part 1

Tai and Alicia are returning home from shopping. Tai, a beautiful 5’9” blond with silky tan skin, was a picture of joy. She had just bought some new clothes and shoes at the mall that she planned to wear on she and her girlfriends vacation to Florida. Alicia, on the other hand, was quite upset that Tai had spent the money that could’ve been used on their vacation. The two had saved up for months and had just enough to get the best room the resort had to offer. Now they had downsize to just a regular room because of Tai’s fit at the mall for new clothes.

Upon arriving home, Tai went to the bedroom to try on her new clothes and Alicia collapsed on the coach. “I would really like to teach her a lesson about selfishness” Alicia thought to herself. And that’s when it hit her.

Alicia had a huge tickling fetish, especially when it came to Tai’s feet. She would playfully tickle her from time to time, during a foot massage or just lying around the house, but had never revealed her fetish to her partner. She had dreamed of restraining Tai and giving her the tickling of her life, but didn’t know how she would take such a revelation. But now she had a plan.

Alicia went back to the bedroom to find Tai in a white, flower print sun dress and a pair of white strap sandals admiring herself in the mirror. “What do you think?” Tai asked. “Very nice! Kinda glad I caved in now.” Alicia loved Tai’s feet in sandals and almost believed her statement about the caving in. “Really?” Tai asked coyly. “Of course. It’s just a room. We’ll still have a great vacation. Alicia said anxiously, But now you owe me one.” “I guess I do. This was a little expensive, but I wanted to look nice for you.” Alicia wanted payback now and eagerly continued with her plan. “Just play this game with me and we’re even steven.” “What kind of game?” Tai inquired. “You’ll see.”

Alicia went to her closet and retrieved a box of tickling paraphanalia she had stored away and had never shown Tai. “Here put this on.” Alicia said as she pulled a blindfold from the box. “Okay what are you doing?” Tai asked. “Just wait and you’ll see.” After putting on the blindfold, Alicia led her over to the bed. “Now lie down and put your hands out to your side.” Tai, wondering what she was doing, did so accordingly. Alicia took two lengths of rope with and arm cuff on each and put them on Tai. Before she could say anything, Alicia pulled the ropes through the back bed rail and quickly tied them pulling Tai’s hands above her head. “This is crazy. What are you doing?” Tai shreeked. “You are just going to love this.” Alicia said as she went back to the box. She had Tai postioned so that her feet could be propped up on the foot rail of the bed. Another two ropes with leg cuffs on them and Tai was securely fastened to the bed. She had her feet secured about 10 inches apart. She then took some smaller rope and tied her big toes together not pulling them closer together. Then another around each big toe that was pulled tightly between each bedpost. This gave Tai total immobility with her feet. “I think I might know this game.” Tai said. “You do? Alicia answered a little perplexed. What do you think it is?” “Let’s just wait until afterwards and I’ll tell you” Tai replied.

Alicia pulled up a small stool and at the foot of the bed with the box beside her. She couldn’t believe that it was so easy and now she was about to live out what she had dreamed for so long. Since the day they had met at work, she had wondered at just how ticklish Tai might be in this situation. Now it was time to find out. “I love you darling, but payback is a bitch.” “What are you talking about?” Tai asked a bit too happily. Alicia ran her long fingernail up Tai’s sole getting a light giggle. “I’ve always wanted to know how ticklish you were.” “Oh really.” Tai said with a smile. “Now I’m going to find out.”

Alicia, not wanting to hurry, couldn’t help herself and started lightly scratching Tai’s soles. Tai let out a burst of laughter. Her soles were incredibly ticklish and Alicia seemed to be very good at bringing this out. Up and down her soles she tickled as Tai screamed in laughter. “This will teach you to be so selfish.” Alicia said as she continued her assault on Tai’s feet. She pulled her toes back, tightening her soles, and scratched away. This seems to heighten Tai’s ticklishness even more. For 5 minutes she tickled Tai into almost tears. “Have you learned your lesson yet?” Alicia asked as she stopped. “I don’t know. Maybe.” Tai said with a huge smile. “You must like this torture” Alicia asked questionablly. Tai replied, “I hope you don’t think I’m insane, but I do.” “WHAT?” asked Alicia. “I know it’s going to sound strange but, I’ve been tickled a lot and I’ve always wanted to be taken my limit with it. No one has ever tried before.” Almost not believing what she had just heard, Alicia asked “Why?” “ Well, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be taken to the threshold of something to find out how strong I am. It just so happens that I’ve been tickled so much, I’ve wondered how far I could go with it. Only no one has ever taken me there.” Almost too excitably, Alicia asked, “Can I try?” Tai’s reply was almost too unbelievable for Alicia’s ears “I’m all yours. Torture me!”

To be continued....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back