• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklling Melissa the CEO

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Melissa was feared by everyone in the company, and by all who she did business with, in fact. A slender, medium height shapely blonde in her mid 30s, Melissa ran the giant she was head of with a hard nosed, and at times ruthless touch. She made sure her employees knew who was boss, and pity any who crossed her, as she thought nothing of putting even a family man out of a job with no notice and meager severance. Her employees had to endure endless rants at meetings, and countless tirades during conference calls. She was, they said. one of the most difficult people they ever worked for, as she sometimes lectured for hours in her strong, southern belle drawl.
Ross was Melissa's Vice President and right hand man. A tall, slim, handsome guy with light brown hair in his mid 30s, Ross would spend many nights both at Melissa's office and at her home working sometimes round the clock to make the company solid.
The two year long recession had hit the company hard, and Melissa had been in a terribly bad mood for what seemed like eternity. Her tirades became longer, her conference call rants more fierce, stockholders were not happy, Melissa was under intense pressure, and she had become even more difficult to work for than ever.
One night Ross was summoned to Melissa's house for a late meeting. She let him in, and they had a drink, as they went over marketing strategies, to attempt to turn the company around. At one point, Melissa, her feet tired from being in her high heels all day, removed her shoes, and placed her bare feet on the coffee table they were working at. Ross went to reach for his drink, and accidently brushed Melissa's bare foot. She jumped nearly out of her seat, and let out a giggly squeal. This made Ross jump out of his seat, due to his closet tickle fetish. She attempted to continue working,
and several times Ross kept putting down his drink oh so close to Melissa's flawless white southern sole. At one point, after listening to another of Melissa's tirades about company position, Ross could contain himself no longer, and upon putting down his drink, couldnt resist the urge, reached for Melissa's bare sole, and trapped it, beginning the tickle down her flawless white soles. The reaction was instant. She went from "What the Hell are you doing" to sudden "oooohhhh noooo HaHAhahahahahahaahahahaha youre making a terrible mistake!" Ross just couldnt contain himself, not his job, nor fear of sexual harrassment, or assault charges, could stop his assault on Melissa's soles. He had found the weakness of this seemingly strong as stone woman. Continuing to have her bare sole in his hand, he continued the tickle both over her soles, and underneath her toes, as the room continued with uncontrollable laughter: OOHHHHH NOOOOOOO HAHAHAhAHAHa! Please, what are you doing, oh my god HAHAAHAHAHAHA! She tried to pull her feet away, but they were trapped in his fiendish grip, as he just continued to assault her soles as she sat there and begged him for mercy: NONONO HAHahahahahahahahah! Oh my god, what do I have to get you to do to stop?!!! I cant take it please hahahahahahahahahaa! He said:"You need to stop being such a hard nosed and abusive witch in business, and treat your employees with respect. We are not your slaves, okay?" Hahahahahaha! Yes! YES! Okay! I .. I give up! I'll do anything you say! Just please no more tickling! HAHAHAHaHAHAHA! "Oh and one more thing, no one is to know about this tickle session or what turned your personality around, and if you sue me for harrassment and/ or fire me, I will make sure I get you back somehow. I will find you and tickle you to tears, even if it means a lawsuit, I dont care, okay?" Yes! Hahahahahaa! Okay! Anything you say! Just please no more tickling! ahahahahahahaha! Finally, Ross stopped his assault on Melissa's soft sole and let her rest. When she caught her breath, she said: "I should fire you for what you just did, but I was actually turned on by it. Before I became Melissa the CEO, I had a boyfriend in college who would tickle my feet til I had tears in my eyes from laughter anytime I was barefoot" I'm so ticklish that I cant even get pedicures, this ruby red toenail polish you see is applied by me, because as busy as Iam, I make the time to do it, because I cant stand to have the pedicurist touch my feet"
Then she said: "You will keep this between us, I dont want anyone to know what an incredible weakness I have from being tickled"
Ross replied:"Yes, Melissa, between us, but I hope this taught you a lesson that you do have weaknesses,and are human, and will be a bit of a nicer boss and person from now on" "Yes, I will, now let's get back to work and get our company turned around, and ah no more tickling of my feet, please, unless you want to really see me lose control" "Okay, Melissa, whatever you say, you're the boss" Ross said with an almost sinister laugh.

Last edited:
good work

Nice story Mitchell. I always wanted to do that to one of the execs at work.

Superb job Bud!!! Mitch I had no idea that you had such a great flair for writing, i'm extremely impressed and may i congratualte you on well-written, highly entertaining effort! :bowing:

Thank you again sir. Actually, I used to write when I was a kid. Many times freaky horror novels, or sappy romance things with myself as the main character, usually as a rich guy married to whatever girl I happened to have a crush on at the moment. I havent written in years though,it's nice to get back to it, it feels good. By the way, these posts main characters are based on girls I either know, or used to know.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back