• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill Chaptor 2

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Well, it's finally done! Atleast the second chaptor. And to think this was just to be a short story in the begining lol. First i'd like to apologise for it taking so long for this to be finished. For some reason i'm just having some trouble writing lately and i find that if i push myself through the writing, the work tends to suffer from it. I can't promise how long it will take for the next chaptor, but hopefully it will be soon. Once again, sorry for the wait and i hope you find it worth it.

Welcome to Stocksvill

Chapter 2

Alicia’s Story

8:00 AM

Alicia was a normal person, as far as looks went. She was attractive, but not overly atractive. She had decent cheek bones, but her lips were two thin and her nose was just big enough to make it that she wasn’t beautiful. Her breasts were the average size for a young woman of 19 years of age. Not too perky, but not flabby either. Her figure, though, was one thing she had going for her. She was nice and toned, so while she didn’t have amazing breasts, she certainly did have a nice firm ass. Alicia worked out a great deal, mainly jogging and swimming. It kept her fit and able to withstand a good deal of tickling, when it was required. She was also a bit taller then the average girl, standing at 5’7.
She had long brown hair that reached down to the middle of her back. She had split ends, but all in all her hair was still pleasant, particularly if it hit the light just right. Her eyes were a hazel brown color, which matched her hair almost perfectly.
Ever since Alicia was a little girl, she had wanted to become one thing. To be a nun at the church. Now, there was nothing wrong with wanting to become a spiritual leader in Stocksvill. No, not at all, but one did wonder why this young girl, who would latter grow up to be the young woman with the firm ass, would want to become a nun. The answer was very simple, although it was kept to herself and herself alone.
It was the tickling. To put it simple, Alicia loved tickling. She enjoyed being tickled (to a degree) and she loved doing the tickling even more. She didn’t know exactly why this was, but she blessed God every day and night that she had been born in Stocksvill. It was the perfect place for her. She dreamed of being a nun and maybe even one-day becoming the mother superior if she worked hard enough.
There was only one slight problem. The fact that neither of her parents were part of the clergy. Alicia’s father was a sale’s man, who spent most of his time traveling around in the outside world selling the wooden pieces of work from Stocksvil whereever he could. Alicia’s mother had died when Alicia was four. Because of this Alicia felt very alone sometimes, with nobody in the house with her for sometimes as long as several months.
In Stocksvill, the clergy members were usually all related. Ie, a father who was a priest would bring his son into the priesthood, and similar for a nun. Unfortunately Alicia didn’t have this advantage. But, fortunately, this did not excluded her from trying to become a nun. She would, however, have to pass several tests, showing she knew a great deal about Catholicism and then there would be an initiation of sorts. She had tried to find out more, but the members of the church were very tightlipped about it.
Alicia studied very hard, and finally, since she had come of age, felt that she was ready to try and become a nun. Now, she need only visit the mother superior and take her test. And then, there would only be the initiation.
Currently Alicia was sitting with her friends, waiting for church to start. There was Mandy, Rod and Gloria. Out of the three, Alicia was closer to Gloria. Part of it was because Gloria was the same age and they had similar interests. But another part of it was the fact that Gloria’s mother, Dawn was a nun in the church. Whenever she could, she would pump Dawn for information. Dawn had proven to be invaluable for information.
“So, you’re finally going to try and become a nun hmm?” Gloria asked Alicia, interrupting her chain of thought.
“Well, that’s the plan.” Alicia replied. “I should really tell your mother how grateful I am.”
“Just bake her one of your apple pies and she’ll be happy enough.” Gloria laughed. “She just can’t help eating them all up. Heck, I’m lucky if I get the crumbs.”
“Oh I think we all know how much Dawn likes my apple pies.” Alicia chuckled. “And, yes, I will have to make her one. She’s been a really big help.”
“Well, she was happy to help.” Gloria replied. The two of them watched as Mandy pulled Rod away from them.
“Can I ask you something?” Alicia whispered to Gloria.
“Sure ask away.” Gloria relied, wondering why they were whispering.
“I was just wondering why you don’t want to become a nun.” Alicia asked. Gloria surprised her by laughing out loud.
“You don’t have to whisper.” Gloria smiled at her. “It’s not like it’s a secret.”
“So, then why don’t you want to become a nun?” Alicia asked.
“Well, a couple reasons.” Gloria shrugged. “I have great looks and a winning personality. I think I could be a real star or maybe a model. I really don’t know. All I know is I have a great deal of potential and I’m not going to waste it on the church.”
“Ok, but I imagine your mother isn’t to happy about it.” Alicia said, softly.
“Well, she’ll have to deal with it.” Gloria stated matter-of-factly. She looked at her watch. “Oops, time to go to church. Good luck with your test.”
“Thanks.” Alicia replied as they both started heading for church.

9:00 AM

Alicia was nervous to say the least. She had spent most of the entire time she was at church on edge. She had barely paid attention to today’s sermon. Time either seemed to stand still or just race by. Alicia didn’t know which to hope for more. Finally the end of the church services arrived and it was time for confession.
Alicia, Mandy, Gloria and Rod all tried to get to the confession booth’s around the same time. Alica watched Mandy and Rod slip into there own booths. A few minutes later she managed to slip into one of her own.
“Hello my child.” Came a voice through the darkened screen. Alicia recognized the voice as Sister Angela.
“Hello sister.” Alicia replied as she slipped her feet through the holes to the other side of the confession booth. She felt her feet get locked into place.
“So are you ready for your confession my child?” Sister Angela asked.
“Yes I am.” Alicia replied. She gripped the handles of her chair as she felt several long pointed fingernails trailing along her soles. She gently began to giggle as her toes twitched. It seemed that all the nun’s had long, well pointed nails. She wondered if it was a necessary part of being a nun or they just found the nail’s helped them tickle more. She knew they had little crosses painted in white nail paint on every nail. They actually looked pretty cool. Alicia really hoped she could have a set like those when/if she became a nun.
“So, my child what sin’s have you to confess?” Sister Angela asked as she pulled back the toes on Alicia’s left foot and began stroking her taught sole with her index and middle finger, focussing on her arches. That was a particularly bad spot for Alicia and she quickly broke into peals of laughter.
“I ahahahahahahahave eeeeeee! No sin’s eheheheheeheh to eheheheeeeh confess.” Alicia had squealed when Sister Angela had wormed her fingers in between Alica’s toes. Alicia didn’t know if she was going to be able to finish speaking after that.
“No sin’s? My that’s a bold statement my child.” The nun said as she scratched Alicia’s instep’s faster. She was rewarded by hearing more frenzied laughter from the other side of the booth.
“I’ve eeeeehehehehehehehe beeeheheheheen really good gahahaahahahah this week!” Alicia managed to finally get out after several minutes of struggle. She often wondered how the church expected them to get anything out between all the laughter.
“Oh really?” Sister Angela asked as she picked up a quill and began to scratch it along the ball of Alicia’s left foot. “Have you said your prayer’s before every meal and before you go to sleep?”
“Eeeeeaaahahahaahhaahahah gahaahahh yehheheheees!” Alicia replied, trying to pull as hard as she could with her feet but knowing she couldn’t get away from the tickling.
“Well….” The nun let it hang there for a minute while still tickling Alicia’s feet. “Very well child you may go.” Sister Angela said as she unlocked Alicia’s feet.
“Thank you sister.” Alicia managed to get out once she had gotten her breath back. She took a second to relax in the chair and gain her composure before she got up and began to leave.
Just before she was about to open the door, sister Angela said, “Good luck with the test dear, and remember, be strong.”
“Thanks sister.” Alicia smiled and left through the door.
Alicia was the first to get out of the confession booth. She waited several minutes before Gloria came out of the room. She was sweating a bit and looked a bit flushed, but other then that she looked no worse for wear.
“So, the others still in there?” Gloria asked, standing beside Alicia.
“Yup, and I think Rod is in with your mother from the sounds he’s making.” Alicia nodded her head slightly towards the confession booth that had Rod in it and they could easily hear Rod’s frantic laughter.
“Aw…. Poor baby.” Gloria laughed in a voice that was anything but sympathetic. “I bet she’s going to put him through the ringer today, she hasn’t gotten the chance to tickle him in what? A couple day’s.”
“Yeah, tell me about it.” Alicia also had to chuckle. Dawn had always’s enjoyed tickling Rod ever since he was five. It was understandable In a way. Rod was a bit of a cutie and Dawn just loved to tickle little cuties. Dawn had liked Rod and had always found some time to give him a good tickling when he was around.
“I wonder how long Mandy’s going to be in her own little private hell?” Gloria wondered out loud. They all knew how ticklish Mandy was and how much she hated to get tickled. Yet it seemed she was always one of the longest to be tickled. Alicia figured it was because Mandy was laughing so hard it took a while for her to get everything out.
“So, when are you going for the test?” Gloria asked.
“Well, I’ll wait until the others are out then go to the mother supperior’s office.” Alicia said. The two of them waited in silence(or atleast as silent as a church with people being tickled could be) for several more minutes before Mandy finally came out of her box. She was wiping a few tears from her eyes and she looked very tired and flushed.
“Hey.” Mandy said as she approached, giving her eyes another wipe. “How did the confession’s go?”
“Pretty much the same as always.” Alicia shrugged. She knew poor Mandy just couldn’t handle it and for the first time realized that if she became a nun she would probably have to tickle her at some point. She managed to suppress a smile at the thought of tickling her friend. And when she got the chance, if she got the chance, she would probably give her an extra good work over, just for the hell of it.
“Same here.” Gloria said as she turned her head towards the box where Rod’s laughter could be heard from. “I have a feeling he might be in there for a bit. What say we leave and see him later.” She suggested.
“Yeah, that might be a good idea.” Mandy said as a particularly loud cry of laughter came from the confession room. Everybody agreed and decided to go do there own thing.

10:00 AM

Alicia gently wrapped on the door to the Mother superiors office. Her knocking was answered by a gentle “Come in”.
Alicia opened the door to find the mother superior sitting at her desk, scrawling something on a piece of paper. The mother superior was the loveliest woman in the entire town. She had a Sylvan like appearance, her body slim yet not skinny. She always moved with such flawless grace, it was almost like she was floating. Even though she was slim in form, nature had decided to bless her with an impressive set of breasts that were one of her more outstanding physical features. The mother superior’s skin was a light white, which would have looked unhealthy on anybody else, but seemed only to amplify her purity. Her hair was a deep Grey, the only sign of her actual age of fifty, although she only looked to be forty. She was unmarried and had no children. She had devoted her life to the church.
“Why hello Alicia.” The mother Superior looked up from her work. “How are you this glorious morning?” The mother superior had a lovely voice. She used to sing in the choir till she got older. She had and amazing voice that was usually very soft and gentle, almost like the sound of a silver bell tinkling in the wind.
“I’m good Mother superior.” Alicia replied politely. “How are you?”
“I’m simply grand.” The mother superior responded. She got up from her chair revealing her body to be clothed in what looked like an old Victorian style dress. She always dressed like that, either for church or for casual day to day life. The clothing only helped her look more refined and lovely. This dress in particular was a violet purple. It hugged her upper body, pressing her breasts together to make a conservative amount of cleavage. The suit came out about at the hips into a flowing dress that stopped just short of the ground. “And please dear, you don’t have to be formal in here. You can just call me Victoria.” She smiled at Alicia.
“Alright Victoria.” Alicia smiled back. Victoria had a very disarming smile. Alicia immediately felt comfortable in her presence. “I came here to do the test.”
“Yes, of course.” Victoria said as she walked over to a shelf in her room and pulled out some paper’s. “Now, I should warn you, this test can be quite hard. I hope you’ve studied. There is no rush to take this test you know.” Victoria cautioned.
“I know, but I studied very hard and I’m sure I’ll pass the test.” Alicia said with more confidence then she actually had.
“Very well.” Victoria said. We’ll just move you over to that table in the corner of the room and let you get started. Remember, there’s no time limit, so take as much time putting down your answers, as you need. And don’t be afraid to ask any questions if you don’t understand anything ok?”
“I just want to say thank you for letting me do this.” Alicia said as she pulled back her chair and sat down at the small table.
“It’s my pleasure to help direct one so young in the way’s of the church my dear.” Victoria said as she laid her hands on Alicia’s shoulders and leaned down. So they were almost facing each other. “Goodluck with your test dear.”
“Um, thank you Victoria.” Alicia replied. Even though Ayla was straight as an arrow, she felt herself slightly attracted to this woman. Victoria was, in all ways, a simply lovely woman, and the though of one of her light, creamy smooth hands sliding across Alicia’s cheek and lightly brushing it’s way down her neck wasn’t totally unpleasant. A slight blush came to her cheeks. Then Victoria was gone, back to her desk to do her work. Alicia took a deep breath and then began to write her test.

1:30 PM

There was a knock on the door that interrupted Alicia as she continued to write her test. Alicia had found the test increasingly harder as she worked her way through it. In the beginning she could just write down the answer in a second. Now it took about five to ten minutes for each question, and they only seemed to get harder. She figured it would be long, but it was taking much longer then she had expected.
“Who is it?” Victoria asked looking up from her paper’s. She got up from her chair and walked over to the door. Again, Alicia had to marvel at the way Victoria just seemed to float across the ground. Victoria opened the room and sister Angela walked in. “Sister Angela, I have a young woman taking her test in here.” There was no anger in Victoria’s voice, no reprimand. She was simply stating what was going on in the room.
“Mother Victoria, we have…somebody who is in need of your…unique touch.” Sister Angela said, her eye’s shooting over to Alicia then back to Victoria.
“I see.” Victoria turned towards Alicia. “I’m sorry Alicia, but I have something that needs my personal attention. I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave you alone for a while. If you finish the test before I return please just leave it on my desk and wait till my return. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.” Victoria bowed her head in apology.
Alicia couldn’t believe her eyes. Her was this lovely, graceful woman, who had the highest position a woman could have in the church, and she was apologizing to Alicia like she had committed some grave error. “It’s alright. Really. I’ll just keep working on the test.”
“Thank you for your understanding dear.” Victoria gave another slight bow. “I’ll be back as soon as I am able to.” Victoria then left the room with sister Angela following behind her.

2:30

“Finally!” Alicia inhaled a breath of relief as she stood up. She arched her back, hearing several bones pop and crunch as they normally do when one moves after sitting for an extended amount of time. She picked up the sheets that had everything she had written and placed it gently on Victoria’s desk. Alica then started doing stretches, resting her hands on one of the bookshelves and stretching the rest of her body.
As she pushed against the bookshelf, it moved a bit, more then likely do to a wobbly leg, and there was a thumping as several of the books fell off the bookshelf and onto the ground. Alica reached down to put the books back in there place. As she started to gather the books one of them caught her eye.
“Dust in the wind?” Alica said reading the title out loud. In her hand was one of those romance novel’s that you see in libraries, with the large, blonde muscular guy clutching the beautiful but meek woman to his manly chest. She stood up and looked at it, wondering how or why this book was in here? Was it the mother superiors? Naw, it couldn’t be…could it? She turned it around and found a folded page. She causually opened it up and looked inside.
‘And then Lance took his Matilda in his arms, pulling her tight against his body. Even though his tight muscular upper body was covered in a glistening sweat, she didn’t care as she could hear the pounding of his heart underneath those muscles. All she cared about was being close to him and being surrounded by his warmth. And all Lance wanted was to hold onto her and never ever let go.’
Alicia’s reading was interrupted as Victoria came back into the room. She was carrying a tray with food on it. “I’m sorry dear, I didn’t mean to take as long as I did. When I was heading back I realized that you and I haven’t eaten yet so I picked up a few things. You’ll have to forgive my…” Victoria paused as she saw the book in Alicia’s hands. “lack of foresight.” She finished what she was saying, although it wasn’t much more then a whisper.
“Oh, um, I’m sorry Victoria, I was stretching and I found this book by accident.” Alicia put the book on the shelf. “I didn’t mean to pry or anything.” Alicia apologized.
“No, it’s my fault dear. That book has no place in the house of God.” Victoria set the tray of food on the table. She reached over to the bookshelf and pulled the book away. “I’ll take it home and beg for god’s forgiveness.” She then turned to Alicia. “I guess I owe you an explanation.” She had a slightly embarrassed look on her face.
“You don’t owe me anything.” Alicia replied. She couldn’t believe how humble this woman was.
“No? Hmm…but you are curious why I would have this book, aren’t you?” She looked at Alicia. She then picked up one of the sheet’s that was on her desk that Alicia had filled out. “I see you would like to become the Mother Superior when I leave the position.”
“Well, I’m hopeful that I can prove myself worthy of that position.” Alicia replied.
“I see.” Victoria put the book on her desk. “Well, why don’t I tell you how I became the Mother Superior. That could explain a bit abut the position, myself, the church you plan on becoming a part of, and of course, the book.”
“Ok.” Alicia said, unsure of what to else to say.
“Alright then.” Victoria favored Alicia with another one of her smiles. “Let’s start from the beginning shall we? Or, to be more correct, my beginning. I was a lot like you when I was your age, in the sense that I had no family that was part of the church. So, like you I had to do the test and become innitiated. The reason I became a member of the church was because of my faith in god and my desire to help others. I had no plan’s of becoming the Mother Superior. But the current Mother Superior chose to train me as her successor. She was in her mid forties at the time and she taught me a great deal. You may think that Mother Superior is only a title, but it isn’t. I had to learn how to act, behave, and look elegant and graceful all at the same time, all the time.”
“Also, one of the reason’s I was chosen to become the mother superior was because I was a virgin when I entered the church, and I’ve stayed a virgin. It’s my responsibility. Back then, the nun’s weren’t allowed to have sex except for reproductive means. The same with the priests. But, I was to remain a virgin. Same with the head priest.”
“You’re a virgin?” Alicia said before she realized it escaped her lips. She clasped her hand to her mouth the second after it came out.
“You sound surprised.” Victoria said as she leaned against the bookshelf, crossing her arms under her breasts, which only seemed to lift them outwards in what many might have considered a provocative stance. “Are you really so surprised?”
“Well, it’s just that your so lovely, and I mean…” Alicia shrugged not knowing how to continue.
“Well, I suppose some men might have found me lovely when I was younger. But either way, that’s in the past.” Victoria sighed.
“When you were younger? You’re the most beautiful, wise, graceful woman in the entire town.” Alicia said, her voice a little stronger then she had intended.
“Child, you give me too much credit.” Victoria laughed gently. “I am not wise child, mearly old enough to know certain things. Certainly I could repeat any verse of the bible backwards, but I have a computer at home that the church bought me that would serve better as a paperweight for all the use it get’s. As far as grace goes, I only move slowly and deliberately, and anything else I was taught by the old Mother superior.” Victoria gave a small laugh. “She was a strict teacher. Every time I made a mistake she would take note. Then at the end of the day, I would be strung up in the basement of her house, wearing nothing but my undergarments. Sometimes she would tickle me for hours at a time. The mother Superior and head Priest are taught to tickle particularly well, much better then the regular nun’s and priests. She tickled me till I was a sweat covered limp noodle. I lost bladder control more times then I would like to admit. She wasn’t doing it to be cruel, only help me learn. I learned very quickly, suffice to say.”
“And as far as look’s go, maybe I am still lovely like you say, but what good oes it do me child? I’m to old to have children, and I will not allow myself have sex for any other reason then for the shear gratification it will give me. No, I will die a virgin, child.” Victoia turned her eye’s towards her book. “That is why I read those book’s. Because it helps me imagine what it would be like to be held like that. To fall asleep beside a warm, soft body, and waking up next to one in the morning. I know the books are a tease, and the fact that I could very well attract some men makes it even worse, but at least when I read the book, I can have dreams. When I dream, sometimes I get a chance to feel the things that in real life I have missed. I don’t know for sure if it would feel the same but…it’s the closest I’ll ever experience, so I cherish them.”
“So you see dear, I’m not anything special, just a sad old woman, who sometimes wonders, more then she would like to admit to herself, about what might have been.” She turned to Alicia and gave her a smile that was friendly, but tinged slightly with sadness. “But, that won’t be your fate child. The church is changing, as are the nun’s and priests who work here.” She gave another one of her polite laughs. “I remember a couple months ago Dawn, I believe you know her, snuck up on me and gave me a quick rib tickle. I must have almost jumped a mile. She tickled me for a few seconds afterward, and I laughed more then I have in a while. In the old day’s she would have been in a great deal of trouble, tickling one of the head’s of the church. But, most of the younger members of the clergy laughed, alhough the older ones were a bit uncomfortable. I asked her why she did that, and Dawn just said she hadn’t seen my smile in a bit. I wasn’t upset with her, more surprised then anything. Although, I do admit that when her monthly confession came around I gave her a good two-hour long penance. The poor dear was soaked in sweat.” Victoria gave another polite laugh. “I rarely get to tickle anybody now a day’s and I do love it so. I get very little physical contact with other people.”
“But that’s just an example Child. The times are changing and so is the church. I imagine that if you were to become the Mother Superior, in time you would be allowed to marry and have children of your own.” Victoria stopped talking and allowed all her words to sink in. Then Alicia did something Victoria was not expecting. Alicia reached over and gave Victoria a big hug. Alicia stood at 5’ 7 while Victoria was only about 5”4 but with her high heel shoes she was about the same size, so there heads rested more or less on each other’s shoulders. “Alicia, wh-what are you doing?” Victoria said, the surprise evident in her voice.
“Doing something I think you haven’t had done to you in a long time.” Alicia said as she held Victoria close. It wasn’t a sexual hug. Not in the least. Victoria just seemed to be a very sad, lonely woman, who probably hadn’t been hugged in almost her entire life. She wasn’t doing this to get in good with her, in fact, the opposite could very well happen. It just seemed to her, like Victoria could use a hug.
“I…” Victoria sighed and wrapped her arm’s around Alicia’s back and hugged her back, resting her head on Alicia;s shoulder. She was right, Victoria hadn’t been held by anybody, man or woman, in a long time. And even if it was another woman, it still felt good. They remained hugging for a while before Victory finally released her grip and Alicia took the hint and released her also. “Thank you child. I…thank you for doing that. I haven’t had one of those in a long time.”
“I thought not.” Alicia smiled. She was glad this seemed to have made Victoria happy, or at least smile.
“Listen Alicia, I need to grade your test. Why don’t you go sit at your table and eat. It will probably only take me thirty minutes.” Victoria smiled at her. “I’m sure you did well.”
“Ok, Thank you.” Alicia took some of the food from the tray and went back to her seat. She silently sat and ate her food, listening to the sound of the Mother Superior’s pens scribbling along her test. It was the longest half hour of her life.
“Alright Alica, I’m done marking your test.” Victoria said as she stood up from her desk. She walked over to Alicia and smiled. “I have to say your knowledge about the church and bible is quiet impressive. If properly trained I think you could make a very good Mother Superior.”
“Oh wow, really?” Alicia felt like jumping for joy. “I can’t believe I made it!”
“Well, you did, and then some.” Victoria smiled proudly, happy this fine young woman would be part of the church. “And if you like, I could train you to become the next Mother Superior.”
“I would like that very much!” Alicia smiled. She was so happy she felt like she was going to cry.
“I’ll warn you though, being the Mother Superior is hard work, and in training, you will get ticked.” Victoria smiled what might have been a playful smile on her face. “I shall tickle you till your eye’s are so filled with tear’s you can’t see, till your heart is pounding so bad you think it’s going to rip out of your chest, till your lungs are burning and your sides are aching and till you lose bladder control. And then I shall tickle you more. This is also part of your training. Do you still accept?”
“Yes, I do.” Alica said energetically, still pumped from passing the test, although she had to admit the idea id scare her a bit.
“Well, maybe you should leave that decision till after your initiation.” Victoria smiled.
“Well, when do I start my initiation?” Alicia asked, wanting to hurry and become a full-fledged nun.
“Well, part of the initiation you will be tickled for several hours.” Victoria said. “We will do that part tonight. In the center of town in the stocks.”
“Tickled for several hours?” Alicia gasped. She didn’t know if she’d be able to stand that. Just the thought made her toes curl up.
“Yes, but when it’s over, that’s the worst of it. The rest is just rituals and blessings. If you can make it through the tickling, then afterwards you can decide if you’d like to study under me. I should warm you though; the tickling you will receive from the other member’s of the church are nothing compared to me.” Victoria smiled at her.
“When do I begin?” Alicia asked. She felt the beginning of butterflies in her stomach. She hoped they wouldn’t stay that long.
“Why don’t you come to the center of town at seven tonight. I suggest you take the remaining time you have to eat something, get some sleep, and try and make sure you use the washroom before you arive. You wouldn’t be the first to have an accident on the stocks if you did though.” Victoria gave a polite laugh.
“I’ll remember that.” Alica said, giving a nervouse smile. “I better get going.”
“See you later tonight child.” Victoria gave her a good bye wave before Alicia left through the door.

7:00 PM

Alicia did just what Victoria had said. She had used the washroom, grab a quick buite to eat, not wanting to eat a heavy meal, and then slept. She got up around 6:00, so she could take a shower and not worry to be late. She figured if she was going to be tickled like crazy she might as well smell good.
As Alicia was getting closer to the center of the town, she was beginning to hear the sound’s of laughter. At first Alicia thought that maybe it was just her ears playing tricks on her, but as she continued to get closer, the laughter grew louder. When she finally got around the corner of a store and saw the stocks, in the center of town, she couldn’t believe her eyes.
Both Gloria and Rod were sitting in the stock’s being tickled by member’s of the church. Both Gloria and Rod were locked side by side in the four man stocks, and howling as they had there bodies explored by tickling fingers. Rod was laughing franticly as two of the nuns were running quils along the arches of his feet and two more nun’s, one recognized as sister Angela, and another two nun’s were scratching away at his armpits and ribs. Gloria was in pretty much the same position as her toes were having feather’s pulled in between them by two of the priests and another two were working her hips over extremely well producing shrieks of laughter. The Mother superior was supervising all that was going on. She had a blank look in her eyes as she watched what was going on.
As Alicia drew closer, although her pace was much slower then before, Victory took notice of her and her face instantly lit up. Victoria quickly walked over, although Alicia swore it was still more like she was floating, and quickly greeted her.
“Hello child, I’m glad you could make it.” Victoria smiled. “We will begin the initiation in a moment.”
“Um, Mother superior, what are Rod and Gloria doing here?” Alicia asked, trying not to look around Victoria at her friends.
“Hmm…yes this is indeed surprising. Rod was due for some serious punishment for an earlier transgression, although I had no intention of it happening here. And I believe Gloria is here as a way of ‘convincing’ her to become a member of the church. Dawn’s mother did the exact same thing to Dawn when she was about the same age. Normally I’d abject to this sort of thing, but Dawn turned out extremely well and loves being a nun now, so I have a feeling the same might happen to Gloria.” Victoria gave a small laugh. “Dawn is going to be receiving a very heavy penance when the end of the month roles around.” Victoria sighed. “The poor dear is going to be sore for weeks. Oh well, if you play with fire you get burned.” Victoria brought a hand up to her mouth and gave a polite laugh. “Sometimes it’s good to be the queen.”
“Any way, we’ll just put you in the stocks beside Gloria and we can get this started.” Victoria said. “Do you think you could remove your shirt dear? It would be easier for us to get access to your ribs that way.”
Alicia didn’t exactly like the idea of her ribs being easier to access but she had to do it. She quickly stripped off her shirt. “Ok, I’m about as ready as I’ll ever be.” Alicia stepped up to the stocks. One of the monks opened the stocks while two others held Gloria’s feet down to make sure she didn’t escape. Once Alicia was comfortable seated in the stocks, they were closed tight. Her arms where lifted above her head bound, exposing her hollows.
The mother superior approached Alicia and smiled one of her big warm smiles. All of the tickling around her stopped. Everybody’s attention, except for Gloria and Rod who were sucking back as much air as they could during the first real break they had been given, was focused on Alicia. “We are all here to congratulate Alicia for passing her test and becoming the newest member of our church. Congratulations Alicia, and may God smile down on you.” Victoria said and then began to clap gently. All the others quickly joined in. Finally after a minute or so of clapping, Victoria gave a sign for silence.
“Now, as is customary in this church, you will begin your initiation and have all the evil and sin in your body cleansed through tickling.” Victoria made a quick Father-Son-and-the-Holy-Spirit cross over her chest. “May your spirit be cleansed and may your transition be as quick as possible.” Victoria paused. “Now, let the purification begin.”
Once that was said, two nun’s and two priests began to advance upon Alicia. She automatically recognized Father Alfred and sister Angela approaching he bound feet. The other nun began using her nails to skitter around in Alicia’s smooth pit’s causing Alicia to burst into giggle fits while the priest began goosing Alicia’s hips Making Alicia jump in her chair. Father Alfred and Angela tied Alicia’s big toes back, stretching her feet nice and taught. They then pulled out some feathers and began to gently scratch her arches with the quill’s.
“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOO! EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!” Alicia cried out as she laughed wildly. She hadn’t expected it to tickle this much, and part of her instantly wanted to get her out of the chair, but she couldn’t, she wouldn’t! She would not move from this chair or ask to be let go when she was so close to becoming a nun. She was going to gut it out even if it killed her!
Victoria watched Alicia for several minutes before giving a slight nod of satisfaction. She then wondered over to Rod, where she relieved the two nun’s of tickling his torso so that she could administer some…penance. Victoria rarely seemed to get the chance to tickle anyone anymore and Rod certainly seemed to be one of those boys’s who enjoyed being tickled. Well, if that was the case he certainly was getting the tickling of his life today.
Victoria sat behind Rod, her ample chest pressing into Rod’s back as she leaned forward so her slender arms and skilled fingers could reach and tickle to there full potential. Her finger’s traced down along Rod’s sides until they reached a particularly sweet spot right above his hips on either side. She felt Rod as he threw his back against her as his body jolted from her touch. She didn’t let up though. She continued to work those two spot’s continuously. Rod certainly did feel like he was full of energy, even after all of this. Hmm…perhaps he would make a good practice target for Alicia for training. Something to think about later.
“EEEEE AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!” Alicia cried out as The merciless tickling continued.
“My, these feet are sensitive.” Father Alfred said as he continued to scratch away at Alicia’s arch.
“Yes, they certainly are. I’m sure that we could make them even more sensitive though.” Angela laughed as she stopped tickling Alicia’s foot for a moment to bring over a buck with what looked like soapy water and a pair of scrub brushes.
“PLEEEEEEHEHEHEEHEHEASEEEE DON’T!” Alicia almost screamed as she felt the soapy bristles of the brush scratching along the balls of her feet. She bucked and squirmed in the stocks, making her desire to get out of them very evident for anybody there. The brushes seemed to scrub in a never-ending pattern, each place getting several minutes of attention. First would be the ball of her foot, then up across her arches, then the area right below her toes. When they finally finished that area they would pick up toothbrushes and begin to scrub the undersides and in between each toe. When they finally made it that far, they would start all over again at the balls of her feet.
As Alicia bucked and laughed uncontrollably, she thanked god that she was in such good shape. If she hadn’t had such great lung capacity she would probably be sobbing and out of breath right now. She felt warm tear’s begin to spill down her cheeks as she laughed.

8:30

“OHHHHHH EEEE EHEHEHEEHHEAAHAHAHHAHA NOOOOOO!” Alicia cried out. She knew there was no point in begging. They were doing this FOR her, not for themselves, but she still did it out of reflex anyway. They seemed intent on scrubbing her soles off. Since Alicia had been running for a long time she had acquired some rough skin on her feet. Unfortunately for her, Father Alfred and Sister Angela had done a very good job of either removing it of wearing it down with the constant scrubbing, not to mention tickle poor Alicia to tears. Alicia’s feet had never felt more soft and sensitive.
“Well, I think she’s ready for the real initiation.” Father Alfred said putting down his scrub brush.
“Yes, I suppose so.” Sister Angela said as she gave Alicia’s foot another few scrubs. “Time for her to meet some of the churches special friends.” Sister Angela disappeared as she walked around the nearest house. Alicia’s tickling stopped for a minute. Victory took a moment see how she was doing.
“So dear, how are you managing?” Victory asked as she wiped a few tear’s away from Alicia’s face with a silk hankerchief. Victoria’s face wore a hint of concern as she continued to clean Alicia up a bit.
“It’s…(huff)…not so…(huff)…bad…” Alicia managed to get out. She was gasping and out of breath, but she felt better having Victory attending to her. She was acting in an almost motherly fashion. Alicia liked that. She had lost the chance to be fawned over by a mother when her own had died. Alicia suddenly felt like putting on a strong face for Victoria so she would be proud of her. “I’m feeling…just…(gasp)…great!” She said with as much enthusiasm as she could.
“That’s good to hear dear, because the worst is yet to come.” Victoria gave Alicia’s face another wipe and smiled at her reassuringly. “Just be strong and you’ll get through it.”
“I will.” Alicia smiled back. Then she saw what was coming around the corner with sister Angela. In one hand Sister Angela had another bucket, and in the other she was towing along a pair of goats. A whimper escaped her lips, before she managed to get control of herself.
“Don’t worry dear, you’ll do fine.” Victoria said, flashing Alicia one more reassuring smile before leaving her to her fate.
“Well, here we are.” Sister Angela said as she handed the reins to one of the priests while she and father Alfred picked up some brushes and began to coat Alicia’s feet. They made sure to give her feet a few extra coatings and especially in between and along her toes.
“Hehehe.” Alicia giggled as she felt the brushes working her feet. They didn’t really tickle that much, and Alicia was glad because it gave her a chance to get more wind. But eventually she the brushes stopped and sister Angela came back with the goat’s in tow. She fastened there reins around the stocks and adter a bit of coaxing, the goats began to slowly lick Alicia’s soles. And from slow testting licks, they quickly grew to become agonizingly fast.
“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Alicia practically screamed. She never knew tickling could be so horrible. She laughed and bucked and cried as the goat’s licked all over her arches, and paid special attention to her toes and in between them. Whenever the goats had cleaned her feet, a fresh coating would be applied. She felt like she was going to go crazy. Tears and sweat ran down her face as her toes twitched. If this there was a hell, she was in it.

9:00 PM

The torture seemed to last forever. Through her laughter though, she managed to see Mandy being walked beside Dawn. She watched, through tear stained eyes, as Mandy was stripped of her shirt and placed in the stocks. Then Dawn began to tickle her sides as father Alfred began to tickle one of her feet along with another priest.
Dawn kept working Mandy’s hips for several minutes before Victory beckoned her away from her ticklish prisoner. When they were a good thirty feet away and out of earshot Victoria began. “My, you’ve been quiet busy today, haven’t you Dawn?”
“Oh, we you know.” Dawn shrugged but was smiling impishly. “Dealing out Christian justice is busy work.”
“Indeed it is Dawn.” Victoria gave a laugh that made Dawn shudder.
“I take it I’ll be facing some serious Penance for this?” Dawn chuckled. It wasn’t really a question. She just hoped it wasn’t bad.
“Did you hear Alicia passed her test with flying colours?” Victoria asked offhandedly.
“Yes I did, I was so happy to hear it.” Dawn said relaxing, taking it as a good sign that the Mother Superior was changing the subject.
“Yes, and if there are no objections, I’d like to train her to become the next Mother Superior.” Victory said, a smile touching her lips. Dawn knew a predatory smile when she saw one, but she couldn’t figure out why.
“That would be wonderful, I’m sure Alicia would love that.” Dawn said excitedly. “You probably know I helped her to study for her test, is there anyway I could help her for this?”
“Actually there is Dawn, I’ so glad you offered to help.” Victoria’s grin widened. Dawn knew she had stepped into a trap. “You see, unfortunately I don’t have anybody to help show her the proper way to tickle a female figure, so I’m going to need one for her to practice with and me to demonstrate on. I’m so glad you offered to fill in the position, I’m not sure how else I would have found somebody.” Victoria smiled at Dawn, an amused look played on her face.
“Um…ok.” Dawn said, not sure of anything else to say or that she could say. She had walked right into that. “When will you need me to drop by?”
“I’d say Monday to Friday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.” Victoria said after musing it over for a minute. “that should be significant for now. I’ll tell you if we need more time though.”
“You mean I have to be tickled all this week?” Dawn said, feeling very scared suddenly.
“Oh no, I’m not talking about you being tickled all this week.” Victoria smiled pleasently, and replied without a single change of emotion in her voice and facial features. “I’m talking about you being tickled five day’s a weak for the next four months.” Victoria walked by Dawn, whose face was looking rather pale. She put her hand on Dawn’s shoulder and smiled. “Oh, and Dawn, thanks again for volunteering. I just don’t know what I’d do without you sometimes.” She gave Dawn’s shoulder a few friendly pat’s then walked back to the stocks, letting everything she had just said sink in.
The night was long and full of laughter, but when it was over, Alicia had gotten through her initiation. She couldn’t wait to start learning to become the next Mother Superior, and, once again, she found Dawn was going to be right there to help her.

Finally got a chance to sit down and read this. It's a great story. I like the premise (a fresh spin on those old "Spanish Inquisition" fantasies), the characters are nicely developed, and the tickling is first-class! I'll be looking forward to more in this series.

:) well worth the wait Cos...great job of developing the characters and continuing the plot. Looking forward to the next installment.

Bingo!

The sequel didn't have the murderous tone of the first. But truly inspired this to be considered, "a story". Seeing Alicia's angle only made me want to see Gloria's. And seeing how good Cosmo was with F/M in "Black Rose", Rod's tale might not be so bad either. :)

I hope you finish that novel you were writing Cos, I'm really eager to read it, and have ya free enough to do more fics. :) Peace!

Ace

I don't know how this story escaped my attention, but thanks to a thread on Tickle Theather I discovered this sparkling jewel.

Cosmo_ac has the making of a masterpiece here. Over the top and out of this world tickling action. Wrapped around a clever setting and fiendish plot.

Be sure to read Chapter One as well.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=1543&highlight=stocksvill

Great work my friend!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back