• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's the news: naked Tickling!

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Lily Kwan went back to her room to get dressed back into her normal clothes. As opposed to her business clothes: her birthday suit. Life was good on the Naked News set except for Roxanne. Roxanne West was a sweetheart to everyone but Lily. She had taken quite a liking to Lily and had nervously asked her out. Lily's refusal had led to constantly and dreadful tickling. Oh how horrible it was. As she reached for her underwear she heard the door open. "Hey cutie" said the undeniable voice of Roxanne. "Hey Roxie." said Lily nervously. "whatcha doing?" she said, wrapping her arms around Lily's ticklish waist. "Hahaha don't it tickles. Just getting dressed" replied Lily. "I like you better naked!" Roxanne said holding her tighter. "Well I need to get dressed." she said. "Maybe, we can stay here in our business suits." said Roxanne, giggling at her reference of their nudity to business suits. SHe then kissed LIly's neck. "No, eh, sweetie, I got to go." she said, reaching for her underwear. Roxanne pushed her unto the bed in Lily's room. "Why won't you admit you love me? Do you like hurting me?" she said. Lily was terrified. When Roxanne got upset, tickling followed. "I just want to friends. I like being your friend." said Lily. Roxanne suddenly perked up and reached for Lily's pnatyhoses and promptly tied up both hands to the bed. "Hey! Roxie! What are you doing?" asked Lily. "Getting you to love me!" said Roxanne. She found two spare pantyhose of Lily's. She promptly tied her legs spread-eagle amongst Lily's kicking. "Roxie, sweetie. Please I don't like being tied up." said Lily, panicking. "Say you love me. And that you'll be my lover." replied ROxanne. "Roxanne, if you don't untie me. We'll never, ever be friends again!" said Lily, firmly despite her fear. Roxanne burst into tears. She sobbed and sobbed. Lily didn't really want to stop being friends with Roxanne. After all, Roxanne comfort her after many shallow and crappy men. "Roxanne, please stop cying. I just wanted to be untied. Of course, we're still friends. Come one, baby. I still love you." LIly said. She immediately regretted those final words as Roxanne perked up immediately. "So you'll be my lover?" asked Roxanne full of hope. "Friends always?" tried Lily, tentatively. "Ticklish Lily" replied Roxanne, tickling her bare tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" squealed Lily. "Tickle your ribs, LIly. Tickle your ribs." she said happily as she scratched Lily's ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Lily as the laughter threatened to engulf her.

We will finish this but our computer is starting to malfunction.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Samantha Page was preparing for another installment of talk is cheap. She always liked to practice beforehand. Suddenly she dropped her script. Annoyed she bent down to pick it up and suddenly two clawed hands dug into her ribcage. She squealed loudly and backed away to see the smiling face of Michelle Pantaliano. "Michelle!" exlaimed Samantha. "Sorry, Sam. Didn't realise you were that ticklish!" giggled the big breasted blonde. "I'm not! You just startled me!" replied Samantha, giving a gently spank to Michelle's already bare bottom. "COuldn't resist giving my bum a feel could ya Sammy?" mocked Michelle. "Yeah, like your ass is that luscious!" retorted Samantha. "Luscious, huh? I think you're sweet on me, Sam!" expressed out loud Michelle. "Thanks, Micky, but uh no thanks!" responded the arrogant anchorwoman. "You know, buddy, methinks you need an attitude adjustment!" declared Michelle, pouncing on Samantha and knocked her down. When Samantha was down, Michelle like a wild cat took aim at Sam's underarms and mercilessly raked at that. "WAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the very ticklish Samantha Page. "Are you ticklish now? Are you ticklish now? Are you ticklish now?" taunted Michelle, lying on top of Sam. Sam was snickering loudly unable to do more than release howling laughter, unable to repress her hysterics. Michelle who was enjoying herself too much, made the fatal error of moving to the delicate ribcage of Samantha. Samantha screamed and roared in response and was able to use her recently freed arms to dig into Michelle's ribcage. Michelle fell over with raucous delirious replies and Samantha straddled her and apply to the big mammories of the Big Apple a most vicious tactile stimulation of the belly. Michelle's eyes were leaking through excessive application to her very vulnerable and quivering tummy. Delighted of the response but cautious to reprisal, Samanatha moved her fingers to her blonde foes' ribcage and used her tongue and teeth to tantalise a shaking belly. Michelle was going wild in hysterics and try to use her hands for rescue. Samantha however simply moved her tongue to Michelle's neck and promtply lavered her in a steamy series of sultry kisses. Michelle moaned and giggled her approval. Suddenly Samantha's lips met Michelle's and the shorter girl pressed her body up against Michelle. Michelle enjoyed the tight body pressed against her womanhood, both of theirs met in a passionate embrace and lustful smooch. Michelle's hands ventured to the firm behind of her younger anchor friend and squeezed them watched Samantha writhe in pleasure. Suddenly Samantha shifted, placed her firm buttocks and her gorgeous tuft of hair on top of Michelle's face, each lips tantalising close to the air. Samantha found her own lips venturing near the opposite lips of Michelle, the south rather than the north. A breath of air on each southern lips brought gasps from each other. Like an explosion of thunder, their lips wer eupon the other, eahc tasting the soft flesh of the other. The shaking of eahc was of a different of sort as their arousal dictated their bevahiour and demanded a riot of release. After seemigly hours of delighted pressure, the release was delivered to both in a torrent of rapture. Both panted happily. Michelle however saught an opportunity here before bereft of her. She grabbed the delicate sole and proceed to deliver strike of flash like magnitude. A surprised expression on the countenance of the dear Samantha page resulted in unexpected roars of ticklish and frenzied laughter. Michelle managed to slip herself away from Samantha and tnalise her soft peds with a bevy, nay an array of vast strokes and shots delivered to those sensitive regions of her feet. Toes followed the soles each receiving a good hard lick and scratch as Michelle rested on the delightful rump of the young woman whose flower she had sampled but 5 minutes earlier. She delighted in the taste of Samantha, exploring each toe in turn each individual crevice, each front section and each back. It seemed that her middle toe's section between middle and fourth was the most vulnerable area causing raucous reactions to each tongue filled action. Soon her long fingers joined her tongue by testing some excrucitating touches to some devastingly sensitive arches. Samantha unable to retort helplessly banged her hands against the floor.

Hey Ladies,

Great story so far! :D

I just have one minor suggestion, and I really hate doing this because people probably think I sound pompus. Your more than welcome to ignore it completley, but I just think if you used paragraphs your tale of ticklish delight would be that much better. :)

Just a minor and hopefully helpful hint. Thanks for sharing your great story! :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back