• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bill Murray

sincerity

TMF Regular
I've read in a few threads that there's a book about saturday night live which describes Bill Murray trapping the female workers on a big couch in his dressing room and tickling them mercilessly. does anyone know the name of this book?

:D I would like to know as well. Besides Sigourney Weaver, I wonder who else has he foot tickled? :D

The Sigourney Myth

From what I understand the story is that he didn't actualy tickle Sigourney, but her stunt double. On the set of Gohst Busters her douple was suspended with wires, and she said dhe felt sorry for her because Bill was always tickling her feet.

Thanks.

Interesting how, all though I truly dislike the thought of professional women getting attacked like that in the notorious boys club, it somehow adds to the turn on. So much so that I'd actually buy the book to read word for word, litterally, what happened. I feel this way with a lot of tickling stories I'm disgusted with but somehow can't resist. For instance a story by "Lurch" or somebody about tickle hell (he used to have his own website), and "butch"'s sorority bitch story on Josie's site.

Are you kidding me...

... seeing someone in a postion of power being tied down and tickled silly is what most of us ler's fantasies about. If it was a guy being tickled by a woman I guess it would be ok in your eyes huh. Puh ! Feminests, can't live with em' and the law won't declaire a hunting season on them. Of course in the Sigorny stunt double case it was just Mury being an oppronunistic tickler...way to go Bill.

OT point: what about in 9to5 when the women kidnaped there boss,that was a perfesional man being degraded by women. I guess thats ok, though there was no tickling.

Well, we all have different fantasies, some are not to other's liking....

Anyway, I had this book. I think it came out in 1985 or so. There was a line or two about Bill Murray tossing women onto a couch & tickling them, something like that. And when he hosted SNL in the 80s, he's in a scene where his hands move across Jan Hook's sides and she blurts out, seemingly unscripted, "Don't touch me." He'd probably been tickling her all week in rehersals.

There's tickling in Stripes. There's male tickling in Scrooged. Bill mentions tickling in The Man Who Knew Too Little. I understand there was some neck tickling in Groundhog Day. Geena Davis was on Arsineo and mentioned Bill tickling her during a script reading for Quick Change. Heck, a baby gets tickled in Ghostbusters II. And he didn't get along with Lucy Liu during shooting of Charlie's Angels .....did his fingers do the walking with her and she's maybe a hyper-ticklish touch-me-not?

This boy is SURROUNDED by tickling. I think he's one of us. Gabba gabba hey.

In Liu of...

That's always been my theory of why they didn't get along. I suspect he just couldn't stand it anymore...and that she couldn't either. :)

Oh to have access to all the film that didn't make the cuts of my favorite movies...

Bandit

Normally, I'd support someone like Bill Murray. But it seems that maybe he goes too far. If the actresses he works with object to his tickling, then he shouldn't do it anymore. He may be a famous star, but that doesn't excuse him from being a jerk. And about the thing with Lucy Liu, I thought that was because they didn't agree on the script.

amk714 said:
And about the thing with Lucy Liu, I thought that was because they didn't agree on the script.

I'd heard and read that it was all about Bill & Lucy: they didn't get along personally, and when she was on the Tonight Show for the film, she mentioned nothing about script problems, also saying everyone got along. Uh-huh. That's what Bette Davis said about Whales of August on The Tonight Show, too, and we all know about THAT, don't we?

Ya Well

I've never tickled some one and not had them say "No Stop!" or "Don't tickle me." of course if she was angry at what I was doing, then that would be different. Personaly I don't dought that Bill hated the script, Charlie's Angles sucked.

The full title of the book

The full title of the book is SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE: A BACKSTAGE HISTORY. You can probably buy it used on Half.com or Amazon.com. While fifteen years out of date, it was better written and more informative than the more recent SNL book, which does not even mention the Bill Murray tickling anecdotes.

Some other Bill Murray tickling anecdotes:

In an SNL "Nerds" sketch with Murray, Gilda Radner and Steve Martin, Murray tickles Gilda's sides and says, "Tickle machine! Out of control!"

In STRIPES Murray plays with P.J. Soles in a kitchen. He seats her and runs a rolling pin along her thighs, calling it "the Aunt Jemima treatment." P.J.'s reaction seems a little ticklish but she does not laugh, as I recall. (Gosh, P.J. Soles was so damned cute.:dog: )

SCROOGED has one F/M tickle. Actress Alfe Woodard (I think that's her name) tickled her son's stomach with her mouth. Later in the film Murray does that to Bob Goldthwait.

Re: The full title of the book

Em Es said:

SCROOGED has one F/M tickle. Actress Alfe Woodard (I think that's her name) tickled her son's stomach with her mouth. Later in the film Murray does that to Bob Goldthwait.

Don't forget that Carol Kane did it too him in SCROOGED as well. And when he's tied up in THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO LITTLE he yells at the interrogation woman "I'm not ticklish"... like he's trying to egg her on. So mnay of his work has tickling somewhere it's amazing. I think that boy's a member of the club. With so many members, and we're all hiding behind fake names, he may be on the TMF here, somewhere.....

I've got the book and he is described as getting "into the habit of throwing the female cast and staff members onto a floor or couch and tickling them unmercifully into hysterics" soon after he arrived on the show (just about a verbatim quote I gave you). It's in the chapter called "Bill" and is in one of the second or third paragraph.

been trying to contact you NON

Hi Non,

Been trying to contact you regarding a trade we made...is everything ok with your email? Drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks,

Pips

Another STRIPES tickling moment

I forgot - there's another tickling moment in Bill Murray's film STRIPES. It's early in the picture when Murray's live-in girlfriend is furious with Bill Murray because he quit his job. Murray tries to tickle her ribs but she stays angry and says something like, "It's [the tickling] not going to work this time." Makes me wonder if there was an earlier scene they may have cut from the movie.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back