• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Following is an excerpt from the journal of patient Daniel Greene (F/M Explicit)

tickl(ish)ninja

The Following is an excerpt from the journal of patient Daniel Greene,

Warning: The closer to the patient one gets, the more likely one suffers from his affliction. This ailment does not discriminate between men and women, affecting both, though male staff do seem to succumb quicker. There is only one Doctor who has had contact without going insane, that being Miss Davis (new member of the nursing staff). Even reading this excerpt is grounds for quarantine. Be sure to have proper authorization before proceeding.

Dear Journal, I had the dream again. It had been a week, but it was too good to be true and the dream came back. It's the same every single time. The scene stuck in my head unable to forget…

I open my eyes to see a room with no doors or windows. Trying to stir i realize my hands and legs are restrained. Looking down in shock, I find myself on my knees, resting on some special restraining chair. My ankles tied down and toes tied back, keeping my feet from even moving an inch. My arms are held above me, as I pull and tug the bonds hold me still and I can’t escape them either. It is around about this point I look back down and notice i'm completely naked. I always feel that embarrassed feeling even though i’ve been stuck like this countless times by now. Then I hear it… her.

The voice of an angel behind me. This time her greeting was
“and how has my little toy been fairing while i’ve been away? Did you miss me?!” I look up and try unsuccessfully to look behind me.
“W-who’s there?! What's going…” is all I get to say before it comes rushing back.
“Darling really, I thought we were passed all these first time questions…”
“Please… please not again. I don’t know what I did to you but I’ll do anything to stop this...this-”
“This fun? This fantasy I am allowing you to live? Must you be so ungrateful? It’s ok sweety, I know you well enough by now.” she walks in front of me, fully naked. Her skin a light grey, with eyes that seem to glow a violet hue. Her height is difficult to tell, but she seems shorter than I am but barely (around 5ft 9). She doesn’t show any muscle… unless you piss her off, and I’ve learned to NOT piss her off anymore. She has C cup breasts, and is rather thin (she is admittedly my dream girl in terms of looks, but didn’t use to be. That seems to have changed since these dreams began…) She continues, “You just still need to admit to yourself that this is your dream come true…” looking at her it's impossible anymore to disagree. Literally, if i open my mouth nothing comes out. But more than that… she is right.

I keep my mouth shut. I won’t give this demon the satisfaction of my admission. Then she sits on a psychiatrist's chair behind her. The one that I swear was not there until she wanted to sit down. “So my defiant little pet, what should tonights prescription be?” her ‘prescription’ is her way of saying torture. “Oh I know! Lets go to your favorite medicine… laughter!”.
“No! I...I can’t.. Take anymore I-”

“Oh hush! If that were true I would have broken you already,” she says as she stands up, walking back to me. “But don’t worry… Mistress will have you soon enough…” then she disappears from view behind me.

It’s at this time the fear starts to set in, Of course she’s going to torture me, in one of my favor… I mean most hated ways imaginable. But that fear pales in comparison to my new fear, she’s already driven me insane… what more could mis...could she want?

No more time to think as I feel the first of her nails slide gleefully from my heel to my toes and back. Only once, but this is not new to me, and after so many of these fantas...dreams...she has found a way to suppress my resistance to it, or I’ve just been broken down enough to not be able to hold back my giggles. A few stream out before her verbal assault begins,

“Aww… is the big boy tickwish? Guess he should have kept these feet hidden… they are just so easy to torment…” she says and I can feel her gliding 2 nails on each sole just tracing shapes. But again I’m unable to resist as a steady stream of giggles flow from my mouth and fill the room. I used to beg her to stop, show mercy and let me earn my freedom from the teasing nails in any other way she can think of. But I’ve realized I don’t want her to stop. Recently I’ve even felt the urge to ask for more, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let her win that easy. So she slowly adds her dreadful nails until every finger is scribbling over my arches and soles, my feet still unable to even move, let alone pull away. My giggles turn into full belly laughs quickly after that and my squirming seems to do nothing. The table I’m on doesn’t move at all, and my laughter only ever encourages her, and I hear a vibrating something turn on before I feel the automated scrubber she is using on my feet. Now I am not a screamer, but these things are absolute torture, and once they are on they never stop. As such I begin to laugh silently for all the areas this scrubber can reach, and both my soles receive the onslaught.

Then my underarms receive a visit from this sexy little tickle monster, tracing circles making sure my laughter is silent and uninterrupted. My thrashing only gets stronger, even though it is useless to resist when tied down like this. But this isn’t the worst… she hasn’t walked in front of me yet, that's when it gets really fun… bad, I meant really bad.

These nails...attacking under my arms, digging into my hollows, she makes sure to wait until she hears my laughter slow down or lax in any way. My silence is gone, full volume laughter is back as I can actually see the 2 electric toothbrushes she uses float to her.
“About to be 4 areas down my little tickle toy...oh if only this little dreamland could let you pass out, then you would miss out on so much…”. Again I am unable to speak, both from being mercilessly tickled to insanity, and the fact that I’m hiding from her that I secretly want this. She turns on the brushes and they float in the perfect places to drive me wild, thrashing about with a new energy I didn’t think I had.

Here is when she walks in front of me. My eyes are shut, and she makes no noise as she moves, so the only reason i know this is where she strikes next. Where the real torture actually starts. She isn’t tickling me, her hands instead start to rub my chest.
“Poor baby… all those tickles are maddening! I think you need a little more enjoyment from all of this,”. After she says this she starts to rub my nipples, massaging them while I am powerless to stop her. I hate how I have learned to sit still through this. Another thing that she taught me through these dreams. I grow hard right in front of her, tears roll down my eyes praying that she will show mercy, prayers made in vain, it seems. “My my, thats a good boy… show your mistress how much you love this torment, and don’t let that mouth of yours lie to me anymore,”.

I hate that. It's the point at which I feel a cloth gag fill my mouth and get secured tight so i can’t speak even if I wanted to. She stops on my chest but some form of magic (it is a dream so I assume it is just dream logic) sensation keeps that feeling. Making me moan every so often. This is also when those ‘scrubbers’ expand and invade between my toes. Another burst of energy, thrashing around, and unstoppable flood of loud laughter follows, the sound echo from the walls returning to me and making everything worse somehow.

Then the stroking starts. Very slow, she just rubs up against my hard on. “Oops… big boy has grown too big for me to avoid. I guess this will have to be played with too…” and she takes me in her hand and strokes me slowly. She waits until I moan more than once before she stops again, at which point I involuntarily thrust forward into nothing chasing her hand. But for my trouble she squeezes my hips and I pull back just as quickly as I thrust out. “That’s it sweety… I can see it in your eyes. You’re just about ready”, (mistress has never said that before, ready for what?).

Then begins her attack on my ribs, instead of her nails she gets a few feathers from seemingly nowhere and “enchants” them. Then the quills poke and write invisible words all over them, the points always fine and never dull adding tremendously to my struggles, one more free feather uses the actual feather over my stomach and sides. Dusting over my midriff, and whenever it explores my bellybutton a description of my sensitivity is impossible. I could swear these dreams are even making me more sensitive in real Life!

All of this has lead to my most ticklish places, save my crotch, being worked over simultaneously while a woman whose voice only gets lovelier the more I hear it just teases my hard member. This isn’t how it started...she used to only use her nails, as if they weren’t bad enough. But over these months she has raised the bar almost every night. I shudder to think of her new methods tonight…

She dances her nails over my shaft, she just can’t resist tickling every inch of me anymore… and I’ve already admitted I don’t mind in this journal. But she gets back to stroking me softly. Then licking my tip. If I could beg.. I would. But the tickling non stop make me unable to stop laughing, and the gag makes sure if I ever could before I can’t now. My cock is throbbing in minutes, but she isn’t interested in me cumming. In fact she has never allowed it once. “You want to finally be allowed release? You want to finally show me how much I’ve forced you to hold back?” Im powerless here, and she knows it. But last night was the first time I nodded. I didn’t want the tickling to end, I just wanted to be hers. It was a moment of lustful desire that did it. She snapped her fingers and my gag disappeared again. “Beg… beg to be my little tickle toy. Your soul my property to tease and torment for eternity. As well as any of my other desires for you! I’ll let you cum if you pledge to be mine from now until the end of time…”. I’ve heard the offer plenty of times, but never considered agreeing until now.
“I...I hihhihihihihihihi…. I am yours! Plehehehehehehehehehease let me cuhuhuhum and I will be yours! Yours for all of tihihihihihihime!!!!”
“Thats a good tickle slave…” and she starts stroking hard and fast, sucking me off before long and my moans mix with the laughter in the room. I’m only moments away from the glorious release I’ve been wanting before……

“Mr. Greene!!! Its time to get up sir...time for breakfast.” Miss Davis wakes me up. I wake up angry at first but then tell her of my dream and thank her. “Aww don’t worry” she says as she hugs me. “It’s just a dream. Remember the doctor wants you to write those down now.” again I thank her and tell her I’ll head for the cafeteria in a few minutes. She nodded and left the room. But turned around soon after. “Sir...I’ll need to meet you in here after dinner tonight, ok?”. I nod, “that's fine, but why?” her voice sounding familiar, unmistakable...mesmerising.

“Oh just a formality sweety...there is something we need to finalize for your medicine”, she says ever so sweetly, smiling innocently.
“I see, I’ll see you then I suppose,”
“Yes sir! Hopefully this will be the beginning of your true recovery from this place!” she giggles as she leaves, I’ve always seemed to be comfortable around her. Beautiful, sweet, honestly the perfect girl… right down to those sexy and enticing violet eyes…

Doctor’s note:
Video recordings show davis working her shift as normal, during the time of the supposed “meeting” in this journal. It should also be pointed out Greene’s condition has worsened incredibly. He has had to be restrained to a table in a safe room, under now constant care of Miss Davis as she is the only one who has heard his stories that has not been driven mad. Since greene has worsened, he (as well as 4 doctors and 3 nursing staff) have been unable to cease laughing, and all beg our mistress for more, not less. Their… their mistress, of course.

(all persons are over 18, and again any constructive criticism is welcome :) )

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back