• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Massage trap (FFF/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
A mysterious villain wants to use Poe's cum to evil, but the great superhero Peterton Poe doesn't want to allow it. But, when he goes to have a massage, he finds himself in a ticklish trouble.
Will he succeed to hold his cum? Or will he give up to ticklish torture? And what will happen when his colleagues of Space Agency come to massage centre? Will they rescue him... or will they want to have fun with Poe, too?
You will find answers reading my story. Hope you like it! Feel free to comment!

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: MASSAGE TRAP

One day, the superhero Peterton Poe received a strange message. It said: << Dear Peterton Poe, I want to warn you that I have an evil plan to conquer the world, and your cum is the special ingredient to realize it. So I want your cum, and I’ll have it. You can do anything you want, but you’ll not be able to stop me. A friend >>.
After reading the message, Peterton Poe was worried: he didn’t know who was this “friend” (obviously, not a true friend) and he didn’t know how he (or she) thought to obtain his cum. But he was sure about one thing: he didn’t let his cum was used for evil plans of conquering worlds. He was the great superhero Peterton Poe, and every part of him was good, even his cum.
To not letting any chance to his enemy to obtain his cum, Poe decided to not cum until he had discovered his mysterious enemy and he had stopped him (or her).

After two weeks of abstinence, Peterton Poe had problems, especially in his pants: his cock was always full of cum, and he was bigger than usual, and the bulge in his pants was so big that it looked like pants were going to burst. Over that, Poe was more nervous and he was making life more difficult to Clover, his loyal assistant.
Clover was doing her best to not explode with rage for the behaviour of Poe. She had read the message, and she was worried too. She accepted the decision of Poe to not cum, but she could not take it anymore. She was walking in their spaceship when she saw a card on the floor. It was another message: a special offer of a massage centre. She brought it to Poe and, after he had read it, she told him he could go to that centre and have a massage, to relax. After had thought about it, Poe agreed: a massage could help him to relax. And thinking well, it was only a massage: what could be wrong?

So Poe left the spaceship and he went to this special massage centre. He arrived at a big building and he entered. At the reception there was a girl that greeted him. After had told he wanted a relaxing massage, Poe followed the girl in a room. In that room there was a table with a hole. The girl said boys had to put cock in that hole, so they could lay peacefully on the massage table. After had greeted Poe again and have said that the masseuse would be here soon, the girl went out of the room, leaving Poe alone, so he could take off his clothes without be embarrassed.
Left alone, Poe took off his superhero clothes, and now he was naked. He saw his huge cock and, while he was on the table, he tried to put his enormous cock in the hole. But the hole was too little for his cock (or maybe his cock was too big for the hole) so he had difficulties to put it in the hole. But the worst part, for Poe, was that his huge balls couldn’t enter in the hole, so they were visible on the table.

He was laying on the massage table, with his cock in the hole, and his balls on the table, when the masseuse entered in the room. Poe was embarrassed: she could see his huge balls, and he could not hide them!
The masseuse greeted Poe and, knowing boys’ embarrassment, she told him he had nothing to be embarrassed, and she was professional. Poe tried relaxing, but he felt the masseuse was tying his wrists to the corners of the table. He asked what she was doing, and she replied she had to tie the client because he had to stay still on the table during massage. Poe was thinking what he had to reply, but the masseuse tied to the table his ankles too. Now Poe was tied on X position and he was lying on his belly. He was ready for the massage.

The masseuse started the massage putting an oil on Poe’s back and she started massaging her client. Poe was liking the massage, and he started relaxing. He closed his eyes, enjoying that beautiful sensation. But he had to bite his lip when masseuse’s hands passed on his armpits, his sides and his feet. Feeling hands on those body parts made him a strong tickling sensation, but he didn’t want the masseuse discovered he was very ticklish.
Unfortunately for him, the masseuse knew very well the strong superhero Peterton Poe was ticklish, and she smiled every time she touched his armpits, sides and feet. She loved seeing Poe was trying to not laugh, and she knew the time had come!

<< Well well well, it looks like the great Peterton Poe has fallen in our trap. Now we can obtain his cum! >>. Hearing these words, Poe opened his eyes and he had a shiver down his spine: who had spoken? That voice was… familiar!
The door opened and two girls entered in the room: one was the receptionist and the other was… Jar Top!
Poe was scared: why Jar Top was there? And what she wanted to do?
Before he could speak, he saw the other two girls dropped their disguise: they were not the receptionist and the masseuse, but they were… Twinkle Toe Sisters!
Poe was shocked, and he was tied to the massage table, so he couldn’t run away from his enemies.
The three girls were evil laughing: the massage centre was a trap, and Poe had fallen in! Now they had the great superhero naked and tied to the table. It was the time to start their evil plan!

Jar Top explained to Poe her evil plan: she was creating a potion who can turn into slave everybody drink it, and she wanted to pour the potion in the water, so everybody would turn into their slave. But the potion needed a special ingredient: male cum, and she knew Poe would be happy to help them.
Poe was angry, and he told them he didn’t help them, but they knew how to force him to cooperate, and obviously how to make him happy!
Before starting the plan, Twinkle Toe Sisters put a video camera in the room, and they start broadcasting, so Clover and the Space Agency could see on their monitors what was happening to the great superhero Peterton Poe.

<< Hello dear watchers! >> said Jar Top to the video camera, like they were making a show << I am Jar Top and they are Twinkle Toe Sisters, but I think you know us very well. And maybe you know well our dear friend Peterton Poe. As you can see, he is tied to the table, and his not little friend is pending under. We have tied him to the table because we need his cum to our evil plan. As soon as we will obtain his cum, everybody will turn into our slaves. So the universe will be ours! >> Jar Top said this final phrase triumphantly.
But Poe didn’t agree and he said: << Don’t worry! I don’t let these villains obtain my cum. I don’t give them my cum. I am the great strong superhero Peterton Poe and I protect the universe. They can do whatever they want, but they will never obtain my cum! >>.
Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters smiled: after many adventures, Poe had not yet learned how they defeated him every time?
Twinkle Toe Sisters, next to Poe’s feet, pulled out two feathers. Poe was laying on his back, so he could not see what was happening behind him, or under him.

Clover and the women of Space Agency were watching worried that strange show. They were worried about the evil plan, but when Poe made his speech, they took a breath of relief: they were sure Poe was too strong for those villains, and the universe would be safe thanks to him, to his great strength, and his great resistance.
But as soon as they saw the two feathers, they had a shiver down their spine: even if Poe was sure nobody knew his terrible secret, everybody in Space Agency knew his ticklishness and, honestly, every woman had always had the secret desire to tickle Poe and his big cock, until he cum.

Twinkle Toe Sisters started tickling Poe’s feet with the feathers. Poe bit his lip immediately: after so many adventures, he had never learned villains wanted tickling him. He tried to hold back his laugh, but tickling was too much to hold it. << AHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TICKLING AHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAH >> Poe started laughing, for the joy of the three villains.

<< AHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAH >> The strong superhero Poe turned into a poor helpless tickle victim: now he was at mercy of his three enemies, and women of Space Agency were watching the tickle show. Even if they didn’t want to admit, they liked the show, and they were envious of Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters.
They could try to find Poe and save him, but they were hypnotized by that hot show, and they were staring at monitor.
In the meanwhile, tickling on feet was giving the side effect desired: tickling was a turn-on for Poe, and his cock was getting harder under the table. Jar Top showed the growing cock on cam, saying the plan was working well. Poe could do nothing but laughing a lot for tickling, and he couldn’t avoid his cock became more huge.
After minutes of no-stop tickling, Poe’s cock was fully erect under the table, and now it was stuck in the hole. Twinkle Toe Sisters stopped tickling, leaving Poe panting heavily on the table.
Looking that huge cock, the three villains were smiling, while in Space Agency women were drooling at the sight of that beautiful cock.

<< I’m sure everybody know that Poe has a fetish for tickling, and tickling him causes a hard-on, as you can see under the table >> said Jar Top to the watchers. << Now it’s time to obtain your cum, Poe. And you know this means… tickling again! >>. Poe was feared, and he tried to reply: << No, please. No more tickling! >>. But they wanted his cum, so a girl sat on the table, her feather near to his balls, while the other sneaked under the table, ready to tickle the cock.

Poe hoped they didn’t tickle his cock and balls, because they were his most ticklish spots. But his hopes were futile, and Twinkle Toe Sisters started a tickling assault on his cock and balls.
<< AHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAH >> Poe was laughing like crazy. << AHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAH >>.
Feathers were dancing on Poe’s cock and balls, making the superhero a defenceless tickle target.
When the three girls saw Poe’s cock was throbbing, Jar Top grab a container and put it in front of Poe’s cock, so he would cum in it.

They were ready for the great cumshot of Poe, while in the Space Agency everybody was praying Poe to hold back his cum.
Poe was trying his best to hold back his cum. He knew that, if he had cum, the universe would become the reign of Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters, and he could not allow it.
The destiny of the universe was in Poe’s hands, or better, in Poe’s cock. The superhero had to hold back his cum, but tickling on his hard cock made things very difficult. Moreover, after two weeks of abstinence, the cock was full of cum, and tickling on balls made it harder to hold back.

The tickling torture on Poe’s huge cock and naked balls continued. << AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING ME AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAH DON’T TICKLE MY COCK AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAHAH THEY ARE VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >>. Poe was in tickle hell: the three villains had him naked and tied to a table, and now they could tickle him mercilessly.
Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters was tickling Poe’s shaft, waiting for the great blowing. But, after ten minutes of no-stop tickling, Poe had not ejaculated yet. They paused.

They were shocked: why Poe had not ejaculated yet? They had tickled his cock and balls, and they were sure that he blew his cum. Poe was panting heavily for the long torture, and women of Space Agency were taking a breath of relief: Poe had not cum, so the universe was safe… for now!
Poe was happy: he had managed to not cum, despite the tickling. He thought he was the greatest superhero in the universe; the universe was safe thanks to him and his great resistance, and he thought now Space Agency would come to rescue him. But his colleagues were staring at monitor, drooling while they were watching the tickling show. So nobody of them was going to rescue Poe, that remained the tickle victim of those villains.
Top Jar was thinking why Poe had not cum yet: they have tickled the shaft and balls for minutes. While she was thinking, the girl under the table said: << I think I have found the “problem”, girls. Look here! >>. She had passed the feather on Poe’s shaft, but she had not tickled the tip of his cock, and now the tip was red and pulsing, like it was full of cum, ready to shoot. And it looked very ticklish now. << His tip is red and pulsing. Maybe… >>. Hearing those words, Poe was afraid: after that tickling, his tip became more ticklish. << Not my tip! >> he said, hoping to stop villains. But, hearing his words, girls smirked, and the sister under the table began tickling the tip with her feather, while the other sister continued tickling his naked balls.

<< AHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TIP AHAHAHAH NOT THERE AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAH I’M TOO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >> Poe restarted laughing for the tickling. Tickling on his tip and balls made things more difficult, and Poe felt he was going to lose control of his cock. If nobody would come to rescue him, he was afraid he couldn’t hold it anymore.
The tickling was making Poe struggled with all his strength and, finally, he succeeded to break his restraints: his wrists and ankles were no more tied to the table.

When ropes had been broken, everybody had different feelings: Poe thought he could escape from that torture; Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters were afraid their evil plan was ruined, even if they didn’t stop tickling Poe’s tip and balls; women of Space Agency were hoping Poe could hold the cum, run away and save the universe.
Poe tried to get up from the table, but he failed: his wrists and ankles were free from the ropes, but… his cock was enormous for the tickling, and now he was stuck in the hole!
The hopes of Poe and Space Agency were ruined by Poe’s huge cock: it was stuck in the hole, so the villains could continue tickling the superhero.

<< AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH NO MORE TICKLING AHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAH IT’S TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAH DON’T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH >>. Poe felt he was close to cum. Even if he was doing his best, he was too ticklish and too excited to hold back his cum.
In the Space Agency, women heard Poe’s words, and they understood he was close to cum: they had to save him. But, one more time, they couldn’t stop watching that hot tickle show. So Poe was alone again: alone against three villains, that got him in ticklish troubles.

Jar Top saw Poe’s cock was pulsing more and more: she knew Poe was close to cum, and she waited happily the great moment!
Poe felt he couldn’t hold it anymore: his enemies had made him too ticklish and too horny to not cum. << AHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAH I’M GOING TO CUUUUUUUUM >>. As soon as he told it, his cock started shooting a lot of white cum, right in the container.
Poe couldn’t stop it: his cock was tickled too much, and it was too full of cum, so it continued shooting all the cum. The villains were happy: finally they had succeeded to obtain Poe’s cum for their evil plan. In Space Agency, women were sad because Poe had cum, but they were horny for the show.

When his cock had finished shooting all the cum, Poe laid exhausted on the table, and he passed out for the great orgasm he had. Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters were rejoicing for the success of their evil plan: they had obtained a container full of Poe’s cum. But their joy did not last long: after few minutes, women of Space Agency broke into the room to stop them. When the tickle show finished, women stopped staring at monitor, and they searched the origin of the transmission. As soon as they found the origin, they went to the fake massage centre and they arrested Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters.

While policewomen brought the three villains into space jail, the other women were in massage room, staring at sight of defenceless Poe, that was still unconscious. They looked at each other, and they smirked: they had the same idea!

After several minutes, Poe woke up and he saw his colleagues around him. He felt his cock was not stuck in the hole anymore, but he felt his wrists and ankles were tied again to the table: what was happened?
Clover said: << Hello, Poe. Glad to see you. I’m sorry if I advised you to have a massage, but I didn’t know it was a trap. But I have to admit that we have liked the tickle show, and we were envious of Jar Top and Twinkle Toe Sisters. But we have arrested them, we have recuperated the container with your cum, and now we are going to have fun with you! >>.
Poe was shocked: they didn’t want to…
Before he could finish his thought, his colleagues started tickling him: his tender armpits, his soft sides, his sensitive feet, his naked balls, his huge cock and his ticklish tip were targets of horny women. And he could not stop them.

<< AHAHAHAH NOT AGAIN AHAHAHAH I’M MORE TICKLISH NOW AHAHAHAH >>. While he was tickled, he succeeded to break free from his restrains on wrists and ankles, but his cock was stuck in the hole again, and women grabbed his arms and feet to could tickle him again.
<< AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAH YOU’RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN AHAHAHAH >>. While he was tickled, Poe’s cock shot white cum again. But tickling didn’t stop, and Poe was forcing to cum many times, for the joy of women of Space Agency.

THE END

Poor ticklish Poe... Merciless tickle torture is just his lot in life!

Another fun filled fanfiction adventure!

Great job Gatto! :thumbsup:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Poor ticklish Poe... Merciless tickle torture is just his lot in life!

Another fun filled fanfiction adventure!

Great job Gatto! :thumbsup:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you very much. You're right: Poe will be tickled in every adventure... and I'm sure he loves it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back