• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Encounter With The Lovely Maria

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
This is a fictional story about a friend I met on here but have not had the opportunity to meet up with yet for tickling fun.

It all starts one day when I was on the TMF as normal and when I was searching the personals for tickling I came across this one profile of a female who lived in Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh who was looking for a tickling encounter.

Her post was a few weeks old but I decided to private message her anyway. It was probably a day or two later when I got a reply back and that is when the conversation started. Right away we seemed to hit it off. Her name was Maria She lived about an hour away from me and was not kidding about wanting to be tickled. She had said that it was several months since the last time she had been tickled. She said it was with another person from the site. As we were talking I had told her how I was sorta a novice and had never met anyone from the site for tickling but more than anything I wanted to make sure that she would be comfortable with an actual met up.

We chatted for a few weeks before we both decided it was time to meet. We agreed that I would come to her and it would just be a meet and greet at a restaurant and if we felt comfortable with one another take it from there. So the day came. It was on a Saturday afternoon and we were going to meet around 2 pm. We met at a nice little restaurant. There were a handful of people as it was past the main lunch time. Maria told me what she would be wearing so it was fairly easy to notice who she was.

As I waited in my car I saw this woman walk up. She had on a very nice pair of jean shorts along with a blue and white striped shirt. She was about 5'5 or 6. Light brown hair with a bit of a gold tint to it.Her footwear was a really nice pair of open toed sandals. I could see that her toes were painted what looked like a light pink color. I knew it was Maria. So I got out of the car and started walking towards her. As she turned around I called out to her and immediately she smiled and said hello. We walked inside and the hostess asked how many. I said two and we were directed toward a booth. After we sat down and the waitress came and asked us what we wanted to drink. I chose water and she asked for a wine cooler.

We began chatting. Because we had chatted quite a bit over the past few weeks the conversation seemed to flow. It was like we knew each other forever. We talked about several different things and kept it really light. After looking over the menu we both decided on what we wanted to get. I could tell after the wine cooler Maria was getting a little more comfortable. So as we had talked we got into different things that she liked done and how she was in her words EXTREMELY TICKLISH. Of course that is what I wanted to hear. As we were sitting in the booth I noticed that she had her legs crossed with her right leg over her left but somewhat stretched out. I had an idea of something to do and I casually stretched my leg out and happened to hit her shoe and knock it off her foot.

I was like what was that playing it off like I hit the table leg. I then looked down and said what is this. As I took a foot to drag her sandal over to my side of the booth. I asked if she wanted it back which she said yes. So I asked her to lift her leg up and I would put it on for her. She obliged and as she did. I could see that her feet were very smooth and I was right about the pink nail polish. I commented on the nice polish job and about how smooth her feet looked. As I went to put her shoe on I playfully ran a finger up the bottom of her foot and it was almost like electric shock. She jerked her foot and kinda slid down in the booth letting out a giggle. Oh my gosh that tickles...... She put her foot back up and I this time put her shoe back on her foot. I said to her. I guess someone is a little ticklish aren't they.

She giggled and started to blush. She said. Yes a little bit but I love it. At that point the waitress came with our meal and we ate. The entire time it seemed as if Maria was feeling more and more comfortable which is what I had hoped would happen. We ate and had another drink before we decided it was time to leave. i asked her how she felt and if she wanted the afternoon to continue. She said YES!!! So I decided I had an idea. I still wanted to keep it light so I asked her if there was any place around that we could go. She mentioned a park that was not far. It was public but at the same time there were places that you could go that not a lot of people were always around. So we decided to take one car and we headed to the park.

We did find a nice somewhat secluded place where I parked. I said I have an idea and asked her to get in the back seat. She got out of the car and went in the back. I asked her if she would remove her sandals and put her legs up on the front seat. As she did this I took the headrest out and had her put her feet legs down and then replaced the headrest. I had her legs trapped now and said lets see how ticklish these feet of yours really are. She started to giggle and just said "Oh boy"!!! I started out slowly by lightly stroking both feet. She squirmed and giggled while trying to jerk away. Wow that tickles. She said through the giggles. Since it was a playful type of tickle I started with some silly comments. "Is someone ticklish" "Does Maria have ticklish feet" As I said this I could see that the more I commented like that the more she laughed. She liked to be teased and it only added to things. Wow I couldn't believe it. So I kept the comments up and decided to scribble her feet a little more. She was really laughing hysterically HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! it was if the more I tickled the more she took. I could tell she really like her feet tickled. I decided to try her knees next. I reached up and grabbed her left knee and she yelped along with a brand new set of laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOSH that tickles!!!!!! I decided I had better stop just so she could catch her breath.

She was breathing pretty hard. I asked if she was okay and she said YES!!!! I love it. I said well that seems to be two places that you are ticklish so I said if any other places are that bad I need to take precautions. I pulled out some rope and said here I will need you to lean back and I was able to recline the back seat a little . The back seat had a headrest similar to the front seat so I tied her arms above her head and to the headrest. It wasn't bad and it worked for what we needed. Her arms were restrained and underarms exposed along with her mid section. I started to lightly trace my fingers around her underarms and she started flinching and the giggles started again. Ooooh someone is ticklish here too. So what about the sides. I asked if it was okay to reach under her shirt and try tickling her ribs and stomach. She said that it was fine so I did. I spider tickled along her sides and again came the rush of giggles and laughter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how ticklish Maria is. Does Maria like to be tickled???? More laughter ensued...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole time I had just tickled with my fingers. I wanted to go back to her feet as they had not had attention in a while. So as I moved back to the front seat I said I have something for your feet. I got out a little lotion and applied it to her feet. She squirmed as I was putting the lotion on. Once applied I asked if she liked the hair brush on her feet. Before she could get anything out I started brushing and she spasamed like crazy. Bucking and almost screaming with laughter. Again it was like an electric shock as she laughed and laughed and laughed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I kept that up for maybe a minute as I knew that really did her in. I again asked if she was okay and through the giggles she said yes..... I wanted to take it down a notch so I figured why not pull out a feather. Since her feet were all lotioned up the feather had to do something. Boy did it ever. She started the giggles all over again and when I went in between her toes. She lost it. New giggling laughter started all over again. I looked at the clock and we had been at it for close to an hour and Maria was still not ready for a break.

Oh wow could this young lady take some tickling. I figured her arms were starting to get tired so before I let her go I climbed back into the back seat and said I haven't forgotten those underarms. I brought something else to try on them. I had an electric toothbrush and her eyes just got as big as saucers. Oh no please don't do that she pleaded. I got the sense that she really wanted it but the pleading was just her playfulness. Whats wrong Maria? Do you think this will tickle? I turned it on and as I started to get closer to her underarms she started squirming trying to get away and then I hit her pit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is the worst HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I can't take it......

Oh really I replied so what happens if I use it on your ribs? I moved down there and a whole new set of ticklish laughter came out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I knew that at this point I needed a break because I thought I was wearing Maria out. We were close to an hour and a half and she finally said. I need a break...... I agreed and untied her arms. As i let her arms go she commented on how she hadn't been tickled like that in a long time and in the car like that was something new. I asked her what did she like the most and she said all of it. She even asked if I would get her feet again but just fingers this time. Seeing as how I didn't let her legs go I just stroked a finger up and down each foot. She started giggling and I realized she really enjoyed her feet being tickled. It was clear that it was probably her worst spot next to her underarms. At any rate she enjoyed it. I played with her feet for a few more minutes and then let her go. She put her shoes back on and said she needed a potty break and there was one close by. There were also pop machines and we both got a drink. After we got back into the car. She removed her sandals right away and sat with her foot over her knee. As we were driving I would lightly drag a finger up and down her foot. She never pulled it away she just kept giggling. When we got back to the restaurant and her car she put her shoe back on. I got out with her and gave her a hug and a quick rib tickle. She laughed and we said our goodbyes. As i was driving barely out of the parking lot. My phone rang and it was Maria. She thanked me again for such a wonderful time and we talked my whole drive home about the day and all her exploited ticklish spots. I did mention I don't think I found all her spots. She agreed and said there were a few more. I did ask would she be interested in doing this again. She said ABSOLUTELY How soon?

Last edited:
No biggie, but paragraphs are your friends if you want people to actually read your stuff.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back