• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 7 (m/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Welcome to Part 7 of Temple of the Torture Goddess, which picks up right where Part 6 left off — Mistress Foxy has left our hapless male narrator in his cell with the enigmatic pronouncement that someone appears to like him…

Our story thus far:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Much thanks to everyone who has read and commented on the story.

Quick note — I commissioned images for some (not all) of the chapters in Temple of the Torture Goddess. Previously, I posted the images a few days after I posted the section. But I was thanking a few readers via private message for their comments, and I said I hoped they liked the images, too. Two of them wrote back: “Images? What images?”

So, for Part 7, the image follows at the bottom of the story. For anyone else curious, I posted images for parts 1, 2, 3 and 5.

Like I said, Part 7 picks up right where Part 6 left off. In addition to lots of tickling (of course), it also contains some (very) softcore sexual elements. So… exit Mistress Foxy… door slams behind her… and… action!

----------------------------
Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 7

A voice came to me out of the darkness. “Who is that? Who’s there?”

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could make out a figure standing against the wall opposite the cot. Whoever it was gave a little gasp. “Oh, it’s you,” she said.

I drew closer. It was the buxom blonde, the one who had goosed me while I was serving, the one whose accusation had caused me to be tied up and tickled by all the girls in the washing room. She was chained to the wall by her wrists, her arms out to the sides, bent slightly at the elbows. Manacles also secured her ankles to the wall, though her legs weren’t spread very far apart. At first I thought she was naked, but closer inspection revealed she was wearing a body suit of some sort of sheer material, almost the same color as her skin. It certainly fit her like a second skin, flowing over every curve and contour of her body like it had been painted on.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

She shrugged. “Don’t know. A couple guards got me after the banquet, made me put this on, and brought me here.” If she was at all nervous about being chained helpless in front of me, she didn’t show it. Her voice was chipper and bright, like we were just passing he time somewhere. “I don’t think we’ve really met,” she chirped. “My name is Elyse.”

When I told her my name, she said “Oh, I already know who you are.”

“You’ve caused me some trouble, Elyse,” I said, moving close to her.

“You mean upstairs?” she said, smiling. “Oh, I was just teasing. I didn’t mean for that to happen. Besides, it wasn’t that bad, was it? You got to munch on that girl’s tits. That looked like fun. It sort of made me wish I was you. Or her.” She waggled her eyebrows at me. “Why don’t you let me out of these chains and we can have some fun. That bed doesn’t look big enough for both of us, but I’m sure we can make do.”

“You’ve been having ‘fun’ with me since I first got here. Like when you told Mistress Wynne I was looking at your butt…”

“You weren’t? Don’t you like my butt? Unchain me and it’s yours…”

“And then you ‘volunteered’ me…”

“Aww, you’re not still angry about that, are you?” she giggled. “I was just playing. You know what it’s like here. You have to put up a front and show everyone how tough you are or you get teased and picked on. I really wasn’t trying to be mean to you. The truth is, I like you. I want to be really nice to you. Doesn’t that sound good? They do all sorts of nasty things to us here. Wouldn’t you like someone to be really nice to you for a change?” She craned her head towards me, closing her eyes and puckering her lips. “Give me a kiss,” she whispered.

Our mouths met and she kissed me hungrily, arching her body away from the wall so that it pressed against mine. When the kiss slowly broke she grinned at me, her eyes half-closed. “… mmm… did you like that as much as I did?” she said in a breathy whisper.

“Probably more.”

“Well there’s a lot more where that came from if you unchain me. I promise I’ll be nice. I’ll do anything you want…”

I was still standing very close to her, so close that when she moved she brushed up against me. I let my eyes run over her. “That’s a very interesting outfit you have on, Elyse,” I said.

She giggled and looked down at herself. “Yeah. Doesn’t hide much of me, does it? I might as well be naked. It definitely feels like I’m naked.”

I placed my hand on her hip. The fabric was incredibly smooth and sheer, offering no resistance as I idly traced the curve of Elyse’s hip. My fingertips glided across the fabric. When I reached her waist Elyse gave a little squeak and a twitch. “… ooo… careful there… come on, let me… eeep!…”

“Your offer sounds really tempting,” I said, my fingers teasing her waist and hip, “but I don’t know if I trust you, Elyse. You’ve gotten me in so much trouble.”

“… ohh… b-but I was just p-playing…” she said, shifting her hips. “… I p-p-promise… no tricks… eee-hee-hee…” Elyse snorted back laughter. “… c-c-come on… I’ll be n-n-nice…”

I slid my index fingers up and down her waist. Elyse’s eyes widened in surprise and she rose up on her toes. “… ooo-hoo-hoo-hoo… th-that really tickles… heeheehee…”

“I’m barely touching you.”

“…kheee-hee-hee… it d-doesn’t f-feel like y-you’re barely t-touching mee-heehee… come on… st-stop… heeheehee…”

“It’s probably your outfit,” I said. “It’s so smooth and sheer… it probably makes you more sensitive.”

Elyse fought to get words out as she giggled. “… eee-heee-hee… stop… heeheehe… let me go… I p-promise… neeheehee… I’ll do anything you w-want…”

When I spidered my fingertips across her belly Elyse threw her head back and shrieked. “No-hohohoho! Naaahahahahaa! Sttaahapp! Aaa-hahaha!” I felt her stomach tremble under my sliding fingertips as she laughed. “…eeeeheheheehe!...no, d-dohohontt ...heheheheheh!"

With just the tips of my index fingers I began slowly brushing up Elyse’s sides, tracing the curve of her waist up to her ribs. “…ooo-hooo-hooo-hoooh, sthahahappohhhohoho… heeeheehe…”

She squealed and jumped when my fingers dipped into her underarms. I marveled at the sheer fabric, and Elyse’s reactions, as my fingers traveled out to her elbows and then made their leisurely way back down. I rested my hands on her hips. Elyse gasped, her full chest heaving under the fabric. “… ohh g-gosh…” she tittered. “… th-thiss thing they’ve got me in… it’s worse than being naked…”

“You have no idea why you were brought down here?”

She shook her head. “Uh-uh. It happened just like I said, and I didn’t ask. You know how it is here. I’m a slave-apprentice, just like you. I just try to obey to… Oh!… ummm…”

My hands had slid around behind her to clasp big handfuls of her soft, round butt. I squeezed the abundant flesh of her buns, massaging and fondling as Elyse thrust her hips forward into mine. “… ummmm… now this I like…” she groaned.

I believed her story; like she said, Elyse was a slave-apprentice and would have no more idea of why she was brought here than I had. It seemed strange, and unlike anything I knew about the Temple so far, but though I was very curious, I was much more inclined to enjoy my “gift” than to wonder about why it had been given.

As I kneaded her fleshy buns, Elyse craned her neck forward, wordlessly offering another kiss. I took it, our lips and tongues mashing together, both of us moaning. “… mmmm… unchain me…” Elyse sighed between kisses. “… get me out of this outfit… mmm… I’ll be your good little squeeze toy… I promise…”

“I think you’re already my squeeze-toy,” I said, and I gave her a ticklish pinch right where the curve of her buns met upper thigh.

Yeeek!!!” Elyse frantically shimmied against me. “… hee-hee… squeeze toy, not tickle toy,” she tittered. “Stop that!… neee-heee-heeeheee…!” I was sliding my fingers across the sheer fabric that clung to her butt. Elyse squealed, making the chains clink as she wriggled. “Stop!… heeeheeehee… d-don’t… hehehe… l-let me go… hehe… I’ll b-be really nice…”

“But you haven’t been nice to me so far,” I said.

“… ohhh!… I t-told you… heeheeheee… I didn’t m-mean it… hoohoohoo… oh please…” Still giggling, she bounced her butt into the wall behind her, trying to shake my hands off. I pinched and goosed her a few more times. “Yeeheeekk! Ahhahaha! … okay, ohohokayy… “ she gasped as I went back to brushing my fingers and squeezing. “I really didn’t m-mean to get you in trouble… (tee-hee-hee)… you know what it’s like here for us… ohhh… “

With my hands still on her butt, I kneeled in front of her. My fingers slid downwards, brushing along the backs of her plump thighs. A flurry of giggles burst out of the buxom blonde. “Yeeheeheeheee…! No, no… please don’t!… I’m sorry! I’m sorrreeheehee…! Ohh-hohoho! Not th-there! …heeheeheeee… not my thighs… heeeheeee…!”

Her legs kicked against the restraints. “…neeheehee!… noooo!… nahhahaha!… st-stahapp!… heeheehee…!”

I slid my hands down the backs of her thighs, around over her knees, and then up the front. Like when I had tickled her belly and sides earlier, all I needed to do to send her into giggle fits was glide my fingertips over the sheer, smooth surface of her outfit. She was dancing in her chains, jerking and twitching as my fingers traveled up and down the length of her legs, lightly tickling along her rounded claves, her inner thighs, the backs of her thighs… when I paused briefly to scratch at the soft pads behind her knees she really went nuts. “… YEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE!… NO! Noohoohoo! … pleeeheeeheesss stahhppp…! Eeeheeheeeh…!” She kicked her legs furiously. “…oooohoohoohoo… my neeheeheezzz are s-soohoho t-ticklishhhh!… no m-mohrrr… heheheheh… I kantt stahhand it!… yeeeheeeheee!”

A few more light tickles behind the knees had her shaking in silent laughter. When I moved back to her thighs she let out a wavering cry. “Ohh-ho-ho-ho… no more, please… I’m s-sorry… geeheehee… I’m sorry for all the… t-t-ricks I played… (neeheehee) l-let me make it up to you… I’m begging yoo-hoohoo… please! … noo-hohoho!

I stood up, my fingers dancing up and down her hips as she twitched back and forth. “… ohhhohoho… oh stop… please stop t-t-tickling m-mee-hee-hee… hahaha… I’m so ticklish… I can’t take it… neeheehee…”

I began drawing all my fingers up Elyse’s waist. A fresh geyser of giggles burst out of her as she struggled in the chains. “…ohh–ho-ho… don’t… oh, your fingers… please stop… eeee-heee-heee-heee…!”

Quivering with giggles, Elyse was in a state of near hysteria, my fingers tracing patterns across her body that left her in fits. I found a dozen ways to torment my “gift,” switching from one spot to another, keeping her jumping and giggling. I traced quick circles and slow figure-eights in her underarms, subjected her to rapid flicks across her ribs and waist, drew long, slow lines across every inch of her abundant curves. Elyse’s soft flesh responded to every stroke.

When I fluttered my fingertips across her jiggling bosom her high pitched giggles turned into shrieks. “… EEEHEEHEEHEEEE…! …PLEEE-HE-HE-HEEEEEZZ!!!!… I’ll doo-hoo-hoo anyythiiinggg!” Elyse howled, tears of laughter trickling down her red cheeks. “… nahahahaha…! STAHAHAHAPP!!! … ahahah… plee-hee-heezz!… merceeeee! … MERCEEHEHEHE!!!…”

After another pass or two over her chest and a quick return to her underarms, I did show her mercy. With one hand groping her butt and the other lightly brushing over the fabric between her thighs, I tickled her to a huge gigglegasm. Screaming with laughter, Elsie tossed her head back, her body arching away from the wall. A shockwave seemed to convulse her fleshy frame, rippling across her generous curves. Her final scream trailed off and she collapsed, going completely limp in the chains, unconscious and utterly spent.

In the sudden silence that followed, I unchained her from the wall, catching her as she fell. She flopped around in my arms as I half dragged, half-carried her to my narrow bed, laying her on her belly.

On the back of her body stocking was a little seam, only going about half-way down her back. It sort of peeled apart. Even with it open all the way, I couldn’t see how they had fit Elyse into it, but as I tried to strip Elyse, I discovered it was incredibly elastic. I stretched it out as I tried to tug Elyse’s arms free, and when I let go, it quickly sprung right back into place, molding to her limbs. The trick was to roll it off her. Once I figured that out, it proved quite easy, and I had freed her arms and was peeling the stocking down her torso when she began to stir.

“Uhh… what are you doing?” she murmured groggily.

“Getting you out of this weird outfit, just like you asked.”

She groaned, still a little out of it, but lifted her butt up so I could peel the stocking past her hips. She let me strip her; once she was naked, I gently clasped one of her ankles, idly petting and fondling her foot. Her toes curled. I saw her body shake slightly as she tittered. “Uhnn… what are you going to do to me now?” she groaned. “More torture?”

“Was it that bad?”

She shuddered. “It was terrible,” she said. “I’m ticklish enough without that stocking on me, as I’m sure you’re about to find out.”

“Maybe,” I said. “But I thought I’d take you up on your offer to be nice to me. I’ll be nice to you, too”

She chuckled lazily, turning her head to grin at me where I sat near her feet. “So your little tickle torture was your payback for all my tricks, and now we’re even? I’ll be nice to you and you’ll be nice to me? Is that how it is?”

“Yes. And I had to make sure you’d behave if I unchained you.”

Elyse laughed. “I’ll behave,” she said. She rolled onto her side and held an arm out towards me. “Now come here and I’ll be happy to show you how nice I can be…”

Elyse was quite eager and enthusiastic, and I returned the favors, much more gently than when she had been chained to the wall earlier. After a long while, we finally fell asleep, limbs entangled on the narrow bed…

I had a dim memory of guards entering the cell at some point and carrying Elyse out. She was gone when I woke.

-----------------------------------------------
Part 8 is right here, but before you go, check out the image I commissioned of buxom Elyse from JessyDee below.
------------------------------------------------

For “Temple of the Torture Goddess,” I reached out to several artists on the TMF and elsewhere to commission images for some (not all) of the chapters. Most of these are portraits of characters. I didn’t ask the artists to read the section — mostly I gave them a short description of what I was looking for, and we went from there.

The image for Part 7 comes from JessyDee, who did the image of Darlene for Part 3. She does 3-D “Superheroine in Peril” kinda work. Here’s her deviantart page. Some stuff in that general genre is a little harsh for me, but that said, who doesn’t love powerful, larger-than-life, impossibly curvy superheroines, and Jessydee’s stable of gorgeous characters rings my bell. Jessydee isn’t “one of us” here on the TMF, though she said she did do a “tickle torture” image once on commission (unreleased, unfortunately).

I commissioned an image of Elyse, the narrator’s buxom blonde nemesis, chained to the wall. The cell in the image is more industrial/modern than I imagined it; I had more of a medieval vibe in mind. Jessydee would have changed it in a heartbeat — she was very accommodating and went “above and beyond” in the commissions she did for me — but I was too distracted by Elyse’s charms to ask.

Elyse_v2.jpg

Last edited:
wow, very great. waiting for the next part. I enjoy merciless f m tickle torture

Hadn't gotten around to reading this until I saw part 8 posted, also agree the art for Elyse’s is very good, love the facial expression she has.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back