• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Storm: Saturday Night Special - Part 3 (M/F)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Here it is, the grand finale. The previous chapters can be found here:

Part 1

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tha-Storm-Saturday-Night-Special-Part-1-(M-F)

Part 2

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tha-Storm-Saturday-Night-Special-Part-2-(M-F)

It's a little longer than the other chapters and I hope you enjoy it. Strap in, here we go!

Dan flexed his fingers and then began to apply them vigorously to Samantha’s feet.

Her feet twisted and writhed in the cuffs and he could hear the familiar, delicious sounds of stifled laughter, clanking chains and creaking bedframe. It was only a matter of time. He’d make her howl alright. Then he’d make her purr and then he’d make her moan. The very thought of that sent him of on a sadistic tickle assault. Everything that he’d ever seen work on a ticklee’s feet, whether by his own hand or by watching someone else, he now did to Samantha Storm. He was no longer awed by her lethal reputation, he was consumed by the desire to hear that laugh again and again and again.

Above him, the dark-haired young woman bound to his bed was straining not to laugh. When he looked up he could he see her teeth bared in a rictus grin as she screwed her eyes shut, hissed air and groaned in frustration.

There was no way she would be able to hold out much longer. What she didn’t know was that the lotion her tormentor had smeared on her feet was edible and he was very, very hungry.

Once again Dan took Samantha’s toes into his mouth and sucked hard. If anything, Samantha’s shriek of laughter was more desperate than the first time he had tasted her feet. The bondage was a game changer. Before, she could have easily turned the tables on him but this time the stakes were raised with her heightened sense of vulnerability.

Samantha’s bum bounced up and down on the bed as Dan’s fingertips and mouth assaulted her glistening feet. He nipped the length of the toes on her right foot with his incisors, while raking his fingers along the arch of her left. When the last traces of edible strawberry oil had gone, he switched his mouth and hands and proceeded to suck on her left foot. To her credit, his beautiful, ticklish plaything was still resisting the urge to beg for mercy. Of course, she knew better than that.

He tugged at the cuffs of her jeans and worked his fingers inside to rub and squeeze her shapely ankles, working his way up to her calves before the tight denim arrested progress. He lobster clawed the backs of her legs while he continued to devour her toes. He wasn’t sure if her laughter was fuelled what he was doing to her feet or what he was doing to her legs and if he was honest, he didn’t care. He was in the zone now.

Although he might not have represented the clear and present danger Samantha’s usual ticklers did, he was no slouch in the tickling department. He knew enough that if you push it too far the ticklee would cease to be so sensitive and the tickling would become more of an irritant than anything. Intense tickling broken up with regular breaks was the key to making a ticklee last and he suspected that between his skills and the stamina of Samantha’s magnificent body, this session could easily be prolonged until dawn. What the hell, he could sleep when he was dead.

With one last loving lick of her toes, Dan came up for air. They were both breathing hard and he was mesmerised by the rise and fall of her chest and stomach as she recovered her breath.

Samantha was still dealing with residual giggles and in a gesture Dan found adorable she rubbed the tip of her nose against her upper arm. “Got an itch.” She muttered.

“Tell me about it,” Dan drawled, pausing to subtly re-arrange the painful swelling in his jeans. “So how was that? Do I make the grade?”

“The sickness is definitely upon you,” Samantha said, craning her head up to look at him.

“Heh, I told you I didn’t want you to get bored.”

Samantha raised her eyebrows in acknowledgment.

Dan knew it was important to let a ticklee get their breath back and recover their sensitivity but he knew these respites could also be used to build up to the next session. He moved up the bed and lay on his side propped up on one elbow next to her. He let his gaze run hungrily over her slick torso. “I think your feet need a little rest and it would be a crying shame not to play with this lovely body of yours..”

Despite her bound vulnerability her gaze was unreadable. He wondered what was going on here. Had she allowed herself to be tied up and tickled because he had charmed her, because she had another kind of itch to scratch, because she was as curious as he was? Maybe he’d figure that out eventually but in the meantime there was a delicious slice of female heaven on his bed and in need of tickling.

He leaned in closer and looked into her eyes. “Guest’s choice. I’ll let you decide where you’d like to be tickled next. Pits, ribs, belly and hips? Feet again. I’ve got feathers if that’s your thing.”

“My thing? So all this is for my benefit is it? If my hands were free I’d be stroking my chin right now and looking at you skeptically.”

“Like this?” He traced the delicate contours of her jawline. “Where would you like me to tickle you?”

She narrowed her eyes. “I think you’d enjoy it too much if I told you and maybe you’re having enough fun as it is.”

Dan chuckled and playfully tweaked her nose. “Samantha, as amazing as you are I have to tell you that sometimes you are the pits.” He placed a heavy emphasis on the final word and then he let his fingers glide down her neck with a gossamer touch. He moved out over her collar bones, circled the muscles of her shoulders and then dipped his fingertips onto the smooth, warm skin of her underarms.

Samantha’s gaze narrowed slightly and the telltale rise and fall of her chest increased. She was chewing her bottom lip in an attempt not to smile.

“I’m not even doing anything yet and you’re already fighting hard.” Dan teased. “I can see the muscles working in the swan-like neck and in your jawline. I think you’re going to be in big trouble once I really get to work on you.”

Samantha said nothing.

“Yeah, maybe all those stories were exaggerated. I think I can have you all undone in no time at all.” He drummed his fingertips in her pits but with no more pressure than he had used before. He could feel the tension in her body as she waited for the onslaught; delicious for him, agony for her.

“Tickle,” he shouted and then began spidering his fingers over every inch of Samantha’s creamy hollows and oh how she laughed. Yes, this was what he wanted. He tickled her exposed underarms like a man possessed and she writhed and giggled in a wonderfully uninhibited fashion. In fact she was so much of a squirmer he had to swing a leg over her and straddle her thighs.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He laughed. “You’re not going anywhere.”

Samantha let out a long growl of frustration and then submitted to the ticklish laughter bubbling in her lungs. She whipped her head from side to side and did her best to buck Dan off of her but she couldn’t get the leverage and had no choice but to suffer his tender torments. With Dan settled over her thighs her ability to buck and writhe was limited and so she gripped the ropes linking her cuffs to the bedframe and pulled until her muscles ached, using the strain to distract herself from the flickering fingertips in her sensitive hollows.

She whipped her head from side to side and screwed her eyes shut as her laughter was hissed through gritted teeth.

“Oh no fair, don’t disappear on me.” Dan said. He began poking her ribs and pits with a single fingertip, making her flinch. “Come back to me, Samantha. I want you right here for all this.”

Samantha blinked tears of laughter away and peered back at him through narrowed slits, her lips pressed hard together.

“Ah now there she is, there’s my girl.” Dan grinned. “Wow, that was pretty good. I mean you nearly managed to buck me off and I could hear the bedframe creaking. You’re a real fighter aren’t you?”

“Then I guess it’s lucky for you I’m tied up isn’t it?” Samantha said, flipping strands of hair off her face.

Dan made a sad face. “Aw c’mon now. I offered you a safeword but you wanted to be the big tough spy and manage without one. I can always give you one if it makes you feel better. How about ‘tinkerbell’? No wait, ‘fluffy bunny rabbits,’ that’s it. You say that and it’s all over.”

“You’re looking very punchable right now.” Samantha said, struggling not to grin.

“Still no safeword. Jeez, you’re like that one person at the Mexican restaurant who always has to order the hottest chillies just to prove they can eat them.” He leaned forward until he could whisper in her ear, “and speaking of hot stuff, I think it’s time we turned up the heat on this little tickle session.”

Samantha looked back at him with a furrowed brow. “Don’t get ahead of yourself now, buster.”

Dan reached over into his trunk of toys and with a flourish produced a black satin scarf. “Since you keep closing your eyes, I figure I might as well blindfold you. I’m sure you’ve heard this one before but by taking away the sight, the tactile sense becomes much sharper. That you should keep you on your pretty little toes.”

He leaned over her and wrapped the scarf around her head. She made huffing noises but didn’t do much to impede him. “Methinks the lady doth protest too much.” He said drily. He fluttered his fingers over Samantha’s eyes and she didn’t flinch so he was satisfied that the blindfold was doing its job. He thought she looked quite delightful so he bent forward and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose.

“Oh yuk, that’s wet.” She protested.

He leaned forward again and fluttered his tongue on her nose. She attempted to crane her head to the side to wipe her nose on her shoulder but Dan held her chin in place. “Uh-uh. You’re a bit of a cocky brat, even when you’re tied so I’m just reminding you who’s in charge here.”

Samantha barked a short laugh. “Whatever you say O chocolate covered pretzel tickle king or whatever it is you call yourself.”

“Let’s keep it simple. Since you don’t want a safeword, the session ends when you declare yourself my tickle slave and me your tickle master. Deal?”

“You do know at somepoint you’re going to have to untie me, don’t you, you wiseass?”

“Maybe I could just keep you forever. We should get married, how about that? No wait that’s probably a bit too much. We’ll just live together a while first. You can live here and I’ll tickle you everyday. Sounds like a plan to me.”

Even under the blindfold he could tell she was rolling her eyes but she was grinning too. “Keep it up, you’re one phone call away from a drone strike.”

Dan scratched his chin, “I’m conflicted, Samantha. I thought we had a connection here but it seems I might be a bit premature.”

“I hear it’s more common than you’d think.” Samantha interrupted.

“Oh very good, you got me there. I think I need to launch a bit more of a charm offensive, you know whisper sweet nothings in your ear.”

The bed creaked as he leaned over. Samantha bit her lip and started moving her head from side to side, trying to guess where he’d pounce. His head was suddenly there, jammed between her outstretched right arm and her head. He settled his lips in place and blew gently on Samantha’s ear. She snorted and then let out an anticipatory laugh. “Oh shit…”

Dan blew again and then started to whisper to her in a soft breathy voice, his lips occasionally brushing her earlobe with feather light touches. “You’re looking so hot, Samantha, and so ticklish. Omigod, you’re a dream come true for a tickler. I just can’t stop myself from wanting to tickle you. TICK-LE. TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK-LE you all over. The night is young and there’s so much to play with.” He paused to blow on her ear again, “from the top of your pretty little head to the tips of your cute little toes, there isn’t a single inch of you I don’t want to tease, tickle and torment.”

Samantha tried to move her head away as she giggled away, she trembled with laughter as his lips stayed close. “You…are…such…a…jerk.” She just about managed to say.

Dan continued to whisper and blow on her ear. He tickled her under the chin and quickly switched to the other ear, indulging himself with more streams of ticklish nonsense into her ear. “Oh baby, are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only ten I see. This skin, so soft and ticklish, just can’t help myself. Eh girl, are you sitting on the F5 key because dat ass is refreshin’!”

“Beatings, all the beatings! Those are the worst lines ever.” Samantha chuckled, her cheeks were flushed and her chest was heaving.

As much fun as Dan was having he didn’t want to wear Samantha out to the point that she started to lose sensitivity, that would be no fun. He reluctantly pulled away, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. “Now if you don’t want to marry me after that, then I don’t know what to say.”

Samantha slumped back onto the bed. She was breathing hard as she tried to recover. “OK, I have to have to hand it to you, you’re pretty good with the whole tickling thing,” she panted.

“Was that a compliment? In that case I think you deserve a little rest.” He said. In truth, Dan needed a break himself. The close proximity of her body, the way she looked and smelled and moved and laughed was intoxicating. He surreptitiously adjusted the painful throbbing in his jeans. Careful Dan, he said to himself, you’re in the Hurt Locker now. One wrong move and this thing is about to go off.

He closed his eyes and pictured his high school algebra and biology teachers going at it over a classroom desk. Yep, that did it, the moment of danger was over. Behind him he could hear Samantha controlling her breathing. Well that wouldn’t do, he had to keep her on her toes.

“I’m guessing that was a first for you.” Dan said.

“You don’t think anyone ever whispered sweet nothings into my ear before? Oh that stings.”

“You know what I mean,” he chuckled, “I’m betting no-one ever did that to you while you were on one of your missions before, like, uh Miss Ramirez.”

He watched as Samantha’s full lips curled into a grin. “You’re really curious about what happened with Miss Ramirez aren’t you? You’re just dying to know all the sordid details.”

He propped himself up on his elbow next to you. “I could try tickling it out of you but something tells me that might not work.”

“Ah so you’re not as stupid as you look.” Samantha said.

“Please,” Dan sniffed. “No-one could be that stupid.” That earned him a laugh. His self-deprecating style had certainly helped him in the flirting process before. He wondered if it might just help him now.

Samantha sighed. “OK, if you saw Miss Ramirez walking down the street you would definitely think she was hot but when she has you tied up and is giggling away while running fingernails up and down your feet, you might have a different opinion.”

“So she just tickled your feet?” Dan said hopefully.

Samantha bit her lip and shifted on the mattress. “She has a way with touch. She understands nerve endings. She knows what feels like torture and what doesn’t. She doesn’t really use feathers or tools much. She prefers to use her fingers,” Samantha paused, “and her tongue.”

“Oh God,” Dan groaned under his breath. Just like that he was right back in the Hurt Locker again.

“She likes to get close and personal, intimate even. She likes to dominate though. You can tell how much she likes that feeling of power. She has this laugh when she’s running her hot little tongue between my toes or flickering it over my skin. There’s a sadism there but it’s more about making you feel what you don’t want to feel in that moment.”

Dan stood up and hooked a finger in the collar of his T-shirt. It was getting hot in here. “You mean, turned on…?”

“Yeah,” Samantha breathed, “turned on.”

Digging his fingernails into his palms helped a little. “Wow, that must have been uh, weird.”

“Oh boy,” Samantha said in a soft voice, biting her lip and writhing slowly at the memory. “She started to undress me with those teasing fingers and her lips and tongue never leaving my body. There I was tied up, helpless, naked, glistening and she had her way with me. Stimulating me, then denying me, over and over, making me beg. You have no idea what she’s like. By the time she’s done with you, you’ll do anything she asks.”

Dan could hear blood crashing in his ears. “What did she ask for?”

Samantha moaned and rubbed her thighs together, “she asked for a…” She was murmuring in a low voice and Dan couldn’t hear her.

“Say again, what did she want?” He said urgently.

Samantha murmured again as she writhed sensually on the bed. Dan didn’t dare rearrange himself this time. He didn’t want to know. He had to know. He didn’t want to know. He had to know. He leaned over the bed and whispered urgently, “What did Ramirez ask for, what did she want from you?”

Samantha slowly turned towards Dan’s voice and licked her lips. “She wanted…she wanted….a BLT with extra mayo,” and then she burst out laughing.

Dan stood and groaned, he had to laugh in spite of himself. “Omigod, OK, I admit it you got me good there. Whew, I should have seen that coming.” He paced around he room shaking his head.

“Ow, my ribs still ache. I shouldn’t make myself laugh like that.” Samantha giggled.

The bed creaked as Dan sat back down on it. “You know you’re going to pay for that, don’t you?”

Samantha shrugged. “Yeah, but you were going to tickle me whether I was being nice as pie or mean as hell so I figured I might as well have some fun too.”

“Mm-hm,” Dan said, he began to flutter his fingertips back and forth across Samantha’s ribs, gently probing at them beneath her satin skin. “If you think your ribs ache now…”

“Oh here we go again,” Samantha muttered.

Dan flattened his palms and spread his fingers across Samantha’s rib cage and gave it an affectionate squeeze. Then, humming to himself he began softly poking here and there. Before long he had her giggling and flinching with anticipation. He added soft pinches into the mix, wiggled his knuckles in the gaps between her ribs and drew elaborate, flowery designs on her trembling torso with his fingertips.

“Just do it already,” Samantha chuckled, turning away from him.

“When I’m ready.” Dan said airily. He was taking his time using each fingertip in a slow, meandering crawl all over her ribs and up and down her sides.

“Yeah and when is that gonna beeeeeeee.” The final syllable was drawn out into a long squeal as Dan began wriggling his fingers in earnest now.

“Five minutes of this, that’s what you get for that little joke, Samantha. I’m the funny one around here. You just have to lie there, look sexy and laugh for me.” Dan said. He knew full well that five minutes could feel like five hours. She started bucking and squirming so much he had to straddle her thighs again and tighten his knees against her hips.

She still put up a good fight and the mattress springs were given a serious workout as she attempted to throw Dan off between a series of breathy giggles. He had already given her quite a torrid time and some way in she stopped struggling so much and attempted to conserve energy by limiting herself to well-timed flinches as his fingers lingered here and there.

For Dan everything had taken on a hyperreality, everything was more vivid to the point he wondered if it was even real. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he’d find himself in this position with Samantha Storm, but sometimes wildest dreams come true. He grinned like a Cheshire cat as he ran down the clock with soft pinches and plucking motions all over her glorious ribs. “Stop squirming so much, Samantha. How am I supposed to count your ribs properly if you won’t keep still?”

“Yeah right, the squirming works for you, I can tell.” Samantha giggled.

“That obvious huh? I’m only human,” Dan muttered. “Well don’t wear yourself out, we’re not done yet but I think that was at least five minutes.”

“Really I barely noticed,” Samantha sniffed.

“Sure, hey would you like a cold drink. I have diet soda downstairs.”

Samantha licked her lips. “I wouldn’t say no to that.”

“Be right back.”

Dan bounded downstairs and took two cans from the refrigerator. They were nice and cold with droplets of condensation forming on their sides. He wandered back into the bedroom where Samantha was looking remarkably composed for a woman who was bound, blindfolded and wearing only her bra and jeans. He paused for a moment to drink in that vision, searing it in his memory. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her and placed one of the cans on the nightstand. He smoothed wilds strands of hair that had blown across her face during her struggles.

“Thanks,” she said.

“Pleasure. Here’s that cold soda I mentioned.” He plopped the can in the middle of her belly.

Samantha’s lips formed a perfect ‘O’ and she squealed in surprise. “Omigod, that’s freezing.”

Dan kept the can in place and rolled it back and forth. “Well I just wanted you to be happy it’s cold enough. Is it cold enough.”

“Yes, yes it’s cold enough.” Samantha blurted. She grinned, “you are such a dick.”

“Gotcha,” Dan grinned. He popped open the cans and removed Samantha’s blindfold. Then he propped a couple of pillows behind her head and held the can for her.

“Not ready to let me loose?” She said.

“Nuh-uh. The tickle train has only just pulled out of the station.”

Samantha shrugged, drank from the can and smacked her lips. “I needed that. Bonus points for having diet grape soda.”

Dan gulped down his own soda and then helped to Samantha to drink more of hers. “You know, Samantha, you had quite a strong reaction there when I put that cold can on your stomach just now. Now I’d be lying if I said those weren’t some of the most mouth-watering abs I’ve ever seen but now I’m thinking they might be among the most sensitive and ticklish too.”

“In that case it probably wasn’t such a good idea to rub something cold over my belly,” Samantha said, “that tends to make me less sensitive so I doubt it’s worth bothering now.”

“Are you trying to throw me off my game?” Dan waggled a finger at her. “Your tummy seemed pretty sensitive when we were playing downstairs and the reaction when I blew a raspberry on your belly button was pretty conclusive.”

“Elbows. Elbows are my real tickle spot. There, I said it.” Samantha said. “Stroke my elbows with a feather and it’s unbearable.”

Dan was ignoring her though. He scooted down on the bed so his head was level with her midriff and then he used a fingertip to trace a loop from the bottom of her ribcage to the top of her jeans. He used a light touch but he could feel toned muscles trembling under smooth, warm skin as he lazily dragged his fingers in elaborate looping patterns.

“Oh shit,” Samantha bit her lip and looked at the ceiling.

“Oh this is going to be fun,” Dan chuckled. He began to slowly spider his fingers all over Samantha’s stomach and found there was considerable pleasure to be had if he focused on the area just below her belly button and at the sides where he approached the creases of her hips. In his experience no-one could ward off ticklish sensations when that spot was teased.

He suddenly changed tack and pinched her waist, eliciting a yelp. “You lied to me, you told me your belly wouldn’t be ticklish.”

“Well it’s part of my job,” Samantha said, “spreading disinformation, old habits.”

“Tsk, I don’t think I can let you get away with that.” Dan said, gently increasing the speed and pressure of his fingertips. He had tickled enough girls in his time to know that certain areas of the body could take more than others. You could go buck wild on feet but for smoother areas like the neck, the underarms, the belly, which typically received less direct touch during the average day, a softer, more sensitive approach was required.

He slipped his arm under Samantha’s back and around so he could tickle her left side while his right hand occupied itself with her right side. They tracked inwards, meeting in the middle and spreading out again. Samantha had that smooth line of definition in the middle of her stomach that spoke of sensible eating and a commitment to a vigorous exercise routine. In truth, Dan could have watched her supple abdomen writhing under his fingers (or anyone’s for that matter) for hours. It was weirdly mesmerizing and was doing nothing to help the pressure he felt in his jeans.

Samantha twisted and growled under her breath through gritted teeth and she did what she could to thwart his ticklish attentions but it was a losing battle. Dan would have one hand lightly plucking and pinching at her belly while the other traced flowery patterns with a barely-there touch. In a particularly fiendish move he used the point of his chin to lightly rub against her ribs.

“No fair.” Samantha shouted, “come on, man.”

“Hehe, check it out, I can tickle you with just about any part of my body. I’m like the Leatherman of tickler. The Swiss Army tickler.”

“You’re a royal pain in the ass is what you are.” She laughed.

“Are you telling me your ass is ticklish, Samantha?” But right now he had other ideas. His gaze was drawn to the quivering dimple of her belly button. He leaned forward and gently blew on it. The muscles clenched reflexively.

“Oh no, not this,” Samantha said between her fits of growling and giggling.

“Oh yes, this,” Dan countered. He placed his lips on the satin-smooth surface of her abdomen, right over her belly button, inhaled deeply and blew.

Samantha shrieked like a banshee, arching up of the bed and pushing her belly against Dan’s mouth. He blew another loud, wet zerbert on her. And another. And another. In fact she was bucking like a bronco in response to his mouth tickling and he had to wrap his arms around her waist and hold on tightly as he blew raspberries and vibrated his lips above, below, to the sides and then directly onto her navel.

“Nyah, that’s the worst,” Samantha breathed as she gulped down air between fits of laughter.

Now Dan began nibbling the rim of her navel with his lips, interspersing this with gentle blowing while Samantha clenched her stomach muscles tight. He hooked his fingers in her belt and pulled the waist of her jeans down so he could smack his lips against her flat, lower abdomen.

“Oh you’re mine now, little miss super spy,” he said triumphantly. He flickered his tongue around her delicious belly button before plunging his tongue inside and licking the small knot at its center.

“Omigod are you actually licking my belly button?” Samantha was laugh snorting and trembling, her eyes screwed shut, hair wild and her enthusiastic and implacable tickler, blew, sucked, nibbled and licked all around her navel and lower abdomen. She let her head fall back on the pillow groaning with resignation.

Eventually Dan finished by giving Samantha’s navel a long, loud, wet kiss. He sat up, breathing hard and grinning like a fool.

“You done?” Samantha said, regarding him through narrowed eyes.

“For now,” Dan said. “Look, sorry if I got a little carried away there but so many girls are just not that ticklish around their belly button and to find one who is not only ticklish as hell but hot enough to melt glaciers is pretty damn, rare. At least it is in my experience.” He paused for a moment then said, “Samantha, you’re the best thing ever.”

Samantha laughed, “Thanks, I think.”

“No seriously, I mean it. I’ve watched I don’t know how many tickle clips with real and fake laughter, super model looking women, girls next door, I’ve read the hottest kink stories around and I’ve played with more than a few girls but this has been incredible.”

“Has been?” Samantha arched an eyebrow, “does that mean my tickle ordeal is over?”

Dan scratched his chin. “Well, let’s say almost.”

“How did I guess that would be the answer,” Samantha said shaking her head.

“Well we gotta have a grand finale don’t we?” Dan said.

“Finale?”

“I could tell you, but it would be more fun to show you.”

He moved up on the bed and reached up to Samantha’s bound wrists. He walked his fingers onto her palms and then slowly began to draw circles. He kept his touch light and Samantha, who was still game, resisted closing her hands into fists.

“Interesting. Not what I expected,” Samantha said. “I half expected you’d want me naked for your big finale.”

“Don’t think I wouldn’t love that,” Dan said, “and I’ll probably kick myself for this but I think I’d be taking my life into my hands if I tried that.”

“Smart guy,” Samantha giggled.

Dan’s fingers moved over the thick leather cuffs and down Samantha’s forearms to gently stroke the insides of her wrists and then the inner crook of her elbows. She shivered slightly. “I guess my elbows are a little ticklish after all.”

The fingers moved inexorably down towards her underarms.

“Uh-oh, here it comes,” she sang quietly.

Dan placed a finger gently against her lips. “Shhhhh.” His hands resumed their path and skirted gently at the edges of Samantha’s delicate hollows. She began to squirm and a low groan rippled from her throat. His fingertips lowered onto her underarms and she stifled a giggle.

His fingertips began to swoop and skate back and forth causing Samantha to emit little gasps interspersed with giggles. She flinched adorably with each pass over the sensitive centers of her armpits.

“You like that? I call this the Dantastic patented all over body tingler.” Dan said, he drifted around to her collar bones now and stroked her graceful neck. Samantha trembled with silent laughter as he let one hand dally in the hollow of her throat while the other moved back and forth across her ears. He leaned to blow on one ear while he tickled the other with soft strokes of his fingers.

Samantha groaned and laughed. “This isn’t what I expected at all.”

Dan said nothing, he let his fingers drizzle daringly over the straps of her bra and the swells of her breasts before drifting to the gauzy material stretched over her ribs. Was it just his imagination or were her nipples stiff with arousal? He fluttered the tip of his tongue against earlobe while his nails grazed her ribs through the mesh of her bra.

Samantha jerked her head away and groaned softly. “No fair.”

“All’s fair in lust and tickles.” Dan said as his lips chased her delicate ear.

“That’s not how the saying goes.” Samantha laughed.

“Aw shaddup and lemme tickle ya,” he grinned.

He moved his fingers to her ribs below her bra now, reaching behind her to stroke from her back around to her front where his fingers met just above her tummy. There was no squeezing and digging of fingers now. There was just enough pressure to raise goose flesh, to increase sensitivity and to stimulate the delicious trembling that pulsated through his gorgeous ticklee.

Samantha caught a breath but then Dan’s fingers drifted back to her stomach as he leaned down to nibble lightly on her ribs with his lips. His fingertip touches had raised a level of sensitivity that his mouth now sought to exploit. It was deliberate and sensual, calculated and indulgent. Dan wondered to himself if Samantha had ever experienced anything like this with any of her lovers. He wondered what kind of men they were. Or women. Hell, who was he to judge?

The bedframe creaked as Samantha pulled on her bonds and writhed sinuously at Dan’s touches. He was nibbling all over her belly now. One arm went around her waist, the fingers looping around to delve into her jeans pocket and tickle her hip, the other began to gently pinch the toned muscles of her thighs. Once again his tongue her found her belly button. Above him, Samantha giggled delightfully, cursing lightly under her breath, groaning, gasping and breathing hard. He didn’t blow any raspberries this time. He was content to flutter his lips, blowing and kissing gently over her quivering abdomen.

He used his forefinger and thumb to squeeze her waist, his fingers went to the waist of her jeans and squeezed her hips. Even through the leather of her belt and the coarse fabric of her jeans she reacted with little flinches and wriggles. His hands glided inwards along her belt and then with something approaching reverence he gently tugged at her belt buckle with its lightning bolt motif.

“Trust me,” he whispered.

Samantha stiffened above him as he unbuckled her belt, popped open the button at her waist and tugged down the zipper, exposing low-cut black panties. He let his fingers roam back and forth across her lower tummy, just above her panty line while Samantha’s belly heaved and she let out a startled “Ooh,” at the ticklish sensation.

Dan scooted a touch lower now and reached around to tickle the backs of Samantha’s thighs, running his lightly clawing fingers up and down her legs. He squeezed her just below the butt and moved to the front of her legs to pinch above the knees. He took his time, if this was the grand finale he was going to make every second count.

Samantha was laughing softly through his oddly gentle tickling but this was exactly the reaction he wanted. Furiously tickling feet, digging fingers into ribs and armpits; that was amateur hour. Dan wanted her to see, or more specifically feel, another side to his skills as a tickler. He liked to leave his play partners almost fizzing with ticklish electricity to the point where all it would take was a single stroke on the underarm or a quick nibble on the neck to undo her entirely and collapse her into a giggling, helpless wreck.

He was back at her feet now and used his nails to lightly track all over insteps and the tops of her toes before helping himself to her soles. He knelt at the end of the bed and planted soft kisses on the pads of each of her toes and the heels and balls of her feet. He lightly bit each of her toes in turn and then spread them apart so his tongue could meander between them. His fingertips wrote his signature along those smooth high arches. He felt an electric surge, as if by this very act he was claiming a part of her, the memory of this encounter that would stay with them both.

And then he made his way back up her body, while she giggled and trembled breathlessly. He noted with a degree of satisfaction that her snappy remarks had faded away as she was lost in the sensations he created. For the return journey both his hands and his lips were in contact with her body the whole time. Stroking, caressing, softly pinching, nibbling, blowing, lickling. He teased her with the same care and intensity as before. This time he daringly nibbled a path up from her belly button and between her breasts until he could flutter his lips on the ends of her collar bones and blow on the hollow of her throat.

“Omigod, omigod, omigod,” Samantha breathed through a wide smile. Dan’s fingers were lazily circling her underarms now and he was blowing on her ears again. She had stopped wriggling now and her eyes were lightly closed. She appeared to have surrendered to his ministrations, letting the sensations ripple through her body.

His hands finally reached her palms again. He drew a single spiral in each palm with his fingertip and then interlocked his fingers with hers. He leaned down and pressed a warm kiss against her blushing cheek. “OK, you’re done,” he said.

Samantha inhaled deeply and blew air out of her cheeks. “That was kinda different. I’m a little shivery after that.” There was a mild tremor to her voice but she was smiling and her eyes were shining.

“That’s the idea,” Dan said. He reached down and fastened her jeans and buckled her belt for her. He breathed on the buckle and polished it with the hem of his t-shirt.

“After all that, such gallantry.” Samantha giggled. “Hey would you mind getting me my top from downstairs?”

“Oh sure, of course, I uh may have a little trouble standing up after all that, if you know what I mean.” Dan said. She rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out at him. He stood up awkwardly and gingerly left the room.

He headed back downstairs and into the lounge. Her boots and top were where he had left them when he had taken her upstairs. He gathered up her top and headed to the kitchen to get some more cold drinks for each of them. Maybe he should grab some snacks, he’d worked up a bit of an appetite over the last few hours. He stopped in his tracks, “Oh damn, should have untied her first.”

He headed back upstairs and into his bedroom where Samantha sat elegantly on the side of the bed. “Uh, I came back up because I forgot to uncuff you but,” his voice trailed off.

“Dan,” she chided, “I never willingly go into a strange building without knowing how I am going to get out of it and I never let anyone tie me up unless I know how I will get myself free.”

“Wow, should have seen that one coming,” he grinned. He put the drinks down on the side. “You know, after care is a bit of a thing with these sessions. I am sure it isn’t in spy world but here on Main Street USA, it’s a little different.”

“After care?” Samantha looked at him quizzically.

He sat down on the bed and pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her. “Yeah, looking after the person who was good enough to let you tickle them.”

“Ah, that’s actually kinda nice.” Samantha said. She took a deep breath and let her head fall on his shoulder.

Dan felt a touch of sorrow, his incredible adventure was coming to an end. He could have kept her tied up longer, he could have done more, been bolder. Maybe he would live to regret that. Maybe Samantha would have made him regret that if he tried. Oh well, hugging was nice too.

Eventually Samantha lifted her head, she picked up her watch from the nightstand and looked at the time and then and gestured at the door on the other side of the bedroom with her chin. “Is that your en suite bathroom?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Is it clean?”

“Of course.”

“In that case, you mind if I take a shower before I disappear? It’s getting late.”

“Uh no,” Dan said in surprise. “There are clean towels in there too. Go right ahead.”

“Thanks.”

Samantha padded towards the bathroom, as she flicked on the light she reached up deftly behind her back and unhooked her bra. Dan caught an exciting glimpse of her bare back as she pushed the door behind her. He heard the sounds of her undressing and the noise of rushing water.

“Holy shit,” Dan muttered to himself. He fell back on the bed and put his hands behind his head. He was going to have to use the shower after her, just an excuse to relieve the pressure in his jeans. He rolled over and pressed his face against the sheets and pillow where Samantha’s body had been. He inhaled deeply and muttered to himself. “I’m never washing these again.”

The bathroom door was open just a crack emitting a shaft of yellow loud and soon clouds of steam wafted into the bedroom.

“Hey, Samantha, want me to come in and scrub your back?” He called out. He waited for her snappy response but there was nothing so he called out again, “I didn’t hear you say no.”

The water stopped. “That’s because I didn’t.” The water started up again.

Dan’s eyes went wide. Blood crashed in his ears. Did she just say what he thought she said? And then he was up and moving towards the bathroom, tearing his clothes off as if they were on fire.

Dan sat bolt upright in bed, taking a second to get his bearings. A dream. Had it been a dream? It had all been a dream.

No, he could see where her head had rested on the pillow, a single strand of long black hair bore testament to her presence. He leaned over and inhaled her sweet scent again. He picked up his phone from the nighststand. It was just after 4.30am. He hadn’t heard her leave. Well part of her job was getting in and out of places without being detected so he should hardly be surprised. He rolled over to where her body had lain and spotted a folded note.

He switched on the bedside light. It was a piece of paper from his phone pad downstairs. He unfolded it and saw the red imprint of a lipstick kiss. A speech bubble had been drawn coming from the lips with ‘Shh!’ written inside. Underneath was a doodle of a lightning bolt.

He lay back and found it impossible to stop grinning. Moments later he was asleep again.

Dan went through Sunday in a bit of a haze. The events of the previous night played through his mind over and over again. Would it ever get any better than that? He wondered that to himself. All the fantasies he had every imagined, the hottest clips and stories he had ever read. Would anything come close to that again? Well if not, he was certainly not going out unfulfilled.

That evening he logged onto the tickling forum and saw some some of his forum friends were in the chat room. He logged in and a few of the regulars sent him greetings.

Mike-o-matic: Hey man, how you doing?

DaFootsieGrrl7: Hey! How was your weekend?

QBallTKLR: Get up to anything interesting?

QBallTKLR: Tickle any hot babes??? :)

Oh yeah, hottest of the hot, Dan thought to himself. You guys will not believe what happened. I met Samantha Storm, she’s real. I invited her back to my place, she took her shirt off, I tied her up and I tickled her everywhere. She’s absolutely gorgeous, sexy as hell and the way she laughs and the way she moves when she’s tickled….you have no idea! And let me tell you, that was just for starters…. He cracked his knuckles and began to type.

Dantastic: Nah, pretty quiet really. How’s everyone doing?

“Samantha,” he said to himself, “your secret is safe with me.

Great, as always. Thoroughly enjoyed this entire story, Suikoden. Love the detail and the "repartee" between Dan and Samantha.

Absolutely wonderful. What sets this apart is the attention to detail... the little touches that make you feel you are right there with Dan as he torments the lovely Samantha.
Great ending too.

I have a feeling there are very many lurking females enjoying this particular series and this particular author. Don't be shy, make up a silly screen name and show your appreciation! Lurk no more.

Here it is, the grand finale. The previous chapters can be found here:

Part 1

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tha-Storm-Saturday-Night-Special-Part-1-(M-F)

Part 2

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tha-Storm-Saturday-Night-Special-Part-2-(M-F)

It's a little longer than the other chapters and I hope you enjoy it. Strap in, here we go!

Dan flexed his fingers and then began to apply them vigorously to Samantha’s feet.

Her feet twisted and writhed in the cuffs and he could hear the familiar, delicious sounds of stifled laughter, clanking chains and creaking bedframe. It was only a matter of time. He’d make her howl alright. Then he’d make her purr and then he’d make her moan. The very thought of that sent him of on a sadistic tickle assault. Everything that he’d ever seen work on a ticklee’s feet, whether by his own hand or by watching someone else, he now did to Samantha Storm. He was no longer awed by her lethal reputation, he was consumed by the desire to hear that laugh again and again and again.

Above him, the dark-haired young woman bound to his bed was straining not to laugh. When he looked up he could he see her teeth bared in a rictus grin as she screwed her eyes shut, hissed air and groaned in frustration.

There was no way she would be able to hold out much longer. What she didn’t know was that the lotion her tormentor had smeared on her feet was edible and he was very, very hungry.

Once again Dan took Samantha’s toes into his mouth and sucked hard. If anything, Samantha’s shriek of laughter was more desperate than the first time he had tasted her feet. The bondage was a game changer. Before, she could have easily turned the tables on him but this time the stakes were raised with her heightened sense of vulnerability.

Samantha’s bum bounced up and down on the bed as Dan’s fingertips and mouth assaulted her glistening feet. He nipped the length of the toes on her right foot with his incisors, while raking his fingers along the arch of her left. When the last traces of edible strawberry oil had gone, he switched his mouth and hands and proceeded to suck on her left foot. To her credit, his beautiful, ticklish plaything was still resisting the urge to beg for mercy. Of course, she knew better than that.

He tugged at the cuffs of her jeans and worked his fingers inside to rub and squeeze her shapely ankles, working his way up to her calves before the tight denim arrested progress. He lobster clawed the backs of her legs while he continued to devour her toes. He wasn’t sure if her laughter was fuelled what he was doing to her feet or what he was doing to her legs and if he was honest, he didn’t care. He was in the zone now.

Although he might not have represented the clear and present danger Samantha’s usual ticklers did, he was no slouch in the tickling department. He knew enough that if you push it too far the ticklee would cease to be so sensitive and the tickling would become more of an irritant than anything. Intense tickling broken up with regular breaks was the key to making a ticklee last and he suspected that between his skills and the stamina of Samantha’s magnificent body, this session could easily be prolonged until dawn. What the hell, he could sleep when he was dead.

With one last loving lick of her toes, Dan came up for air. They were both breathing hard and he was mesmerised by the rise and fall of her chest and stomach as she recovered her breath.

Samantha was still dealing with residual giggles and in a gesture Dan found adorable she rubbed the tip of her nose against her upper arm. “Got an itch.” She muttered.

“Tell me about it,” Dan drawled, pausing to subtly re-arrange the painful swelling in his jeans. “So how was that? Do I make the grade?”

“The sickness is definitely upon you,” Samantha said, craning her head up to look at him.

“Heh, I told you I didn’t want you to get bored.”

Samantha raised her eyebrows in acknowledgment.

Dan knew it was important to let a ticklee get their breath back and recover their sensitivity but he knew these respites could also be used to build up to the next session. He moved up the bed and lay on his side propped up on one elbow next to her. He let his gaze run hungrily over her slick torso. “I think your feet need a little rest and it would be a crying shame not to play with this lovely body of yours..”

Despite her bound vulnerability her gaze was unreadable. He wondered what was going on here. Had she allowed herself to be tied up and tickled because he had charmed her, because she had another kind of itch to scratch, because she was as curious as he was? Maybe he’d figure that out eventually but in the meantime there was a delicious slice of female heaven on his bed and in need of tickling.

He leaned in closer and looked into her eyes. “Guest’s choice. I’ll let you decide where you’d like to be tickled next. Pits, ribs, belly and hips? Feet again. I’ve got feathers if that’s your thing.”

“My thing? So all this is for my benefit is it? If my hands were free I’d be stroking my chin right now and looking at you skeptically.”

“Like this?” He traced the delicate contours of her jawline. “Where would you like me to tickle you?”

She narrowed her eyes. “I think you’d enjoy it too much if I told you and maybe you’re having enough fun as it is.”

Dan chuckled and playfully tweaked her nose. “Samantha, as amazing as you are I have to tell you that sometimes you are the pits.” He placed a heavy emphasis on the final word and then he let his fingers glide down her neck with a gossamer touch. He moved out over her collar bones, circled the muscles of her shoulders and then dipped his fingertips onto the smooth, warm skin of her underarms.

Samantha’s gaze narrowed slightly and the telltale rise and fall of her chest increased. She was chewing her bottom lip in an attempt not to smile.

“I’m not even doing anything yet and you’re already fighting hard.” Dan teased. “I can see the muscles working in the swan-like neck and in your jawline. I think you’re going to be in big trouble once I really get to work on you.”

Samantha said nothing.

“Yeah, maybe all those stories were exaggerated. I think I can have you all undone in no time at all.” He drummed his fingertips in her pits but with no more pressure than he had used before. He could feel the tension in her body as she waited for the onslaught; delicious for him, agony for her.

“Tickle,” he shouted and then began spidering his fingers over every inch of Samantha’s creamy hollows and oh how she laughed. Yes, this was what he wanted. He tickled her exposed underarms like a man possessed and she writhed and giggled in a wonderfully uninhibited fashion. In fact she was so much of a squirmer he had to swing a leg over her and straddle her thighs.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He laughed. “You’re not going anywhere.”

Samantha let out a long growl of frustration and then submitted to the ticklish laughter bubbling in her lungs. She whipped her head from side to side and did her best to buck Dan off of her but she couldn’t get the leverage and had no choice but to suffer his tender torments. With Dan settled over her thighs her ability to buck and writhe was limited and so she gripped the ropes linking her cuffs to the bedframe and pulled until her muscles ached, using the strain to distract herself from the flickering fingertips in her sensitive hollows.

She whipped her head from side to side and screwed her eyes shut as her laughter was hissed through gritted teeth.

“Oh no fair, don’t disappear on me.” Dan said. He began poking her ribs and pits with a single fingertip, making her flinch. “Come back to me, Samantha. I want you right here for all this.”

Samantha blinked tears of laughter away and peered back at him through narrowed slits, her lips pressed hard together.

“Ah now there she is, there’s my girl.” Dan grinned. “Wow, that was pretty good. I mean you nearly managed to buck me off and I could hear the bedframe creaking. You’re a real fighter aren’t you?”

“Then I guess it’s lucky for you I’m tied up isn’t it?” Samantha said, flipping strands of hair off her face.

Dan made a sad face. “Aw c’mon now. I offered you a safeword but you wanted to be the big tough spy and manage without one. I can always give you one if it makes you feel better. How about ‘tinkerbell’? No wait, ‘fluffy bunny rabbits,’ that’s it. You say that and it’s all over.”

“You’re looking very punchable right now.” Samantha said, struggling not to grin.

“Still no safeword. Jeez, you’re like that one person at the Mexican restaurant who always has to order the hottest chillies just to prove they can eat them.” He leaned forward until he could whisper in her ear, “and speaking of hot stuff, I think it’s time we turned up the heat on this little tickle session.”

Samantha looked back at him with a furrowed brow. “Don’t get ahead of yourself now, buster.”

Dan reached over into his trunk of toys and with a flourish produced a black satin scarf. “Since you keep closing your eyes, I figure I might as well blindfold you. I’m sure you’ve heard this one before but by taking away the sight, the tactile sense becomes much sharper. That you should keep you on your pretty little toes.”

He leaned over her and wrapped the scarf around her head. She made huffing noises but didn’t do much to impede him. “Methinks the lady doth protest too much.” He said drily. He fluttered his fingers over Samantha’s eyes and she didn’t flinch so he was satisfied that the blindfold was doing its job. He thought she looked quite delightful so he bent forward and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose.

“Oh yuk, that’s wet.” She protested.

He leaned forward again and fluttered his tongue on her nose. She attempted to crane her head to the side to wipe her nose on her shoulder but Dan held her chin in place. “Uh-uh. You’re a bit of a cocky brat, even when you’re tied so I’m just reminding you who’s in charge here.”

Samantha barked a short laugh. “Whatever you say O chocolate covered pretzel tickle king or whatever it is you call yourself.”

“Let’s keep it simple. Since you don’t want a safeword, the session ends when you declare yourself my tickle slave and me your tickle master. Deal?”

“You do know at somepoint you’re going to have to untie me, don’t you, you wiseass?”

“Maybe I could just keep you forever. We should get married, how about that? No wait that’s probably a bit too much. We’ll just live together a while first. You can live here and I’ll tickle you everyday. Sounds like a plan to me.”

Even under the blindfold he could tell she was rolling her eyes but she was grinning too. “Keep it up, you’re one phone call away from a drone strike.”

Dan scratched his chin, “I’m conflicted, Samantha. I thought we had a connection here but it seems I might be a bit premature.”

“I hear it’s more common than you’d think.” Samantha interrupted.

“Oh very good, you got me there. I think I need to launch a bit more of a charm offensive, you know whisper sweet nothings in your ear.”

The bed creaked as he leaned over. Samantha bit her lip and started moving her head from side to side, trying to guess where he’d pounce. His head was suddenly there, jammed between her outstretched right arm and her head. He settled his lips in place and blew gently on Samantha’s ear. She snorted and then let out an anticipatory laugh. “Oh shit…”

Dan blew again and then started to whisper to her in a soft breathy voice, his lips occasionally brushing her earlobe with feather light touches. “You’re looking so hot, Samantha, and so ticklish. Omigod, you’re a dream come true for a tickler. I just can’t stop myself from wanting to tickle you. TICK-LE. TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK-LE you all over. The night is young and there’s so much to play with.” He paused to blow on her ear again, “from the top of your pretty little head to the tips of your cute little toes, there isn’t a single inch of you I don’t want to tease, tickle and torment.”

Samantha tried to move her head away as she giggled away, she trembled with laughter as his lips stayed close. “You…are…such…a…jerk.” She just about managed to say.

Dan continued to whisper and blow on her ear. He tickled her under the chin and quickly switched to the other ear, indulging himself with more streams of ticklish nonsense into her ear. “Oh baby, are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only ten I see. This skin, so soft and ticklish, just can’t help myself. Eh girl, are you sitting on the F5 key because dat ass is refreshin’!”

“Beatings, all the beatings! Those are the worst lines ever.” Samantha chuckled, her cheeks were flushed and her chest was heaving.

As much fun as Dan was having he didn’t want to wear Samantha out to the point that she started to lose sensitivity, that would be no fun. He reluctantly pulled away, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. “Now if you don’t want to marry me after that, then I don’t know what to say.”

Samantha slumped back onto the bed. She was breathing hard as she tried to recover. “OK, I have to have to hand it to you, you’re pretty good with the whole tickling thing,” she panted.

“Was that a compliment? In that case I think you deserve a little rest.” He said. In truth, Dan needed a break himself. The close proximity of her body, the way she looked and smelled and moved and laughed was intoxicating. He surreptitiously adjusted the painful throbbing in his jeans. Careful Dan, he said to himself, you’re in the Hurt Locker now. One wrong move and this thing is about to go off.

He closed his eyes and pictured his high school algebra and biology teachers going at it over a classroom desk. Yep, that did it, the moment of danger was over. Behind him he could hear Samantha controlling her breathing. Well that wouldn’t do, he had to keep her on her toes.

“I’m guessing that was a first for you.” Dan said.

“You don’t think anyone ever whispered sweet nothings into my ear before? Oh that stings.”

“You know what I mean,” he chuckled, “I’m betting no-one ever did that to you while you were on one of your missions before, like, uh Miss Ramirez.”

He watched as Samantha’s full lips curled into a grin. “You’re really curious about what happened with Miss Ramirez aren’t you? You’re just dying to know all the sordid details.”

He propped himself up on his elbow next to you. “I could try tickling it out of you but something tells me that might not work.”

“Ah so you’re not as stupid as you look.” Samantha said.

“Please,” Dan sniffed. “No-one could be that stupid.” That earned him a laugh. His self-deprecating style had certainly helped him in the flirting process before. He wondered if it might just help him now.

Samantha sighed. “OK, if you saw Miss Ramirez walking down the street you would definitely think she was hot but when she has you tied up and is giggling away while running fingernails up and down your feet, you might have a different opinion.”

“So she just tickled your feet?” Dan said hopefully.

Samantha bit her lip and shifted on the mattress. “She has a way with touch. She understands nerve endings. She knows what feels like torture and what doesn’t. She doesn’t really use feathers or tools much. She prefers to use her fingers,” Samantha paused, “and her tongue.”

“Oh God,” Dan groaned under his breath. Just like that he was right back in the Hurt Locker again.

“She likes to get close and personal, intimate even. She likes to dominate though. You can tell how much she likes that feeling of power. She has this laugh when she’s running her hot little tongue between my toes or flickering it over my skin. There’s a sadism there but it’s more about making you feel what you don’t want to feel in that moment.”

Dan stood up and hooked a finger in the collar of his T-shirt. It was getting hot in here. “You mean, turned on…?”

“Yeah,” Samantha breathed, “turned on.”

Digging his fingernails into his palms helped a little. “Wow, that must have been uh, weird.”

“Oh boy,” Samantha said in a soft voice, biting her lip and writhing slowly at the memory. “She started to undress me with those teasing fingers and her lips and tongue never leaving my body. There I was tied up, helpless, naked, glistening and she had her way with me. Stimulating me, then denying me, over and over, making me beg. You have no idea what she’s like. By the time she’s done with you, you’ll do anything she asks.”

Dan could hear blood crashing in his ears. “What did she ask for?”

Samantha moaned and rubbed her thighs together, “she asked for a…” She was murmuring in a low voice and Dan couldn’t hear her.

“Say again, what did she want?” He said urgently.

Samantha murmured again as she writhed sensually on the bed. Dan didn’t dare rearrange himself this time. He didn’t want to know. He had to know. He didn’t want to know. He had to know. He leaned over the bed and whispered urgently, “What did Ramirez ask for, what did she want from you?”

Samantha slowly turned towards Dan’s voice and licked her lips. “She wanted…she wanted….a BLT with extra mayo,” and then she burst out laughing.

Dan stood and groaned, he had to laugh in spite of himself. “Omigod, OK, I admit it you got me good there. Whew, I should have seen that coming.” He paced around he room shaking his head.

“Ow, my ribs still ache. I shouldn’t make myself laugh like that.” Samantha giggled.

The bed creaked as Dan sat back down on it. “You know you’re going to pay for that, don’t you?”

Samantha shrugged. “Yeah, but you were going to tickle me whether I was being nice as pie or mean as hell so I figured I might as well have some fun too.”

“Mm-hm,” Dan said, he began to flutter his fingertips back and forth across Samantha’s ribs, gently probing at them beneath her satin skin. “If you think your ribs ache now…”

“Oh here we go again,” Samantha muttered.

Dan flattened his palms and spread his fingers across Samantha’s rib cage and gave it an affectionate squeeze. Then, humming to himself he began softly poking here and there. Before long he had her giggling and flinching with anticipation. He added soft pinches into the mix, wiggled his knuckles in the gaps between her ribs and drew elaborate, flowery designs on her trembling torso with his fingertips.

“Just do it already,” Samantha chuckled, turning away from him.

“When I’m ready.” Dan said airily. He was taking his time using each fingertip in a slow, meandering crawl all over her ribs and up and down her sides.

“Yeah and when is that gonna beeeeeeee.” The final syllable was drawn out into a long squeal as Dan began wriggling his fingers in earnest now.

“Five minutes of this, that’s what you get for that little joke, Samantha. I’m the funny one around here. You just have to lie there, look sexy and laugh for me.” Dan said. He knew full well that five minutes could feel like five hours. She started bucking and squirming so much he had to straddle her thighs again and tighten his knees against her hips.

She still put up a good fight and the mattress springs were given a serious workout as she attempted to throw Dan off between a series of breathy giggles. He had already given her quite a torrid time and some way in she stopped struggling so much and attempted to conserve energy by limiting herself to well-timed flinches as his fingers lingered here and there.

For Dan everything had taken on a hyperreality, everything was more vivid to the point he wondered if it was even real. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he’d find himself in this position with Samantha Storm, but sometimes wildest dreams come true. He grinned like a Cheshire cat as he ran down the clock with soft pinches and plucking motions all over her glorious ribs. “Stop squirming so much, Samantha. How am I supposed to count your ribs properly if you won’t keep still?”

“Yeah right, the squirming works for you, I can tell.” Samantha giggled.

“That obvious huh? I’m only human,” Dan muttered. “Well don’t wear yourself out, we’re not done yet but I think that was at least five minutes.”

“Really I barely noticed,” Samantha sniffed.

“Sure, hey would you like a cold drink. I have diet soda downstairs.”

Samantha licked her lips. “I wouldn’t say no to that.”

“Be right back.”

Dan bounded downstairs and took two cans from the refrigerator. They were nice and cold with droplets of condensation forming on their sides. He wandered back into the bedroom where Samantha was looking remarkably composed for a woman who was bound, blindfolded and wearing only her bra and jeans. He paused for a moment to drink in that vision, searing it in his memory. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her and placed one of the cans on the nightstand. He smoothed wilds strands of hair that had blown across her face during her struggles.

“Thanks,” she said.

“Pleasure. Here’s that cold soda I mentioned.” He plopped the can in the middle of her belly.

Samantha’s lips formed a perfect ‘O’ and she squealed in surprise. “Omigod, that’s freezing.”

Dan kept the can in place and rolled it back and forth. “Well I just wanted you to be happy it’s cold enough. Is it cold enough.”

“Yes, yes it’s cold enough.” Samantha blurted. She grinned, “you are such a dick.”

“Gotcha,” Dan grinned. He popped open the cans and removed Samantha’s blindfold. Then he propped a couple of pillows behind her head and held the can for her.

“Not ready to let me loose?” She said.

“Nuh-uh. The tickle train has only just pulled out of the station.”

Samantha shrugged, drank from the can and smacked her lips. “I needed that. Bonus points for having diet grape soda.”

Dan gulped down his own soda and then helped to Samantha to drink more of hers. “You know, Samantha, you had quite a strong reaction there when I put that cold can on your stomach just now. Now I’d be lying if I said those weren’t some of the most mouth-watering abs I’ve ever seen but now I’m thinking they might be among the most sensitive and ticklish too.”

“In that case it probably wasn’t such a good idea to rub something cold over my belly,” Samantha said, “that tends to make me less sensitive so I doubt it’s worth bothering now.”

“Are you trying to throw me off my game?” Dan waggled a finger at her. “Your tummy seemed pretty sensitive when we were playing downstairs and the reaction when I blew a raspberry on your belly button was pretty conclusive.”

“Elbows. Elbows are my real tickle spot. There, I said it.” Samantha said. “Stroke my elbows with a feather and it’s unbearable.”

Dan was ignoring her though. He scooted down on the bed so his head was level with her midriff and then he used a fingertip to trace a loop from the bottom of her ribcage to the top of her jeans. He used a light touch but he could feel toned muscles trembling under smooth, warm skin as he lazily dragged his fingers in elaborate looping patterns.

“Oh shit,” Samantha bit her lip and looked at the ceiling.

“Oh this is going to be fun,” Dan chuckled. He began to slowly spider his fingers all over Samantha’s stomach and found there was considerable pleasure to be had if he focused on the area just below her belly button and at the sides where he approached the creases of her hips. In his experience no-one could ward off ticklish sensations when that spot was teased.

He suddenly changed tack and pinched her waist, eliciting a yelp. “You lied to me, you told me your belly wouldn’t be ticklish.”

“Well it’s part of my job,” Samantha said, “spreading disinformation, old habits.”

“Tsk, I don’t think I can let you get away with that.” Dan said, gently increasing the speed and pressure of his fingertips. He had tickled enough girls in his time to know that certain areas of the body could take more than others. You could go buck wild on feet but for smoother areas like the neck, the underarms, the belly, which typically received less direct touch during the average day, a softer, more sensitive approach was required.

He slipped his arm under Samantha’s back and around so he could tickle her left side while his right hand occupied itself with her right side. They tracked inwards, meeting in the middle and spreading out again. Samantha had that smooth line of definition in the middle of her stomach that spoke of sensible eating and a commitment to a vigorous exercise routine. In truth, Dan could have watched her supple abdomen writhing under his fingers (or anyone’s for that matter) for hours. It was weirdly mesmerizing and was doing nothing to help the pressure he felt in his jeans.

Samantha twisted and growled under her breath through gritted teeth and she did what she could to thwart his ticklish attentions but it was a losing battle. Dan would have one hand lightly plucking and pinching at her belly while the other traced flowery patterns with a barely-there touch. In a particularly fiendish move he used the point of his chin to lightly rub against her ribs.

“No fair.” Samantha shouted, “come on, man.”

“Hehe, check it out, I can tickle you with just about any part of my body. I’m like the Leatherman of tickler. The Swiss Army tickler.”

“You’re a royal pain in the ass is what you are.” She laughed.

“Are you telling me your ass is ticklish, Samantha?” But right now he had other ideas. His gaze was drawn to the quivering dimple of her belly button. He leaned forward and gently blew on it. The muscles clenched reflexively.

“Oh no, not this,” Samantha said between her fits of growling and giggling.

“Oh yes, this,” Dan countered. He placed his lips on the satin-smooth surface of her abdomen, right over her belly button, inhaled deeply and blew.

Samantha shrieked like a banshee, arching up of the bed and pushing her belly against Dan’s mouth. He blew another loud, wet zerbert on her. And another. And another. In fact she was bucking like a bronco in response to his mouth tickling and he had to wrap his arms around her waist and hold on tightly as he blew raspberries and vibrated his lips above, below, to the sides and then directly onto her navel.

“Nyah, that’s the worst,” Samantha breathed as she gulped down air between fits of laughter.

Now Dan began nibbling the rim of her navel with his lips, interspersing this with gentle blowing while Samantha clenched her stomach muscles tight. He hooked his fingers in her belt and pulled the waist of her jeans down so he could smack his lips against her flat, lower abdomen.

“Oh you’re mine now, little miss super spy,” he said triumphantly. He flickered his tongue around her delicious belly button before plunging his tongue inside and licking the small knot at its center.

“Omigod are you actually licking my belly button?” Samantha was laugh snorting and trembling, her eyes screwed shut, hair wild and her enthusiastic and implacable tickler, blew, sucked, nibbled and licked all around her navel and lower abdomen. She let her head fall back on the pillow groaning with resignation.

Eventually Dan finished by giving Samantha’s navel a long, loud, wet kiss. He sat up, breathing hard and grinning like a fool.

“You done?” Samantha said, regarding him through narrowed eyes.

“For now,” Dan said. “Look, sorry if I got a little carried away there but so many girls are just not that ticklish around their belly button and to find one who is not only ticklish as hell but hot enough to melt glaciers is pretty damn, rare. At least it is in my experience.” He paused for a moment then said, “Samantha, you’re the best thing ever.”

Samantha laughed, “Thanks, I think.”

“No seriously, I mean it. I’ve watched I don’t know how many tickle clips with real and fake laughter, super model looking women, girls next door, I’ve read the hottest kink stories around and I’ve played with more than a few girls but this has been incredible.”

“Has been?” Samantha arched an eyebrow, “does that mean my tickle ordeal is over?”

Dan scratched his chin. “Well, let’s say almost.”

“How did I guess that would be the answer,” Samantha said shaking her head.

“Well we gotta have a grand finale don’t we?” Dan said.

“Finale?”

“I could tell you, but it would be more fun to show you.”

He moved up on the bed and reached up to Samantha’s bound wrists. He walked his fingers onto her palms and then slowly began to draw circles. He kept his touch light and Samantha, who was still game, resisted closing her hands into fists.

“Interesting. Not what I expected,” Samantha said. “I half expected you’d want me naked for your big finale.”

“Don’t think I wouldn’t love that,” Dan said, “and I’ll probably kick myself for this but I think I’d be taking my life into my hands if I tried that.”

“Smart guy,” Samantha giggled.

Dan’s fingers moved over the thick leather cuffs and down Samantha’s forearms to gently stroke the insides of her wrists and then the inner crook of her elbows. She shivered slightly. “I guess my elbows are a little ticklish after all.”

The fingers moved inexorably down towards her underarms.

“Uh-oh, here it comes,” she sang quietly.

Dan placed a finger gently against her lips. “Shhhhh.” His hands resumed their path and skirted gently at the edges of Samantha’s delicate hollows. She began to squirm and a low groan rippled from her throat. His fingertips lowered onto her underarms and she stifled a giggle.

His fingertips began to swoop and skate back and forth causing Samantha to emit little gasps interspersed with giggles. She flinched adorably with each pass over the sensitive centers of her armpits.

“You like that? I call this the Dantastic patented all over body tingler.” Dan said, he drifted around to her collar bones now and stroked her graceful neck. Samantha trembled with silent laughter as he let one hand dally in the hollow of her throat while the other moved back and forth across her ears. He leaned to blow on one ear while he tickled the other with soft strokes of his fingers.

Samantha groaned and laughed. “This isn’t what I expected at all.”

Dan said nothing, he let his fingers drizzle daringly over the straps of her bra and the swells of her breasts before drifting to the gauzy material stretched over her ribs. Was it just his imagination or were her nipples stiff with arousal? He fluttered the tip of his tongue against earlobe while his nails grazed her ribs through the mesh of her bra.

Samantha jerked her head away and groaned softly. “No fair.”

“All’s fair in lust and tickles.” Dan said as his lips chased her delicate ear.

“That’s not how the saying goes.” Samantha laughed.

“Aw shaddup and lemme tickle ya,” he grinned.

He moved his fingers to her ribs below her bra now, reaching behind her to stroke from her back around to her front where his fingers met just above her tummy. There was no squeezing and digging of fingers now. There was just enough pressure to raise goose flesh, to increase sensitivity and to stimulate the delicious trembling that pulsated through his gorgeous ticklee.

Samantha caught a breath but then Dan’s fingers drifted back to her stomach as he leaned down to nibble lightly on her ribs with his lips. His fingertip touches had raised a level of sensitivity that his mouth now sought to exploit. It was deliberate and sensual, calculated and indulgent. Dan wondered to himself if Samantha had ever experienced anything like this with any of her lovers. He wondered what kind of men they were. Or women. Hell, who was he to judge?

The bedframe creaked as Samantha pulled on her bonds and writhed sinuously at Dan’s touches. He was nibbling all over her belly now. One arm went around her waist, the fingers looping around to delve into her jeans pocket and tickle her hip, the other began to gently pinch the toned muscles of her thighs. Once again his tongue her found her belly button. Above him, Samantha giggled delightfully, cursing lightly under her breath, groaning, gasping and breathing hard. He didn’t blow any raspberries this time. He was content to flutter his lips, blowing and kissing gently over her quivering abdomen.

He used his forefinger and thumb to squeeze her waist, his fingers went to the waist of her jeans and squeezed her hips. Even through the leather of her belt and the coarse fabric of her jeans she reacted with little flinches and wriggles. His hands glided inwards along her belt and then with something approaching reverence he gently tugged at her belt buckle with its lightning bolt motif.

“Trust me,” he whispered.

Samantha stiffened above him as he unbuckled her belt, popped open the button at her waist and tugged down the zipper, exposing low-cut black panties. He let his fingers roam back and forth across her lower tummy, just above her panty line while Samantha’s belly heaved and she let out a startled “Ooh,” at the ticklish sensation.

Dan scooted a touch lower now and reached around to tickle the backs of Samantha’s thighs, running his lightly clawing fingers up and down her legs. He squeezed her just below the butt and moved to the front of her legs to pinch above the knees. He took his time, if this was the grand finale he was going to make every second count.

Samantha was laughing softly through his oddly gentle tickling but this was exactly the reaction he wanted. Furiously tickling feet, digging fingers into ribs and armpits; that was amateur hour. Dan wanted her to see, or more specifically feel, another side to his skills as a tickler. He liked to leave his play partners almost fizzing with ticklish electricity to the point where all it would take was a single stroke on the underarm or a quick nibble on the neck to undo her entirely and collapse her into a giggling, helpless wreck.

He was back at her feet now and used his nails to lightly track all over insteps and the tops of her toes before helping himself to her soles. He knelt at the end of the bed and planted soft kisses on the pads of each of her toes and the heels and balls of her feet. He lightly bit each of her toes in turn and then spread them apart so his tongue could meander between them. His fingertips wrote his signature along those smooth high arches. He felt an electric surge, as if by this very act he was claiming a part of her, the memory of this encounter that would stay with them both.

And then he made his way back up her body, while she giggled and trembled breathlessly. He noted with a degree of satisfaction that her snappy remarks had faded away as she was lost in the sensations he created. For the return journey both his hands and his lips were in contact with her body the whole time. Stroking, caressing, softly pinching, nibbling, blowing, lickling. He teased her with the same care and intensity as before. This time he daringly nibbled a path up from her belly button and between her breasts until he could flutter his lips on the ends of her collar bones and blow on the hollow of her throat.

“Omigod, omigod, omigod,” Samantha breathed through a wide smile. Dan’s fingers were lazily circling her underarms now and he was blowing on her ears again. She had stopped wriggling now and her eyes were lightly closed. She appeared to have surrendered to his ministrations, letting the sensations ripple through her body.

His hands finally reached her palms again. He drew a single spiral in each palm with his fingertip and then interlocked his fingers with hers. He leaned down and pressed a warm kiss against her blushing cheek. “OK, you’re done,” he said.

Samantha inhaled deeply and blew air out of her cheeks. “That was kinda different. I’m a little shivery after that.” There was a mild tremor to her voice but she was smiling and her eyes were shining.

“That’s the idea,” Dan said. He reached down and fastened her jeans and buckled her belt for her. He breathed on the buckle and polished it with the hem of his t-shirt.

“After all that, such gallantry.” Samantha giggled. “Hey would you mind getting me my top from downstairs?”

“Oh sure, of course, I uh may have a little trouble standing up after all that, if you know what I mean.” Dan said. She rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out at him. He stood up awkwardly and gingerly left the room.

He headed back downstairs and into the lounge. Her boots and top were where he had left them when he had taken her upstairs. He gathered up her top and headed to the kitchen to get some more cold drinks for each of them. Maybe he should grab some snacks, he’d worked up a bit of an appetite over the last few hours. He stopped in his tracks, “Oh damn, should have untied her first.”

He headed back upstairs and into his bedroom where Samantha sat elegantly on the side of the bed. “Uh, I came back up because I forgot to uncuff you but,” his voice trailed off.

“Dan,” she chided, “I never willingly go into a strange building without knowing how I am going to get out of it and I never let anyone tie me up unless I know how I will get myself free.”

“Wow, should have seen that one coming,” he grinned. He put the drinks down on the side. “You know, after care is a bit of a thing with these sessions. I am sure it isn’t in spy world but here on Main Street USA, it’s a little different.”

“After care?” Samantha looked at him quizzically.

He sat down on the bed and pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her. “Yeah, looking after the person who was good enough to let you tickle them.”

“Ah, that’s actually kinda nice.” Samantha said. She took a deep breath and let her head fall on his shoulder.

Dan felt a touch of sorrow, his incredible adventure was coming to an end. He could have kept her tied up longer, he could have done more, been bolder. Maybe he would live to regret that. Maybe Samantha would have made him regret that if he tried. Oh well, hugging was nice too.

Eventually Samantha lifted her head, she picked up her watch from the nightstand and looked at the time and then and gestured at the door on the other side of the bedroom with her chin. “Is that your en suite bathroom?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Is it clean?”

“Of course.”

“In that case, you mind if I take a shower before I disappear? It’s getting late.”

“Uh no,” Dan said in surprise. “There are clean towels in there too. Go right ahead.”

“Thanks.”

Samantha padded towards the bathroom, as she flicked on the light she reached up deftly behind her back and unhooked her bra. Dan caught an exciting glimpse of her bare back as she pushed the door behind her. He heard the sounds of her undressing and the noise of rushing water.

“Holy shit,” Dan muttered to himself. He fell back on the bed and put his hands behind his head. He was going to have to use the shower after her, just an excuse to relieve the pressure in his jeans. He rolled over and pressed his face against the sheets and pillow where Samantha’s body had been. He inhaled deeply and muttered to himself. “I’m never washing these again.”

The bathroom door was open just a crack emitting a shaft of yellow loud and soon clouds of steam wafted into the bedroom.

“Hey, Samantha, want me to come in and scrub your back?” He called out. He waited for her snappy response but there was nothing so he called out again, “I didn’t hear you say no.”

The water stopped. “That’s because I didn’t.” The water started up again.

Dan’s eyes went wide. Blood crashed in his ears. Did she just say what he thought she said? And then he was up and moving towards the bathroom, tearing his clothes off as if they were on fire.

Dan sat bolt upright in bed, taking a second to get his bearings. A dream. Had it been a dream? It had all been a dream.

No, he could see where her head had rested on the pillow, a single strand of long black hair bore testament to her presence. He leaned over and inhaled her sweet scent again. He picked up his phone from the nighststand. It was just after 4.30am. He hadn’t heard her leave. Well part of her job was getting in and out of places without being detected so he should hardly be surprised. He rolled over to where her body had lain and spotted a folded note.

He switched on the bedside light. It was a piece of paper from his phone pad downstairs. He unfolded it and saw the red imprint of a lipstick kiss. A speech bubble had been drawn coming from the lips with ‘Shh!’ written inside. Underneath was a doodle of a lightning bolt.

He lay back and found it impossible to stop grinning. Moments later he was asleep again.

Dan went through Sunday in a bit of a haze. The events of the previous night played through his mind over and over again. Would it ever get any better than that? He wondered that to himself. All the fantasies he had every imagined, the hottest clips and stories he had ever read. Would anything come close to that again? Well if not, he was certainly not going out unfulfilled.

That evening he logged onto the tickling forum and saw some some of his forum friends were in the chat room. He logged in and a few of the regulars sent him greetings.

Mike-o-matic: Hey man, how you doing?

DaFootsieGrrl7: Hey! How was your weekend?

QBallTKLR: Get up to anything interesting?

QBallTKLR: Tickle any hot babes??? :)

Oh yeah, hottest of the hot, Dan thought to himself. You guys will not believe what happened. I met Samantha Storm, she’s real. I invited her back to my place, she took her shirt off, I tied her up and I tickled her everywhere. She’s absolutely gorgeous, sexy as hell and the way she laughs and the way she moves when she’s tickled….you have no idea! And let me tell you, that was just for starters…. He cracked his knuckles and began to type.

Dantastic: Nah, pretty quiet really. How’s everyone doing?

“Samantha,” he said to himself, “your secret is safe with me.
This was a hell of an ending! I think anyone, male or female, can relate to the excitement between these two. The banter. The fantasies blurring and becoming real. Dan completely floored by the mythology being before him and the perfect tickle girl amusing his passion. Both of them warmly escalating with unbearable yet surprising intimacy. This is all about pure connection beyond the super hot tickling and it is why people love her character because at the end of the day she's the sort of girl everybody, like Dan, would be honored to (affectionately) torment.

This is a story with universal truths and appreciation we all have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I am glad you like it and appreciate the words.

You really go where I was going with this and the dynamic I was aiming for. I enjoyed writing this and having the dynamic develop and the warmth build. Maybe Dan will appear again. Who knows? ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back