• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flora tricked and tickled

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi all. This is based (in an extremely loose way) on a female friend I had in college talking about a date of hers. It's certainly been modified from reality, but I hope you enjoy the story. As always, I welcome positive and negative feedback.

Grolsch

The area around Flora’s kidney’s, her lower back, her “love handles’, bulged. Flora was not a fat person, but she was certainly voluptuous. She certainly had an exotic look: Flora’s father was Cuban and her mother was Indian. With her dark skin, short black hair and beautiful features (perhaps her face looked like a fuller Jessica Alba) she would have gotten plenty of attention. Her body, however, drew attention by itself. Though only 5’4”, her measurements were 34-26-38, but with GG—sized breasts. At 150 pounds, she presented a fascinating silhouette.

Now, she was face-down on a hotel bed wearing nothing but fairly tight boxer shorts.

When Nick scraped his fingers over her soft, fleshy “love handles” of her lower backw, Flora screamed. The lightest touch tickled her skin.

“No! No! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH HO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” She arched her back and tossed her head. Nick sat on her legs as he tormented her sensitive spots.

“AAIIEE! PLEASE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OOOHH! HA HA HA HA HA!”

How did she wind up like this? Smart, gorgeous, nobody would have thought she would have wound up like this…a marginal player in the adult entertainment industry, an exotic dancer and “big bust” model, now being tickle-tortured beyond control. Tickling, of all things. She feared ticking more than anything.

Nick dug his hands into her soft, fleshy sides. Her back arched with each spasmodic burst of laughter. Each time, her breasts squashed and expanded beneath her weight.

“OHH HOO HOO! NOT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Flora knew exactly how ticklish she was – deathly. Flora was only 19 years old and had only been “on the street” for a few months. She never imagined a “customer” would want to tickle her. Now, Nick’s fingers were digging into her slightly chubby sides, another spot that was dreadfully ticklish.

Flora grimaced as she laughed uncontrollably. Flora could not stop laughing once tickled. No matter how long she was tickled, she could never stop laughing and screaming.

“NAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH! HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

“Oh, poor Flora! Are you ticklish? Cootchie coo!”, Nick taunted. From Nick’s perspective, Flora had an incredible body. Sure, she was slightly large. But her face was gorgeous, just like the actress Ms. Alba. Then, she had such an incredible body, with enormous natural breasts, a wide rear and skin the color of caramel. It just happened that Flora was incredibly ticklish. And that Nick had a tickle fetish.

Nick tickled Flora underneath her arms. Flora drew her arms close out of reflex, but she was lying face-down on the bed. Her bulging breasts obstructed her arms from completely closing around Nick’s tickling fingers. Nick just wouldn’t give up, and Flora was practically helpless when tickled. Nick’s fingers dug into her armpits, occasionally swiping her full breasts in the process.

Flora cringed at her armpits being tickled. She didn’t enjoy smashing her titanic bosom into the bed, but that was nothing compared to the tickling. She shrieked and guffawed, occasionally managing to plead for mercy.

“STOP! STOP! HA HA HA HA HA HA! OHHH! NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Nick prodded her ribs like he was giving a clinical exam. Flora screamed with tortured laughter. She rocked left and right, her head raised and mouth formed into a perfect shape for her tickled howling. The ribs to either side of her bosom seemed quite tender.

“OOOH HOO HOOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA! STOP! PLEASE! HA HA HAHAAA….”

“Oh, Flora’s ticklish! Flora’s ticklish!” he shouted.

How many times had she heard that? Flora had always been tickled. A girl, a deathly ticklish girl, was always fair game. Her mother, her sisters, her father, her classmates and boyfriends always tickled her. But once she blossomed, or rather exploded, into a beautiful girl with breasts larger than cantaloupes, she got tickled almost every day. Her incredibly sensitive skin and jiggly body (both inherited from her mother – an older, very ticklish, busty lady) made her a prime target. Once anybody found out that Flora could be made into a quivering, bosomy mess with just a single finger-stroke, she was routinely tickled to death.

Nick tickled her “love handle” area and Flora’s well-shaped rear end. Flora jerked and jiggled in response.

“EEE! HEE HEE HEE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOOOOOO!”

Nick had never imagined his absolute fantasy could come true. A gorgeous girl, desperate for money, had accepted his offer back in the strip club to take $600 in exchange for a hour’s time. Frankly, he was mainly attracted to her youthful presence and her gigantic breasts. When he happened to place his hand near her left side, though, and Flora shrieked, he knew what he had to do.

Nick rolled the beautiful dancer, who happened to have a bit of a cocaine problem, over onto her back. He got a look at her face. Naturally a light brown, now it was reddish from laughter and streaked with tears. Her large, full and firm breasts flowed with her body. Ah, her belly. Flora had acceptable abdominal definition, but her middle was sexily defined between her wide hips and her heavy bosom. Nick plunges his hands into her belly, sometimes using a feathery stroke and sometimes squeezing.

“NOO! HA HA HA HA HA UUUUHHHH! OH HA! OH HA! EEEEEEE!”

Screaming and laughing interfered with Flora’s breathing. Flora was literally ticklish everywhere, but her belly and her feet were the worst. As Nick’s fingers burrowed into her fleshy, sensitive stomach, Flora whirled like a tornado. The well-proportioned beauty’s breasts flew madly as her body spasmed. Why wasn’t anybody coming to help her, she thought. She cackled and yelled for almost an hour, the worst hour of her life.

“YAA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOOOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Nick taunted her more. “Oh, now you’re dancing! Now you’re dancing! Tickle tickle tickle!”

“YOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Flora had run away from home. Encouraged by her looks she thought she could model or act. Her bodacious body didn’t turn Spielberg’s head, but she found she could make a living in the adult industry. She was an “exotic dancer”. Her body was plastered on “big breast” internet sites. She made enough money, at least enough to support her drug habit. Occasionally, when Flora would perform a lap dance, a customer would touch her belly causing her to bobble ticklishly. When a customer placed dollars into her belt, she would ripple with ticklish reactions. Ironically, one reason she left home was to escape the abusive tickling she often received from her mother. Now she was being tickled, perhaps, she thought, to death.

Nick used his thumbs to push into Flora’s giving sides, just below her rib cage. It was more than she could bear….or so she thought prior to her foot-tickling…

“OH GOD! STOP! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HAH AHHHHHH!”

Nick was fascinated with her jiggling, bouncy body. Flora was young and firm, incredibly pretty and busty. It was a wonder to him that she could wind up here, in a hotel room, accepting money for what she probably thought would be a sex act. If she hadn’t been so awfully ticklish, this never would have happened. Instead, Nick had tickled his helpless victim for almost thirty minutes. Nick knew most women have very ticklish feet. He only imagined how bad Flora’s feet were.

They were bad. Nick had Flora’s legs by a stranglehold. He didn’t notice earlier, but poor Flora had already lost control of her bladder. The transition from her waist to her feet took a few seconds.

“No more! Please don’t tickle me! Oh God! Not my feet! Please not my feet! Oh no oh no oh noooo! EEEEEEEEEEEE!”

As Nick scraped his fingers across Flora’s sensitive soles, she felt like electricity went through her entire body. She kicked and screamed, but she could not get free.

“EEEEE! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! AHHH!”

Nick talked while he tickled. “Oh my God, you’ve got very ticklish feet!”

“EEEH! HA AH AHAHAHAHAH! STOP! Uh-huh…uh-hooo…”

Flora couldn’t take any more. She lost the ability to laugh. Her lungs ached from screaming, her abdomen hurt from laughing, her breasts ached from flailing. Flora flashed back to all her bad tickling experiences. She remembered all the times her siblings tormented her feet. She remembered the boys at school tickling her sides. She remembered the girls from gym class, jealous of her overdeveloped breasts, tickling her belly for revenge. Flora wished she were not so terribly ticklish, but she could not help it. There were times Flora wished she was not so pretty, or was not so busty, just to avoid the attention. At least her breasts were not ticklish – she’d heard of topheavy women with that problem.

Finally, the hour ended. Nick left the room, and left Flora with an envelope containing her money. He doubled her offer, leaving her with $1200. He also left a business card. The tickling was awful, but Flora considered the money and thought she might call him sometime soon.

Probably yet another insanley late reply to one of your topics Grolsch but I'm squarley on the hunt for more of your fantastic work! :D

This one was brilliant, and even though it was semi-based on a true even I'd love to see more of the character Flora! Brilliant!:D

Have you thought about asking for an archive for your stories here at the TMF? I'm sure the management would agree your story's are archive worthy!:D

I would love to read more of your stories:D Please keep writing...

Give us more of Flora:veryhappy

Thanks for the interest! I'm working on several new stories, including one with Flora, but am having some writer's block. I'll get there, though! Thanks for the support.

From TickleMantis' recommendation of Grolsch's stories and this story in particular, to borrow a PrimeTime phrase, GREAT OOGLY MOOGLY!
I'm not usually drawn to big breasted women, but this is very hot and I love your descriptions, the playfulness, the backstory and imperfections mixed with eroticism.

Yum!

Grolsch was/is always one of my favorite writers. We haven't seen a new one from him in a long time, but his stuff is always worth revisiting.

I thought it was a great story. What people will do for money, lol. I do have a little bit of negative feedback, however. The story itself was great, but I feel that the description of Flora's body was very repetitive. Just about every paragraph emphasized her proportions, almost as if the reader might forget the initial detail. It was still a fun read, but Flora's body descriptions got old after awhile. Kind of like an "I get it" feeling. Still, nonetheless, great job.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back