• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jim's jeopardy! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I timed it so that Jim was on his way home from the office when I called his car phone and told him to cancel any plans as I wanted him to report to me and as his Master there would be no questions but obedience and 32 year old Jim was compliant with my demands as it's being time to prove himself worthy of being my slave. Jim having sent a photo is a handsome Canadian-Brazilian 6'1", dark brown hair and eyes inherited from his South American mother and having spoken has told me he's straight but lately become preoccupied with bondage and wanting to try it, thinking about it a lot and wanting to be secured by a guy non-sexually but bound firmly, gagged effectively and blindfold.

His wanting to be dressed or naked and possibly later involved in a group meeting and though finding the concept of bondage being fascinating, no interest in any man to man sexual connection but tightly bound his purpose being to serve and pleasure the man in control of him, dominating him! I sensed from this that he not wanting to face any sexual urges he might have for the same sex which clearly he did have in wanting to meet so he interested me immediately! He not wanting to be photographed but wondered how he would look secured and helpless but insistent on discretion as he being married and stressing happily married.

So Jim would endure subjugation but not consent to it, he would find himself in the awkward position of being bound and toyed with and unable to stop it from happening, this feeling more comfortable for him, Jim intrigued me and now I was ready to meet him and at short notice to see how willing he was to serve me or how desperate to be dominated and when he told me that he would be at my place in about 30 minutes depending on traffic, this a positive sign.

On his arrival I had him strip down to his briefs and socks immediately for inspection and blindfold him and as he stood in front of me told him he would stand still and obey me and he nervously nodded and felt my hands running over him and noted my needing to ask him twice to lift his socked feet and present his soles and guessed why as a finger run over each sole he flinched. I smiled and said nothing but told him to prepare for his initiation in the bedroom and first to use the bathroom.

Jim thanked me for not removing his briefs as he needed to relax with me as this was new to him and I told him that there was time enough for us to explore all avenues but this meeting would be one of teasing torments so nothing too heavy but making him feel vulnerable and helpless and as he said "Yes Sir" sensing his excitement as something he had been wanting to happen was about to, in one respect anyway but my knowing how tortuous the experience was going to be for him making me smile.

Jim was soon on his stomach secured to the bed still wearing briefs and socks and feet secured together and ready with ball gag in his mouth and facing me the upturned socked soles of his feet, his big size 13 feet and told him to wiggle his toes on the pretext of seeing that though secured that his blood circulation not affected and seeing them wiggle excited me as I told him he having big feet and wearing black nylon socks my able to see the outline of his feet clearly. I hearing a murmur from him told him he was to lie still as possible as he was here for my pleasure and he nodded.

I then told him that I was going to massage him and another nod and leaned over his feet and said they smelled like feet and my having seen him flinch when I'd trailed a finger over each socked sole but it was preferable to me to find his feet ticklish and asked him if his feet were very sensitive and he didn't react so stroked his right then left socked sole and immediately he reacted so told him he seemed very ticklish but didn't like his feet toyed with and he nodded.

Jim flinched at one finger stroking one socked sole then the other as I told him how appealing his big feet were to me, they were nicely shaped, warm as I sensed the heat from them and smelled like feet a bonus and were sensitive so ticked all the right boxes and then I gently massaged each socked foot, not to tickle but to feel them both and they in socks nicely moist and becoming sweatier by the minute and Jim trying to lie still but no easy task form him.

As I indulged in massaging each foot in turn I told Jim that his initiation was going to be focused on his feet and I was going to tickle them both very slowly and gently, teasing his feet and initially each foot in the thin nylon black socks which I guaramteed him would be unbearable and to prepare himself to being tormented and teased; there was no escape and only himself to blame for being to sensitive on his feet. I heard Jim's breathing slowing as he squirmed even having his socked feet massaged. My telling Jim I liked the fact his feet were ticklish and my objective being to find out just how ticklish!

I enjoyed the fact Jim already felt so impossibly vulnerable and verbally thrilled tormenting him saying he really didn't like his feet touched did he and smiling as squeezing his toes through his sweat moistened socks seeing him nod and react verbally and I guessed pleading with me to stop playing with his feet. I told him that it was so easy to control him as stroking his feet made them dance to every caress, stroke up n' down the soles and that as a determined tickler; I excelled in delivering devastatingly ticklish tickles and knowing warm feet being the most ticklish had ordered him to meet me directly from work.

"All day Jim these feet trapped inside shoes and socks getting warmer and sweatier and all the more appealing to me and most especially when tickled becoming animated and the ticklee's ticklishness exposed and mercilessly exploited as this being a Master's prerogative; his duty in fact to inflict teasing and tormenting and pleasure himself doing so!"

Saying this still not tickling Jim's soles; intentionally anyway but stroking the length of each foot lightly seeing each foot surrender to the sensations to my teasing fingers and informing him that in a tickle battle the toes cannot win as they being full of so many deliciously ticklish nerve endings and how unofficially tickling used in interrogations as coupled with the tickling itself, humiliating the victim proving they're ticklish and have little or no self-control! I loving hearing the verbal reactions from guys determined to remain composed and resistant and slowly but surely and always successfully breaking them and their initial reluctance to submit.

I let Jim decide for himself if I had been witness or involved in interrogations as I told him depending on the individual where on their feet they being the most sensitive, some people the tops of their feet though most usually the soles, arches and balls of the feet and their toes but the sight of feet wriggling and toes wiggling due to a ticklish exploration of them always exciting me and using tickling tools resulting in unbelievable reactions and gentle and extreme tickling generating different responses and sensing for Jim the gentle touch being a killer. He appreciating how tortuous a tickling being as he had illustrated to me.

At this point I was not touching his feet as I wanted no distraction for him from my verbal teasing but telling him that he was going to be tickled like crazy and his feet subjected to a hairbrush with it's plastic tines as they the most effective as well as the quill or pointed end of a feather as well as the feather itself which drawn in between toes being hellish and more intimate tickles being his toes gently bitten, sucked and nibbled! The tines of a fork another devastating tickle tool but the electric toothbrush proven delivering an intense tickling which it was impossible not to squirm to when employed expertly, some guys reacting violently to the tickle even when set on a low setting, finding it impossible to handle!

I began massaging Jim's socked feet again telling him that his feet were no longer his own but mine to enjoy and how I was going to take delight in forcing him to face his feet's ticklishness and saying how the look, smell, feel of his big feet made them both positively irresistible to me. I deeply inhaled them and reminded him of our conversations when he had told me about his awakened fascination for bondage and discipline and his wanted to being dominated by another man taking charge and his not being able to resist the control exercised over him and his being willing to do anything but not wanting sexual contact and being married wanting his privacy respected.

I told him that all he had to do to pleasure me was to suffer and already seeing he'd be compliant in this whether wanting to be or not and resumed massaging and smelling his socked feet rubbing my thumbs along each socked sole which were very damp and then licked his toes through his socks increasing their natural dampness with my saliva. Toes wiggling and a gasp from Jim as he felt his toes moistened with my saliva as I sucked gently on his toes through his executive black socks which again was an unexpected and unwelcomed assault as were my fingers traced slowly the length of his socked soles from heels to toes and telling him that already ticklish, something needing working on as I drew circles in the centre of each sole telling him I was glad he was feeling the tickling sensation and making my efforts worthwhile and that his struggling in the bondage was futile and he best save his energy for the tickling frenzy I planned on subjecting him to as I told him I liked being up close and personal with his feet and placed my face close to them as I ran my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet indulging in the lightest of tickles.

"I call the shots Jim and appreciate you wanting no sexual contact but your hot socked feet in my face means you need to deal with my face rubbing them and my sucking on your toes and licking your soles, sniffing and nibbling your feet; yes being real intimate with them both and why Jim? Well because I can and you telling me you wanted to be helpless to resist being under another man's control and you are and my touch so intimate and right now your socks still on! I do respect your privacy Jim on my terms so this means you meeting me whenever I call you or a video of you being tickle and lickle tortured uploaded on the net as our meeting is being filmed and will be edited so my identity is hidden but executive Jim Mason's certainly won't be and your wife Karen shocked to see her husband's secret exposed; his willingness to being toyed with by another man and even men!"

Jim verbally responded as now feeling totally helpless and definitely under my complete control and I ran a single finger ever so slowly along the socked right sole and loving his being so receptive to his sensitivity being ignited so easily and repeated the same teasing along his socked left sole as involuntarily his socked toes wiggled. I taunted him saying he needing to lie still as his movement was encouraging me to indulge in taking complete advantage of him and tickling his feet more. I asked him if he understood this and he nodded. I taunted him asking if his wife ever tickled his feet and he shook his head and I said that I supposed being so ticklish that this not being something he invited, much less encouraged anyone doing and Jim nodded.

I lightly stroked the soles of his socked feet again and every caress and stroke was a tortuous ordeal for Jim and though gagged he laughing from the devilish sensation and told him thin nylon socks very effective in amplifying even the lightest of touches and reminding him when we'd spoken how he had volunteered always wearing the same kind of socks and so my knowing the devastating ticklish sensation he was currently being subjected to for my enjoyment. I loving seeing his reactions to the dreadful tickling he was submitting to happening and tightly secured as after all he'd requested being was helpless to prevent happening.

The consistent gentle stroking really getting to him and especially in the centre of his soles and how seeing his feet squirming and toes flexing in his socks really making me hard and telling him that there was no escape as I traced a finger under the wiggling socked toes of each foot in turn as I suggested he do his best to be brave and retain his composure and he nodded but the ticklish sensations too agonising for him to do so for long exactly as intended. Jim tried to stop it happening but a wasted effort as slowly I peeled off each sock and shook as I informed him that his bare feet were of even greater appeal for me. Jim has high arched feet with long toes perfect for orally enjoying as I do regularly since the first meeting described here dictating his ticklish fate! Jim a successful financial adviser for Citibank wants to keep his job so makes his feet available to me when demanded and sometimes finding himself the tickle toy of me and other ticklers! Jim ticklish all over his body but my insisting his feet being mine and with no desire to share them! I am a typical male Scorpio; the jealous type!

I told Jim to remain focused and determined to not react to the tickles as my dick hardened seeing his helpless reactions to a finger slid up n' down his sensitive skin; slowly and deliberately seeing each foot jerk spasmodically from the sensation and on stroking his bare toes seeing him instantly react and then introduced the quill of the feather. I drew it horizontally across the sole of each foot from left to right and seeing him shaking; making my dick even more erect. I taunting him that I wanted him reduced to a giggling mess and being determined to breaking him and wherever he reacted most to the tickle, repeating it in the same places more thoroughly to achieve this objective.

I finding with Jim that under his toes being somewhere he violently reacted to being violated, the ticklish sensations so intense and similarly when sucked and nibbled his toes so damn sensitive, I often indulge in sucking them when he's being edged, he desperate to cum as another top uses a feather excruciatingly the length of Jim's erect dick and his balls. Driving Jim berserk is always delightful for me and invited guests as no matter how he's touched and especially having inhaled amyl nitrate they translate into tickling sensations. I telling them that they are with me to overtly exploit Jim's ticklish weakness and invited to use any tickling tools anywhere; he's become increasingly popular and in a relatively short time in great demand. Karen understanding her husband's increasing need to work late.

After the feather quill I indulged in licking the soles of his feet which he positively hated and does as this is intimate and I make it so and easy to do when I do find his feet of genuine attraction to me; I indulge in tickle torturing other men's feet of course but none appeal to me like Jim's and the fact he dislikes the intimacy aspect only serves as an encouragement for me to indulge in partaking in it with great enthusiasm so he often hears me moan as I indulge myself orally with them, I do so deliberately to make him feel awkward and embarrassed which in turn increases his level of ticklishness response. Having licked the soles of Jim's feet I loved using the hairbrush on his soles, scraping up n' down the length of them, the plastic tines so effective in delivering tickle torture to him.

Had he not been gagged he would have been roaring in uncontrollable laughter as I stroked the brush up n' down the length of his feet, I have yet to oil his soles but personally preferring lickling them as sweaty they tasting so salty and delicious and this something so humiliating for him as he is straight which makes seeing another top jerking him off so exciting and edging him often involving the tops orally teasing Jim's dick prior to ejaculating him. Having shot his load finding his feet so horribly ticklish, feet so ultra-sensitive so something happily indulged in by me and often edged again so he shoots another load and another.

As tonight the first meeting my loving having the dominance, the power, the control over Jim and forcing him to endure something he positively hates; his incredibly ticklish feet being tickled unmercifully. He goes ballistic when they are, it really drives him nuts literally as his soles are stroked and in desperation for release from the torment he squirms and verbally begs me to stop but always gagged effectively as he requested being, his pleas impossible to understand. Having licked his feet all over my giving him another foot massage and rubbing my nose under his toes sniffing them all and seeing each foot spasm as gently stroking them before sucking and licking them to my satisfaction. I then drew my fingers along the arches of his feet which really tickles him as I told him that with his feet I'd be readily indulging myself in subjecting him to soft and hard tickles every meeting. He needed to get accustomed to the fact that his toes would be sucked, licked and nibbled by me and the soles of his feet licked and he feeling my teeth lightly grazing over them as he being mine to tickle and tease senseless!

I then ran my fingers along the soles of his feet from his toes to his heels and loving seeing him struggling to retain control as I slid my fingers in between each of his toes on his right then left foot and alternated feet saying his toes seemed highly sensitive as I saw them clench and splay according to the technique of touch I inflicted on them and delighting in seeing him desperately trying to escape from the tickling touches I expertly employ delivering to all my ticklees! Then indulged in orally enjoying the soles of his feet before using the electric toothbrush to give his feet the full treatment this tickling tool used correctly is capable of dishing out and Jim's feet needing a real work out. I traced it's bristles over the tops of his toes and along the outer edges of each of his feet over and over again and soon rendering him hysterical as I told him that it was his problem that his feet were so ticklish, he only having himself to blame and for inviting me to exploit his ticklishness!

Jim's head thrashed from side to side on the bed as the torment persisted with the bristles drawn over the high arches of his feet as now Jim drenched in sweat was really suffering to my satisfaction and then I turned off the sonicare and ran the feather in between his toes which drove him berserk as now he insanely ticklish to the lightest of touches as a light feathering of his feet proved before my again indulging myself orally on his feet by licking and sucking his toes and nibbling them gently which incited moans from him as my intimacy with his feet always does. I love telling him that I'm not in love with his feet but in lust with them and this being much more animal and wild and I am hunter and he prey and something he better not forget! We play by my rules!

"Mmmmmmm such delicious feet Jim, both so sensitive, so ticklish even to the gentlest of touches and these get to you the most as you are straight and insistent there being no sexual connection and Jim with me there won't be but other men as you suggested will be invited to play with you and they invited to tease you with a feather by example anywhere; so perhaps your balls and your asshole stroked and definitely the length of your dick and my pleasure will be in directing proceedings at these meetings Jim and more than content to enjoying your feet and seeing you thrash around on the bed as a tickle toy being exploited for our delight and satisfaction, drowning in a sea of ticklishness and unable to escape the merciless torment inflicted on your body in waves of torment only the most devious of minds could invent!"

Jim squirmed as I continued caressing and teasing the soles of his feet and his toes, under his toes very slowly and methodically so that his focus of concentration was on his feet which again I told him were now my feet as he was the puppet and I the puppeteer who pulled his strings. I continued gently tracing my fingers to caress the soles of his immobile feet as I told him that when I called him at work that he would make his excuses to Karen his wife that he would be home late; that he would continue to wear thin nylon black socks and he would serve no other Master but me and those invited by me to enjoy his ticklishness! My stroking of Jim's feet was driving him mad and breathless so I stopped tickling them and indulged in lickling them both all over and making this as intimate as possible and when not sucking on his toes as other men would be sucking his dick, licking in between his toes and in short interludes of oral attention to his feet, my assuring him that he could look forward to being subjected to the most unbearable forms of ticklish torture imaginable as I stared at the large very hot n' sweaty size 13 feet facing me!

Jim eventually released pleaded with me that this experience having been enough for him but I told him what kind of Master would I be to be satisfied with one meeting and he after all having invited it to happening as recorded text messages and phone' calls proved and reminded him that it's being in his personal and professional interest to comply with my wishes as he having a lucrative and successful career and a happy marriage served to verify and I was sure not wanting to place either or both in jeopardy so he left with us both having an understanding which as I say Jim is proving three months later in being compliant to meeting on my terms!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back