• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janice and the Boys MMM/F

Tanthalas

Janice and the Boys

Janice was in her early forties, a kind and generous lady with a curvy figure and straight strawberry red hair. She had undergone a difficult divorce three years and ago and now had custody of her only son, Michael who was eighteen and getting ready to go to university.

It was a hot sunny day and Janice was sitting out in her rear back garden doing some sunbathing. Michael was away on a school trip, a last hurrah before going to university the following semester. Janice was normally very modest and was easily embarrassed but in the comfort of her own home, there she was in a bikini getting a few rays. She had a curvy figure, her boobs weren't large and had retained their shape well the rather skimpy bikini just managing to hold them in. As she glanced down at her panty line she cursed that she had let ‘that area’ get a little overgrown and she should really have shaved a little in the shower before heading outside (not that anyone would notice) she thought to herself.

Just then the doorbell rang. Janice was a little surprised as she wasn’t expecting anyone, she quickly through a shawl around her shoulders and raced through the house to answer it. She was even more surprised when she saw three of Michaels friends on the doorstep.

“Oh hi boys” she said “Michael isn’t here at the moment he’s away on a school trip”

The three boys were classmates of her son Ben, Tom and Alex. All three were a little bit surprised to see their best friends mom in a bikini, it was quite a sight. They were normal teenage boys, full of hormones and it didn’t take much to get those hormones flowing. As they glanced Janice up and down there was plenty to take in. The overflowing tits, held in by a skimpy bikini. The red hair slightly protruding from the bikini bottoms, the beautiful tiny feet with their toes painted red.

“Hi Mrs Finlay” Ben managed “we’ve called in to see Michael but you say he’s not here”

The other two continued to look Janice up and down, Janice was becoming redder and redder by their staring and shuffled her shawl to try to protect her modesty as best she could.

“No that’s right Ben, he’ll be back tomorrow if that’s any good” Janice said

“Ok we’ll call back again” said Tom and the boys turned on their heels.

Two conversations then happened.
In Janice's mind she was flattered by the attention, thinking thoughts like
“I know they were staring at me”
“They even seemed turned on by my saggy body” (she was harsh – it didn’t sag at all)
“I wonder which bit they liked the best?”

The second conversation was amongst the teenage boys as they walked down the street.
“She was a really hot MILF” Said Tom “what I wouldn’t give to see her out of that bikini”
“You’re right there” said Alex “She’s divorced and it wasn’t her fault, the husband cheated on her, bet she hasn’t had much attention in the last couple of years, I’d love to give her some”

Last to speak was Ben. Ben had a secret fetish of both tying up and tickling, clearly he’d had little experience of either but he’d seen a vision of loveliness and this was perhaps his chance.
“Why don’t we pay her another visit, a special visit” he finally said, “later on tonight, bring a couple of bottles get her tipsy and she if she’s up for a bit of, something”
“Aw come on Ben there is no way she would be” said Alex “ but I have to admit I’d be game to give it a try”

All three agreed – Alex was bringing the booze and unbeknownst to the others Ben was bringing a pair of furry handcuffs.

The day continued to be hot and temperatures didn’t drop much even as the sun started to go down. Janice didn’t see much point in changing as there wouldn’t be any more visitors so she had resolved to have tea and just relax watching some TV.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door (again) – nightmare she thought – who on earth could it be this time. The shawl was again thrown over she shoulders and she went to the door.

Deju vu – it was Michaels friends (hadn’t we done this before) she thought to herself as the three boys should in the porch.
“Hi Mrs Finlay” Ben said “Listen we thought we’d come round and apologise for earlier, we brought some chilled white wine and we won’t stay long”. All three confidently walked past Janice (who remained in a state of shock) and she simply closed the door, not knowing exactly what to say.

“Well boys it’s nice you thought of me but really there was no need” Janice finally said

“Nonsense Mrs Finlay” said Alex who was currently looking for a bottle opener. Drinks were poured and Janice (despite the unusual circumstances) found that the boys were actually quick good company. More drinks were poured and Janice disregarded the fact that she hadn’t eaten any tea yet and was becoming slightly tipsy.
Tom decided to push the matter on slightly as they’d be there for about an hour “Mrs Finlay, can I say what a lovely figure you have”

Janice (who was slightly blushing from the effect of the alcohol) just got a whole lot redder.

“Why thank you Tom, that’s very kind”
“Yeah” piped up Alex “you should definitely show it off more often”

At this Janice drew her shawl round herself more, blushing profusely. She was simply lost for words. Albeit she very flattered at this young attention.
Just then Janice let out a little ‘Eep’. Ben had accidently dropped his mobile phone onto the sofa and had stuck his hand down to get it. As he withdrew it he had inadvertently brushed along Janice’s exposed sides.

All the boys stopped for a moment as they realised that Janice was clearly very ticklish.

Ben smiled and said “Janice I never knew you were a ticklish little girl” and he prodded her sides a little more.
Janice nearly jumped out off the sofa promptly spilling the rest of the wine down her chest.

“Aw Janice” said Alex let me see if I can help get that wine off you as he started to wiggle his fingers into Janice’s other side.
It wasn’t long before Janice in a fit of laughter quickly tumbled to the floor. “Hey Tom” said Ben “find out if her feet are as ticklish as the rest of her”
Needless to say Tom didn’t need much encouragement. It was really an unfair wrestling match at the moment with the boys rolling about on the floor, inadvertently and advertently touching bits of Janice’s legs arms, tummy and even tits. Tom quickly grabbed one of Janice’s legs in an arm lock and surveyed the beautiful soft foot that faced him.

The petite structure, the red nail polish on the toes and soft feel of her leg which he had now immobilised. He started to stroke up and down the foot with his middle finger. Janice started to buckle and scream “Oh please Tom stop, stop that’s torture” she managed as she started to howl so loudly he boys wondered if the neighbours would hear.

In the meantime Ben and Alex had pinned her arms and were scribbling their fingers down inside her pits, this caused Janice to kind of pant as she struggled to nearly breath from the laughing. Her armpits where well shaven, unlike some other parts of her.

It was clear that his was becoming a sexual encounter for the lads, the all had erections by now that were nearly causing pain from being inside their trousers.
Tom was continuing to tickle Janice’s other foot now and Alex and Ben had moved onto her sides, poking and prodding as they went.
“Ahhhhh no” laughed the hapless MILF as she continued to be manhandled by these three teenage boys.

Alex and Ben couldn’t help but notice that Janice’s tits where struggling to be contained by her way too small bikini top and knew from glancing down between her legs that her bikini bottoms were having similar problems.

“You need to be careful Mrs Finlay” said Ben as she pulled the bikini string of her top “that you don’t lose that” he and Alex let go of Janice as she suddenly grabbed her top to keep it on. Tom now grabbed both legs so that she couldn’t actually get up. Janice wrapped her arms round her top and tits to protect her modesty, she would have been mortified if three teenage boys had witnessed her semi naked.

"You need to be CAREFUL Mrs Finlay not to drop those arms of yours, otherwise we'll all see you lovely titties" said Alex as he started to wiggle his fingers into Janice's soft sides.

"On no" cried Janice, suddenly aware of the predicament she was in. She had to swat those boys away but by doing so there was no doubt she would lose her top and they would get to see her tits. It was Hobson's choice as she continued to scream from the tickling and as much as it pained her modesty she tried to swat the hands away. Suddenly glimpses of lovely tits were appearing and Tom suddenly turned round to witness the humiliation of Mrs Finlay. Tits bounced this way and that with Janice using one arm to flail with and the other one across her boobs.
"Hahahaha" Janice continued to scream.

All the boys crowded round her poking and prodding as they went, exquisite snap shots of Janice's boobs continued. They were beautiful and quite pale clearly they hadn’t seen too much sunlight this year. Janice would never have sunbathed topless. They also bounced beautifully as the boys tickled her sides and she tried to fend them off.

"Ok enough teasing" said Ben as he whipped out the handcuffs he had brought earlier. Whilst this came as a surprise to the other boys it was even more of a surprise to Janice. What on earth did they have planned for her.

"Now boys" Janice managed as she picked up her bikini top "We've all had a little too much to drink I think it is time we called it a night"

Oh I don't think the night is over yet said Ben "Hold her down beside the sofa, hands above her head" The boys managed to wriggle Janice over to the sofa as she pleaded with them not to do this. Alex couldn't help himself and out loud (although he was actually thinking it) said "This is so fucking hot" The two other boys laughed as they put the handcuffs on Janice's hands and lifted the sofa leg and placed the handcuffs behind it, it was then dropped down again. Janice was helpless.

"Boys, what on earth do you think you are doing" Janice protested.

"Let's tie her legs up to" said Tom, clearly getting into the spirit of things "Tie them well apart, we can use her bikini top for one leg and Ben you get some stockings for the other"

It didn't take Ben long to return and they lifted to heavy chairs into place and started to tie Janice's legs wide part.
"Come on now boys, this has done quite far enough, just let me know, pleassseeee"

There she was a lady in her forties, topless, immobile and with her legs spread wide at about 60 degrees.
"In case you've haven't noticed this we're quite enjoying this Mrs Finlay" said Ben as he settled beside one of her feet "such lovely toes" As Ben started scrambling his fingers up and down them again. Janice exploded again into laughter.

Tom meanwhile was mesmerised by the tuffs of orange hair sticking out of Janice's bikini bottoms. He decided to tickle his way up the inside of her legs towards them. He paused - a cunning plan had come into his mind.
"Hey Ben - stop tickling her for a second" Ben complied although somewhat bemused.

"Janice if you can manage not to laugh as I wind my way all the way up your legs I'll let you keep you bikini bottoms on, but if you laugh I'll pull that knot out and we all know what happens then" said Tom.

Pure fear struck Janice like a steam train. Tom started to wind this way but the inner side of Janice’s legs with his hands, a light touch he thought would have maximum impact. Janice held it together well until he got past her knees and started the final piece of the journey. Her inner thighs were very ticklish and it wasn’t long before Toms spidery fingers elicited first a giggle and then a belly laugh.

“Aw Janice” said Ben “you’ve lost the bet and you were doing sooo well, you know what the penalty is, don’t you?”
“Come on boys, you’re not really going to do this are you, I’m a grown woman”
“and I’ve never seen what a grown woman looks like down here before” said Tom as he started to slowly pull the cord on Janice’s bikini knot.

“No Tom, please don’t” pleaded Janice but it was too no avail and the knot unravelled and then Tom slowly pulled the opposite one. It was a tantalising sight for the boys and he slowly removed the material to fully expose Janice’s womanhood to the air. It was clearly all the boys had hoped for. A mess of strawberry blonde hairs, already matted together with sweat due to the tickling. Not unkempt but not shaved either, the clear outline of her lips clearly visible given the fact her legs were currently splayed apart.

“So how do we finish this” asked Ben – it didn’t sound like a rhetorical question.

“Do you think a woman can have an orgasm whilst being tickled” said Tom

“Never thought of it” said Alex “but I’d be keen to give it a try, what’s you plan?”

“Simple really” replied Tom (he was clearly keen to get an up close and personal look at Janice’s womanhood). “I’ll kiss her down here, you tickle her everywhere else and whoever is doing the top half can play with her tits a bit, we’ll see if it’s possible”

“Is that ok with you Janice?”
“No please don’t, please just let me go” pleaded the helpless woman, immobilised for all to see.

Janice was petrified. To be honest after they had stripped her and witnessed her most personal assets she felt the indignity couldn’t have gotten any greater. But the chance that she would orgasm in front of these teenage boys was way beyond the pale.

As she was pondering if further pleading would have any effect she felt the Tom settling down between her legs and he then proceeded to slip a pillow under her ass. She then felt the boys breath on her pussy, then his tongue start to wander up and down her lips, occasionally settling on her clitoris. Her body started to involuntarily respond. Her mind started to process that a handsome boy have her year was very willingly giving oral sex and enjoying it; plus there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Alex meanwhile started tickling both armpits whilst he had settled his mouth over one of her tits and was kissing and nibbling her nipple. Janice could feel a sensation she had hadn’t felt for a while building inside her. All this whilst she started to giggle at Alex’s wandering hands under her armpits. In case she needed more distraction Ben had sat down at her mid riff and begun pointing and prodding her ribs to see if he could identify an overly ticklish one. Janice started to laugh out loud “Stop Ben, please stop I can’t take much more of his”

"hahhahahahaha" she screamed again as Alex stroked his finger down another armpit.
“We will stop when you come and not before” was Bens simple reply.

Even with his limited understanding of female anatomy he could tell this wasn’t going to take long, Janice had closed her eyes and her neck was flushed red.

“Ben video this on your I-phone, with some evidence we may be able to ‘persuade’ Mrs Finlay to drop round some night when one of our parents are away”
“No, please don’t Ben, Nooooo” Janice was distracted, her mind was in a different place but she realised that if this was recorded the boys could blackmail her”
The assault continued, Ben on her ribs, Alex under her arms. “No more, no moooore” Pleaded Janice and she became horse from laughing. Her body was wet and slippery from sweat, Bens hands could now glide from rib to rib.

As distracting as the tickling was there was no way she could prevent the inevitable in front of these boys.

“Oh no” she screamed “I’m going to……” Janice never finished that sentence. Instead her body went into spasm and she even managed to dislodge Alex from one of her nipples with a involuntary jerk of her body. With the limited movement in her legs she clamped them together temporarily trapping Tom between her legs much to the others amusement.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she screamed as a second wave him her. She continued to writhe around (albeit with very limited movement). Ben managed a great close up of her face as she opened her eyes, her brow dripping with sweat. Finally she screams subsided as the orgasm passed over her.
Janice had now unclamped herself from Tom and he had gone into the kitchen and found a knife to cut her free. She just lay there, naked, exhausted and the boys stared at the wonderful site that lay before them. Ben went and got a glass of water for Janice (he had stopped filming by this point).

“Here Janice, drink this, you’ll feel better”

“That looked like fun Janice, you certainly seemed to enjoy it” said Tom playfully.

Janice took the drink and sipped it.

"Now we may need you to call round to our houses sometimes, you know, for a work out. If you're good you'll get a reward. If you don't come, well this video could find it's way anywhere" The boys got up and left. Janice, lay there, stunned and exhausted. She now knew this was going to be a long summer, but not an entirely un-enjoyable one...

Attachments

• 3107098_11_o.jpg
    3107098_11_o.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 675
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back