• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Previous Occupants

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
Sally could barely contain her excitement, as she made her way into her new apartment. The room was exactly what she was looking for. Two bedroom, just incase she had family, or friends come over, two bathrooms, and a small kitchen. The living room wasn’t nearly as big as she was hoping for, but as far as the girl was concerned, the apartment was perfect.
Sally was a beautiful girl, who had long blond hair, that fell to the small of her back. She had bright blue eyes, that shimmered like tiny pools of water. The girl was garbed in a sleeveless shirt, with matching skirt, and brown sandals on her bare feet.
“What do you think?” Asked the man, standing behind the girl. The man’s name was Tom. He had short black hair, dark brown eyes, and broad shoulders. The man was garbed in a black suit, with a white undershirt beneath that. Tied tightly to his feet, were matching black shoes. “I know it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, but it’s probably as close as we can get.”
Sally swallowed hard. “Time to work it,” thought the girl, closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath. Sally turned on her heels, and looked the man in the eyes. “I don’t know…” The girl began, tapping her lower lip thoughtfully. “The bedrooms are great, but the living room is tiny, and don’t get me started on that kitchen.”
Tom’s shoulder sagged. “I know it’s not perfect, but I’m sure we can work something out.”
“Well…” Sally began, crossing her arms in front of her chest. The girl glanced around the living room. She always had the intention of taking the apartment, but if it was possible to shave off a few hundred dollars from the bill, the girl was willing to play hard. “I’ll make you a deal. If you take off three-hundred dollars, I’ll take the apartment.”
Tom’s eyes went wide, and his lower jaw dropped. “Ma’am, be reasonable! I could take off one-hundred and fifty, but not three-hundred dollars!”
Sally nodded. “Fine, but I’m not happy,” the girl said, placing her hands on her hips.
Tom sighed deeply, and nodded. “Well what if I would be willing to pay to have you moved in?” The man asked.
“Great!” Sally said, folding her hands together. “Thanks Tom!”
Tom opened his mouth to say something, but hesitated for a moment. At first, Sally thought he wanted to tell her something important, but his smile quickly returned. “It’s my pleasure! All we have to do, is take care of the paperwork, and this place is all yours!”

***​

A few days later, all of Sally’s furniture, clothes, and other various items, had been carried into her apartment. Even though the girl had only been living in the apartment, for a few days, the girl was already starting to feel at home.
The sun was shining brightly through the girl’s partially closed curtains, hitting the Sally’s closed eyes. “Come on…” The girl breathed, rolling over in her blankets. The girl opened her eyes, and gasped. Standing near the closet, was a large man. Sally yelped loudly, and quickly rolled out of bed.
“Who’s…!?” Sally began, getting to her feet, but to the girl’s surprise, the man was gone.
The girl quickly scanned her room for any signs of an intruder, but couldn’t see anyone. It was at that moment, Sally realized the man could have slipped under her bed. Sally backed away from the bed several feet, before looking underneath. To the girl’s relief, no one was there.
“Is… anyone there?” Sally asked, in a loud voice. “I have a gun!” The girl lied. To the girl’s relief, no one answered her. Sally couldn’t help, but giggle. “I Must have had sleep in my eye, or something like that,” the girl thought, getting to her feet. Sally stretched her hands high over her head, and yawned loudly.
Making her way into the kitchen, Sally started to make some coffee for herself. As she waited for the coffee to finish percolating, the girl headed into the living room, and turned on the television. Sally fondly remembered the days, when she used to watch cartoons, but now she was more interested in the news.
“What channel is the news on anyways…?” Sally asked. Just as the girl was about to put the remote down on the coffee table, she heard the sound of someone knocking on her front door.
Sally furrowed her eyebrows. “I hope that’s not Tom, that guy’s been bugging me since I moved in!” The girl thought.
Making her way to the front door, Sally opened it a crack, and peered outside. For a moment, the girl didn’t see anyone. “Excuse me?” Came a small voice.
Sally’s eyes turned down. Standing in front of her door, was a small boy. “Huh? Hey buddy!” Sally said, opening the door all the way up. “Can I help you?” She asked, smiling brightly at the boy.
“Oh… I think I got the wrong apartment,” the boy said, nervously looking up, and down the long hallway.
“Who are you looking for?” Sally asked. The girl was wondering if she should be concerned.
“I’m looking for my friend, but I guess he moved, or something,” the boy said, sighing deeply. “I’m sorry for bothering you.”
Sally shook her head. “You’re not bothering me. I’m sorry I can’t help you.” Sally watched as the boy walked away. The boy looked at a few numbers on the other apartment doors, before rounding a corner, and leaving. Sally felt bad, not being able to help the boy find his friend, but she had other things to worry about.
Sally closed her door, and made her way back into the kitchen. Sally gasped, and took several steps backwards. The girl’s refrigerator door was now standing open, but what caused the girl to withdrawal, were the tiny feet that could be seen below the refrigerator door.
Sally could hear her heart pounding in her ears. “I get it! That boy at the door was distracting me, while his friend broke into my house! I’m going to spank this little kid’s ass!” Sally thought angrily. The girl rushed forwards, and reached around the door, but to the girl’s surprise, her hand didn’t touch anything.
“What the?” Sally breathed, looking around the door. No one was standing there.
The girl clenched her hands into tight fists. “This is crazy!” The girl thought, closing the refrigerator door. “I don’t feel tired, but something’s going on here! This place couldn’t really be haunted, could it?” The girl wondered, to herself. Sally giggled, and shook her head.
“Calm down girl,” the girl said, to herself. “I just moved into a new home. I’m stressed out, that’s all. I need to calm down with a cup of coffee, and some TV!”
After pouring herself a cup of coffee, Sally made her way into her living room, and sat in front of her large television set. Nuzzling into the couch cushions, the girl gently sipped her coffee. After a few moments of this, the girl started to forget what had happened.
“That’s better…” The girl thought.
“What should we do about her?” Said a voice.
At first, Sally thought the voice was coming from the television. “We can’t let her get away,” said another voice.
Sally’s eyes were wide as saucers. It was at that moment, that Sally realized the voices were coming from her second bedroom.
“When should we get her?” Said a third voice.
Sally gently placed her coffee cup down on the table in front of her. Getting to her feet, the girl crept to her door. Grabbing the knob, she tried to pull it open, but it refused to budge. “Come on!” The girl breathed, pulling as hard as she could. The door refused to budge.
Sally yelped, when her phone started to ring. Reaching into her pocket, the girl removed the cell phone. After hitting the green button, the girl held her breath. The talking coming from the other room stopped. “H-hello?” The girl breathed, in a small voice.
“Sally?” Came the voice of Tom. “Are you ok?” The man asked.
“No I’m not ok!” Sally said, trying to hold back her anger. “I don’t know what the hell’s going on, but my apartment is haunted!”
Tom sighed deeply. “I’m really sorry ma’am.”
“You knew!?” Sally said, her hands were now shaking.
“Yes… You’re not the first one who lived in that apartment,” said the man. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, but I didn’t have a choice.”
“What the hell does that mean!?” Sally demanded.
Tom took another deep breath. “it’s hard to explain, but a long time ago, when that apartment was built, we upset something really powerful. It let us keep the apartment, but there was a catch.”
“What kind of catch!?” Sally demanded.
“Simple. The other people in that apartment, are free to live their lives normally, but the people who live in your apartment? They serve as a sacrifice.” Tom explained, in a small voice.
Sally’s eyes went wide. Not because of what the man had said, but because of the three figures that had suddenly appeared in front of the girl. The figures looked humanoid, but their bodies twitched, and shook unnaturally. “Oh God…” The girl breathed.
“I don’t know what they plan on doing to you, but I promise you, your sacrifice will save countless lives today,” Tom said, and with that, the phone went dead.
“Screw… You…” Sally breathed, the phone fell out of her hand.
The three figures suddenly leapt at the girl, and with little effort, they hoisted her into the air. Sally screamed loudly. “HELP ME! SOMEONE! PLEASE!”
Sally was carried through her living room, and into the spare bedroom, where she was dropped on the bed. The girl tried to get to her feet, but before she could budge an inch, the bedcovers on the bed wrapped themselves tightly around the girl’s arms, and legs.
“NO! PLEASE!” Sally screamed, desperately trying to pull herself free.
Sally stopped screaming, when she realized that the three ghosts that had carried the girl into the room, were no longer moving. Their eyes were fixed on the girl, but for some reason, even though the ghost’s eyes were turned to the girl, she didn‘t really feel like they were watching her.
After a few moments, two of the ghosts raised their hands, and started reaching for the girl. Horrible smiles appeared on their faces. “D-Don’t do this… Please!” Sally begged.
The ghosts ignored the girl, as they reached for her helpless body. Sally closed her eyes tightly. And braced herself for whatever pain came next, but to the girl’s surprise, she didn’t feel any pain. Instead, the girl felt a tickling sensation coming from her underarms.
Sally opened her eyes, and began laughing hysterically. Two sets of hands had dug themselves into the girl’s helpless underarms, and began torturing her pits mercilessly. Sally yelped, and laughed hysterically.
“W-WAIT! NO TICKLING!” The girl cried, as her lips curled into a goofy grin. The girl wriggled left, and right on the bed. Her chest heaved, and her cheeks grew bright red.
The ghost’s fingers raked up, and down the girl’s tender underarms. The ghosts tickled the pits for several long seconds. As the seconds slowly ticked by, the tickling seemed to get worse, and worse. Sally struggled against her binds, but no matter how hard she pulled, and tugged, the girl just couldn’t escape.
The third ghost didn’t move at first. Instead, it watched as the first two ghosts, continued to tickle the girl. After a while, it began moving around the bed, until it was close to the girl’s bare feet. Reaching down, the girl began raking it’s nails over the soles, causing Sally to yelp, and scream with ticklish delight.
Sally kicked her feet wildly. “NO! PLEASE!” Sally cried.
The ghost ignored the girl, as it continued to tickle the soles of her feet mercilessly. After a few seconds, the ghost grabbed the toes on her right foot, holding the foot completely still. With it’s free hand, the ghost raked its nails up, and down the helpless foot.
The ghost focused on the girl’s foot. It raked it’s nails up, and down the helpless foot for several minutes. As the tickle continued, the sole of the girl’s foot turned bright red. After that, the ghost began tickling the girl’s arch.
Sally’s laughter grew louder. “PLEASE… NO MORE! I CAN’T TAKE IT!” Sally cried, through her ticklish laughter. “SOMEONE! PLEASE… HELP… ME!” The girl screamed, loudly.
Tears were streaming down the girl’s cheeks, and her sides were starting to hurt from all the laughing she had been doing. After a few more minutes of this, the tickling had suddenly stopped, giving the girl a chance to catch her breath. “Th-thank you…” Sally breathed, her eyes were closed tightly.
When the girl finally caught her breath, she opened her eyes, and gasped. Standing all around the girls bed, were dozens of ghosts. The ghosts all ranged from size, shape, and even age. The man the girl saw in her bedroom that morning, was there, and so was the boy ghost standing behind her refrigerator door.
“What are you going to do?” Sally asked, but the girl already knew the answer, before all the ghosts reached for her helpless body, and began tickling it mercilessly.

***​

The following day, Tom made his way to Sally’s apartment. As always, several lit candles, had been placed in front of the apartments door. The candles, of course, had been lit by all the residents of the apartment.
It was actually thanks to those people, that Tom’s guilt for what he was forced to do, was eased just a bit. Slipping his hand into his pocket, and pulling out the apartment key, the man unlocked the door, and stepped inside. The furniture, and other household items, that belonged to Sally, were now gone. Tom always wondered where the furniture went, but was too afraid to find out.
Making his way through the apartment, the man finally stopped at the spare bedroom. Peering inside, the man saw the furniture inside it, was gone as well. “I’m sorry Sally…” The man began, his shoulders sagged. “I really, really…” Tom stopped speaking, when he felt a hand on his right shoulder.
“T-Tom…?” Said Sally, her voice shook in her throat. “Why… did you… let them… take me?” She asked.
Tom swallowed hard, his hand shook by his sides. “This isn’t… how things are supposed to go,” the man thought. “Unless this girl… somehow?” Tom quickly whirled around, but no one was standing behind him.
“I didn’t think so…” He breathed, a small smile appeared on his face. For a moment, the man thought that Sally’s anger for being tricked, had somehow overpowered the evil in the apartment. His smile vanished, when he felt dozens of arms, and hands seize him from behind. It was at that moment, the man realized just how wrong he was.
“Tom…” Sally breathed, in his left ear. “Let’s talk about my apartment!”

THE END​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back